Author Topic: Masteron  (Read 39977 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Masteron
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2011, 08:14:05 AM »
Woke up 198 today. Masteron + tren works quick. Had to eat McD's or I'd disappear.

Going to 50mg test prop ED and 75mg tren ED, keeping the rest as is.

Waiting on BA water still to add ghona. Pics next time I wake up with something more interesting than a boner happening.

Stavios

« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2011, 07:07:45 PM »
looking thick !!!!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2011, 07:53:42 AM »
as a cock.

I'm bordering on the actual leans, rather than the soft bloofy lean look. Hopefully I achieve it without entering twink status.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2011, 08:50:05 AM »
The biggest misconception about Masteron is that your body fat needs to be low in order to run it and get the benefits from it. About 10 years or so ago some dipshit wrote about Masteron and said this and thru the years everybody believes this to be gospel just as your dosage should only ever be 300-400 mgs per week.

If only we can go back in time and shoot the fucker more bros would have taken my advice over the years and listened to me.

Masteron is without a doubt my favorite compound. I've ran it year round, up as high as 1.5 grams and saved many of bros from gynecomastia just having it handy. I use to moderate this board about 10 years ago and people got so sick of me talking about Masteron at times I thought I'd be shot. Lol.

First to the fat loss. Masteron is a potent androgen and pound for pound I like it better than tren for a multitude of reasons. First many people have problems sleeping on a gram of tren. Take a gram of Mast. You'll sleep like a baby. At a gram of Masteron or higher you'll think you are on dnp. You can thank Masterons high affinity to bind to the hypothalamus for this. Temp is slightly elevated, metabolic rate is thru the roof and you'll sweat like crazy.

Secondly Masteron is a powerful estrogen controller. That's why people over the years buy into this shit with your body fat needs to be low in order to see results. Actually you'll see more results when you have more body fat and are holding water. You'll drop that water like crazy.

Case in point, once I had a bro whine and bitch about no anti estrogen being able to help him with bloat on high dose test. Finally he took my advice and we added 600 mgs a week of Masteron. He said it was the most shocking thing he's ever seen. No bloat whatsoever and he posted pics to prove it. It really will help out in relation to estrogen and water retention control thru a couple of different mechanisms of action.

Also good luck getting gynecomastia while on Masteron. It ain't happening. I recommend people keep the di-propionate version around just for this purpose. I have numerous people thank me over the years for this one. 500 mgs a week of Mast or so and you'll be surprised at how powerful it is. Should be a no brainer considering Masteron was developed for breast cancer. Hence the trade name Mast....etc.

Masteron at high doses is relatively safe. The FDA's and oncologists dosing protocol in relation to it's therapeutic benefits would surprise you. 100 plus mgs a day is safe and has been studied quite extensively.

Now of course Masteron like all androgens has side effects but all in all very mild. 2% ketoconazole shampoo ,saw palmetto and some good salicylic acid body wash is all I have ever needed to counteract the sides all the way up to my whopping 1500 mgs of Masteron per week.

I hope you add the Mast bro. It's a mistake to wait. These are my .02 in relation to one if the most misunderstood compounds of all time. I recommend Masteron all the time for a variety of situations.

P.S. I'm on a gram right now. Fuck I feel and look good. Hope this helps.

I am looking for a drug to keep my bodyweight to increase and still help me to increase my strength. I compete in powerlifting and I am having a hard time to keep under the 110kgs class. I run very mild cycles, like 500mg test enth per week for 8 weeks and my strength goes crazy, but also my weight. This year I had to almost starv to compete. Do you think that masteron alone could solve my problem?
S

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2011, 05:56:09 AM »
Current-

75mg tren ace ED
50mg test prop ED
75mg Masteron EOD
300mg EQ EOD

dropped the oral turinabol (nasty acid reflux)

added 2 days ago 10iu blue tops ED

201.2 lbs

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2011, 09:43:31 AM »
I am looking for a drug to keep my bodyweight to increase and still help me to increase my strength. I compete in powerlifting and I am having a hard time to keep under the 110kgs class. I run very mild cycles, like 500mg test enth per week for 8 weeks and my strength goes crazy, but also my weight. This year I had to almost starv to compete. Do you think that masteron alone could solve my problem?

Ive had good strength gains from mast but bodyweight stayed the same, you might want to consider Halotestin, run it a few weeks out and right up to your powerlifting contest, bodyweight wont go up but strength and aggression will.
Thunderdome approved

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2011, 10:27:27 PM »

Turinabol at 80-100mg ed, very very good for strength with no water retention and limited size.  Beware of back pumps, painful pumps, and muscle cramps though, but it's nothing you can't work through.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2011, 02:50:00 AM »
Turinabol at 80-100mg ed, very very good for strength with no water retention and limited size.  Beware of back pumps, painful pumps, and muscle cramps though, but it's nothing you can't work through.
But it would probably bring disanvantages as far as joints are concerned... or am I wrong?
S

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2011, 08:16:18 AM »
Is it OK to mix masteron and test e in the same syringe? I'm planning 300mg test e + 100mg masteron every 4 days, since that works out neatly with what I happen to have. Or should I split down the masteron to 50mg eod? Have just started dbol (on day3 now, whee! - will run it for 4 weeks) at 3x10mg/day, pins for the injectables should be here tomorrow.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2011, 08:22:19 AM »
Is it OK to mix masteron and test e in the same syringe? I'm planning 300mg test e + 100mg masteron every 4 days, since that works out neatly with what I happen to have. Or should I split down the masteron to 50mg eod? Have just started dbol (on day3 now, whee! - will run it for 4 weeks) at 3x10mg/day, pins for the injectables should be here tomorrow.

mix it up, won't matter.

