Author Topic: Unanswered Questions in Christianity!!..  (Read 15854 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Unanswered Questions in Christianity!!..
« on: May 03, 2011, 11:50:43 AM »
if possible let's exchange our opinions seriously..

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Unanswered Questions in Christianity!!..
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 11:52:07 AM »
Both suck.

jwinn8705

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 12:29:51 PM »
These questions are all easily answered.  That Richard guy doesn't seem to know the doctrine very well.  The other guy, if he is a Bible scholar, then why is he asking this guy such simple questions?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 12:33:57 PM »
We have a relgion board.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 12:42:24 PM »
It's not really a debate when one of the guys isn't answering any questions.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 12:43:08 PM »
Dorian is better than Nasser.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 12:45:53 PM »
"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep." (John 10:10-11)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 12:48:57 PM »
PTPS

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 12:53:40 PM »
if you have any real questions please ask them sherief.

the first question about father + son+ holy ghost.. whether the three are one or one is the three or what...    god is the holy ghost.. the holy ghost is god.. the two terms are different ways of looking at the same thing..  the son, jesus, is a man, a soul, just like all other souls god created, except he was a soul perfect like god given powers from god in order to send us his message.

that seems pretty straight forward to me, not sure why the guy would have any questions about that.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 03:13:25 PM »
if possible let's exchange our opinions seriously..

Fuck you camel jockey.  Seriously.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2011, 07:16:09 PM »

Fuck you camel jockey.  Seriously.

I agree.  Fuck the noise that is islam.  Christ says, "choose".  hOmohammed says "submit".  islam means to submit, or else. A bunch of child raping, butt fucking, pedophiliacs that think dumbass shit like,  "If I am surrounded by water, allah cannot see me!"  WTF?  They fuck boys in the ass because it is forbidden to have sex with a woman until you are married to her.  Oh....FTN.

Anyone with even a room temperature IQ that isn't blinded by the bullshit of islam could see that Jesus was a man of peace while mohammed was a profit of hatred.  And I spelled it that way on purpose.

Fuck islam.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2011, 07:32:48 PM »
if you have any real questions please ask them sherief.

the first question about father + son+ holy ghost.. whether the three are one or one is the three or what...    god is the holy ghost.. the holy ghost is god.. the two terms are different ways of looking at the same thing..  the son, jesus, is a man, a soul, just like all other souls god created, except he was a soul perfect like god given powers from god in order to send us his message.

that seems pretty straight forward to me, not sure why the guy would have any questions about that.

yes bro. i have one question.. in your opinion why a lot of ppl convert from christianity to islam every day around the world while none really leaves islam to be christian.. when this was happening in previous eras when muslims were strong it was normal but i am talking about now while muslims status is weak and not encouraging!!..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2011, 07:35:49 PM »
yes bro. i have one question.. in your opinion why a lot of ppl convert from christianity to islam every day around the world while none really leaves islam to be christian.. when this was happening in previous eras when muslims were strong it was normal but i am talking about now while muslims status is weak and not encouraging!!..

i dont know anything about global statistics regarding conversion rates between islam and christianity.. but i know that within american culture over the past century or so it has become "hip" to bash christianity.

and islam experienced a big boost in popularity during the second half of the last century due to it being viewed as exotic and having celebrities like mike tyson and malcolm x convert as well.

so ya maybe that explains  some of it

if we are talking about the middle east in particular, i think its because christianity is associated with the west and seen as corrpupt while islam is associated with the peoples heritage and ancestors and inspires pride.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2011, 07:36:47 PM »

Human beings, on the whole, are retarded. That's why.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2011, 07:37:44 PM »

Is it because they have a sack over their head while kneeling down in front of a video camara, while a crazy cave dweller yells allah akbar as he swings to behead his prisoner, so they 'submit' to islam as a last chance resort to save their life??

Fuck off Sheriff Sloppyheadtolittleboys

durka durka

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 07:55:22 PM »
"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep." (John 10:10-11)
" He who smelt it, dealt it" ( Ron1:15, book of getbig)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 08:13:20 PM »

Bro?  I never  saw you at my parents home during Thanksgiving.  FTN.

Now as to your "question", are you really this ignorant or do you believe us to be?  To  leave Christianity is to leave it but to leave islam is to have a sentence of death pronounced upon  you and you know it.  Fuck your faith of bullshit, pedophilia, misogyny and hatred of all, including people of the Book.  Old mo' was a frustrated man because the Jews wouldn't accept him as a prophet, so he decided he would be in it for profit instead. 

Surround yourself with water so allah can't see you "sin".  FTN.

Christians might die for their faith but muslims will definitely kill for theirs.  Big difference sport. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2011, 08:14:55 PM »
To me a lot of religion and prayer is like having an "imaginary friend" you talk to.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2011, 08:16:40 PM »
durka durka bak bak allah.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2011, 08:18:26 PM »
i dont know anything about global statistics regarding conversion rates between islam and christianity.. but i know that within american culture over the past century or so it has become "hip" to bash christianity.

and islam experienced a big boost in popularity during the second half of the last century due to it being viewed as exotic and having celebrities like mike tyson and malcolm x convert as well.

so ya maybe that explains  some of it

if we are talking about the middle east in particular, i think its because christianity is associated with the west and seen as corrpupt while islam is associated with the peoples heritage and ancestors and inspires pride.

You don't know shit. No, wait!  I was hasty.  The only shit you know is your own poop on some guys dick after he's massaged your bung.  You'd fit right in with islam's tenets as they enjoy fucking males in the ass.  Especially if they're in one of their "special rooms" where allah can't see them.  Or surrounded by water where again, allah can't see them.  BOHICA Barbie sounds about right for you. You can even call your asshole your "BroHole" if it makes your new butt buddies happy.  Enjoy submitting to islam, turdling.

Fuck that noise.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2011, 08:19:32 PM »
To me a lot of religion and prayer is like having an "imaginary friend" you talk to.

Yeah, only muslims "imaginary" friend tells them to kill people that don't submit to islam.  FTN, Howard.  FTN.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2011, 08:53:14 PM »
Bro more people convert to christian from islam then the other way around. The only reason Muslims is on the rise is because the majority of Muslims come from third world countries and they haven't modernized yet producing 8-12 kids pert family while christian countries only produce 2-3 kids per family and there is more liberty on Christan countries to believe what you want while Islamic nations have cruel and unjust punishments for whoever turns their back on their faith. Your opening statement (lets pretend it is true for a second) is proof that Islamic people are utterly terrified of turning their backs on their faith because of Islamic fundamentalist that would persecute them if they did so. C'mon just imagine if a 16 year old female in Pakistan told her father that she is turning to Christianity versus a female in England telling her father that she is becoming a Muslim.
  Your argument is flawed completely and everybody can see except for you

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2011, 08:54:59 PM »
Watch the movie "the Sunset Limited"

Samuel Jackson and Tommy Lee Jones.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2011, 10:12:22 PM »
Hey Sherief, are you still fat and out of shape?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 10:13:05 PM »
Religion of peace.