Author Topic: White Girl beaten by two black girls at Mcdonalds while black workers do nothing  (Read 34347 times)

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Street justice.

The guy monkeys went apeshit. Literally.

Winder what she did to get that beating?

There's a lot of these vids. 99% of the time they are not unprovoked.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
also, to keep this bodybuilding related, I would've told the white girl after the fact that "maybe you should've hit the gym harder, bitch!"

and done a brutal double bicep in her face!
Deep Tissue Massage

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
yeah, but listen.... you have to understand how complicated and how emotinally awere I am.

Now listen. I'm not talking about family drama blablabla... I'm talking about getting a simple LAY... SHIT  :D

women dress in "fuck me" dresses and boots, they make them selves up to be the best they ever looked and they go out... they see every guy as "those who just want to fuck"  ::).... but the girls they want to get fucked... ok..... they want a nice guy... when they see one, he is a player and a douche  ::).... you know.... multiply these instances with a gazillion in every daily social activity, in work, school, street, shopping... whatever.... it's fucking ANGEring, ok!

what white girls look from a man in a nutshell; "They want a real man... but he shouldn't be too much of a  man because then his sexist, but he shouldn't be a pussy.. but he should have his feminine side open, but not a fag, but has to be heterosexual, but not too flirtatious, but has to flirt and be exotic, but if his exotic then he just wants to fuck, but they want to get fucked, but not like that, they want to have a dick to fuck with because women are equal... and they want to pee standing, but they want men to think it's normal..."

FUCK!!! :D, I mean listen, I'm a good guy, I have lots of love to give and when i'm blocked like that, there's lots of passion to be unwinded... and it's frustrating that I can't get a deceant girl from my own god damn country... atleast so often as i'd like. I just want to have sex with girls..... lol, this is how hard it is for me :D.

Great post Devilsmile!
You just described in a nutshell how fucked up are western girl are nowdays!
Unfortunately this as to be applied not only to western white girls but also to others western girls of other race too!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Great post Devilsmile!
You just described in a nutshell how fucked up are western girl are nowdays!
Unfortunately this as to be applied not only to western white girls but also to others western girls of other race too!

yes! because they are westernised :D !

it's crazy... go to latin america, you see gorgeous dick teasing bitches with perfect asses and hips, and they LOVE IT! And they love to be women, and they love to be TREATED as women!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Are you kidding - Rev. al, Jesse, Spike Lee, Cornel West, obama, Holder, et al will probably give these two modern day Rosa Parks a medal of freedom.  

Really?.. are you just talking your stupid bullshit.. or do you have evidence to back this claim up.. you stupid race baiting peice of shit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Really?.. are you just talking your stupid bullshit.. or do you have evidence to back this claim up.. you stupid race baiting peice of shit

Lets see how fast the civil rights division of the Holder DOJ is on this one.  Remember according to holder these are "his people", and im sure Obamawill say the white chick "acted stupidly" or some crap lke that.     

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
yes! because they are westernised :D !

it's crazy... go to latin america, you see gorgeous dick teasing bitches with perfect asses and hips, and they LOVE IT! And they love to be women, and they love to be TREATED as women!

You are right again Devilsmile!
Nowdays western girls are just confused creature.
Instead latin woman still REAL WOMAN! :P

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
When are we going to have that "honest" discussion about race as Atty. Gen. Holder said he wanted? 

As a nation of "cowards" on this issue (his term not mine) maybe he and his pofs boss obama should use this to start that discussion.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
When are we going to have that "honest" discussion about race as Atty. Gen. Holder said he wanted? 

As a nation of "cowards" on this issue (his term not mine) maybe he and his pofs boss obama should use this to start that discussion.

Haha--- Lets have an honest discussion about race without hurting the Afro American communities feelings. If the discussion involves telling the truth, its racist and should be censored.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Where's Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the NAACP? The worst part of this is it probably won't even be classified as a hate crime...but it were the other way around..........!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Haha--- Lets have an honest discussion about race without hurting the Afro American communities feelings. If the discussion involves telling the truth, its racist and should be censored.

