Author Topic: Whats your Max dumbbell press  (Read 28586 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Whats your Max dumbbell press
« Reply #275 on: April 27, 2011, 08:08:23 AM »
LOL! and you still bench more than you can squat ;DX's 2........ 8)

The only time you squat is when you're reaching down to grab leftovers off the bottom shelf in the fridge ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: April 27, 2011, 08:09:40 AM »
So if I have a "winner's mindset", I can go in the gym today and bench 500lbs? I'll give it a shot.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #277 on: April 27, 2011, 08:17:05 AM »
Massoo00o04, make sure to get that on video, PLEASE!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #278 on: April 27, 2011, 08:30:46 AM »

The only time you squat is when you're reaching down to grab leftovers off the bottom shelf in the fridge ;D
No such thing of leftovers in my house ;D

newmom

« Reply #279 on: April 27, 2011, 09:43:25 AM »
No such thing of leftovers in my house ;D

fat ass

Lucky Lance

• Getbig II
« Reply #280 on: April 27, 2011, 11:49:15 AM »
The funny thing is all my lift videos are here
There is a small contigency of truly sad jealous people here

Well, can't really blame them to be honest.  It's not your lifts that are being debated here; it's whether you've done them as a natural or not.  I don't think anyone is saying you're not doing the lifts that you've described.  I don't think it's fair to group them all as sad and jealous.  It's just that if one is never exposed to anything remotely close to what you've described about yourself, then it's only natural for that person to call BS.  Don't look down on them Meso; your lift claims as a natural are very extreme and so a lot of people have a hard time believing them; understandable.

Lucky Lance

• Getbig II
« Reply #281 on: April 27, 2011, 11:52:05 AM »

Shut the fuck up Lance.

LOL!   ;D   Nice!  Have a good one man!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #282 on: April 27, 2011, 01:19:14 PM »

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #283 on: April 27, 2011, 01:46:00 PM »
Well, can't really blame them to be honest.  It's not your lifts that are being debated here; it's whether you've done them as a natural or not.  I don't think anyone is saying you're not doing the lifts that you've described.  I don't think it's fair to group them all as sad and jealous.  It's just that if one is never exposed to anything remotely close to what you've described about yourself, then it's only natural for that person to call BS.  Don't look down on them Meso; your lift claims as a natural are very extreme and so a lot of people have a hard time believing them; understandable.
t
OK i have seen guys here very strong i have NEVER called bullshit on anyone Ive never asked if they are natural or accuse anyone
why because I'm secure in myself i don't care what anyone does ..  i am 100% i have always openly backed u any claims and posted pics and clips.... even when before i posted them i was called a fucking liar bullshitter... etc 8 years of this...
obviously i cant post a vid of every second of my life to prove i have never taken anything... so its like they cant discredit my lifts because I have posted those

My problem is this..... if someone doesn't believe I'm natural fine..... i don't care.... that's not my problem
but when i have people following me around on threads for 7 years posting the same bullshit... personally attacking me on everythread... gh15 and that sev... etc etc
thats sad and uncalled for.
choice is an illusion

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #284 on: April 27, 2011, 01:48:24 PM »
Sounds like you might need a warm, muscular shoulder and a tissue.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #285 on: April 27, 2011, 03:12:50 PM »
t
OK i have seen guys here very strong i have NEVER called bullshit on anyone Ive never asked if they are natural or accuse anyone
why because I'm secure in myself i don't care what anyone does ..  i am 100% i have always openly backed u any claims and posted pics and clips.... even when before i posted them i was called a fucking liar bullshitter... etc 8 years of this...
obviously i cant post a vid of every second of my life to prove i have never taken anything... so its like they cant discredit my lifts because I have posted those

My problem is this..... if someone doesn't believe I'm natural fine..... i don't care.... that's not my problem
but when i have people following me around on threads for 7 years posting the same bullshit... personally attacking me on everythread... gh15 and that sev... etc etc
thats sad and uncalled for.

take a look at the following this i posting next post under this and tell me who in their right mind will believe any of your claims,,,take a close look at the fella im putting there he is from this board,,was

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #286 on: April 27, 2011, 03:23:49 PM »
now,, here is pictures of incognito from this board,,this fella is black fella with good genetics thast SWIMMMMMMS SWIMMMMMMMMMS IN HORMONES INCLUDING SITE INJECTS,,he look great indeed he has size,,he is 7- 7.5 % bodyfat with great shape and flow to omuscle that can even give illusion he is 6% the only reason you know he is 7 is that he is not hard enough and not dense enough for the lean muscle he carry  to be 6% but he is quite close to otustanding condition there...

now he is 210lb 5'8...

now,,what make you jamaica boy thikn that you are naturaly!! better than a fella like him which is seriously with great genetic shape and realy take bodybuild seriously and really been to hormones for long time...your numbers are all better,,your weight,,your muscle diameter...you claim same bodyfat as him ....you claim higher lifts in the form of us pros that hormonized for years no off time,, you claim it all naturally ,,

and i show you here someone that is exactly your riplica ,,he is better ofcourse but from the same school of genetics...the diff is you LIE and he was honest,,you LIE and he was man enough to admit and you can see the comliments he got and indeed he deserved them

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: April 27, 2011, 05:20:54 PM »
That dude is pretty jacked. Fawwk..

