Author Topic: Suckmymuscle  (Read 7605 times)

che

• Getbig V

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Suckmymuscle
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 06:32:52 PM »
HIV Status: lets talk about it

Why were you looking at this site che :-\

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 06:45:38 PM »
Is this you  ???

http://www.manjam.com/suckmymuscle

http://www.hardbuddies.com/member/SuckMyMuscle.htm

What were you doing browsing through gay ads ???

This has been posted before back in 2008 by the poster "Bluto". I am white and much younger than 42. Of course people will copy my username since it is so poetic and people in general emulate me.

The truth is that many have wondered throughout the years about the identity of suckmymuscle, but have never got close. I elude all attempts to find out who I am. I am American, French, Brazilian, Canadian, Austrian...I am a law professor, international playboy who lives in the Riviera, math genius, Special Forces guy, A.I engineer...the truth is that I am all of those things in some way or another, although not at the same time...my computer traces to multiple IP addresses at the same time. Surprise, surprise, who am I?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 06:52:06 PM »

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 06:52:58 PM »

This has been posted before back in 2008 by the poster "Bluto". I am white and much younger than 42. Of course people will copy my username since it is so poetic and people in general emulate me.

The truth is that many have wondered throughout the years about the identity of suckmymuscle, but have never got close. I elude all attempts to find out who I am. I am American, French, Brazilian, Canadian, Austrian...I am a law professor, international playboy who lives in the Riviera, math genius, Special Forces guy, A.I engineer...the truth is that I am all of those things in some way or another, although not at the same time...my computer traces to multiple IP addresses at the same time. Surprise, surprise, who am I?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I don't think anyone really gives a rats dusty dingleberry who you are squirt. Odds are you are another pock marked pecker face whos mouth is used as a cock ottoman at the local gloryhole.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 06:53:09 PM »
I'm not clicking on either link but I'd like to know how you came across these (no pun intended)....Are there things?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 06:58:09 PM »

I don't think anyone really gives a rats dusty dingleberry who you are squirt. Odds are you are another pock marked pecker face whos mouth is used as a cock ottoman at the local gloryhole.

Excellent 30th post!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 07:00:46 PM »
Suckmuscle is a bonafide genius with with an I.Q. of S.D. (That's standard deviation from the mean...look it up) of around 8 if I'm correct.
This is 100% truth.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 07:00:53 PM »
I'm not clicking on either link but I'd like to know how you came across these (no pun intended)....Are there things?
I was trying to find out what happened to JNN ,that's all .

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 07:03:12 PM »
  Looking For
    42 year old gay single seeking men between 21 and 80 years old for anonymous sex, fuck buddy, one on one, three way
    Turn Ons: COCKSUCKERS, BABY DRINKERS, DEEPTHROATERS. Bottoms who have no gag reflex, TOPs who suck dick, cocksuckers who swallow. Tattoos, worked out bodies,

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2011, 07:04:22 PM »
  Looking For
    42 year old gay single seeking men between 21 and 80 years old for anonymous sex, fuck buddy, one on one, three way
    Turn Ons: COCKSUCKERS, BABY DRINKERS, DEEPTHROATERS. Bottoms who have no gag reflex, TOPs who suck dick, cocksuckers who swallow. Tattoos, worked out bodies,

Gee, thanks... :-X

BTW I'd like to know what happened to Johnny, I'm worried...no homo.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2011, 07:04:28 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

A gimmick account owned by 4-5 other getbiggers.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2011, 07:04:42 PM »
  Looking For

rather demanding

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2011, 07:05:40 PM »
  Looking For

I'm afraid to ask...but what is a Baby drinker?

???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2011, 07:07:03 PM »
I'm afraid to ask...but what is a Baby drinker?

???

drinking sperm....aka babies.... :-X

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2011, 07:07:39 PM »

drinking sperm....aka babies.... :-X

babies don't drink sperm

:-\

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2011, 07:07:49 PM »
  Looking For

I bet you'll find him here  lightweight ,good luck.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2011, 07:09:32 PM »
babies don't drink sperm

:-\

yeah but homosexuals drink babies sometime so I hear.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2011, 07:09:47 PM »
A gimmick account owned by 4-5 other getbiggers.

Close.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2011, 07:11:24 PM »
so suckonmanmuscle has aids and drinks cock juice  ???

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2011, 07:14:32 PM »
  I'll bet $500 you're a runty immigrant from some country with bombastic people (E. Europe, the Middle East, India, Pakistan).

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2011, 07:15:51 PM »
I bet you'll find him here  lightweight ,good luck.

haha.. thanking ye kindly

suckmymuscle

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2011, 07:16:46 PM »
Is this a challenge, dishrag?  I'll bet $500 you're a runty immigrant from some country with bombastic people (E. Europe, the Middle East, India, Pakistan).

Europe is a continent and the Middle East is a part of Asia. Neither are countries. And you are incorrect. Yes, it is a charade. Go ahead and try to guess.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2011, 07:18:36 PM »
And you are incorrect.

well, go ahead and prove me wrong then, immigrant runt. :)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2011, 07:25:54 PM »
so suckonmanmuscle has aids and drinks cock juice  ???

That is the quick and dirty version of this thread, yes.