Author Topic: Is Dexter still "The Blade"??  (Read 16476 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Is Dexter still "The Blade"??
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2011, 09:28:01 AM »
You mean the Greek guy who got his Pro card via Australia? Dude is ripped up, has a great back, but a really, really shitty structure...he is like another Paco, with a Hielko face...

Kefalianos has a VERY nice quality to his muscle. Not the best structure but the rest is top notch among the current crop IMO.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2011, 09:31:47 AM »
You mean the Greek guy who got his Pro card via Australia? Dude is ripped up, has a great back, but a really, really shitty structure...he is like another Paco, with a Hielko face...

however the fuken fairtale goes. who gives a shit. im talking purely about that muscle right there in those pics, structure aside!  :o

paco wont be top 5 at a pro show. this guy is, but what is surprising and goes against all the consporiacy theorys is that it is some guy that cant put a simple english sentance together, doesnt or isnt americano and didnt even work on "paying his dues"....but where is he? always top5 consistatnly and judges dont even knwo the guys name!

against all ifbb conspiracy theorys right there. why? ...look to the muscle quality. it is UNBELEIVABLE! so good that if judges turned a blind eye to this non english speaking, non americano fella with ZERO!! paying of dues, then it would be TOO OBVIOUS they are corrupt. they cant deny him.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2011, 09:40:40 AM »
Kefalianos has a VERY nice quality to his muscle. Not the best structure but the rest is top notch among the current crop IMO.
Didnt say he didn't, he just looks like the bad guy in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen who took too much of Dr. Jeckyll's serum...exceptional muscle quality, very shitty structure

SS, dude looks good in those pics, taken from those angles, but unfortunately, contests aren't just by photoshoot pics that have been put thru Photoshop.

Dude has that pop to his muscles on stage, but, he wouldn't be able to compare to Dex or even Shawn Ray---only in the conditioning dept...so stop whining. Dude has great muscle quality, but is structurally effed up, and has smallish arms for the amount of muscle he is carrying. That being said, I would place him above Branch and above  JOJ, and maybe even above Wolf, if Wolf came out of shape

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2011, 10:29:04 AM »
Gh15  sorry but you didn't compete against shawn his last Olympia was 2001 with only ronny and jay from current line up. You are neither.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2011, 10:37:25 AM »
Gh15  sorry but you didn't compete against shawn his last Olympia was 2001 with only ronny and jay from current line up. You are neither.

i competed against sean

gh15 approved
fallen angel

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2011, 10:46:40 AM »
How surely not at an olympia?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2011, 10:49:04 AM »

friend,,i really think you dont remember who dexter jackson is,, first and formost he is much biger than sean ,,not 2lb not 4lb ,,,you are talking 15lb of lean tissue bigger on stage! at his prime! dexter is truly 220-225 on stage not 205 not 210 ,, secondly i said sean had better muscle flow,,and muscle shape.... dexter had better condition ,,he was bigger! he was more conditioned! the differences are not very big in the condition department but they are quite big in the size department as said 15 lb is big differece infact huge difference when its lean tissue,,its indeed because of gh and some slin usage

not to forget! dexter is mr o ,,he won the big one,,and he won many smaller ones including doing the all sean placings of top 3 for years over years,, sean had him on proportions and muscle shape,, there is a diff between muscle shape and condition ,,seperation can be there even if you look like philip heath  and mustafa ,,definition is a matter of body fat and muscle shape and size....they both had great definition ,,

i said in bible 5 years back that the day will come where i will give my verdict inregard to dex and that day arrived,,he is top 6 bodybuilder of all time,,NO ONE in bodybuilding history aside from dorian yates and andreas the dead got to his condition level,,he and dorian won o based on CONDITION! only he did it at 220-225lb.... much smaller than any one of the mass monsters of the last 20 years....yes 5'6 220 is like 5'10 250...but! its still les than 260 270 and as i said 10-20 lb of lean muscle tissue is HUGE DIFF when the bodybuilders are same bodyfat levels

to refresh your memory a bit i shall demonstare what i say ,,
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2011, 10:50:08 AM »
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2011, 10:51:08 AM »
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2011, 10:52:02 AM »
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2011, 10:54:27 AM »
now ,,
those are pcitures i just chose with otu even taking second look at,, he was just that! good,,again you seem to nto understand the level taqlked about here,,he may very well be the BEST sub 5'8 bodybuilder to ever walk planet earth ,,ever!

he is defenitely top 6 bodybuilder of all time,,his condition only matched by 2 ....dorian yates,, and dead andreas,, so it leaves us with dorian and dex ,, both top 6 bodybuilder of all time

gh15 approved
fallen angel

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2011, 11:12:39 AM »
Honestly I'm not that impressed with Dexters conditioning either, I have no clue what you're talking about. Mike K is def more conditioned than Dex, probably even Paco.

Also Dexters lower body has always been way behind his upper body conditioning-wise, never had much detail in the hamstring area.

He had a well balanced physique with no real weak points (except calves) and came in with decent conditioning every show. He solely lived from the failures of others, when other people where way off, Dexter was ready to sneak in. When guys like Branch, Kai, Phil, Jay, Ronnie, Victor were on - no chance for Dex.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2011, 11:27:01 AM »
Honestly I'm not that impressed with Dexters conditioning either, I have no clue what you're talking about. Mike K is def more conditioned than Dex, probably even Paco.

