Author Topic: For GH15, your pupil Stavios before going on the full blown protocol  (Read 44193 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: For GH15, your pupil Stavios before going on the full blown protocol
« Reply #200 on: May 07, 2011, 02:21:44 PM »
Hey, Stav.
Congrats to your great achivement.
But,be careful......you know what i am talking about...
KARATE CHOP!!!!

dustin

« Reply #201 on: May 07, 2011, 07:04:51 PM »
just buy from a canadian website , they will ship to you no question ask , it legal

Yeah they ship with cold packs and shit. You fuckers. I'm thinking of grabbing some now.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #202 on: May 07, 2011, 07:12:16 PM »
  It is amazing how many stupid people post on Getbig and believe the advice of a troll/gimmick like this GH15 dumbass. I hope the morons who follow him either die with their internal organs busting out or get AIDS from an infected needle.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #203 on: May 07, 2011, 07:28:52 PM »
just buy from a canadian website , they will ship to you no question ask , it legal

I'm past the age for mutation. I wish I had this board twenty five years ago. But I'm glad to see guys with some zest for life and willing to push the envelope. Life is more than just health, safety and longevity. Not that I think one should be reckless but I find little appeal in just focusing on how long I can be on this planet and take up space and resources. Sometimes you want to test yourself and see what you can do even if it means you have to take some risks. Nothing in life is risk free and there seems to be an innate desire in men to leave their mark. To plant their flag and say, "I was here, bitches! Don't you forget it!"

All "ona" and sushi.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #204 on: May 07, 2011, 07:36:08 PM »
I'm past the age for mutation.

That's funny. Judging from your posts, I assumed you were in puberty and just about to enter your growth spurt phase.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: May 07, 2011, 07:44:05 PM »
  That's funny. Judging from your posts, I assumed you were in puberty and just about to enter your growth spurt phase.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Your disturbing meltdowns are becoming more and more hilarious ... and pathetic.

You're a joke here.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: May 07, 2011, 10:30:51 PM »
No my dad didn't cheat on my mom, actually he is still in love with her even after all those years and even if my mother moved on.
pretty sad actually, I feel bad for him.
it was my mom that wanted to divorced, but I don't blame her since my dad is kinda hard to "live" with.
Very very negative person, it drains a lot of energy having a discussion with him

haha I know people hate when you analyse them but that's fucking impressive IMO, pretty right I think with some of your comments.

a girl friend of mine is a psychologist and she does that to me all the time, she seems to know my past even if I don't tell her, that's fucked up !

Studies are going bad, well I took a break for the winter session as motivation was gone. seems after 3 sessions I didn't learn shit and it was pissing me off, I had good scores tho !

I might go back this fall, still thinking about it.
What did you study?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #207 on: May 07, 2011, 10:40:05 PM »
Your disturbing meltdowns are becoming more and more hilarious ... and pathetic.

You're a joke here.

Dude, you are the bottom of Getbig's pecking order. A complete non-entity. I didn't even know who you were before I read this thread. You have only about two K posts less than me, and yet I assure you that I am much better known than you. For all I care, you are only one of GH15's sycophants(bitches). At least I am my own man and don't live in the shadow of another one. Who is pathetic again? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #208 on: May 07, 2011, 10:44:44 PM »

Who is pathetic again? ;)

that would be you.
b

suckmymuscle

« Reply #209 on: May 07, 2011, 10:45:33 PM »
You have nothing. You're a joke here. Not a single person takes you seriously. You are mentally ill. Your threats to gh15 and others are meaningless. Nothing will come of it. Nothing has ever come from anything you say.

You got it everything wrong, phaggot. I have never threatened anyone here, so of course nothing has come out of it. You are the first one I am threatening. You can absolutely sure I will do some nasty shit to you. I don't know what yet, but I wiill get you, dude. You can be sure of that. Even if it takes a long time, I am going to do something really bad to you and then when you ask yourself why I will remind you of the promise I made to get you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #210 on: May 07, 2011, 10:46:32 PM »
that would be you.

This coming from the guy who calls himself "no one". I really think your username suits you. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #211 on: May 07, 2011, 10:49:53 PM »
  This coming from the guy who calls himself "no one". I really think your username suits you. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sure does, genius.
b

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #212 on: May 07, 2011, 10:54:15 PM »
 You got it everything wrong, phaggot. I have never threatened anyone here, so of course nothing has come out of it. You are the first one I am threatening. You can absolutely sure I will do some nasty shit to you. I don't know what yet, but I wiill get you, dude. You can be sure of that. Even if it takes a long time, I am going to do something really bad to you and then when you ask yourself why I will remind you of the promise I made to get you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dude...Pellius, a man of Honor and Respect,  has been fighting in the ring for 30 years.  He would destroy you in a matter of seconds.

What do you do to these kids to make them meltdown so much Pellius?  ???

