Author Topic: Where does Ron Paul currently stand on the UN?  (Read 1080 times)

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Where does Ron Paul currently stand on the UN?
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2011, 04:41:42 AM »
If we dont have soldiers on the ground in the Middle East its gonna be hard(er) to attack us

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2011, 05:40:43 AM »
How many terrorist attacks on the homeland would it take for Ron Paul to warrant an international military response? Or does he think that all of America's problems go away the day he's elected president?

Or is he cool with it being open season on American citizens?

It would take one terrorist attack:

In a letter dated July 21, 2007, Dr. Paul states:

"I opposed giving the president power to wage unlimited and unchecked aggression. However, I did vote to support the use of force in Afghanistan. I also authored H.R. 3076, the September 11 Marque and Reprisal Act of 2001. A letter of marque and reprisal is a constitutional tool specifically designed to give the president the authority to respond with appropriate force to those non-state actors who wage aggression against the United States while limiting his authority to only those responsible for the atrocities of that day. Such a limited authorization is consistent with the doctrine of just war and the practical aim of keeping Americans safe while minimizing the costs in blood and treasure of waging such an operation." - Ron Paul

http://goronpaul.blogspot.com/2007/07/osama-bin-laden-wanted-dead-or-alive.html

H.R. 3076: September 11 Marque and Reprisal Act of 2001
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h107-3076

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2011, 07:10:13 AM »
oh shit!  So much for taht argument against RPaul.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2011, 03:02:01 PM »

I don't even understand what the point was.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2011, 05:03:46 PM »

It was an argument you trailer park dwelling retard? No, it was a question that I wanted answered. Funny that it was Loco who answered it and not two of Ron Paul's biggest fan boys. Thanks, Loco. 

Is my constant calling out of your trolling and lying getting to you, #1 Obama fan?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2011, 06:42:06 PM »
It was an argument you trailer park dwelling retard? No, it was a question that I wanted answered. Funny that it was Loco who answered it and not two of Ron Paul's biggest fan boys. Thanks, Loco. 

Is my constant calling out of your trolling and lying getting to you, #1 Obama fan?

I answered this with the same qoute loco provided a couple of times already in other threads and very recently I might ad but your comments were ridiculous and you really dont care anyway so why should I even bother? If you're being genuine thats one thing but your just looking to entertain yourself.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2011, 06:50:32 PM »
I answered this with the same qoute loco provided a couple of times already in other threads and very recently I might ad but your comments were ridiculous and you really dont care anyway so why should I even bother? If you're being genuine thats one thing but your just looking to entertain yourself.

No. I like Ron Paul. But you fanboys are as bad as the Obama worshipers. All you do is suck the guy's dick over his stance on the Fed and appear to be completely incapable of even questioning him on anything else, let alone criticizing him.

Bitching about the fed non-stop might work with some people but it won't win an election.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2011, 07:37:18 PM »
No. I like Ron Paul. But you fanboys are as bad as the Obama worshipers. All you do is suck the guy's dick over his stance on the Fed and appear to be completely incapable of even questioning him on anything else, let alone criticizing him.

Bitching about the fed non-stop might work with some people but it won't win an election.

Getbig isn't the place where I spend most of my time discussing politics, the group here is small but can be entertaining so Ibelieve your basing an opinion without all the facts. Forums geared to RP have some great debates on some of RP's views and way more individuals that a person can learn something from.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2011, 07:43:57 PM »
The biggest hurdle for rp is the general electorate.    Does anyone really believe the same nation that elected Obama in 2008 will go for rp in 2012 over Obama?   Come on, let's be real here.   Nothing against rp as I like him a ton but seriously , the average soccer mom inde who hears rp say she is going to have to rely on charity for health care is not going to be amused.    It's not fair, but it's the USA in 2011 as of now.