Author Topic: Conspiracy theorists, general IQ  (Read 19557 times)

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Conspiracy theorists, general IQ
« on: May 07, 2011, 02:27:32 PM »
Seems it is between anywhere from 70 - 110, nothing above average. 

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Conspiracy theorists, general IQ
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 02:30:55 PM »
why do some many people believe in this shit? :-\

that is what I am proposing, they are not that intelligent.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 02:32:51 PM »
Because real life is boring and simple. Nothing like the excitement of aliens controlling the world to get you moving.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 02:33:35 PM »
What is the IQ of someone who believes that Oswald shot JFK?  ::)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 02:34:11 PM »
that is what I am proposing, they are not that intelligent.

Yes they also tend to be very personally insecure and need to think they know something beyond all the brainwashed Plebs around the world.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 02:36:30 PM »
Because so much of our history is about deception...It's how we get into wars, how we sell the idea and the American dream---wrapped up in American flag...and people buy into it so blindly. Then you have movies like JFK and The Matrix, then the coverups, it doesn't really help much. and let's not forget the ever increasing encroachment on our rights, the patriot act, etc...

That is when the looney tunes start to come out, and EVERYDAY life becomes a Conspiracy...it's the man trying to hold you down, when in fact, it's your own paranoia that is holding you down.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 02:42:14 PM »
Some people really like to think they know something that somebody else doesn't.  It gives them a sense of superiority when in their life they feel powerless and inferior. I chalk it up to bad parenting.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 02:49:51 PM »
What about lunatics like Sev? Who thinks that we are all mind controlled by Grey Aliens from the constellation Draco who live inside our hollow earth?  :-\

Who was that retard a few months ago who kept posting thread after thread about the Grey Alien?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 02:54:58 PM »
Suckmymuscle , though he was clear on it being fiction.

I suppose for every question of the form "who was that retard who posted X", the answer is probably suckmymuscle.

lol

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2011, 02:59:32 PM »

Believing in conspiracies not always is an indicative of low intelligence. Some people are paranoids and extremely suspicious by nature. Bobby Fischer had IQ 180+ and believed in the "New World Order" conspiracy.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2011, 03:56:06 PM »
Because so much of our history is about deception...It's how we get into wars, how we sell the idea and the American dream---wrapped up in American flag...and people buy into it so blindly. Then you have movies like JFK and The Matrix, then the coverups, it doesn't really help much. and let's not forget the ever increasing encroachment on our rights, the patriot act, etc...

That is when the looney tunes start to come out, and EVERYDAY life becomes a Conspiracy...it's the man trying to hold you down, when in fact, it's your own paranoia that is holding you down.

this is pretty spot on

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2011, 04:01:23 PM »
it's not being a conspiracy theorist to say that most of what we "see" on tv is -sorry..CAN BE- staged by professionnals -except weather events-. Basically everything that is human, is to some extent, scripted and fake. To say "it could be real, or it could be fake" doesnt make you a conspiracy theorist.

What makes someone's a conspiracy theorist is to pretend that you know what truly happened, is truly happening or will truly happen. But just stating that it could be real or fake doesnt make you a conspiracy theorist.

Fact is nobody can tell if osama ben laden has been killed, if he ever existed, if it's him in the video, if al quaeda exists, if the events of the WTC werent staged etc. All of this could have been fake from the very beginning.

I know the tsunamis were for real, in japan etc -but to be honnest, i dont know what caused them-
I DO NOT KNOW if it's ben laden in the vid, if al quaeda exists, if the websites are ran by extremist  muslims or by occidentals pushing an agenda and so on.

This is being objective and realistic.

Just look at most soaps, even so called reality shows, movies of course... everything is scripted. What makes you think military operations or political moves arent?

A 6 y/o kid can build stories and make up situations to fool adults. What do you think adults can do, especially when their money, power and image are at stake?

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2011, 04:10:19 PM »
it's not being a conspiracy theorist to say that most of what we "see" on tv is -sorry..CAN BE- staged by professionnals -except weather events-. Basically everything that is human, is to some extent, scripted and fake. To say "it could be real, or it could be fake" doesnt make you a conspiracy theorist.

