Author Topic: GH15, question about business side of bodybuilding  (Read 10984 times)

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
Re: GH15, question about business side of bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2011, 12:37:42 PM »
stav look like a model ,, marketable face no doubt ,,, best way to buy gh it's sale gh , buy 10 serono n flip at 10% weekly get you one free , serono coming from usa are prescribed , legal , stamp n cant b seized , 1 kits a week for you BOOM , easy n grey area legal
Your messed up BLP!

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2011, 12:41:36 PM »
stav look like a model ,, marketable face no doubt ,,, best way to buy gh it's sale gh , buy 10 serono n flip at 10% weekly get you one free , serono coming from usa are prescribed , legal , stamp n cant b seized , 1 kits a week for you BOOM , easy n grey area legal
that's more than 3k a month  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2011, 12:56:09 PM »
3 Philadelphia officers, 12 others charged in steroid bust
By Marina Landis, CNN
April 27, 2011 3:43 p.m. EDT

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Police detective charged with distributing steroids, HGH nationally
Man picked up some shipments at UPS, indictment says
(CNN) -- Three members of the Philadelphia police department and 12 others are being charged with conspiracy to distribute anabolic steroids, U.S. Attorney Zane David Memeger announced Wednesday.
The charges against the defendants, including Philadelphia Police Detective Keith Gidelson, a 14-year department veteran, and fellow police officers Joseph McIntyre and George Sambuca, come after a lengthy investigation by the Philadelphia Police Department's Internal Affairs Anti-Corruption Task Force, the FBI and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
"Another dark day for our department, but one that certainly does not reflect the good work that goes on every single day by the men and women of this department," Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles H. Ramsey said. "Unfortunately, we do have some that tarnish the badge and continue to do so and we will very aggressively continue to go after them and get them out of our ranks."
According to the 17-count federal indictment, Gidelson operated an anabolic steroid and human growth hormone distribution organization in Philadelphia and throughout the U.S. It's alleged that he got monthly shipments from foreign suppliers in Europe and China, some from a rented UPS mailbox.
Gidelson and his wife Kirsten allegedly stored and packaged steroids and HGH at their Philadelphia home. The indictment says the couple would meet drug customers, including some of the defendants, at their home and at fitness centers in the Philadelphia area to distribute the drugs. Gidelson also allegedly distributed to customers across the U.S. whom he met through online weightlifting chat rooms.
In a press release, Memeger said, "Police officers swear an oath to uphold the law. When an officer breaks the law, no matter the infraction, he not only violates his oath, he violates the public's trust. This indictment alleges that three officers placed personal gain ahead of their duty to protect and serve."
Ramsey has suspended all three for 30 days with the intent to dismiss.
All 15 defendants are now in custody. Each count charged carries a maximum possible sentence of 10 years imprisonment and $250,000 fine.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2011, 01:34:28 PM »
Nice abs but mine are better. ;)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2011, 01:55:23 PM »
very pretty abs

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2011, 02:02:04 PM »
yeah, pretty as a summer day.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2011, 02:07:27 PM »
nice abs french stallion, keep living the dream!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2011, 02:15:30 PM »
3 Philadelphia officers, 12 others charged in steroid bust
By Marina Landis, CNN
April 27, 2011 3:43 p.m. EDT

