Author Topic: video of my last chest workout  (Read 39320 times)

adrain

• Getbig III
Re: video of my last chest workout
« Reply #150 on: April 28, 2011, 10:51:28 PM »
So thats you bulked ??? and the measurement is with your gut sucked in ? so not genuine measurement ?

No it's not me bulked up, what I'm  saying is I guess I  listed the measurement of arms chest ect, of my offseason size and waist inseason each bodypart when it's the best, combine off and In season stats  I don't know bro it was years ago no big deal I'll update the page. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #151 on: April 28, 2011, 11:18:58 PM »
about as natural as cheeze wiz

nice build though

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #152 on: April 29, 2011, 02:38:33 AM »
So bulked up with a 29 inch waist ? ???

Adrain stats:

Height:    6' 3"
Waist:    29"
Weight:    240lbs
Thighs:    28"
Calves:    17"
Chest:    50"
Forearms:    16"
Arms:    21"
Shoulders:    57"
This guy is not 240 bro, he is 6'3 280 at least

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #153 on: April 29, 2011, 07:11:05 AM »
This guy is not 240 bro, he is 6'3 280 at least

lol, reverse manipulation of stats going on here.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #154 on: April 29, 2011, 07:23:04 AM »
Nobody who is 240 lbs has a 29 inch waist. Bulked or lean. Full of shit.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #155 on: April 29, 2011, 12:20:40 PM »
This BS just keeps getting better, another one of getbigs biggest liars

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: April 29, 2011, 01:39:32 PM »
Cool vid. Strrrrong!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #157 on: April 29, 2011, 01:49:50 PM »
Getbig has the best Naturals in the world.
O

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #158 on: April 29, 2011, 01:57:45 PM »
Adrain,

WHY DON"T you compete?

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: April 29, 2011, 02:24:29 PM »
Adrain,

WHY DON"T you compete?
Maybe in powerlifting, just waiting on my back to get better, if it ever will!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #160 on: April 29, 2011, 02:43:01 PM »
Great.  Too bad GH15 hasn't piped in yet, I'm sure he'll give you his stamp of natural approval.  He's pretty good at identifying liars and drug users, and based on your skin texture and average strength claims I'm pretty sure you'd pass.  Don't give in to the pressure of drug use, it can wreck your life.

whats your point? he has clearly said he isn't natural, so your just coming off as a dip shit

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: April 29, 2011, 02:59:48 PM »
Adrain, what prohormones did you take and how much muscle did you gain?
Hmmm it's been years man I don't remember the name, let's see I'd say my weight increased about 10-12lbs, seems like  3lbs was the gyno

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: April 29, 2011, 03:04:09 PM »
Well, there is no way you're natural, but you look good and you're strong as hell, so who cares? 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #163 on: April 29, 2011, 03:10:59 PM »
Let me say this, I believe he is natty for several reasons. One, on my dad's side I have cousins who look him, and all they did was lift, didn't care for bodybuilding...but, they hit a wall, and have look the same for 10 yrs or so...In my family there are "big strapping Negro genes" (of which I didn't inherit), where even women are Amazonian in size (5'11-6'3). I had a talk with my male cousins and they said all they did was just lift and eat--why worry about the sides of roids? If you enjoy something, do it, and stop making excuses...I would say out of the five, maybe two have muscle quality of Adrian, and they are like 35ish, the other two are about 6'4ish with arms, chest and traps---big thick...and they play basketball as well...they are about 40ish. All enjoy lifting for the sake of lifting, they love it, and challenging themselves.....but, when asked of bbers, they know who Kai and Phil, Dex, and Jay and Ronnie, Levrone, Flex, Shawn, Chris Cormier are. The first two because of the magazines, the latter because they are from the 90s, when all my cousins started lifting...But, when I was younger, they always hammered into me, lift for the love of it, and don't get into competive bbing...and when Flex and Don Long had their issues with kidney's, they told me, that is why you don't eff with roids. Just lift...

