Author Topic: Black Hawk Down.  (Read 8221 times)

suckmymuscle

Black Hawk Down.
« on: April 23, 2011, 06:44:24 PM »
  Bandits shoot down the police helicopter using anti-aircraft shell. Seriously, the Brazilian government should hire the Unites States Marine Corps to fight these drug dealers. Obviously, they are too heavily armed even for the SWATS that fight them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE 

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Re: Black Hawk Down.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 06:59:19 PM »
or just stop trying to control what people put in their body

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 07:04:31 PM »
;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 07:30:21 PM »

As a libertarian, I favor legalization but this wouldn't solve the problem and here is why: the criminals would switch to armed robbery, kidnapping and terrorism to earn money. If you had the option to work 14 hours a day to make U.S$500.00 a month, or make several times that amount per day in crime, what would be your choice? Sure, lots of people would prefer to work for whatever reason instead of using violence against people, but it's a lot easier to chose work in the U.S than in a country like Brazil where you work twice as hard as an American to earn 30 times less. That is a huge incentive to become criminal. Many highly aggressive young men feel a deep anger at the thought that they will work all day long in a horrible job just to earn enough cash to eat and have a shitty roof over their heads, whilst the rich don't have to work and enjoy a life of pure pleasure. They know that even if they work all day long for 40 years they will still never make it because you need money and education to become rich which they don't have. They want to have a life before they die and not just be a worker bee that has no fun and then perishes. Hence, many of the most aggressive young men will choose crime for as long as Society is innately cruel.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 08:02:39 PM »
 As a libertarian, I favor legalization but this wouldn't solve the problem and here is why: the criminals would switch to armed robbery, kidnapping and terrorism to earn money. If you had the option to work 14 hours a day to make U.S$500.00 a month, or make several times that amount per day in crime, what would be your choice? Sure, lots of people would prefer to work for whatever reason instead of using violence against people, but it's a lot easier to chose work in the U.S than in a country like Brazil where you work twice as hard as an American to earn 30 times less. That is a huge incentive to become criminal. Many highly aggressive young men feel a deep anger at the thought that they will work all day long in a horrible job just to earn enough cash to eat and have a shitty roof over their heads, whilst the rich don't have to work and enjoy a life of pure pleasure. They know that even if they work all day long for 40 years they will still never make it because you need money and education to become rich which they don't have. They want to have a life before they die and not just be a worker bee that has no fun and then perishes. Hence, many of the most aggressive young men will choose crime for as long as Society is innately cruel.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Or you will have the "Taxi Driver" effect and young men will get sick of seeing others being abused and chose to be a part of society and take it on their own to do something about it...Many educated and men with money still have the same feelings of those naive men...Trust me!
You Can't Do It!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 08:06:01 PM »
they should have sent a gorilla to do the job.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 11:30:28 PM »
they should have sent a gorilla to do the job.

x2

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 01:02:42 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you cant think that way, first legalize this then worry about what happens

if everyone would think this way drinking would still be illegal and so would 5 million other things

in addition having 500,000 people in jail because of a plant is the ultimate kidnapping

Ch3micalGnetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 08:57:54 PM »
dont worry bro...they have B.O.P.E....

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 09:16:26 PM »
dont worry bro...they have B.O.P.E....

They are the only "police" force in the World that uses .50 machine guns, grenades, ground-to-ground artillary shells and short range bazookas. They make American S.W.A.T teams seem like the Girl Scouts in comparison. They are for all practical purposes an elite military division disguised as "police". And yet the drug dealers in Rio are comparably armed, so numerous and so violent that even with an entire military division of 10,000 men they still can't keep crime in check.

A few yeara go there was a scandal, as the government was offering rewards for the heads of criminals, and the BOPE guys just started to kill random people in cold blood and then deliver their heads to the government to collect their reward.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 09:20:09 PM »
  They are the only "police" force in the World that uses .50 machine guns, grenades, ground-to-ground artillary shells and short range bazookas. They make American S.W.A.T teams seem like the Girl Scouts in comparison. They are for all practical purposes an elite military division disguised as "police". And yet the drug dealers in Rio are comparably armed, so numerous and so violent that even with an entire military division of 10,000 men they still can't keep crime in check.

A few yeara go there was a scandal, as the government was offering rewards for the heads of criminals, and the BOPE guys just started to kill random people in cold blood and then deliver their heads to the government to collect their reward.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

OH how wrong you are, look into Russia's OMON and OMON/Spetsnaz units these guys are on par with 1st-SFOD-D when it comes to getting shit done.

also part of the reason for the problem is old school Russian RPG-7's are so cheap and easy to acquire.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2011, 09:26:36 PM »
OH how wrong you are, look into Russia's OMON and OMON/Spetsnaz units these guys are on par with 1st-SFOD-D when it comes to getting shit done.

also part of the reason for the problem is old school Russian RPG-7's are so cheap and easy to acquire.

In Russia, there is no distinction between military and police units. Putin runs the country like a gangster. BOPE is officially a police force, and yet is uses .50 machine guns, ground-to-ground artillary, bazookas and all other stuff that is off-limits to S.W.A.T in America. I don't know if you are aware of it, but U.S Marine Corps officers came to Rio before the second war in 2003 and took lessons from BOPE on urban warfare. BOPE is considered the best force in urban combat in the World.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2011, 11:06:05 PM »
suckadick...

BOPE and Policia Civil use to get bodybag fees, but they drove the murder rate up to 50k in one year, because your mom would have been an easy payday for them vs battles with AdosA and CV.