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Police detective charged with distributing steroids, HGH nationally
Man picked up some shipments at UPS, indictment says
(CNN) -- Three members of the Philadelphia police department and 12 others are being charged with conspiracy to distribute anabolic steroids, U.S. Attorney Zane David Memeger announced Wednesday.
The charges against the defendants, including Philadelphia Police Detective Keith Gidelson, a 14-year department veteran, and fellow police officers Joseph McIntyre and George Sambuca, come after a lengthy investigation by the Philadelphia Police Department's Internal Affairs Anti-Corruption Task Force, the FBI and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
"Another dark day for our department, but one that certainly does not reflect the good work that goes on every single day by the men and women of this department," Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles H. Ramsey said. "Unfortunately, we do have some that tarnish the badge and continue to do so and we will very aggressively continue to go after them and get them out of our ranks."
According to the 17-count federal indictment, Gidelson operated an anabolic steroid and human growth hormone distribution organization in Philadelphia and throughout the U.S. It's alleged that he got monthly shipments from foreign suppliers in Europe and China, some from a rented UPS mailbox.
Gidelson and his wife Kirsten allegedly stored and packaged steroids and HGH at their Philadelphia home. The indictment says the couple would meet drug customers, including some of the defendants, at their home and at fitness centers in the Philadelphia area to distribute the drugs. Gidelson also allegedly distributed to customers across the U.S. whom he met through online weightlifting chat rooms.
In a press release, Memeger said, "Police officers swear an oath to uphold the law. When an officer breaks the law, no matter the infraction, he not only violates his oath, he violates the public's trust. This indictment alleges that three officers placed personal gain ahead of their duty to protect and serve."
Ramsey has suspended all three for 30 days with the intent to dismiss.
All 15 defendants are now in custody. Each count charged carries a maximum possible sentence of 10 years imprisonment and $250,000 fine.

that in usa ,, in canada ,, no one go in jail,, unless you play with custom importation ,, no sanction had been done against hgh so far , they seized , make th news paper ,, no follow up
Your messed up BLP!

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2011, 02:27:12 PM »
"Fitness modelling" lol

All the fitness models work regular jobs or do G4P to pay their bills, they get close to nothing. There were maybe 2-3 guys worldwide who made mentionable money (Christian Boeving, Mike O Hearn,...), everyone else does that stuff out of narcism, not for financial reasons.

My tip: Apply for the next Jersey shore season or another reality TV show and go ape there, maybe you're lucky and become the next "Situation".

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2011, 02:31:36 PM »
Abs looking tight my brother!!

Dial it in.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2011, 03:01:42 PM »

Stavios

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2011, 03:51:34 PM »
Nice abs but mine are better. ;)

good for you, you are free to post a pic if you like  8)

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2011, 06:47:01 PM »
LMAO I feel my abs are my only good looking bodypart  ;D

my ego is crushed  ;D

Shit. You're really fucked then. Go back to school.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2011, 06:53:32 PM »
my god your hard on yourself stav ,, so much inner criticism
Your messed up BLP!

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2011, 06:56:26 PM »

You'd be a better fitness model than this guy, but you have ugly abs too.

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2011, 08:45:26 PM »

haha yeah I am !

but I am realistic also, I spoke with Loutfi ( super-heavy winner last year) and he think the same, I need to add 20 lbs before winning shows like Quebec Ouest and placing top 5 at provincial

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2011, 08:59:27 PM »
haha yeah I am !

but I am realistic also, I spoke with Loutfi ( super-heavy winner last year) and he think the same, I need to add 20 lbs before winning shows like Quebec Ouest and placing top 5 at provincial

maybe ,, but still ,, with 20 pounds more you still need to learn how to manage reach 4%bf without getting sick, keep mentally stable n keep strength in gym , a trial n error first draft always complimentary
Your messed up BLP!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2011, 09:01:37 PM »
very pretty abs

the last thing a bodybuild wanna hear is pretty anything,,not pretty abs ,,not pretty boy ,,not pretty anything,,we HATE the word pretty and the word good!

bodybuilder get chills when someone tell him he look good insted of great and he is 6%

and bodybuilder get chills if someone call him pretty or fit,,

acceptable terms for bodybuildrs = great  looking ,,very good looking,, amazing looking,, phenominal looking,, in shape ,,ripped/chizeled,, thick ,,

few more but pretty boy NO NO ,,and looking good we HATE IT

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2011, 09:01:59 PM »
maybe ,, but still ,, with 20 pounds more you still need to learn how to manage reach 4%bf without getting sick, keep mentally stable n keep strength in gym , a trial n error first draft always complimentary

yeah that's why I don't want to gain any bodyfat or not much from where I am now !

