Author Topic: Gsp vs. nick diaz set for october  (Read 16868 times)

BalSagoth

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Gsp vs. nick diaz set for october
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2011, 04:27:13 AM »
If GSP was a bouncer and he told me I couldn't go into a club, I'd slap the cum from his rotten French teeth and probably slap his girlfriend to. He is the worst 'champion' in UFC history, and a disgrace to the spot.

Hopefully Diaz will annihilate the stinking maggot.
I am the dragon

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2011, 06:23:44 AM »
Story is fighting Marquardt?  Oh brother.  Story really now has his hands full.  

If he is somehow able to get by Marquardt, which won't happen unless Nate has some issue cutting, he absolutely deserves a shot.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2011, 06:27:31 AM »
If GSP was a bouncer and he told me I couldn't go into a club, I'd slap the cum from his rotten French teeth and probably slap his girlfriend to. He is the worst 'champion' in UFC history, and a disgrace to the spot.

:-\
!

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2011, 06:57:02 AM »
Mark my words. Diaz is going to knock St.Pierre out via a shitload of unorthodox punches that lead up to one mild punch that just buckles the french canadian. It may not even be a head shot. Possibly a body shot like the one that buckled Frank Shamrock. Nick Diaz wins via Stockton Gang Signs.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2011, 07:06:42 AM »
GSP is not even worth watching anymore, the guy should have his earnings cut by Dana White, for the last 5 fights he's gone the exact same route, the safe route.. that's not how a champion fights, in my opinion he's become a complete loser in the cage, afraid to do anything but jab from the outside and the occasional takedown , he plays it so safe that he's become the most boring fighter in the UFC. 5 rounds of the same shit everytime, and then he has the nerve to apologize to t he fans EVERY FUCKING TIME and he says the exact same shit 'Oh I am sorrreee to my fans for putting on such a boring fight'  all you can expect from him anymore is 5 round decision.

well in boxing simulation video games you are better off just jabbing than taking a chance and throwing too many punches. so i say his style is pretty intelligent
A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2011, 07:07:33 AM »
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2011, 07:08:19 AM »
Beefy: who else took it in the pooper from the pros .. better yet:  who didn't?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2011, 07:09:50 AM »
;D  There's also an ironing board Nancy.
BOOOOM. tommy by KO in the 7th post. I'll bet he didn't see that one coming.     ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2011, 07:13:57 AM »
BOOOOM. tommy by KO in the 7th post. I'll bet he didn't see that one coming.     ;D
you're like a faggish cheerleader

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2011, 08:28:54 AM »
GSP lost a lot of explosivness and strenght when took up gymnastics to train for his last fight (Rush fitness). If he trains the same way for Diaz as he did for Sheilds, he'll get killed. Diaz is strong, explosive and one tough mother f**ker.

are you kidding? Diaz is not an elite. A good fighter? yes. A great, no. GSP dominates him every round. Diaz wouldn't even defeat half of GSP's victims the past couple of years.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2011, 10:25:58 AM »
well that changes everything then.....

I think Diaz is gonna kick his ass !

Quit being gay,   I was just assuming they were going to add this to the card that's coming to my neck of the woods the first weekend of October,  It's gonna be the winner of JDS/Carwin vs. Cain in Houston for the strap.
Predictions
 40/61

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2011, 10:33:39 AM »
are you kidding? Diaz is not an elite. A good fighter? yes. A great, no. GSP dominates him every round. Diaz wouldn't even defeat half of GSP's victims the past couple of years.

This is sad. He sold out from a real trainer.

http://www.gsprushfit.com/?gclid=CJj-oc-hmqkCFQEQbAod02cAtQ

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2011, 10:54:46 AM »
yea, that is pretty gay. GSP may beat himself if he keeps letting all of this fame shit get in his way.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #88 on: June 03, 2011, 11:33:36 AM »
Other than a freak upset like we saw with Serra, Diaz has no chance in hell with GSP.  In fact, Diaz would not get through the UFC's top welterweights like Fitch, BJ, Koschek, etc. 

Nonetheless, GSP has completely cleaned out the 170lbs division and all that we have left are overhyped cans like Diaz. 

I know everyone, myself included, wants to see GSP demolish his opponents in spectacular fashion.  But, winning is more important that flashy finishes.  GSP knows this.  And, that is why we will see a 5 round bump & grind decision win for GSP.
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #89 on: June 03, 2011, 11:36:00 AM »

epic jealousy & homoerotic fantasies ::)
w

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: June 03, 2011, 11:54:01 AM »
Other than a freak upset like we saw with Serra, Diaz has no chance in hell with GSP.  In fact, Diaz would not get through the UFC's top welterweights like Fitch, BJ, Koschek, etc. 

Nonetheless, GSP has completely cleaned out the 170lbs division and all that we have left are overhyped cans like Diaz. 

I know everyone, myself included, wants to see GSP demolish his opponents in spectacular fashion.  But, winning is more important that flashy finishes.  GSP knows this.  And, that is why we will see a 5 round bump & grind decision win for GSP.