What makes someone's a conspiracy theorist is to pretend that you know what truly happened, is truly happening or will truly happen. But just stating that it could be real or fake doesnt make you a conspiracy theorist.

Fact is nobody can tell if osama ben laden has been killed, if he ever existed, if it's him in the video, if al quaeda exists, if the events of the WTC werent staged etc. All of this could have been fake from the very beginning.

I know the tsunamis were for real, in japan etc -but to be honnest, i dont know what caused them-
I DO NOT KNOW if it's ben laden in the vid, if al quaeda exists, if the websites are ran by extremist  muslims or by occidentals pushing an agenda and so on.

Just look at most soaps, even so called reality shows, movies of course... everything is scripted. What makes you think military operations or political moves arent?

you don't think the tsunami videos were cgi?  They are pretty good at that stuff now.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2011, 04:15:17 PM »

A 6 y/o kid can build stories and make up situations to fool adults. What do you think adults can do, especially when their money, power and image are at stake?
Translation:
"I have no idea how to evaluate and identify credible evidence because I can`t tell the difference between fact and fiction."

There you have it, low intelligence Uberman and his ilk at their finest.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2011, 04:15:44 PM »
you know what, show me pics taken by the special ops who killed ben laden of his body and ill believe it.

it's not that hard. And dont wait 1 year to show them off, like osama,oops, obama did it with his birth certificate. That will be a lot more believable.

I dont know why these people shoot themselves in the foot.
It's not that hard.

I believed in sadam's hideout pictures, seeing him being hanged etc. I believed in the pics of his dead sons.

If the white house strategy is to prevent muslims in the world to get angered by showing pics of OBL blasted head, it's a dumb move, cause anyway, muslims are always angered at everything that is not muslim.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 04:17:33 PM »
you don't think the tsunami videos were cgi?  They are pretty good at that stuff now.

Of course he does think its all just CGI since he was not in Japan when the Tsunami occurred.

Yesterday he was claiming that all "Riots" are in the same category of being genuine along with Natural Disasters, but yet somehow Bin Laden`s death escapes that classification.  :-\

The boy is dumber than a fence post.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 04:25:23 PM »
you know what, show me pics taken by the special ops who killed ben laden of his body and ill believe it.

How would you know if the pics are real or not  ?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 04:25:36 PM »
-You can freely call someone in japan or text him to ask him if the tsunami was real.

-Nobody can ask anyone if ben laden was in this house and if he s been killed. Nobody can verify anything , and especially if the guy in the vid is BL.
Nobody can verify if these al quaeda websites are for real.

Cant make the difference between these facts, genius(es)?

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2011, 04:40:18 PM »
-You can freely call someone in japan or text him to ask him if the tsunami was real.

-Nobody can ask anyone if ben laden was in this house and if he s been killed. Nobody can verify anything , and especially if the guy in the vid is BL.

Al Queda confirmed his death, his wife was there and has admitted she lived their with him.  You would never believe the photo was real even if you saw it, nothing will satisfy your untrustworthy thinking.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2011, 04:41:15 PM »

Why do you believe they are telling you the truth?  They could be paid off, never know right?  Maybe the sky isn't blue, but just a giant bubble we are living in, I think you need some meds...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2011, 04:42:20 PM »
Why do you believe they are telling you the truth?  They could be paid off, never know right?  Maybe the sky isn't blue, but just a giant bubble we are living in, I think you need some meds...
you re the one who needs pills right now it seems. Especially if you cant differenciate things that can be proved publicly by everyone and things that cannot.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2011, 04:43:50 PM »
An intelligent man like Osama would have released one of his videos by now making the US look foolish if he was actually alive at this time.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2011, 05:33:35 PM »
Too believe that there are no conspiracies is dumber than believing everything is a conspiracy.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2011, 05:35:01 PM »
you re the one who needs pills right now it seems. Especially if you cant differenciate things that can be proved publicly by everyone and things that cannot.

Even if they show death picture of Osama you would claim photoshop, there is no pleasing you in the end, you have your opinion and will make any crazy conspiracy to back it up.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2011, 08:31:17 PM »

Hi. Your statement is dead. Because it comes from someone who generalizes, which signals questionable IQ to begin with.