Author Topic: BOOM!!! Praying Mantis Attack 14 Weeks OUT!!!! gh15 approved!  (Read 10318 times)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
umm yes,, he has the best amatuer build on getbig.com history,,remember comparing to what he take! comparing to age...comparing to the years he is in it...this fella is the best build on this site..not the biggest he is not big but conditioned size ...and symetric very very symetric ,,and tiny ass waist,,and really pull good illusion of being musch bigger,,and he is quite thick for his size,,he can be monster at 200lb on stage ,,this is pro card for sure with 20 extra lean lbs

gh15 approved

he looks mediocre at best on stage

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
umm yes,, he has the best amatuer build on getbig.com history,,remember comparing to what he take! comparing to age...comparing to the years he is in it...this fella is the best build on this site..not the biggest he is not big but conditioned size ...and symetric very very symetric ,,and tiny ass waist,,and really pull good illusion of being musch bigger,,and he is quite thick for his size,,he can be monster at 200lb on stage ,,this is pro card for sure with 20 extra lean lbs

gh15 approved
I see you've been practicing your spelling. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
he looks mediocre at best on stage

balonie,, he looks very very good ,,rip girl whatever her name is loerie? she saw it first with this kid,, i never actualy followed it ,,she saw it first and she know her bodybuild,,i am telling you this fella can be pro,,he is the best build on getbig.com amatuer ,,

again he is not bodybuil 2000 big as in the monster you see on stage with guts to china...he is more of a frank zane version and can be MUCH MUCH bigger ,,this is pro card at 200lb ,,he has better leg potential than zane..he is really good build,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
up the tren dosage and focus on blowing up the back and chest. you will slay em.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
I see you've been practicing your spelling. :)

little bit,, i try ,,coach sent me hook on phonix like he promised ::)
fallen angel

sean

• Getbig IV
get that tad of gyno on the right pec under control and you'll be square

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
get that tad of gyno on the right pec under control and you'll be square
Why worry about it so early ?

@thread
good luck bro!

btw what's your macros intake for now?

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
gh15 don't talk like that cuz u don't know all members here.
he's looking good but hes not the best build in this forum,many members looking good too.
thats just in my opinion sir.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
GH15 meant to say best looking build after yours.

me? lol - no
many members here looks wayy better,not gonna mention any names but c'mon gimme a break.
anyway the guy looks good, like gh said 10-15 kilos of lean mass will make him looks at his best for his height.

dogma5914

• Getbig II

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Would a physique like this in the pictures below be able to get to 4 to 6% bodyfat in 5 weeks? What is this guys bodyfat in the pictures and could he get down to 4% I looked it up online and the guy was 238 when these pictures were taken here.

If he looks like this in pictures at 238, should they still be shooting to come on stage at 200 to 210 to get to that 4% bodyfat?

The bodyfat looks low but how would you really know when you are near 4% bodyfat? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Didn't mean to steal your thread by the way man...so sorry if it seems like that but just had a question

How tall are you?

dogma5914

• Getbig II
5'9"

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
5'9"

Get your numbers right and we can talk about it bro.  ;D

dogma5914

• Getbig II

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
hahaha i wont even lie i was getting ready to put 5'10" but im really 5'9.5"

Oh here we go with the ".5's" again, lol.   ;)

dogma5914

• Getbig II

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
:) Its all good I'll own all that 5'9" dont want to be looked at as a liar but just looking for straight critique on what weight i'd need to be on stage at to be at 4% bodyfat if I'm 238 in the pictures about though.

All these fucking "hypotheticals?"   ??? 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Would a physique like this in the pictures below be able to get to 4 to 6% bodyfat in 5 weeks? What is this guys bodyfat in the pictures and could he get down to 4% I looked it up online and the guy was 238 when these pictures were taken here.

If he looks like this in pictures at 238, should they still be shooting to come on stage at 200 to 210 to get to that 4% bodyfat?

