Author Topic: BB after 2 years in jail! B4 and after pics:  (Read 24932 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: BB after 2 years in jail! B4 and after pics:
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2011, 09:22:08 AM »
Next Mr Getbig right there
O

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2011, 09:22:48 AM »
so PCT is useless?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2011, 09:31:16 AM »
Looks better facially in the second pic. Much Younger.

Give him some time eating and training properly he will gain some serious mass back naturally considering what he had before.

That's how he looked like couple of months after jail. Natural as he claims (not sure about that but usually he was very outspoken about his drug use, even during his competitive career).

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2011, 09:41:52 AM »
yeah, he used to train where i was training.
only thing that kept him from going pro where 2 things.
1: common sense
2: his knees, they where busted so no heavy leg training...
He was a verry funny dude.....
1 time a friend of mine was going to do the ifbb mr Holland.
He was holding some water, and boris was with us. My friend asked what to do..
Boris replied, well u should try some lasix. I do not have any on me.
But ask around here man, there are enough sick minded peolple overhere... lol!

Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2011, 09:45:46 AM »
That's how he looked like couple of months after jail. Natural as he claims (not sure about that but usually he was very outspoken about his drug use, even during his competitive career).
yes he was very outspoken, but when released from prison he was on probation.
so he couldn't possibly tell anybody about his use anymore.
trust me he is not natural there... the guy blew out his thyroid when he was in his teens!
sure he has a great frame , and responds very very well.
But he was a big , big , big user. Tren , Test , gh , insulin etc...
and also rec drugs.
When natural the guy will have test levels of a 12 year old girl.
Be Happy,
Optimus

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2011, 09:51:28 AM »
I am a long time reader/lurker...
I knew Boris, very cool guy! Was huge in person, And always helpfull to other "athletes".
He was not natural in that pic,  lol! the guy blew out his thyroid when he was young.
So he always was on some type of thyroid meds. Also the last part of his sentence he could sit out in germany.
Where the food is not that bad, and where he could proberbly get some form of trt.
He did use everthing under the sun and then some, when asked by me what his stack was he told me "you should do what i tell you to do, and not what i do. And yes he did like rec drugs... speed , the guy was always on the road going from gym to gym... in his vw passat vr6.. lol!
And he is still on probation, so he can not use steroids, participate in contest etc etc.. lives in sweden.
He was a very funny guy. and did not have brain damage, actually he was very smart. Crazy but smart.
And english is not my first language, so excuse me...

Thanks man. Welcome to the boards.

How did he blew his thyroid? T3?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2011, 09:57:57 AM »
Surely there was a decent sized period of time in which he stressed out when he was first incarcerated. In that period of time, the body jumps right into a catabolic state. From there, even he 'got right' or came to terms or found some kind of peace in his horrible situation, his body would have still been feeding on itself.

He's fortunate he still has his base build.

He basically starved himself and let his body eat on his muscle tissue to survive. There are other ways to get a decent workout in jail or prison that don't require weight. The food? Well, it depends where you are and how much $$$$ you got on the outside.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2011, 10:06:21 AM »
Optimus, what does it mean to "blow out" the thyroid?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2011, 10:10:02 AM »
Surely there was a decent sized period of time in which he stressed out when he was first incarcerated. In that period of time, the body jumps right into a catabolic state. From there, even he 'got right' or came to terms or found some kind of peace in his horrible situation, his body would have still been feeding on itself.

He's fortunate he still has his base build.

He basically starved himself and let his body eat on his muscle tissue to survive. There are other ways to get a decent workout in jail or prison that don't require weight. The food? Well, it depends where you are and how much $$$$ you got on the outside.

agreed.

heres a guy who can look good just with training and eating well now that he has that base.

i think sometimes people dont realise how hard it is to come off juuice and go clean. you get used to being a certain size and feeling like superman all the time. if you can just get past that hump, and get to looking good clean you've got it made.

i hope he decides to stay clean and just train. good for him. thats the path i hope to take later this year, but i sincerely doubt in my ability to not take something.
b

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2011, 10:27:45 AM »
agreed.

heres a guy who can look good just with training and eating well now that he has that base.

i think sometimes people dont realise how hard it is to come off juuice and go clean. you get used to being a certain size and feeling like superman all the time. if you can just get past that hump, and get to looking good clean you've got it made.

i hope he decides to stay clean and just train. good for him. thats the path i hope to take later this year, but i sincerely doubt in my ability to not take something.
I agree..

You basically KEEP SOME OF THE GAINS...assuming you still train and eating like a bber...or if you want it to sound "healthier".. like a guy who workouts..You return to your previous state, before juicing but you look ALOT better. steroid gains are not lost.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2011, 10:32:28 AM »
agreed.

Dream on.  You've given yourself to the dark side; there is no going back.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2011, 10:33:56 AM »
Dream on.  You've given yourself to the dark side; there is no going back.
YES, there is...