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #288 on: April 27, 2011, 05:25:07 PM »
now,, here is pictures of incognito from this board,,this fella is black fella with good genetics thast SWIMMMMMMS SWIMMMMMMMMMS IN HORMONES INCLUDING SITE INJECTS,,he look great indeed he has size,,he is 7- 7.5 % bodyfat with great shape and flow to omuscle that can even give illusion he is 6% the only reason you know he is 7 is that he is not hard enough and not dense enough for the lean muscle he carry  to be 6% but he is quite close to otustanding condition there...

now he is 210lb 5'8...

now,,what make you jamaica boy thikn that you are naturaly!! better than a fella like him which is seriously with great genetic shape and realy take bodybuild seriously and really been to hormones for long time...your numbers are all better,,your weight,,your muscle diameter...you claim same bodyfat as him ....you claim higher lifts in the form of us pros that hormonized for years no off time,, you claim it all naturally ,,

and i show you here someone that is exactly your riplica ,,he is better ofcourse but from the same school of genetics...the diff is you LIE and he was honest,,you LIE and he was man enough to admit and you can see the comliments he got and indeed he deserved them

gh15 approved

Spot on as usual.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #289 on: April 27, 2011, 05:37:25 PM »
gh15 what would you look like natural?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #290 on: April 27, 2011, 05:38:47 PM »
gh15 what would you look like natural?

Also gh15 what was your max dumbell press?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #291 on: April 27, 2011, 05:52:44 PM »

now he is 210lb 5'8...

gh15 approved
QFT and that dude looks awesome - great build.. see mes he gets respect because he is honest - because you juice does not take away from your lifts or your work ethic - claiming you are something you are not gets no respect at all.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #292 on: April 27, 2011, 05:54:20 PM »
Why I dont agree with Mes is this - his bf% of anywhere between 6-10 % and he is pushing around weights for reps that alot of strong bb'rs on alot of hormones and GH are doing - I used ronnie as an example because he is a freak of nature but is on alot of "help" . Ronnie pushes the 200/90kg bells for reps compare to Mes of 160 for reps and he says he is natural at such a low bf% that is utter bullshit.

When you diet to get lean you lose strengh , even on hormones , some can hold close to there training weights but most of us recreational users of hormones drop our weights unless of course you are on tren , its part of dieting and off hormones this drop is even more extreme - now mes is claiming to be natural yet is gorrila strong at a a low bf% come on , that is bullshit and is impossible for a natural to do and defies physical logic.

I have met alot of pacific island and maori  freaks in the gym that are naturaly strong but they are not lean. All in the high teens and into the 20 % BF range , sure some of them look muscular and carry the bf well but if they were to diet down there strengh would drop as well..

Mes is not claiming lean % either , he is claiming ripped numbers at a higher weight number ( 200 odd pounds) and at that height at the bf% along with those numbers he is pushing that is utter shit without drugs . :) and no Mes Im not jealous , I have no need to be but I have been doing this long enough to know when something is a plain lie , it's reality and fact.

Good points and I'm not sure if his numbers are exactly what he says they are. But I don't think he's close to Ronnie strength-wise, even though he's very strong himself. And I'm sure his squats and deadlifts aren't on the same level as his pressing.

I just think he's a lifetime natural because he says it, as well as the context - guy doesn't compete and doesn't have to use the "natural" line to get endorsements or money, doesn't post his pics here every few days to attention whore or talk about his physique, hasn't made any steroid-related posts in the past and keeps a low profile, while giving props to anyone who posts pics or clips showing a decent build or strength. Doesn't try to act like a guru either.

I don't believe everyone and don't like bullshitters either, which is why I gave guys like Fatpanda a lot of shit, since he talks about things authoritatively even though he hasn't accomplished anything in the field. But I believe guys like Mes, Coltrane, Groink and even Croatch, lol. Someone's innocent until proven guilty, esp. given the circumstances.

