Author Topic: video of my last chest workout  (Read 39337 times)

Per Se

• Getbig III
Re: video of my last chest workout
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2011, 09:43:18 AM »
Here's the thing.  This guy is a bodybuilder or a powerlifter or whatever, but the point is he is driven by ego to build up his physique or build up his strength.  If he really is natural, if he really is this strong without ever using drugs, you think a guy like this wouldn't want to see how far he could go?  You think if you're taking bullshit supplements like protein and N.O. and fatburners and whatnot, and you're timing your meals, counting your calories, you're an OCD wacko like all these bodybuilders, there is NO WAY you wouldn't see how far you could go.People talk about the physiological limits of the natural athlete.  It doesn't have to be that complicated.  Any man who spends hours in the gym, timing his meals, counting his calories, and NATURALLY is close in strength or build to drugged out fuckers, there is absolutely NO WAY he wouldn't start pinning himself to see how good he could get.  Liars SHOULD be exposed, stop this bullshit, it's ridiculous.  The people who see through this bullshit aren't second guessing whether or not you are lying, they just think you're a fool.

Plus you have bitch tits.  C'mon man.

That's the problem with many on getbig...they judge EVERYONE else by their own standards.  You are you, Adrian is Adrian.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2011, 10:00:26 AM »
lol this clown is claiming natural

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2011, 10:03:42 AM »

Why won't you tell your Age, ht, wt?

Are you trying to hide ad cover up something?  ???

Why not tell?
Whats your age, ht, wt?

socalfit24

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2011, 10:23:15 AM »
You look like shit.

Please kill yourself.

Hope this helps.

Why does this hater ass bitch nz musclemonster come on here and say you like shit hope this helps to everyone.  Did this to me in some thread a few weeks back wtf is your problem is there pics of this bitch ass fag that is such a hater/

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2011, 10:25:54 AM »

very good physique and strength there, bro (no homo)

it's allways funny to see a certain boy scout to melt for every black man who is succesfull in training hahaha, he can't stand it  :D.. he was the first one to comment your thread, he actually cried...

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2011, 10:28:37 AM »
Whats your age, ht, wt?

I'm not the one posting awesome lifting vids BUT claiming natural.

If you don't wanna list your stats Then please share what you eat on a Lifting daY:

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2011, 11:14:22 AM »
Congrats on breaking 500!  My first few years of training I focus on bench press and arms like most young gym rats.  I was naturally strong on bench so I fell in love with it wanted to be the strongest presser in the gym.  I hit 500 for the first time years ago and yes natural, competed in a tested powerlifting contest and got 3 white lights!  After that I was talked into trying bodybuilding so I stop the focus on chest and arms started working on everything else with chest and arms overpower needed to bring up back and LEGS! I'd go weeks without benching and training arms directly.  Now my focus is back on bench cause I have a personal best goal I want to reach.  I'm not juiced to the gills and I never have been and never will be.  I started with a strong bench that's all I can say?  You don't see me posting deadlift vids, because I don't excel at them.  Have a good day and great training.

Freudian slip there?

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2011, 12:08:14 PM »
It's not only your bench - if that is you in your Avi, your physique is phenomenal.  Yes, you get mad props for that.  But you claim you don't count calories, do all the OCD nutrition stuff, yet you look way beyond a top natural who HAS to do that stuff.  Maybe you have a cancerous growth on your pituitary gland or on your nutsack causing your body to be flooded with GH and test, technically that would be natural.  Maybe somebody has been sneaking AAS into your bloodstream while you sleep.  Or maybe you juice like everyone else and are nothing special for a juicer and have the need to feel special and so come on here and claim you're natural.

