Author Topic: Divorce: Schwarzenegger and Shriver  (Read 15892 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Divorce?: Schwarzenegger and Shriver
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2011, 10:32:23 AM »
Think about it:  this woman is basically living in your house.  She interacts with your wife and children for years.  You travel around the world solo all the time.  With all the opportunities available to you, the person you decide to have an affair with is the woman who lives in your house who is basically a member of your own family?  To make matters worse you father a child with her and secretly make payments to her for 10 years even as she is still working in your home and interacting with your wife and children.  All of this is happening right under the noses of your wife and children!

And all of this his happening after Maria went to the public and defended your integrity following claims by more than a dozen women who said you groped them inappropriately.

If Arnold had taken Maria’s face and ground it into a pile of dog doo that would have been less humiliating than what he has done to her here.  

:(

Arnold told Maria about this 10 years ago.  It just took Maria 10 years to finally understand what Arnold was saying...his foreign accent.    :D

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2011, 12:06:28 PM »
This woman looks like a train wreck. No doubt Arnold must have had a few bottle of Grey Goose.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2011, 12:06:54 PM »
This woman looks like a train wreck. No doubt Arnold must have had a few bottle gallons of Grey Goose.

Fixed.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2011, 04:42:08 AM »
Arnold fulfilled his evolutionary duty.
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2011, 09:19:20 AM »
Arnold fulfilled his evolutionary duty.

He had an evolutionary duty to have sex with his unattractive housekeeper, when he could have sex with any number of drop dead gorgeous women?  Or simply remained faithful to his wife and had all the sex he wanted? 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2011, 11:21:37 AM »
He had an evolutionary duty to have sex with his unattractive housekeeper, when he could have sex with any number of drop dead gorgeous women?  Or simply remained faithful to his wife and had all the sex he wanted

Highly doubt that with Maria... The last kid might have been an accident... That 1 time in a year he got some... We don't know what happened in that house.

Maybe Arnie could have banged Maria every 2 hours or maybe she never hardly gave it up... You never know.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2011, 11:31:13 AM »
Highly doubt that with Maria... The last kid might have been an accident... That 1 time in a year he got some... We don't know what happened in that house.

Maybe Arnie could have banged Maria every 2 hours or maybe she never hardly gave it up... You never know.

True.  You never know what goes on behind closed doors.  But in a normal marriage, sex is plentiful.   :)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2011, 12:13:19 PM »
But in a normal marriage, sex is plentiful.   :)

Hmm... this is the second time I've ever heard this. Hear the reverse quite often on the other hand. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2011, 12:15:16 PM »
Hmm... this is the second time I've ever heard this. Hear the reverse quite often on the other hand. 

Then what you're hearing about is an abnormal marriage. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2011, 04:39:00 PM »
Then what you're hearing about is an abnormal marriage. 

I dunno beach... I'm not saying what's normal or abnormal, but you hear a lot of complaints from married people of both sexes about the lack of sex, where you don't hear a lot of married couples talk about how great the sex is.

Perhaps it's just the squeaky wheel syndrome though.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2011, 05:51:20 PM »
I dunno beach... I'm not saying what's normal or abnormal, but you hear a lot of complaints from married people of both sexes about the lack of sex, where you don't hear a lot of married couples talk about how great the sex is.

Perhaps it's just the squeaky wheel syndrome though.

It's the squeaky wheel. 

If you think about it, sex is awesome, and if two people are committed to each other in a good marriage, why wouldn't they be getting busy as much as possible?  I don't want to turn this into a sex discussion, but if you were trying to describe a "normal" marriage on paper, lots of good sex would be in the description.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2011, 05:57:41 PM »

Between 40% of all first marriages ending in divorce (and that rate rising with each subsequent marriage) and a good chunk of the US population being obese, I'll bet that the description of a "normal" marriage actually includes quickly dwindling sex and ever-increasing consumption of microwavable food.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2011, 06:34:30 PM »

Between 40% of all first marriages ending in divorce (and that rate rising with each subsequent marriage) and a good chunk of the US population being obese, I'll bet that the description of a "normal" marriage actually includes quickly dwindling sex and ever-increasing consumption of microwavable food.