Also Dexters lower body has always been way behind his upper body conditioning-wise, never had much detail in the hamstring area.

He had a well balanced physique with no real weak points (except calves) and came in with decent conditioning every show. He solely lived from the failures of others, when other people where way off, Dexter was ready to sneak in. When guys like Branch, Kai, Phil, Jay, Ronnie, Victor were on - no chance for Dex.

TAKE
A
LOOK
AT
THE
WAIST!

220-230lb male with waist that is truly 28-30 inches! ,,the paco mutation is dependent of drugs and only drugs and carry 40 inch eaist,,the other fella in the picturs here also have wide wider waist and not by small margin ,,

notice the common thing between dex and sean is the size of waissssssssssssssst

bodybuilding mesure by the size of their waist to delts ratio ,,,when you hold small waist and bring such condition like dex did you become invinsible which is what he became ,,he didnt leave up to failures of others,, you cant even compare branch to dex because branch,,kai ,,victor all those fellas are not even in the 100 bodybuilders of all time they are all 100-200 zone

dexter condition in the era he compete in which has lots of gh and insulina is SUPERB TO ANY OTHER FELLAS AROUND IN THIS ERA ,,dorian was nto in this era....andreas neither,,

remember ,,symetry ,,condition ,,size,,you ned to have all 3 to be considered great and top bodybuilder of the top caliber ,,many of the ones you say lack in many aspects ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2011, 11:31:20 AM »
GOOD GRIEF

Dex conditioning is up there with Munzer, Dorian and Aykutlug ... we forget how good he was ... also won the big one

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2011, 11:33:01 AM »
in other words....

ron colman is what they want phil heath to be so much and phil cant deliver because he is not a freak ....he is fake blw up doll

lee labrada is what dex jackson is ...only dex delivered it beter than labrada as in taking it to the next level...of symetry condition and he brought home the sizeeeeee ,,so unlike phillip that cant and wont ever deliver a ron colman to the ones who so want him to be lol ...dexter along the years tooook the physiqes of lee labrada,,frank zane,, and make them better via bigger size,,better condition ,,and same symetry !

show you the progress of bodybuild and the degration in 2 comparisons

problem is dex is about to hang it sooner than later,,and no one in sight to carry bodybuilding,,NO ONE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2011, 11:41:36 AM »
Dex got the nickname "Blade" because his favorite movie is "Blade" AND because of his conditioning...not just because of his conditioning...

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2011, 11:51:15 AM »
Dexter isn't what he was but he's still got a damn good physique.
If you're still finishing top 6 in the Olympia and Arnold I wouldn't retire.
I'd take his physique over the fridge and the gnome any fucking day.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2011, 12:53:18 PM »
He's still the best with rocking rocky ronny lol. All other 6 o contenders look like shit. No symmetry and fat bellys. I don't care if you can see the abs. If your gut sticks out further than your chest you look like shit. Judges are size queens how gay is that?

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2011, 03:50:49 AM »

ok room shots

than he looks soft copared to this

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2011, 11:29:11 AM »
Dexter isn't what he was but he's still got a damn good physique.
If you're still finishing top 6 in the Olympia and Arnold I wouldn't retire.
I'd take his physique over the fridge and the gnome any fucking day.
Me too, but we were talking bodybuilding...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2011, 12:40:01 PM »
ok room shots

than he looks soft copared to this

you just showed me picture of best bodybuilder in  history ,,,duh,, same condition as dex in most of his career but! the reasonit show better in some pictures is because ron colman carrrrrrrrrrried more lean muscle,,more muscle same bodyfat =muscle will show better and you will think conditionis better...in reality both have about same condition ..dex slightly sharper...ron  more muscle tissue

its hard to compare ron at his best to anyone

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2011, 12:43:59 PM »

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2011, 12:51:22 PM »
Dexter was always very evenly conditioned.  From head to toe and front to back, sharp all over.  He is starting to lose that now, but age catches up with everyone. 

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2011, 01:05:55 PM »
its because we are uses doses of hgh and insulin you can only dream of using as amatuer,,and also we compete and work in bodybuilding for years over years the body just finished,,dex is not some no one,,he had GREAT CAREER,, dex is top 6 bodybuilders of all time ,,this is not someone you can laugh at ,,same as ron he is top 6 he surpassed ray and levrone and got himself up there with arnold ron dorian sergio haney  ,,he even surpassed frank zane whish is hard to do

so top 6 of all time is not easy and not something to laugh at,, he is just at the end of his career which was out standing! going on 2 decades of competetive in higher levels,,

gh15 approved

Good post, GH.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2011, 04:54:14 PM »
How can anyone dis this guy he has none of the imperfections the others have. He misses about 10ibs of mass but he has symetrical abs unlike jay, no growth gut like ronney, jay and kai, wide chest unlike Phil. He doesn't have one body part with a wow factor because he is balanced!
first: there's nothing jay can do about how his abs appear staggered. symmetrical/asymmetrical is determined by birth. so leave that out. same with phil's narrow clavicles. but i agree with you about dexter's balance. he has probably THE most symmetrical, balanced, well proportioned and in my opinion aesthetic physic of today's top pro's.