Author Topic: Gsp Weightgain  (Read 13775 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: Gsp Weightgain
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2011, 10:28:17 AM »
you asked for a giant, i gave you a giant

the maniac had a few losses already, you clearly thought he was an elite fighter for his loss to be the gretest moment ever, and if you put randy in the same category as fedor you can't ignore fedor's beat down of him in less than a minute

i have elite fighters agreeing with me, you have "weight pshr" ::)

E

I didn't ask for a giant. I asked for an elite giant, because you said Fedor has beaten a long list of "elite giants". The best you can come up with is Tim Silvia, whom everyone agrees is probably the worse heavy weight champ ever in the UFC.

Seriously, if that's the best you can come up with, how can you call Fedor the greatest P4P fighter ever?
Lol!
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2011, 11:12:51 AM »
I didn't ask for a giant. I asked for an elite giant, because you said Fedor has beaten a long list of "elite giants". The best you can come up with is Tim Silvia, whom everyone agrees is probably the worse heavy weight champ ever in the UFC.

Seriously, if that's the best you can come up with, how can you call Fedor the greatest P4P fighter ever?
Lol!

i never used the words "elite giants", you did

he beat a long list of men much bigger than him, men your ufc heroes wouldn't have the balls to fight because they are bullies afraid of a bigger man

sylvia was a 2 time champ so what does that say about the ufc if he's the worst?  and Fedor beat him in less than a minute, your hero randy needed 5 rounds to get a decision even though tim was dazed since round 1

E
E

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2011, 12:41:14 PM »
I give edge to prides heavyweight talent pool over the UFC's talent pool in the days when Fedor was having his way and winning all those fights, but anyone who says the UFC's talent pool in those days didn't absolutely suck back then is pretty delusional.....

Sylvias title reign days are probably always going to be remembered as the UFC's worst period heavyweight-wise.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2011, 01:07:13 PM »
exactly

but Fedor crushed him in under a minute, the way only the best fighter of all time could

why don't we see any other 6'0 fighters with soft bodies step up and fight giants like that?

because they are pussies, unlike the great Fedor

to call Fedor a bully for fighting henderson is beyond ridiculous, they are haters that know mma as well as i know rocket science

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2011, 01:58:00 PM »
Lol. Nice try. This isn't an argument about Pride vs UFC. Earl, you said that Fedor was the greatest P4P fighter of all time becaue he beat men much bigger than him. I said those bigger men were a bunch of glorified cans (not counting Crocop & Nog). So I ask again, who are these amazing bigger fighters that Fedor beat?

w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2011, 06:02:27 PM »
Lol. Nice try. This isn't an argument about Pride vs UFC. Earl, you said that Fedor was the greatest P4P fighter of all time becaue he beat men much bigger than him. I said those bigger men were a bunch of glorified cans (not counting Crocop & Nog). So I ask again, who are these amazing bigger fighters that Fedor beat?

why do you keep asking when almost everybody he beat was bigger than him?

heck i can't think of one that had less muscle than him

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2011, 07:21:11 PM »

why do you keep asking when almost everybody he beat was bigger than him?

heck i can't think of one that had less muscle than him

E

Alright Earl. I'll let you off the hook.  Lets try an easier question. Besides Cropcop & Nog in their prime, please name any other elite fighter that Fedor beat in their prime. You think he is the greatest p4p ever, so there must be a long list....
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2011, 07:28:43 PM »
Alright Earl. I'll let you off the hook.  Lets try an easier question. Besides Cropcop & Nog in their prime, please name any other elite fighter that Fedor beat in their prime. You think he is the greatest p4p ever, so there must be a long list....

define "prime"

most of the fighters he beat were top 5 - 10 when fedor beat them, aside from zulu and a few others he fought early in his career

if you're talking best resume p4p, who is better?

anderson silva?  i think names like mark coleman and kevin randleman look better on a resume than patrick cote and nate marquardt

gsp?  when does he ever even finish his opponents?  he got knocked out by matt serra for chrsit sakes

no fighter beat a more impressive amount of name fighters than fedor, and he completely dominated them all

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2011, 04:29:44 PM »
define "prime"

most of the fighters he beat were top 5 - 10 when fedor beat them, aside from zulu and a few others he fought early in his career

if you're talking best resume p4p, who is better?

anderson silva?  i think names like mark coleman and kevin randleman look better on a resume than patrick cote and nate marquardt

gsp?  when does he ever even finish his opponents?  he got knocked out by matt serra for chrsit sakes

no fighter beat a more impressive amount of name fighters than fedor, and he completely dominated them all

E

As usual Earl, I will pwn you with facts.  You're impressed with Coleman?  He's got a 16-10 record.  Randleman?  His record is 17-16!  LOL!!!  Bro you're reaching.  This is exactly what I am talking about.  Fedor beat a bunch of overhyped fighters.

You ask when does GSP ever finish opponents?  How about 60% of the time!  That's right, 60% of his wins are by KO or submissions.  He has NEVER been dominated in a fight.  He's been caught twice and avenged both of those losses.  Take a look at the long list of ELITE fighters that he has demolished: Fitch, Hughes, Alves, Koschek, BJ Penn, Sherk, etc.  

The last line in your post is hilarious.  "beat the most amount of impressive fighters"...lol.  You can't come up with any names other than crocop & Nog.  Fedor has beat a long list of cans with crappy records.  He's been hurt/dominated in multiple fights.  He's got two losses against B level players that he will never avenge. And, now he is trying to get back on the win column by doing what he does best...fighting guys he thinks he can beat easily.  Seriously.  Hendo at heavyweight....that's just sad.