When do you think it will stop hurting so you can explain the bitch tits?
My fault I thought I had answered already.  2004 after benchpress comp I was asked to do a bb comp.  After thinkin about it a few months I decided to give it a try, I knew nothing about bodybuilding training supps diets or life style.  The trainer made me a meal plan and had me pic up basic supps. (protein multi fatburner.   After doing well at first bb comp I decided to focus and really train and oneday earn natural procard.  Got a call from him during offseason to go pic up a new product on the market from the  store, supposed to be great stuff(prohormones) and I was able to take the product and compete under the guidelines of any natural org. I confirmed that it was ok to take so I got it, but I never researched it never knew the sides or knew to take a pct after, I felt it must be ok if legal?  2006 I developed the gyno.  I now work at a Supp store and have ppl everyday come in with a list of supps their trainer or friends  tells them to buy, they don't even know why or what their taking. So it not uncommon and was a mistake I learned from, and haven't touched the stuff since 2006.  TRUTH    

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2011, 12:15:47 PM »
I'm not the one posting awesome lifting vids BUT claiming natural.

If you don't wanna list your stats Then please share what you eat on a Lifting daY:
I promise I don't have a complex answer on leg and back days I try to eat lots carbs the night before and mornin of, most other days I keep carbs pretty low to med.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2011, 12:41:46 PM »
shades of big ach here...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2011, 12:53:38 PM »
Well, regardless of status of natural or not this guy is cool shit. everybody here is bashing and even calling him names and he is keeping his cool and sticking to his guns. Do i believe him? Its extremely difficult to believe considering the combination of his strength, size and conditioning. Also its not like he is saying look at me i am natural, he is just answering people when they ask so maybe their are circumstantial reasons why he has to lie (job, girlfriend, family, colleagues whatever) or out of 7 billion people on this planet he has the best genetics and is natural and in this case it would be the equivalent to an Andre the giant or better yet a biblical Goliath, nevertheless weird things happen in terms of genetics and mutations every now and then.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2011, 01:14:29 PM »
Why does this hater ass bitch nz musclemonster come on here and say you like shit hope this helps to everyone.  Did this to me in some thread a few weeks back wtf is your problem is there pics of this bitch ass fag that is such a hater/

I see I own real estate in your head. Keep training twinkie. You might not look like shit one day.
P

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2011, 01:25:20 PM »
I see I own real estate in your head. Keep training twinkie. You might not look like shit one day.

Sounds like socal likes the cock.

socalfit24

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2011, 02:42:38 PM »

You are a delusional homo that talks out of your ass.  Since Adrain looks like shit and I look like
shit why dont you show me what a "musclemonster" looks like you loser.  ::) Thats right post a picture of yourself,
didnt think so bitch.  You own nothing but a big mouth I hope this helps

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2011, 02:44:37 PM »
You are a delusional homo that talks out of your ass.  Since Adrain looks like shit and I look like
shit why dont you show me what a "musclemonster" looks like you loser.  ::) Thats right post a picture of yourself,
didnt think so bitch.  You own nothing but a big mouth I hope this helps

You should also ask him to kill himself.

Hope this helps.

socalfit24

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2011, 02:45:16 PM »

Sounds like socal likes the cock.

And you say this based on what?  I dont know who the fuck you and don't have a problem with you until you start projecting you homo fag fantasies on me.

socalfit24

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2011, 02:47:43 PM »
lol @ someone taking the troll that is nzmm seriously  :D

I'm new guess i should have known better

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2011, 02:52:47 PM »
NO spotter? you crazy suuuuun

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2011, 02:55:50 PM »
You need a little thicker skin if you want to stay here newb, if you really feel the need to retaliate then in the future you can diss nzmm for wearing mascara and womens underwear, you're welcome.
Yea we gotta stay strong no telling when someone might launch a nuke out from a underground bunker.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2011, 03:09:07 PM »
Usually you make sense?  ???  ;D
I ate some anchovies today fucked my mind up.

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2011, 03:41:56 PM »
Adrain, how does it feel to be the greatest natural of all time?
I'm not great!  I load the bar one plate at a time just like you.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2011, 03:49:25 PM »
Xerxes is just being passive-aggressive because he has the frame of a geisha girl.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2011, 05:29:51 PM »
I'm not great!  I load the bar one plate at a time just like you.

Know what the differences are between you and Xerxes?

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2011, 06:07:29 PM »
Know what the differences are between you and Xerxes?
whats that?

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2011, 06:41:22 PM »
When I was on cycle I was smaller with less strength. I should've learned painting...