And sorry 'bout the delayed reply - been a bit stoned lately ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #293 on: April 27, 2011, 08:09:00 PM »
Good points and I'm not sure if his numbers are exactly what he says they are. But I don't think he's close to Ronnie strength-wise, even though he's very strong himself. And I'm sure his squats and deadlifts aren't on the same level as his pressing.

I just think he's a lifetime natural because he says it, as well as the context - guy doesn't compete and doesn't have to use the "natural" line to get endorsements or money, doesn't post his pics here every few days to attention whore or talk about his physique, hasn't made any steroid-related posts in the past and keeps a low profile, while giving props to anyone who posts pics or clips showing a decent build or strength. Doesn't try to act like a guru either.

I don't believe everyone and don't like bullshitters either, which is why I gave guys like Fatpanda a lot of shit, since he talks about things authoritatively even though he hasn't accomplished anything in the field. But I believe guys like Mes, Coltrane, Groink and even Croatch, lol. Someone's innocent until proven guilty, esp. given the circumstances.

And sorry 'bout the delayed reply - been a bit stoned lately ;D

nobody hates jamaica kid,,he is big part of getbig.com,,his physiqe is also one of the best on getbig.com,,his understanding of bodybuilding is just too much to swallow shit about natural balonie,,he understand the cult too well ,,and he is too much in it ,,but no one hate him ...how can you even hate someone from the internet,,even in real life its realy hard for me to hate someone,,he indeed does a lot of posting about bodybuilding about lifting about actualy going to the gym and do shit....it adds a lot to the board like mcchinaman pictures and videos i mean mctaiwanman,,

overall he is a bodybuilder like every single person on here that lifts weight consistantly ,,,

bodybuilding doesnt have to be competetive i keep tellin you that ,,bodybuild = building your body ....professional bodybuild = trying to make money out of bodybuild ...tryin gbecause half of us going with none lol and  with had a sponsor.... and amatuer bodybuilding = trying to do the best you can and maybe compete and achieve your goals of either to be profesional or just do ti for iproving your look and be beach body champion

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: April 27, 2011, 10:59:29 PM »
QFT and that dude looks awesome - great build.. see mes he gets respect because he is honest - because you juice does not take away from your lifts or your work ethic - claiming you are something you are not gets no respect at all.

1i prefer  my physique in my  rounder muscles better arms rounder shoulders better abs etc

2. Don't need your respect fella
And for the benefit of those who didn't hear me I don't take ANY form of drugs never will because I don't need it...
 8)
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: April 27, 2011, 11:03:25 PM »

Kiwol I'm not near Ronnie on strength and even if I was it would t change the truth
 My deads and squats are decent I suffer with bad knees since my highschool soccer days
So now I squat 405 no wraps
My dead is 585
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: April 27, 2011, 11:14:43 PM »
Your posting and behavior is that of a liar.  If you are natural and secure in yourself, walk away.  Don't put up your strength claims, your physique claims.  You have something to prove, and it's desperate.
Hi gimmick
 ;)
I will post when I feel how I feel and there is nothing you can do about it.
Hope this helps
choice is an illusion

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #297 on: April 28, 2011, 02:34:05 AM »
1i prefer  my physique in my  rounder muscles better arms rounder shoulders better abs etc

2. Don't need your respect fella
And for the benefit of those who didn't hear me I don't take ANY form of drugs never will because I don't need it...
 8)

1. So you are on more hormones than him.

2. Then why come here fishing for it ?

You are an extremely insecure person - going on how you act . I pity you  :'(

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #298 on: April 28, 2011, 04:54:36 AM »
1. So you are on more hormones than him.

2. Then why come here fishing for it ?

You are an extremely insecure person - going on how you act . I pity you  :'(

I actually feel sorry for u, and your self-pitying self.

Thing is...if you tell yourself something's not possible, then you DEFINITELY won't achieve.  True story.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #299 on: April 28, 2011, 05:14:20 AM »
I actually feel sorry for u, and your self-pitying self.

Thing is...if you tell yourself something's not possible, then you DEFINITELY won't achieve.  True story.
Look dickhead - it is not possible ok - how stupid are you ? really ffs it goes beyond whats possible for a human being - have you ever been at 6% bf weighing over 200 pound with 19 inch arms thats huge btw - let me say this slow for you. 19 inch plus arms at 6 % bf.. thats up there with pro bb's with the best genes and loaded on gear and he says natural ? plus chucking around bells for reps- fuck there are some densely stupid people on here.

Like I said to you before - logic escapes you - it has nothing to do with putting roadblocks on oneself , he is doing something that defies physiology and basic human biomechanics , have you also heard he only eats one meal a day to  ::) - this guy is a liar full stop, and you are either to stupid to see it or really dont know wtf you are talking about. /