Bill Cosby tried to have an honest discusscion and got shut down by the ostrichs and excuse makers "in da community"

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Bill Cosby tried to have an honest discusscion and got shut down by the ostrichs and excuse makers "in da community"

Racist post reported.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Update from
www.realestateradiousa.c om

(not sure of the credibility of the above site)

"Update: This might end up being a hate crime. It seems that the victim is a tranny and that’s what seemed to tick the women off.  Police in Baltimore are investigating a brutal attack at a McDonald’s restaurant on a person reported to be a transgender woman.

The beating on Monday, April 18, resulted when the woman got into a confrontation with female patrons and refused to leave the women’s restroom.

At least one McDonald’s employee yelled at the two women to stop attacking the customer, however none of the workers attempted to intervene in the attack or prevent the women from dragging the victim across the restaurant floor.

According to the Smoking Gun, the video was captured by Vernon Hackett, a McDonald’s employee, and uploaded to various social media accounts.

In a Facebook posting, Hackett, claimed, “that was not a female that was getting beat up… that was a man… He was dressed lik a woman.”

At the end, the white female victim is beaten until she has a seizure, at which point the camera operator warns the female attackers to flee, because the police are on the way. Note: he makes sure to repeatedly tell the criminal attackers to flee, instead of keeping them there for the police to apprehend.

Equality Maryland’s Board President, Chuck Butler, issued this statement on Friday:

“A member of our community was recently the victim of senseless violence. Equality Maryland is saddened that in this day and age, bigotry and discrimination against transgender individuals continue, especially in our own backyard.

“No person ever deserves to be a victim of violence regardless of their gender identity or presentation. We encourage the State’s Attorney General to investigate this as a gate crime based on gender identity. We are encouraged that McDonald’s is working with local police to investigate this incident, and hope that the company will follow-up with appropriate disciplinary action against any employees involved.”"
R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
www.thesmokinggun.com

McDonald's Employee Took Credit For Filming Brutal Beating In Baltimore Fast Food Joint

A McDonald’s worker has taken credit for filming and uploading to YouTube the latest viral video to capture a brutal assault at a fast food restaurant.

The employee, identified as Vernon Hackett on social network accounts, posted the video clip to his YouTube page earlier this week. According to his Facebook page, the 22-year-old Hackett, pictured at right, has worked for McDonald's since September 2009 .

The April 18 assault, seen below, took place at a McDonald’s location on Kenwood Avenue in Rosedale, Maryland, a Baltimore suburb. According to the Baltimore County Police Department, a 14-year-old girl has been charged as a juvenile in connection with the assault, while charges are pending against an 18-year-old woman. “The incident remains under investigation and the State’s Attorney’s Office is reviewing the case,” added investigators.

Police said the assault victim "appeared to be having a seizure" when officers arrived at the McDonald's at around 8 PM. The victim suffered cuts to the mouth and face during the attack and was transported by medics to Franklin Square Hospital for treatment, according to a police report (click to see page 1 and page 2).

The police report identifies the victim as 22-year-old Chrissy Lee Polis, who appears identical to Christopher Lee Polis, whose rap sheet includes convictions for disorderly conduct, property destruction, and prostitution, according to court records. The civil rights group Equality Maryland has identified the McDonald’s victim as a transgender woman.

Polis told police that she was walking to the restaurant’s bathroom when she “got into a verbal argument with two black females” who “began punching her in the face with their fists and pulling her hair.” A female bystander told cops that when she tried to break up the fight, the suspects punched her in the face, which “caused her to become disoriented.” Police noted that the woman, who declined medical treatment, had “redness around her right eye which is consistent with someone punching her in the face.”

A manager at the Rosedale McDonald’s said she was “not allowed to speak to a reporter." In a corporate statement this afternoon, McDonald’s said it was “shocked by the video from a Baltimore franchise,” and called the incident “unacceptable, disturbing and troubling.” The firm added, “We are working with the franchisee and the local authorities to investigate this matter.”
----

As seen above, in a Facebook posting, Hackett contended that the woman seen getting beaten in the video was actually a man "dressed lik a woman" who got into a confrontation with female patrons when he refused to leave the women’s bathroom at the Baltimore-area eatery. Hackett claimed that the victim faked a seizure and, when cops arrived at the restaurant, “he got right up.”