Also, Adrian's gains are not that much or come as swiftly, not being disrespectful to him, but he progresses slowly, take a look at his progression and you'll see...and his skin tone and his muscle tone---it's like that of a natty lifter---even dudes who were locked up...

I also want you think about this---take a look at Shaq, dude is doughy, over 300 pound behemoth. You can see that if he every was really serious about lifting weights, he'd easily be well over his current weight,
without any help from juice---because his genes call for bigness...

That's what I believe, now if it someone like DA who was claiming natty, and he doesn't compete, Scott Milne, or that black WWE wrestler who is married to the fitness chick, or if LL Cool suddenly blew the hell up, then I could see...But, some 6'3 dude whose gains are slow but steady? If he really was on something, everybody would be suggesting a diff stack...

In short, I think we all have fallen prey to a society that is very cynical (I'm the worst), and wants to cut corners---those who who choose to grind it out, and make gains, that are better than those who are "on", are looked at and rediculed---because it forces those others to examine themselves to see that just because you take a shortcut, doesn't always mean that you'll get to the destination faster than the other person...
Also, many who rediculed Adrian, tend to post a lot more than him...one could get more done if they posted less (hint to myself).

Adrian, keep doin' what you are doing...

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: April 29, 2011, 04:02:07 PM »
hes not natural lol..... do you even lift ^

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: April 29, 2011, 04:39:20 PM »
WADA has decided to quit doing urine/blood/DNA tests.  From now on they will just post pictures for a panel of getbiggers to assess.   

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2011, 04:59:52 PM »
hes not natural lol..... do you even lift ^
And you know this how? Do you lift, or let me guess, you get on the gas right away? No foundation
(typical gen nothingness)... I lift light now, and do bodyweight exercises, as of right now, I prefer being able to run around a track without getting winded than the other way around.
My Uncle has forearms that give Lee Priest a run for his money...I asked what he did for them, and he said
nothing, and that he used to lift weights in the 60s...that was it. But he works on cars---the man is in his
60s...he's had forearms like that since I've known him. My dad has (or had, as he is older) 19 inch calves and has never worked them in his life....A black man with 19 inch, high inserted calves (and he is not fat).

I've seen dudes who have done 5-10 yr bids I prison come out looking better than many of the posters on here who are gassing...it's like y'all use it as crutch...and you are only as good as your foundation...

Funny, how many of you are like the people saying Obama was not a American citizen, even if Adrian presented proof like a blood test, you guys would say it was tampered with, etc.

Why make such a damn big deal of it. If you feel that is lying, say it, and that's it. The reason why you all keep harping on it, is because those people haven't made the gains he has...and don't want to look at themselves.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: April 29, 2011, 05:33:10 PM »
I lift light now, and do bodyweight exercises, as of right now, I prefer being able to run around a track without getting winded than the other way around.My Uncle has forearms that give Lee Priest a run for his money...I asked

Lol, ok, Ms. Parker.

P.S. It's a little weird that you have a giant crush on your uncle.  Before you fire off some snippy reply just think about it.  you know I'm right.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: April 29, 2011, 05:46:15 PM »
I lift light now, and do bodyweight exercises, as of right now, I prefer being able to run around a track without getting winded than the other way around.My Uncle has forearms that give Lee Priest a run for his money...I asked

Lol, ok, Ms. Parker.

P.S. It's a little weird that you have a giant crush on your uncle.  Before you fire off some snippy reply just think about it.  you know I'm right.
Doctor's orders, unless you are going to provide a kidney or pay for my dialysis...

How so? I asked a question...how did you get your forearms like that: Answer, continuous work of the wrists and forearms from working on cars...
Simple...I said my family on my dad's side come from "strapping Negro stock", all are 6 foot and over, including the women. It is what it is...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #169 on: April 29, 2011, 07:13:25 PM »
This guy reminds me of the one guy Brad (?) from like 2yrs ago...had a bunch of youtube videos up of him benching like 600lbs or something....then he was in the TU...claiming totally natural.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #170 on: April 29, 2011, 07:19:53 PM »
And you know this how?
His strength at that bodyfat level. I know guys that hit those numbers at similar bf levels, except they openly admit they are on, the natural powerlifters I know also hit those numbers, at a much higher bf %.