Believe it or not Rio is pretty passive.  It's some zones which are buck wild like south west where they are feeding each other to reptiles.  As noted, as a tourist, you don't have shit to worry about.  

in south america you keep the poor in check with FREE housing, TV (sopa operas) and FREE food programs to keep their stomachs full.  

Drugs are just from inequality equal to Africa.  Balance the field similar to north america and 90% of the shit will go away.    

Now...be warned a lot of ASSES are going to get jacked for the World Cup and Olympics but you can thank the Govt for that if you are one of the lucky few to get stabbed on Copa beach.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 12:05:37 AM »
suckadick...

BOPE and Policia Civil use to get bodybag fees, but they drove the murder rate up to 50k in one year, because your mom would have been an easy payday for them vs battles with AdosA and CV.

Believe it or not Rio is pretty passive.  It's some zones which are buck wild like south west where they are feeding each other to reptiles.  As noted, as a tourist, you don't have shit to worry about.  

in south america you keep the poor in check with FREE housing, TV (sopa operas) and FREE food programs to keep their stomachs full.  

Drugs are just from inequality equal to Africa.  Balance the field similar to north america and 90% of the shit will go away.    

Now...be warned a lot of ASSES are going to get jacked for the World Cup and Olympics but you can thank the Govt for that if you are one of the lucky few to get stabbed on Copa beach.

You are truly a retard of gargantuan proportions. I don't know if you are aware of this, you stupid phaggot, but Brazil has the highest homicide rate in the World. Yes, it is higher than any battle zone in Russia. From 1995 to 2005, there were over 450,000 homicides in Brazil, you moron. That is almost 10 times the amount of G.Is that died in Vietnam. You truly are a phaggot moron and a bitch to boot. As for my mother, she would rather get raped by an entire army division than by a dickless phaggot like your retarded ass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2011, 12:33:42 AM »
  You are truly a retard of gargantuan proportions. I don't know if you are aware of this, you stupid phaggot, but Brazil has the highest homicide rate in the World. Yes, it is higher than any battle zone in Russia. From 1995 to 2005, there were over 450,000 homicides in Brazil, you moron. That is almost 10 times the amount of G.Is that died in Vietnam. You truly are a phaggot moron and a bitch to boot. As for my mother, she would rather get raped by an entire army division than by a dickless phaggot like your retarded ass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
You are talking to a man who worked and lived there...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 01:23:49 AM »
You are talking to a man who worked and lived there...

First of all, I am not talking to a man. Secondly, I lived there too you moron, for over 10 years.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2011, 01:53:29 AM »
let them deal those fucking drugs.... for fuck sake!

in the 80's people got millions in a week when cocaine came in the scene in states, people were just selling and pimpin... but NOOOOOOOOOoo you can't do that, you can't get good doe  ::)

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2011, 01:59:07 AM »

Send in an army with dual AA-12 fully auto shottys

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2011, 02:19:35 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

i'm too tired to go back and forth tonight.  anyway...go study their society.  it's imperialistic and functions as a pyramid where the core is at the based and the euro descendants are sitting at apex.  now, you figure out what happens when the core (about 2/3) is  competing for 5% of the wealth which includes dwellers, BOPE, civil and military.  Poor pitted against Poor.  Do the math on the killings when they get down.

Gracie...I can take any bitch at Black House for Anna Paula, just need your chin to get it done.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 02:27:31 AM »
i'm too tired to go back and forth tonight.  anyway...go study their society.  it's imperialistic and functions as a pyramid where the core is at the based and the euro descendants are sitting at apex.  now, you figure out what happens when the core (about 2/3) is  competing for 5% of the wealth.

Gracie...I can take any bitch at Black House for Anna Paula, just need your chin to get it done.

Which proves my point about Brazil being more violent than any Russian battle field, you moron. Which proves my point about BOPE being much more badass than any Russian commando, due to the fact that they fight a lot more and kill a lot more. You fucking imbecile.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2011, 02:46:07 AM »
Or just buy some decent bad ass choppers from... well, you know who  8) 8)  
Those heavy ass things hell no wouldn't be downed by any druggers. That's for sure.

HAHAHAHA, try to down this beast, bitches  ;D ;D ;D  :o  8)

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2011, 02:52:17 AM »

haha, yes, no one beats Ruskis when it comes to special units - be it police or military units.

Let Russians in Brazil for little time and they would clean out the whole shithole... no dealers left. Everyone would be shot in head or choked to death in little time.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2011, 02:58:49 AM »
 Which proves my point about Brazil being more violent than any Russian battle field, you moron. Which proves my point about BOPE being much more badass than any Russian commando, due to the fact that they fight a lot more and kill a lot more. You fucking imbecile.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

how can they be a violent society when a million dollar home is built next to a slum?    

if i paid murks to kill your family does that make your family violent because they were victims.

45-60% of brasils murders were by death squads.  so dwellers are a voilent people because a paid killer is introduced into their society/community.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2011, 03:02:33 AM »
Or just buy some decent bad ass choppers from... well, you know who  8) 8)  
Those heavy ass things hell no wouldn't be downed by any druggers. That's for sure.

HAHAHAHA, try to down this beast, bitches  ;D ;D ;D  :o  8)

Anti-air shells can down F-22 Raptors if they hit them you moron. Hitting them is a different story, but the drug lords of Rio are so heavily armed that they can bring down F-22 Raptors. What do you think they can do to punny choppers?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2011, 03:06:17 AM »
 Anti-air shells can down F-22 Raptors if they hit them you moron. Hitting them is a different story, but the drug lords of Rio are so heavily armed that they can bring down F-22 Raptors. What do you think they can do to punny choppers?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ummm... they could watch and cry when death approaches them?