In other Facebook messages sent Friday by Hackett (see below), he acknowledged filming the fight, denied the victim was transgendered, and claimed he had “No Hate For Anybody…No Matter Tha Gender/Race Or Sexual Preference.” Hackett exchanged messages with Facebook users who wrote him to express anger about the video and his gleeful play-by-play.
----
Hackett did not reply to TSG messages sent to his Twitter and Facebook pages, which he subsequently deleted late this morning. He also has deleted his YouTube channel.
R

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
A transgender man could have easily beaten the snot out of them.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...

You know nothing about the black community.  You only see what portrayed on TV.  The vast majority of black folks like myself wants to live the American dream, work hard, and take care of their families.  That would be like me judging white people from skinheads, Klan Members, and serial killers..... :P

BS Vince!

1) over 75% of black kids are born out of wedlock
2) More black men in prison than in college

Even with the liberal media pandering to them at every beck and call the begros have woefully failed in society.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
yeah, i dont see race too much here.  I could see two bald white dudes kicking the shit out of an arab guy just as easily.  hate is hate.

if i was there, i dont care who was right or wrong, i would have intervened.  Unless I was eating.  can't risk going catabolic.

Tha sad fact is Black on white crime is MUCH higher then white on Black crime.

Whites have bent over backwards for the failing negro man ( affirmative action, entitlements, liberal media worship of blacks, etc etc. )

Look at the OJ and DUKE lax case.

Times like these it has to make a white person really question putting blacks into slavery.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
mcdonald's , raymond mitchell

A DAD-of-four who split up a fight in a McDonald’s was shot dead moments after being told he wouldn’t see the morning.

Raymond Mitchell, 34, had only popped into the restaurant to buy a hot chocolate.

Advertisement >>

But he apparently caused offence after splitting up two men fighting in the queue.

One of them, who had several gold teeth, shouted at Raymond: “You are gonna die tonight, you are not gonna see the morning.”

The thug is then said to have phoned an accomplice to fetch a gun, yelling into his mobile: “Bring me that thing.”

Raymond left the 24-hour McDonald’s but was chased into a cul-de-sac. The gun was then delivered and Mr Mitchell was beaten and pistol-whipped before being shot three times in an alley in Brixton, South London, at 6.50am on Sunday. Raymond, nicknamed Brown, was taken to hospital but died hours later.

One neighbour, who saw the shooting but was too terrified to be named, said: “He was begging, literally begging for his life. I didn’t dare look out my window in case they saw me. I heard them laughing and swearing at him, calling him a ‘b***h’. I heard them laughing afterwards as well.”

Raymond’s partner, who asked not to be named, said: “I’m terrified. They’re still out there and they’ve not been caught. I’ve been told how they were laughing, actually laughing after they beat him and shot him. How could anybody do something like that?”

Article continues below >>
Related articles

McDonald' customers lovin' its cheap coffee as sales soar 22/04/2011 00:00
McDonald's offers 50,000 jobs in one day in the US 05/04/2011 00:00
She had been out drinking with Raymond on Saturday night before he went into the West End to meet some friends for drinks.

She said: “Everybody loved him. He was well known around Brixton. Just a friendly guy.”

His family left tributes and flowers at the murder scene. One of his sons, Raquan Mitchell-Perry, 11, described as a “brilliant dad” in a poem. The Met’s Trident unit is investigating the murder.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
This thread is messed

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Someone taser those bitches. Now that would be a good vid!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
BS Vince!

1) over 75% of black kids are born out of wedlock
2) More black men in prison than in college

Even with the liberal media pandering to them at every beck and call the begros have woefully failed in society.

lol....you are soo way off its not funny... i can go into it. Maybe try and have a informative discussion,,,but it would do no good as this crap is your premise...it would take a while

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

lol....you are soo way off its not funny... i can go into it. Maybe try and have a informative discussion,,,but it would do no good as this crap is your premise...it would take a while

So it's 65 percent. So what

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.