Author Topic: Conspiracy theorists, general IQ  (Read 19586 times)

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Conspiracy theorists, general IQ
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2011, 09:20:22 PM »
There are a lot of bullshit conspiracy theories out there for sure

Also a lot of them are real.

Only fools think in absolute broadbrushed generalities. If you're smart you won't let yourself fall into either extreme of total belief or disbelief.

good post, your like Buddha full of wisdom.

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2011, 12:13:29 AM »
Just like believing that everything is a conspiracy is ridiculous so is believing everything that you see on the news and what the media tells you. For example, yes we killed Bin laden, but how the fuck are you gonna tell me that it took us almost ten years to find him. If the US goverment really wanted to they could have gotten him within 12 months of 9/11 and that's being generous. But then again if we did that, the Iraq war would have been an impossible sell.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2011, 12:47:46 AM »
0H N0 THE G0VERMENT ACTS IN THE BEST INTEREST 0F THE PE0PLE.  IRAN C0NTRA AFFAIR, GULF 0F T0NKIN T0 G0 INT0 VIETNAM WHICH KILLED TH0USANDS 0F U.S. TR00PS, FAKE WMD'S IN IRAQ, 0SAMA IS IN AFGAHNISTAN HIDING IN A CAVE S0 WE MUST INVADE AFGANISTAN BUT 0SAMA BEING IN PAKISTAN INSTEAD AND THE CAVES HAVE NUCLEAR P0WER PLANTS INSIDE THEM.  YES IT WAS SAID BY RUMSFIELD 0N T.V.  BIN LADEN BEING C0NFIRMED DEAD 11 TIMES BY INTELLIGENCE C0MMUNITIES. THE UNDERWEAR B0MBER WH0 L00KED LIKE A 15 YEAR 0LD DRUG ADDICT BYPASSING SECURITY WITH N0 PASSP0RT, VISA, AND PAYED 2500 D0LLARS IN CASH 0N A TICKET T0 THE U.S. THE FAIRY TALES GET M0RE AND M0RE 0UTRAGE0US. 0SAMA L00KING DIFFERENT IN EVERY SINGLE VIDE0 FR0M 2001-2008 WITH THE FACE, N0SE, B0DYTYPE AND M0UTH.  BY THE WAY, IT'S ACTUALLY N0T THE G0VERNMENT, BUT A R0GUE NETW0RK. P0LITICIANS ARE RECRUITED T0 BE PUPPETS FR0M C0LLEGE.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2011, 02:52:00 AM »
Some people really like to think they know something that somebody else doesn't.  It gives them a sense of superiority when in their life they feel powerless and inferior. I chalk it up to bad parenting.
This.
G

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2011, 05:12:05 AM »
Take it easy, Frohike.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2011, 06:15:23 AM »
0H N0 THE G0VERMENT ACTS IN THE BEST INTEREST 0F THE PE0PLE.  IRAN C0NTRA AFFAIR, GULF 0F T0NKIN T0 G0 INT0 VIETNAM WHICH KILLED TH0USANDS 0F U.S. TR00PS, FAKE WMD'S IN IRAQ, 0SAMA IS IN AFGAHNISTAN HIDING IN A CAVE S0 WE MUST INVADE AFGANISTAN BUT 0SAMA BEING IN PAKISTAN INSTEAD AND THE CAVES HAVE NUCLEAR P0WER PLANTS INSIDE THEM.  YES IT WAS SAID BY RUMSFIELD 0N T.V.  BIN LADEN BEING C0NFIRMED DEAD 11 TIMES BY INTELLIGENCE C0MMUNITIES. THE UNDERWEAR B0MBER WH0 L00KED LIKE A 15 YEAR 0LD DRUG ADDICT BYPASSING SECURITY WITH N0 PASSP0RT, VISA, AND PAYED 2500 D0LLARS IN CASH 0N A TICKET T0 THE U.S. THE FAIRY TALES GET M0RE AND M0RE 0UTRAGE0US. 0SAMA L00KING DIFFERENT IN EVERY SINGLE VIDE0 FR0M 2001-2008 WITH THE FACE, N0SE, B0DYTYPE AND M0UTH.  BY THE WAY, IT'S ACTUALLY N0T THE G0VERNMENT, BUT A R0GUE NETW0RK. P0LITICIANS ARE RECRUITED T0 BE PUPPETS FR0M C0LLEGE.
All that capitals feel like someones yelling in your ear, don't it?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2011, 06:56:40 PM »
Some people really like to think they know something that somebody else doesn't.  It gives them a sense of superiority when in their life they feel powerless and inferior. I chalk it up to bad parenting.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2011, 08:07:58 PM »
Just like believing that everything is a conspiracy is ridiculous so is believing everything that you see on the news and what the media tells you.

yep.  Some are true, some are not.  It's that simple.  Anyone who believes every single CT is an idiot.  Anyone who believes the official story the govt tells on everything is a total moron.

history shows that many CTs are truth, but we don't get that news for 50 years, when nobody cares.  We entered vietnam on a lie.  Northwoods was an approved false flag attack.  Govt documents prove it.  So we have proof that some CTs are real.

And some are silly. 

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2011, 05:49:41 AM »
why do some many people believe in this shit? :-\

Have you were ever part of a government coverup or conspiracy?  I would guess no to answer your question.  Once you have, you look at things being fed to you & wonder what's real & what isn't.  To me I look at it...what matters & what doesn't.  In the case of Bin Laden....I don't care if we're being lied to.  There's bigger things we will not be told & probably should not be told.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2011, 04:38:17 PM »
Kevin Levrone's muscle mass was considered a conspiracy among the bodybuilders of the 80s and 90's. They all knew that he was full of more escline then anyone on the planet. However, his body reacted very well to the agent and he pulled off the great deception.

There was also a conspiracy to hide homosexuality and steroid use in bodybuilding from the public. To this day it still goes on(Lee Priest is a prime example) One could also say the a lot of the "supplement" companies are conspiring against the public about what is really inside that tub of protein mix etc.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2011, 08:59:52 AM »
Maybe there is data out there that shows CT'ers have a low average IQ. ( didn't read the whole thread)

But there quite a few "smart" people or people who are in professions that are perceived to be filled with smart people that believe in CT's

I think it boils down to the principle that belief is more powerful than fact.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2011, 09:10:46 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2011, 03:53:38 AM »
NAW, IT'S JUST USING Y0UR HEAD AND LEARNING T0 THINK F0R Y0URSELF AND N0T BELIEVING EVERY LIE MAINSTREAM NEWS TELLS Y0U AND D0ING S0ME RESEARCH. Y0U'LL BE SURPRISED H0W MANY TIMES THEY LIE AND C0NTRADICT THEMSELVES. 0F C0URSE Y0U W0N'T KN0W UNLESS Y0U F0LL0W THE NEWS 0N A REGULAR BASIS. MAINSTREAM AND ALTERNATIVE.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2011, 01:11:27 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

great stuff right there