The face of a man who has "completely dominated" everyone he's faced...LMAO!

w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2011, 09:30:48 PM »
fedor destroyed all the fighters put in front of him, mark coleman has a simlar record to coutour

gsp got knocked out by matt serra, nuff said

Fedor never lost a round until recently, you talk a lot for a guy that claims to not watch his fights ::)

what is the definition of b level fighter?  werdum is top 10 and has been as high as top 3, silva is top 10

you seem to think anybody that isn't the champ or recent champ is b level

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2011, 10:57:51 PM »
fedor destroyed all the fighters put in front of him, mark coleman has a simlar record to coutour

gsp got knocked out by matt serra, nuff said

Fedor never lost a round until recently, you talk a lot for a guy that claims to not watch his fights ::)

what is the definition of b level fighter?  werdum is top 10 and has been as high as top 3, silva is top 10

you seem to think anybody that isn't the champ or recent champ is b level

E

Lol. A "B" level fighter is someone with few fights on their record, on the downswing of their career and/or fights against weak & unproven opponents. The reason why you can't come up with good examples of elite fighters that Fedor has beaten, is because other than CC & Nog, there aren't ANY!  

And yes, the argument could be made that Werdume is a decent heavyweight, but Fedor lost to him...lol.

Anything can happen in an MMA fight. People get caught all the time. And it's happened to GSP. But, he easily avenged his 2 losses and everyone agrees that there is no one at 170 that can touch him. He's completely cleaned out what many believe is the most competitive division in MMA.

Come on Earl. Look at all the P4P rankings on any website. No one has Fedor at the top.

w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2011, 08:47:01 AM »
aside from zulu and hong man choi (who i think would be a matchup nightmare for most) who are the b level fighters he fought recently?

yes anything can happen in a fight, which is why you should be in awe of Fedor winning for so long, just like his peers are in awe, gsp got knocked out by a can, yet you knock Fedor for beating all of the "cans"

i'm well aware he isn't at the top anymore

no one has ali at the top anymore, ronnie coleman wouldn't beat branch warren these days

see my point ::)

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2011, 10:22:59 AM »
Neither Ali nor Ronnie compete today ::)

I'm still waiting for a list of the elite fighters that Fedor beat in order to be considered the greatest p4p of all time. So far all you've come up with are Tim Silvia, Mark Coleman and Randleman.  Is that it?  You beat those guys and you are the greatest p4p ever?

Lol
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2011, 11:06:04 AM »
they don't compete because they aren't what they used to be, like Fedor

we all know who Fedor beat, you focus on hong man choi instead of a prime nog

wnobody cares about little twinks like gsp, why do the small guys always have to be the "best p4p"?

his loss against sarra prevents this, it happened during his prime, if he beats anderson silva i'll change my mind

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2011, 11:50:20 AM »
As usual Earl, I will pwn you with facts.  You're impressed with Coleman?  He's got a 16-10 record.  Randleman?  His record is 17-16!  LOL!!!  Bro you're reaching.  This is exactly what I am talking about.  Fedor beat a bunch of overhyped fighters.

You ask when does GSP ever finish opponents?  How about 60% of the time!  That's right, 60% of his wins are by KO or submissions.  He has NEVER been dominated in a fight.  He's been caught twice and avenged both of those losses.  Take a look at the long list of ELITE fighters that he has demolished: Fitch, Hughes, Alves, Koschek, BJ Penn, Sherk, etc.  

The last line in your post is hilarious.  "beat the most amount of impressive fighters"...lol.  You can't come up with any names other than crocop & Nog.  Fedor has beat a long list of cans with crappy records.  He's been hurt/dominated in multiple fights.  He's got two losses against B level players that he will never avenge. And, now he is trying to get back on the win column by doing what he does best...fighting guys he thinks he can beat easily.  Seriously.  Hendo at heavyweight....that's just sad.

The face of a man who has "completely dominated" everyone he's faced...LMAO!

He never recovered. I think each one of these took a year or two off of his career. Damn, brutal, especially seeing that in most of these fights Fedor was at least a 5-1 favorite.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2011, 12:21:30 PM »
they don't compete because they aren't what they used to be, like Fedor

we all know who Fedor beat, you focus on hong man choi instead of a prime nog

wnobody cares about little twinks like gsp, why do the small guys always have to be the "best p4p"?

his loss against sarra prevents this, it happened during his prime, if he beats anderson silva i'll change my mind

E

No one cares about GSP?  Hmmm...how many PPVs has GSP sold vs Fedor? How many people know GSP vs Fedor???

We all know who Fedor beat?  Lol. Yes, CC & Nog. Who else?  Who else did he beat to be considered the greates p4p ever ???
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2011, 12:25:34 PM »
more people know the kardashian girls, what is your point?

fedor, fight finder, sherdog.com

is gsp the only fighter you think has a better resume?  i can live with that, anybody else no way in hell

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2011, 04:56:45 PM »
more people know the kardashian girls, what is your point?

fedor, fight finder, sherdog.com

is gsp the only fighter you think has a better resume?  i can live with that, anybody else no way in hell

E

I looked on sherdog and, aside from CC & Nog, all I saw were a bunch of has-beens or cans on Fedor's resume.  Did I miss someone?
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2011, 07:12:19 PM »
I looked on sherdog and, aside from CC & Nog, all I saw were a bunch of has-beens or cans on Fedor's resume.  Did I miss someone?

a year or two from now most of gsp's wins will be "has beens"

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2011, 10:43:55 PM »
True. But they weren't has beens when he beat them.
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2011, 08:49:30 AM »
True. But they weren't has beens when he beat them.

so who was a "has been" when fedor beat them?

E
E