Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 3971 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: May 08, 2011, 01:14:08 AM »
Dear God, how does a lifetime natural achieve Zane-like conditioning? Yes I know that chemical play a very big role with regards to obtaining a conditioned physique, but what is best way for a lifetime natural to diet and train in order to achieve this conditioned look? Thanks

a life time natural can not achieve zane like condition,,not even at lower weight and size.. not even at 150 5'10,,

why is that? for zane like condition you have to use diuretic,,that means PRESCRIBED DIURETIC for the last coupel days,,

now,,a true natural can get close...but he wil be much much smaller than frank zane,,not as dense and not as dry

i have seen some true naturals 5'10 150lb pretty close condition but! they look stringy and well...skinny muscle ,,

you fellas shoudl take out of your head the jeff rodrigez,,layme nortom ,,kaypoo modi ,,chris faildoo,,all those are hormone addicts that just sit and lie to you and in many cases abuse more than us ifbb pros but just dont have the genetic capacity and respond to the hormones so from youger age they decide to go for the fitness model look so they can make some money out of the so call natural bodybuild which ofcourse is as far from natural as china is from usa

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 01:30:10 AM »
Thanks for the answer. And speaking of muscle density is there a certain way to train for it? I've been told be a few knowledgeable fellas that very heavy weights, within the 4 to 6 rep range will help improve one's muscle density.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 01:33:37 AM »
Thanks for the answer. And speaking of muscle density is there a certain way to train for it? I've been told be a few knowledgeable fellas that very heavy weights, within the 4 to 6 rep range will help improve one's muscle density.

what is it with you asking the same fucking questions over and over again? are you slow or something?

jesus christ.
b

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 01:34:43 AM »
His CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 01:43:17 AM »
;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 01:44:52 AM »
what is it with you asking the same fucking questions over and over again? are you slow or something?

jesus christ.

LMAO!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2011, 01:59:06 AM »
Whew! I'm taking quite a beating here lol 

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 02:03:33 AM »
Why the hate for da dj.

Hes a nice guy imo.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2011, 02:15:31 AM »
Yeah I am a nice guy, but I can be annoying as fuck, just ask my x girlfriends lol But quite honestly I'm trying to take it down a notch with my annoyingness

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2011, 02:17:25 AM »
Yeah I am a nice guy, but I can be annoying as fuck, just ask my x girlfriends lol But quite honestly I'm trying to take it down a notch with my annoyingness
Yea you repeat yourself a lot sometimes but thats ok. lol ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2011, 03:10:28 AM »

jesus christ.

he's a complete retard.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2011, 04:21:03 AM »

jesus christ.

Brah, he's in the polishing phase of his three phase project. Do you understand that? The polishing phase. Nothing can be left for chance at this point. Nothing.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2011, 04:43:28 AM »
he's a complete retard.

Yes and a moron
Thunderdome approved

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2011, 04:51:40 AM »
Brah, he's in the polishing phase of his three phase project. Do you understand that? The polishing phase. Nothing can be left for chance at this point. Nothing.

LOL!
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2011, 04:57:45 AM »
One must initiate a "Five Phase Plan" to emulate Zanes Physique!!

Anything less than the "Double Secret" "Five Phase Plan" just ain`t gonna` cut it!   :'(

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2011, 05:07:22 AM »
I'm curious pellius, when you say your prayers at night do you pray that I won't succeed with my goal? Which is a conditioned 16 inch arm at about 165

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2011, 05:08:46 AM »
I'm curious pellius, when you say your prayers at night do you pray that I won't succeed with my goal? Which is a conditioned 16 inch arm at about 165
You`re training all wrong..........Mentzer built his body by doing volume.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2011, 05:11:06 AM »
.....and lotsa` juice.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 05:33:01 AM »
But I don't follow Mentzer's protocol. My form of training is much closer to MAX-OT style. I train nearly every single day, and that certainly isn't what Mentzer preached.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 05:40:02 AM »
But I don't follow Mentzer's protocol. My form of training is much closer to MAX-OT style. I train nearly every single day, and that certainly isn't what Mentzer preached.
And you are natty? wtf? how?

my off days it's what keep me going, i mean i can barely even move due to soreness

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2011, 01:57:22 PM »

Well, the size and condition of your arms has been a serious matter of grave concern for me. The prospect of you improving even more in this shot is indeed quite intimidating.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2011, 01:58:50 PM »

Wait a minute! You didn't tell us you were using the MAX-OT style of training!!!! That changes everything. That changes everything indeed.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2011, 01:59:30 PM »
Well, the size and condition of your arms has been a serious matter of grave concern for me. The prospect of you improving even more in this shot is indeed quite intimidating.

Is that the back of a ten year old? Is getbig now full of pedophiles?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2011, 02:00:33 PM »

Density comes from  heavy ass weight over a long period of time. It's mostly genetic but can be improved upon.

And when I say heavy ass weight, I mean the most weight you can contract a muscle with NOT the most weight you can swing around and drop on your foot.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2011, 02:02:34 PM »

Yes, time to "wax the deck", if you will.  Mass with class.