Again, Getbig attracts the worlds greatest genetic strength and physique marvels from around the world.

::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: April 29, 2011, 07:36:22 PM »
Let me say this, I believe he is natty for several reasons because he is black. One, on my dad's side I have cousins who look him, and all they did was lift,

blablablablablablablabla blablablablablablablabla blablablablablablablabla blablablablablablablabla blablablablablablablabla blablablablablablablabla blablablablablablablabla blablablablablablablabla blablablablablablablabla blablablablablablablabla blablablablablabalblabal balbalbalbalabblablablab lablabalblabalbalbalbalb alabblablablablablabalbl abalbalbalbalbalabblabla blablablabalblabalbalbal balbalabblablablablablab alblabalbalbalbalbalabbl ablablablablabalblabalba lbalbalbalabblablablabla blabalblabalbalbalbalbal abblablablablablabalblab albalbalbalbalabblablabl ablablabalblabalbalbalba lbalabblablablablablabal blabalbalbalbalbalabblab lablablablabalblabalbalb albalbalabblablablablabl abalblabalbalbalbalbalab

fixed.

also, the classic "I have a cousin/neighbor/co-workers sister son/etc that...." is there too, lol

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #172 on: April 30, 2011, 02:21:32 AM »
Read between the lines. If you have taken prohormones then what the fuck would be problematic with taking steroids?

No moral problem otherwise you wouldn't have taken the hormones, it's cheaper, it's safer.

Hardly complicated.

Similar to Groinks i have never touched drugs for 30 years but someone offered me 20 dollars worth of winny for free so i'm going to run a cycle lol.

I'm pretty sure these guys are just having a laugh with this shit.
Trans Milkshake.

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: April 30, 2011, 06:33:27 AM »
Read between the lines. If you have taken prohormones then what the fuck would be problematic with taking steroids?

No moral problem otherwise you wouldn't have taken the hormones, it's cheaper, it's safer.

Hardly complicated.

Similar to Groinks i have never touched drugs for 30 years but someone offered me 20 dollars worth of winny for free so i'm going to run a cycle lol.

I'm pretty sure these guys are just having a laugh with this shit.
Lol the difference at the time ph's were legal steroids illegal also banned from the natural Organizations?  Look regardless of what "supps" I used six years ago, Im serious about my training and I've put in work, you can give the credit to the "supps" if that makes you feel better!  I respect any and everyone (male,female,natural or not) thats paid their dues put in their work reguardless of what "supps" they choose. I dont spend my time guessing or wondering what ppl are using, I get inspired by the work ethic and the drive others have to progress and try to reach their personal goals. You can call me a Liar or whatever else you like, just dont call me WEAK or LAZY.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #174 on: April 30, 2011, 06:55:59 AM »
Lol the difference at the time ph's were legal steroids illegal also banned from the natural Organizations?  Look regardless of what "supps" I used six years ago, Im serious about my training and I've put in work, you can give the credit to the "supps" if that makes you feel better!  I respect any and everyone (male,female,natural or not) thats paid their dues put in their work reguardless of what "supps" they choose. I dont spend my time guessing or wondering what ppl are using, I get inspired by the work ethic and the drive others have to progress and try to reach their personal goals. You can call me a Liar or whatever else you like, just dont call me WEAK or LAZY.

I haven't called you anything, i think you have a good build and are obviously strong as well. The strength and the muscle shape isn't down to gear usage, you can only bring out what's there.

I just think it's funny the ammount of debate these threads get. I was simply underlying the stupidity of some of the arguments, i'm completely indifferent to what people take, how they train or the shit they come out with.
Trans Milkshake.