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2011, 10:36:06 AM »
Study have shown that steroids increase the no. of muscle nuclei if used before a certain age (think it was 30 for some reason).  I have posted a link to the study before.  the fibers will shrink, but the xtra nuclei are always there. so, he will always have an advantage.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2011, 10:37:30 AM »
Looks ok.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2011, 10:37:51 AM »
So actually someone who juices in his teens should never be called a natural and will always have an advantage?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2011, 10:41:51 AM »
So actually someone who juices in his teens should never be called a natural and will always have an advantage?
Clean...yes..Natty, I dont think so.

Everyone can claim whatever the fuck he wants anyway, so it doesnt really matter. :D

*cough* musclecenter *cough*..  :D

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2011, 10:43:17 AM »

Yes.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2011, 10:44:38 AM »
Clean...yes..Natty, I dont think so.

Everyone can claim whatever the fuck he wants anyway, so it doesnt really matter. :D

True dat.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2011, 10:59:58 AM »
I'm pretty sure Boris Kleine lives here in Sweden right now. He was on TV here debating steroids, saying they aren't dangerous. I missed the show myself.

Sweden is one of the worst countries to live in being a bodybuilder since cops can just take you in for testing off the street for any number of reasons (for being bald, for looking angry, any fucking reason they wish really). Then again, Martin Kjellstrom, after sitting in jail for six months, blew back up overnight after being released awaiting trial (was down to 220-245 something). Almost immediately after he was released he was again busted for steroid use. The trial is now over and the guys are awaiting sentencing. Prosecutor is asking for 8 years in jail I hear.  :o

Trial didn't hinder him competing at FIBO recently though. This was just for fun, off-season shape for him. About 320lbs.

io856

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2011, 11:04:36 AM »
I'm pretty sure Boris Kleine lives here in Sweden right now. He was on TV here debating steroids, saying they aren't dangerous. I missed the show myself.

Sweden is one of the worst countries to live in being a bodybuilder since cops can just take you in for testing off the street for any number of reasons (for being bald, for looking angry, any fucking reason they wish really). Then again, Martin Kjellstrom, after sitting in jail for six months, blew back up overnight after being released awaiting trial (was down to 220-245 something). Almost immediately after he was released he was again busted for steroid use. The trial is now over and the guys are awaiting sentencing. Prosecutor is asking for 8 years in jail I hear.  :o

Trial didn't hinder him competing at FIBO recently though. This was just for fun, off-season shape for him. About 320lbs.

from a psychological perspective thats really strange..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2011, 11:13:22 AM »
from a psychological perspective thats really strange..

I think so too. I don't know the guy at all even though I have trained in some of the same gyms through the years. I saw on MD, I think it was, that he is planning on prepping "properly" for shows later this year, so I don't know what exactly he's expecting for a sentence or when exactly the sentencing date is. Training seriously with this hanging over your head must be hard... or maybe it's what keeps him together mentally, I don't know.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2011, 11:16:08 AM »
I think so too. I don't know the guy at all even though I have trained in some of the same gyms through the years. I saw on MD, I think it was, that he is planning on prepping "properly" for shows later this year, so I don't know what exactly he's expecting for a sentence or when exactly the sentencing date is. Training seriously with this hanging over your head must be hard... or maybe it's what keeps him together mentally, I don't know.
If he was so serious about bbing, why didnt he move lets say, in the US?  :-\

the Algebra Wizard

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2011, 11:18:52 AM »
Wow ,  Those B4 and after shots , truly amazing !!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2011, 11:25:57 AM »
If he was so serious about bbing, why didnt he move lets say, in the US?  :-\

I don't know, but from what I've seen moving to the US won't always boost your bb career. For several reasons.

For example, say hypothetically you have a great cash revenue that supports your bodybuilding efforts which would disappear after moving to the US.

Look at Namat, he's struggling in the land of opportunity. Says lack of funds is major obstacle to his getting to the next level. Lack of other "things" may come into play as well.

A bodybuilder thrives in a relatively stress and distraction free life don't you think?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2011, 11:28:46 AM »
This guy was definitely lifting hard in jail.

In jail you are pissed off and like a dog in a cage. You ldo pushups and situps and pullups and dips like a madman to unleash that aggression. You roll up your mattress and tie a hirt around it, do curls, raises and squats with it.

You put your mattress in the corner of the room and just beat the shit out of it and kick it. Use it as a punching bag.

You do what you gotta do to unleash that aggression before you beat someones face in and get into even more trouble. And this guy was in for 2 years. That's a long time in jail.

I never went to jail, that's just what my friend told me  ;)
Uh oh, looks like your friend is a real prison tough guy.  What a myth.
You lift for an hour a day, then relax for 23.  Prison tales...haha
N