Totally agree.  I think it's actually funny they're calling this a "super-fight".  Come on!  Give me GSP vs. Anderson Silva and you can call it a Super-fight.  Diaz is so fucking outmatched in the UFC.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: June 03, 2011, 11:57:52 AM »

Diaz an overhyped can? Dont judge him on his previous performances in the UFC, he wasnt half the fighter he is now. I firmly believe he would beat Koschek, Johnson, Hardy, Lytle etc, it would be a decent match with Fitch and he'd force GSP into a fight he doesnt want. If GSP is going to look to see this one out comfortably hes facing the wrong guy. Im not saying Diaz will walk through him or even win, but this is a bad matchup for GSP going by his last 6 fights.

If Dana didnt think he was ready he wouldnt have made this fight, i honestly thought Shields would present something of a challenge but from the moment he walked out he was like a hedgehog staring at a tank steaming at him @ 100MPH. Diaz doesnt give 2 shits who you are when he gets in there and that is why i think this fight isnt straight forward to predict.

BTW GSP v Silva would end very badly for GSP, Anderson should be looking to fight the LHW elite rather than bullying a much smaller GSP. GSP would have to work his way through 2 - 3 fights at 185 before he was physically ready for that ass whooping.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: June 03, 2011, 11:58:11 AM »
The best possible candidates to fight GSP in his division are Fitch and Koz.  They both took beatings prior.  I'd like to see a Fitch rematch though.

Marquardt could be interesting for GSP.  Nate is athletic too.  I'd say much faster and stronger as well, and an excellent striker.  I'd like to see this match up.

As for Diaz, he will be absolutely embarrassed here...   and believe me, he knows that.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: June 03, 2011, 12:59:45 PM »

Hes an athlete that fights what do you expect.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2011, 01:12:06 PM »
Diaz an overhyped can? Dont judge him on his previous performances in the UFC, he wasnt half the fighter he is now. I firmly believe he would beat Koschek, Johnson, Hardy, Lytle etc, it would be a decent match with Fitch and he'd force GSP into a fight he doesnt want. If GSP is going to look to see this one out comfortably hes facing the wrong guy. Im not saying Diaz will walk through him or even win, but this is a bad matchup for GSP going by his last 6 fights.

If Dana didnt think he was ready he wouldnt have made this fight, i honestly thought Shields would present something of a challenge but from the moment he walked out he was like a hedgehog staring at a tank steaming at him @ 100MPH. Diaz doesnt give 2 shits who you are when he gets in there and that is why i think this fight isnt straight forward to predict.

BTW GSP v Silva would end very badly for GSP, Anderson should be looking to fight the LHW elite rather than bullying a much smaller GSP. GSP would have to work his way through 2 - 3 fights at 185 before he was physically ready for that ass whooping.

Yep...he is overhyped.  Who has he beaten?  Even he himself says that he's been fighting a bunch of cans.  If he had worked his way through the UFC's top 5, then he would be a legit contender.  GSP will dismantle him. He will say it was all BS because GSP laid on im for 5 rounds and then he'll be nothing more than a gate keeper.

And, if there's a dollar to be made, Dana will put anyone in there.  Did you not see the James Tony fight ::)

Oh, and I would be on GSP in a matchup against Silva...
w

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2011, 02:27:56 PM »
The Toney fight didnt interest me ata ll but i watched it to see just how badly Randy would beat him up. A very professional job by Randy however, he could very well have made an example out of him and battered him senseless.

Fighting cans and being a can is a different matter, i really believe that Diaz is a worthy contender and this makes for an interesting matchup - much better than Fitch & Kos. If Fitch cant beat BJ then he has no room to be demanding main event fights only, hes good but BJ is past his best (although still top 5) & GSP is a shadow of his former self mentally. As for Kos, he has a near negative IQ and would be stupid enough to get back in there only to have the other side of his face dismantled.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2011, 03:02:03 PM »
I don't think Nick is a legit contender but that's all we have and I am looking forward to this bout. I like to watch Nick and Nate. Both are real thugs. Real fighters. Still doesn't change the fact that GSP will dominate Nick....
w

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2011, 03:48:13 PM »
Quit being gay,   I was just assuming they were going to add this to the card that's coming to my neck of the woods the first weekend of October,  It's gonna be the winner of JDS/Carwin vs. Cain in Houston for the strap.

you don't have to explain yourself dipshit !

;D

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2011, 03:53:01 PM »
I don't think Nick is a legit contender but that's all we have and I am looking forward to this bout.

I think he's a contender because now they can play the Strikeforce V UFC card but I agree.....I seriously have my doubts about him being in there with GSP if he was fighting UFC welters for the last 3 years....

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2011, 04:25:45 PM »
you don't have to explain yourself dipshit !

;D

I wasn't, I was just lookin for an opportunity to throw out that little tidbit of info I got in regards to the winner of JDS/Carwin fighting Cain on October 8th in Houston, but anyways...GSP by 5 round snoozer.
Predictions
 40/61