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #213 on: May 07, 2011, 11:50:09 PM »
dude...Pellius, a man of Honor and Respect,  has been fighting in the ring for 30 years.  He would destroy you in a matter of seconds.

What do you do to these kids to make them meltdown so much Pellius?  ???

X2, Pellius owns minds
Thunderdome approved

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: May 08, 2011, 03:05:45 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

How soon you forget. Since you've never backed up any of your claims or threats you only reinforce what an utter joke you are. First I thought you were just a kook now it's clear you really are mentally disturbed. So sad. But your meltdowns have become most entertaining.

I AM GOING TO FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE, YOU FUCKING SON OF A C.U.N.T AND I PROMISE I WILL EXPOSE YOU FOR THE FRAUD YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!! I AM TIRED OF YOU POLLUTING MY BOARD WITH YOUR GARBAGE. I WILL FIND YOU. I PROMISE IT. I WILL DEDICATE ALL MY RESOURCES TO EXPOSING YOU. IT WILL GIVE ME GREAT SATISFACTION TO REMOVE YOUR MASK AND SEE YOU EXPOSED AND IN SHAME. GH15, YOU FUCKING BITCH, STOP POLLUTING MY BOARD WITH YOUR PATHETIC ESSAYS ON DRUG USE. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE. THIS IS A CEASE AND DESIST ORDER.  I AM ORDERING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME???!!!!! I AM MAKING THIS VERY CLEAR TO YOU. I DO NOT WANT YOU POSTING HERE ANYMORE, AND YOU WILL OBEY ME. YOU WILL. NOW...FUCK OFF.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #215 on: May 08, 2011, 03:07:20 AM »
Well you are doing very well with what you can afford, if you are going off season now then get yourself cheaper stuff like Test and Deca, Dbol, take as much of it as you can handle, GH 5-6IU per day, if you can only afford 2IU still good enough, i know you like Slin so thats nice and cheap and can help you add the 20lbs you want, eat big train big then 6 months out from your next contest Tren A,Mast,EQ,Prop and more GH, save money now for that or buy vial or two when you got some spare $$$ and save them until next contest prep ;)

solid advice here!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: May 08, 2011, 03:25:08 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You know, I just noticed you called me a phaggot. Now you've done it. Now you've really done it. Now you can be absolutely sure that you will pay for this insult. However long it takes and what ever it takes you will pay. You will pay dearly. Mark this date. Mark this date now you pathetic son of a bitch. I make this promise to you. I make this solemn oath in full accordance with the laws of Bushido to which I am sworn. Sometime between now, the very moment you read this declaration, and the next 50 years, I promise you as God as my witness, I will see to it that you are dead. You will die either a miserable violent death, a quiet death in your sleep,  an uneventful death (say a heart attack) or maybe a quirky funny twist of fate death (say something like choking on a roast beef sandwich) -- BUT YOU WILL DIE!

And then when you ask yourself why you are dead I will remind you of this promise that I made.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #217 on: May 08, 2011, 03:32:13 AM »
You know, I just noticed you called me a phaggot. Now you've done it. Now you've really done it. Now you can be absolutely sure that you will pay for this insult. However long it takes and what ever it takes you will pay. You will pay dearly. Mark this date. Mark this date now you pathetic son of a bitch. I make this promise to you. I make this solemn oath in full accordance with the laws of Bushido to which I am sworn. Sometime between now, the very moment you read this declaration, and the next 50 years, I promise you as God as my witness, I will see to it that you are dead. You will die either a miserable violent death, a quiet death in your sleep,  an uneventful death (say a heart attack) or maybe a quirky funny twist of fate death (say something like choking on a roast beef sandwich) -- BUT YOU WILL DIE!

And then when you ask yourself why you are dead I will remind you of this promise that I made.

Internet is serious death wishing business.  ;D ;D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #218 on: May 08, 2011, 04:03:38 AM »
WOW ^^^

Stavios

« Reply #219 on: May 08, 2011, 08:47:02 AM »
Internet is serious death wishing business.  ;D ;D

LMAO !

Getbig or die

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #220 on: May 08, 2011, 08:56:02 AM »

lol

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #221 on: May 08, 2011, 08:56:15 AM »

I would say that for SMM is more likely a death by choking on a cock

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #222 on: May 08, 2011, 09:00:27 AM »
Go big or go home.
L

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #223 on: May 08, 2011, 09:02:16 AM »
Go big or go home.

You obviously went home... to asia  ::)
from incomplete data

suckmymuscle

« Reply #224 on: May 08, 2011, 01:20:30 PM »
I would say that for SMM is more likely a death by choking on a cock

Your mother's clitoris is still not quite that big, but yeah
I might eventually choke on that. I bet your forehead rubbed against that huge thing as you were born.

SUCKMYMUSCLE