Hands blowing up from ghona. Have to take my watch off. 203.6 this AM.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2011, 07:36:43 PM »
I have been pinning masteron prop for the last 4 days 100mg ed. I have noticed my nips have way less puffyness. How long does it take before you start seeing some water loss and hardening? Im gonna run it by itself for 2-3 weeks to get my estro and bloat down. Then I'm gonna slowly reintroduce some test.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2011, 04:45:13 AM »
Current-

75mg tren ace ED
50mg test prop ED
75mg Masteron EOD
300mg EQ EOD
(
dropped the oral turinabol (nasty acid reflux)

added 2 days ago 10iu blue tops ED

201.2 lbs
sounds like you pinning the dream  ;D
with 10iu's i wonder how much more thicker you will get...
how do you split it? times you are taking it? (the gh)

btw how do you feel overall with such of low test dose?
any related sides ?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2011, 05:06:49 AM »
sounds like you pinning the dream  ;D
with 10iu's i wonder how much more thicker you will get...
how do you split it? times you are taking it? (the gh)

btw how do you feel overall with such of low test dose?
any related sides ?

A little less horny, probably a good thing. I was off the charts. I got flat a bit easier until I added the gh. I haven't been flat in 4 days now and 2 of those days ate low carbs. I'm 5 lbs heavier. In the AM I'm dry and hard, by night I get kinda waterlogged and am another 2 lbs heavier. I'm visibly rounder and bigger.

I do anywhere from 4-6iu in the AM, then if I feel like it 3 more pre training and 4-6 more post training. One day I did 5iu, another day 15iu. I'm averaging 10iu/day and only constant is the AM dose. I read this in the bible,,,

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2011, 12:34:37 PM »
day 9 of gh. 205.5 AM weight, 208.2 PM weight.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2011, 12:51:11 PM »
you look MUCH MUCH BETTER,,but what the fuck is wrong with your arms i do not get it why are they so smooth when your abs are tunneled to the core? very strange ,,thsoe arms shoudl be sculpted and little bigger or even if not bigger they should be more shaped...since you are low bodyfat

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2011, 04:48:21 PM »
you look MUCH MUCH BETTER,,but what the fuck is wrong with your arms i do not get it why are they so smooth when your abs are tunneled to the core? very strange ,,thsoe arms shoudl be sculpted and little bigger or even if not bigger they should be more shaped...since you are low bodyfat

gh15 approved

Maybe is suck at pics? I get compliments on arms and delts and they are not small, but you are right that they are not as gnarly and sculpted as I'd like. I don't inject in my arms so maybe that holds me back?

I promise I'll try to get some better arm pics soon :(

And as always I'd love to have arm advices from the god of hormones.

Stavios

« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2011, 05:15:57 PM »
haha you will have to suffer to get down to 176

already good separation in the quads and abs  8)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2011, 06:54:24 AM »
haha you will have to suffer to get down to 176

already good separation in the quads and abs  8)

Euro shredded condition baby!

I figure I better show up looking like the winner or why bother?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2011, 07:59:59 AM »
Maybe is suck at pics? I get compliments on arms and delts and they are not small, but you are right that they are not as gnarly and sculpted as I'd like. I don't inject in my arms so maybe that holds me back?

I promise I'll try to get some better arm pics soon :(

And as always I'd love to have arm advices from the god of hormones.
try next time to take a pic with this pose ( i hope the guy from g&o don't mind...)

turn off flesh
flex your abs
slightly flex your chest
keep arms tight but not fully flexed
and if you can get a bit closer to the mirror like him.
it will just show you everything you need for progress compression

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2011, 08:38:55 AM »
Well here's one with shirt on and Pizza and beer pump from last night  ;D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2011, 08:39:44 AM »
Epic american flag colored bathroom, paper towel dispenser and drunk guy flexing.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2011, 09:15:39 AM »
How tall mate ? you look quite short  ???

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2011, 09:25:36 AM »
How tall mate ? you look quite short  ???

5'3" -5'4" or so. What do u suggest, suicide?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2011, 10:27:43 AM »
Well here's one with shirt on and Pizza and beer pump from last night  ;D

Now that's whole different story !
looking jacked brah, arms and delts looks much much better here

oh and 10iu fingers spot on  ;D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2011, 12:11:56 PM »
Now that's whole different story !
looking jacked brah, arms and delts looks much much better here

oh and 10iu fingers spot on  ;D

I should probably take some pics when I'm done training, with a pump. I just never think of it then.

I will say, the gh has made a huge, marked difference. The temptation to shoot 15 or 20 iu is crazy, lol! It really is "magic in a bottle" as gh15 says.

All the credit for anything impressive on me goes to the gh15 bible. My shortcomings are genetic, I'm sure.