That's probably partly true.   :-\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2011, 04:10:07 AM »
He had an evolutionary duty to have sex with his unattractive housekeeper, when he could have sex with any number of drop dead gorgeous women?  Or simply remained faithful to his wife and had all the sex he wanted? 

No, but to propagate his DNA.
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2011, 11:16:57 AM »

He did that with his wife. 

Dude do you talk like this in real life?  lol   :)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2011, 11:20:43 AM »

The theory is that men are biologically inclined to propagate their DNA with beautiful, healthy, curvy women, for the sake of their offspring isn't it?  Not at all what Arnold did picking that woman.     :-[

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2011, 11:45:54 AM »
The theory is that men are biologically inclined to propagate their DNA with beautiful, healthy, curvy women, for the sake of their offspring isn't it?  Not at all what Arnold did picking that woman.     :-[

Learned a new word from someone who was talking about this:  fugly.   :-\

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2011, 11:57:35 AM »
Learned a new word from someone who was talking about this:  fugly.   :-\

;D

freaking ugly

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2011, 12:03:58 PM »
;D

freaking ugly

"Fat and ugly."  Although "freaking ugly" works too.  :)

Austin Powers has the best line though:  told his boss his mother looked like she had been beaten with an ugly stick.   :D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2011, 12:05:56 PM »
"Fat and ugly."  Although "freaking ugly" works too.  :)

Austin Powers has the best line though:  told his boss his mother looked like she had been beaten with an ugly stick.   :D

LOL

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2011, 11:22:31 AM »
 :o  Woman scorned . . . .

Maria Shriver Leaked Husband's Love Child to Newspaper, Has Hired Private Eye
Published May 24, 2011

Maria Shriver, wife of California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, speaks at the African First Ladies Health Summit in Los Angeles April 20, 2009. REUTERS/Phil McCarten (UNITED STATES POLITICS HEALTH)

Maria Shriver leaked the revelations about Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child to the media and has now hired a private investigator to find out whether her estranged husband fathered more children in secret.

Shriver's friends had to persuade the "hysterical" former TV journalist not to hold a news conference when she found out in late April or early May that Schwarzenegger had fathered a son with the family's housekeeper, TMZ reported Tuesday.

She agreed to keep quiet until a week after the couple announced the end of their 25-year marriage -- and then tipped off the LA Times that the "True Lies" star had a 13-year-old son with Mildred Baena.

Claims that Schwarzenegger, 63, may have fathered more illegitimate children were exacerbated by actress Jane Seymour, who told CNN over the weekend, "I heard about two more [children] somebody else knows about. I even met someone who knows him well."

Seymour clarified her comments Monday, telling The Wrap that she was misquoted and had been referring to gossip she heard on "The Joy Behar Show."

The U-turn did not stop Shriver, 55, from hiring a private detective to scope out whether the former California governor committed any other infidelities while they were married, as well as explore his finances, RadarOnline claimed Tuesday.

"Maria is leaving no stone unturned and she has authorized a private detective to gather personal and business information about Arnold," an insider said.

"The investigator will likely look into the claims that he fathered multiple children, outside their marriage. Maria has heard the rumors and she wants to find out one way or another, if those claims are true," the source added.

The money trail from Schwarzenegger to Baena, 50, will also be examined by the investigator.

Shriver and Schwarzenegger's joint worth has been assessed at between $200 million and $400 million, meaning their divorce could be one of the costliest celebrity splits ever.

The pair is believed to have a pre-nuptial agreement, but after 25 years of marriage and Schwarzenegger's infidelity, it may not stand.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/05/24/maria-shriver-leaked-arnolds-love-child-newspaper-hired-private-eye/?test=faces

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2011, 03:34:06 PM »

Yes, that would be ideal but at least he propagated more of his DNA.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2011, 03:36:46 PM »
He did that with his wife. 

Dude do you talk like this in real life?  lol   :)

Why, yes, I do talk like that in real life.  :)
I hate the State.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2011, 07:14:03 AM »
R

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2011, 11:00:52 AM »
Why, yes, I do talk like that in real life.  :)

I don't think I could say "propagate DNA" out loud with a straight face.   :)