I'll stay lean so I won't have to do much to get down to 6% bf afterward !

and with 20 lbs more I'll look OK with keto dieting so it will be easy

I can diet on keto for months and months, keto is soo fucking easy for me i feel great on it and I am never hungry

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2011, 09:04:07 PM »
yeah that's why I don't want to gain any bodyfat or not much from where I am now !

I'll stay lean so I won't have to do much to get down to 6% bf afterward !

and with 20 lbs more I'll look OK with keto dieting so it will be easy

I can diet on keto for months and months, keto is soo fucking easy for me i feel great on it and I am never hungry

with 20lb more youll be a pro,,well with your muscle shape most likley top competitor ,,in your case condition will determine how far you get ,,you will only be able to get pro card on condition ,,conditioned size ,,210-220 in out of this world condition will give  afella like you chance at pro card or very top amatuer level

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2011, 09:11:34 PM »
with 20lb more youll be a pro,,well with your muscle shape most likley top competitor ,,in your case condition will determine how far you get ,,you will only be able to get pro card on condition ,,conditioned size ,,210-220 in out of this world condition will give  afella like you chance at pro card or very top amatuer level

gh15 approved

I'll start by winning a local show haha

but yes, I will have to use only 5iu of GH for now because I can't afford more but next year I will do 10iu for the whole year and up the dose again afterward

$$$ will decide if I will be a national competitor or not  8)

but I am already happy with my physique tho, I get a lot of attention from it too everywhere I go

I truly believe it gives me opportunities I wouldn't have if I didn't bodybuild, people are superficial

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2011, 09:45:11 PM »

but yes, I will have to use only 5iu of GH for now because I can't afford more but next year I will do 10iu for the whole year and up the dose again afterward

but I am already happy with my physique tho, I get a lot of attention from it too everywhere I go

I truly believe it gives me opportunities I wouldn't have if I didn't bodybuild, people are superficial

If you got shredded you could win a local show right now. You just need more confidence bro.

And with 20 more lbs you're a fuckin monster!

With your structure and shape you dont need to be huge to look huge. Those guys who are 250 and look huge dont have the structure that you do. Small tiny waist and those wall to wall shoulders. 220 on you would look enormous!

15iu's of ghona/day til the end of the year and we're seeing you on a national stage in 2012......

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2011, 09:59:08 PM »

dude, even running 5iu year round with a test base and rotating in other compounds should manifest some pretty serious gains. your entire shape and structure will change. don't be surprised if you put on 7-10 pounds of lean in that year, and 7 pounds of lean is a lot of muscle bro, especially when it's gained running GH, cause it'll look like more. that's part of what GH does and what makes it such a great fucking compound.
b

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2011, 10:35:19 PM »
If you got shredded you could win a local show right now. You just need more confidence bro.

With your structure and shape you dont need to be huge to look huge. Those guys who are 250 and look huge dont have the structure that you do. Small tiny waist and those wall to wall shoulders. 220 on you would look enormous!

15iu's of ghona/day til the end of the year and we're seeing you on a national stage in 2012......

you cant deny nothing ,, guy know th business

confidence + larry vinette (to please judge panel) + extra confidence = amateur local show overall

i did ,,, you can ,, you got more potential then me
Your messed up BLP!

Stavios

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2011, 10:47:46 PM »

Take a look at this guy, he placed DEAD LAST at the mr.montreal in the super heavy

I don't have half the muscle mass this guy has lol, that was my point  :D

but with 20 lbs more muscle I would destroy those guys I am pretty sure, I only need much bigger legs that's why I upped the frenquency a lot with them and I train quads and hams separatly now, and calves EVERY day  8)

and my back needs something drastic to thicken him up, it looks really bad because my waist from the back is WIDE

I tought it was love handle, but even when they were gone my back still has no taper at all, it's weird because from the front it's pretty narrow.

I kinda look a lot like Big Down Hill with less muscle  ;D