The bodyfat looks low but how would you really know when you are near 4% bodyfat? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Didn't mean to steal your thread by the way man...so sorry if it seems like that but just had a question

its sub 6 % ,,this is 10lb from comeptition weight,,doesnt lok 238 maybe but mayybe its because you stand alone and lack some density and thickness for that weight,,in any case this condition at 238lb = 228lb on stage ...should be if you dial in final few weeks right,,

this is not NOT 200lb on stage...you show me here bodybuild in condition already for photoshoot if lose 5lb,, the lower back will come moment you lose 5-7lb its already there but the fibers will show clearer

225-228 on stage

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
ther problem is that it doesnt look like 238!,,something in the thickness and density ,,might be water fountain from within the muscle due to insulina usage and gh...really hard to tell in those picture,,this fella look like he would make damage at light heavy class..aka 197-205lb on stage,,yet the numbers given to me is of super heavy,,and there is no gut...

might be because fella is standing alone,, but from whatevrr he is in the picture he need to lose 10lb to be in best condition if insulina has not been used,,if insulina has been used it is more complicated and more weight will have to be lost to see the best condition ,, never the less this IS sub 6% bodyfat when it comes to straight out bodyfat
what prevent the lines to be complettely cleat is the little bit of water
gh15 approved
fallen angel

dogma5914

• Getbig II
its sub 6 % ,,this is 10lb from comeptition weight,,doesnt lok 238 maybe but mayybe its because you stand alone and lack some density and thickness for that weight,,in any case this condition at 238lb = 228lb on stage ...should be if you dial in final few weeks right,,

this is not NOT 200lb on stage...you show me here bodybuild in condition already for photoshoot if lose 5lb,, the lower back will come moment you lose 5-7lb its already there but the fibers will show clearer

225-228 on stage

gh15 approved

I realized as I was dieting down that I really do not have that density for the number on the scale which confuses the heck out of me honestly. I figured you always talked about leaving insulin as your last thing to use so i have not used it because you always talk about getting bodyfat as low as possible BEFORE touching it otherwise you would get fat and how you need that foundation there first. 

I think this may be why the density is just not there but I haven't really been competing for very long which may be another reason for the lack of density. Is there anything you can really do for that thickness and density besides weight training or is this just using different compounds over time. Guess I'm not really too sure what to do from here after dieting down to develop that density honestly.

For some reason the glutes and hamstrings are just taking forever to come in but they may just end up coming in last for me.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
I realized as I was dieting down that I really do not have that density for the number on the scale which confuses the heck out of me honestly. I figured you always talked about leaving insulin as your last thing to use so i have not used it because you always talk about getting bodyfat as low as possible BEFORE touching it otherwise you would get fat and how you need that foundation there first. 

I think this may be why the density is just not there but I haven't really been competing for very long which may be another reason for the lack of density. Is there anything you can really do for that thickness and density besides weight training or is this just using different compounds over time. Guess I'm not really too sure what to do from here after dieting down to develop that density honestly.

For some reason the glutes and hamstrings are just taking forever to come in but they may just end up coming in last for me.

heavy lifting ,,halo,,masterona

offseason ghiher doses testosterona with masterona as the anti estrogen rather than arimidex or nolvadex ,,use masterona as anti estrogen

gh15 approved
fallen angel

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Back in the day, Ed Connors would have told these champions to use LESS, gh15.  FUCK OFF.

cephissus

• Getbig V
leafy, dude, your traps are insane... i'm beyond jealous!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Pro potential!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Back in the day, Ed Connors would have told these champions to use LESS, gh15.  FUCK OFF.

yes ,,if you want to sit 187.5 lb on stage at 5'10 use less,,that is lovely competition weight ,,light heavy,,but can you do damage with it today? no,, in 1978 you could...now day you cant,,i actualy believe in lower dose if it was common to all ,,much prefer samir and chris dickerson and young dorian physiqes....but today if you go on stage like leaf fella 182lb 5'11... you cant do damage in higher show even if you look as good as him ,,you still cant do damage,,195-200lb yes ,,180-185...too light for this height for higher level comeititon ,,local yes you can go onstage 180 and win the all thing,,but you talk national ,,

what i say to this fella is he need 20lb not 20 kilograms,,20 lb...and he can step and win pro card

20lb of muscle is a lot ,,5lb of muscle is a lot,,hell 3 lb of lean muscle is a lot

gh15 approved
fallen angel