Author Topic: Wo Bist Du (A Lesson from the King)  (Read 21604 times)

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
Re: Wo Bist Du (A Lesson from the King)
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2011, 09:22:14 PM »
How can he be lonely with you stalking his every movement and posting obsessively about him?

Talking of "movements", bedpan on ward 5 needs emptying.

I think you forgot to switch back to your alex23 acct fat ass.......
MikeMatarazzo.com

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2011, 09:24:55 PM »
Oh, what you do not know. It is what you do not see behind the scenes. If you knew you would be projecting your comment to the Lonliest One. Besides delta you are taking this way too serious. It's just the internet, dude. You take it so seriously.
MikeMatarazzo.com

dukey187

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2011, 09:27:50 PM »
How can he be lonely with you stalking his every movement and posting obsessively about him?

Talking of "movements", bedpan on ward 5 needs emptying.
how come you havent used the fallsview account today?

stay positive

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2011, 10:02:52 PM »
Raw dog train getting pulled on the fat french fuck's anus.

The Toronto boys are balls deep in A23's sphincter.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2011, 11:01:52 PM »
The "king" is a bigger getbig laughingstock than sev the gypsy.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2011, 11:08:49 PM »
Raw dog train getting pulled on the fat french fuck's anus.

The Toronto boys are balls deep in A23's sphincter.

I don't see that... It just looks like a bunch of guys sitting around rubbing each others dicks over Alex23.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2011, 02:02:55 AM »
Do you have to pay Nasser as much money for his company as you paid Rough Boddess???

Alice, how much did you have to pay for a weekend with that monstrosity?

i did not know the female race suffered palumboism as well  :o

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2011, 02:52:56 AM »
 A23 looks like a mix of John Goodman, Chris Farley and John Candy.

Very handsome man.....

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2011, 03:00:20 AM »
i did not know the female race suffered palumboism as well  :o

It doesnt.

Thats not a female.
MikeMatarazzo.com

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #109 on: May 13, 2011, 03:01:06 AM »
Oh yea and one question for you King Fat Ass.

How would you take legal action against someone for hacking into your match.com account if you dont have one???

of course i'm alex, it only make sense. every single one of your posts is about him, now who's obsessed. unskinny, why don't you tell us how you get all this great info only his doctor and close family would normally have access to?

sure, you keep telling yourself that. if you really broke into his account like you said you did, you know it's a criminal offense?

layoff the hallucinogens.

you can easily be charged with invasion of privacy, a federal offense, for breaking into someone's account. look it up. you especially should know that. so if you really did to him what you claim, i would be worried.

so you are pretty much admitting here to the account right?
MikeMatarazzo.com

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2011, 03:08:58 AM »
And just incase anyone was wondering how I know Halcyon is Fat frenchy fags gimmick.

Check out what the company halcyon deals with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halcyon_Monitoring_Solutions

Its a computer software company. And lard ass works in the computer software business..........he cant even come up with good gimmicks anymore. Lets just hope he getbig after this massive owning these past 5 pages and never comes back.

Godspeed.

STAY POSITVE......
MikeMatarazzo.com

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #111 on: May 13, 2011, 04:00:38 AM »
Here's a thought...Who gives a fuck.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2011, 04:08:12 AM »
Here's a thought...Who gives a fuck.

Apparently you do since you follow him around like a lost puppy...it's admirable, you standing up for your "Internet friend"

Hahaha this thread is a getbig classic, nothing like exposing a "blank" shooting, computer tech, match.com stalking, P.I hiring, schmoe wrestling client, "alpha-male".

Queue the getbig bashing by Alice and his running away to start his 3rd getbig knockoff forum

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #113 on: May 13, 2011, 04:19:23 AM »
Apparently you do since you follow him around like a lost puppy...it's admirable, you standing up for your "Internet friend"

Hahaha this thread is a getbig classic, nothing like exposing a "blank" shooting, computer tech, match.com stalking, P.I hiring, schmoe wrestling client, "alpha-male".

Queue the getbig bashing by Alice and his running away to start his 3rd getbig knockoff forum

Yep....one post in six pages, I'm "so involved" here  ::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2011, 04:58:19 AM »

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2011, 07:48:27 AM »
Missed that one... but sounds serious... what time was it on the given "clock"? Sounds like someone was playing cat and mouse game..

Like I said, going back in June.. I'll bring my gym stuff and make sure I can accommodate our balding guido friend..

KING, you will be in "Norkville" in June?  We need to tip some beers and have a discussion on the "positive" movement here at GetBig.  I will set up a powerpoint presentation and a run out on all "positive posters" vs. "negative posters".  I think we have this war won and the bell curve is in our favour/favor. 

GODBLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2011, 07:55:02 AM »
Anyone else think unskinny may be an Alex gimmick?Luring people in to pm?

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2011, 08:03:53 AM »
Anyone else think unskinny may be an Alex gimmick?Luring people in to pm?

It would take a King among men to create such a clever ploy. If it is truly Big King Alex 32 then I commend his ingenuity and wit.

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #118 on: May 13, 2011, 08:05:13 AM »

Why the hate for Groink as well?

Last time I looked this was a thead about Fat Alice.

Go back to the sad pathetic 4 person internet circle jerk that you call the Yboard until you can stay on topic.
MikeMatarazzo.com

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 13, 2011, 08:08:09 AM »
I actually think Alex himself is a gimmick and he doesn't actually exist, created by Ron himself to drum up the ratings for the board.  

No way in fucking hell there exists a human as pathetic and sad and fat and impotent and infertile and friendless and French and faggy and longhairedlikeLindaTripp and so-full-of-Whopper-grease as FatAlice23.

You are showing latent homosexual tendencies....you have a bro-crush on the KING.  It is understandable to have one since you have a very low self opinion.  Your posts reflect a certain inadequacy about yourself and you try and project a certain hatred on a person you don't even know.  Many times children react this way about people/parents and they project on other objects such as toys/dogs/cats, other children.  You do this because you know KING is in CA. and can't reach you-therefore it is easy to displace your anger on him.   TEAM A23 is here for you.  You can use us like a suicide hotline and we can talk you through your pain.  Help us...Help you!!!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: May 13, 2011, 08:09:02 AM »
It would take a King among men to create such a clever ploy. If it is truly Big King Alex 32 then I commend his ingenuity and wit.

Yes, he is the "backbone of GetBig.  Without him....all is lost.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2011, 08:24:12 AM »
They are not latent tendencies, quite flagrant in fact.  Who can't help but find the King fascinating, look at those hard ripped abs, that beautiful blonde flowing hair, and wait for it...  when you reach in his pants certainly a limp noodle on top of an empty deflated nutsack.  As a complete and total heterosexual my first choice is always Alex23 as he is the epitome of what a real man and Alpha male are, he's so hot he turns all men gay.  I look forward to TEAM A23 sessions, please inform us of time and locations.

Hahahahahah

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2011, 08:27:03 AM »

Go back to the sad pathetic 4 person internet circle jerk that you call the Yboard until you can stay on topic.

>:(

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: May 13, 2011, 08:34:57 AM »
Poor FatFrenchFriendlessAlex. ......loser starts yet another thread sucking himself off, complete with at least 2 of his gimmicks, and he ends up being Getbig's fat french bitch again.

Alpha male......BAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAH

low sperm count friendless bitch more like it

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: May 13, 2011, 08:44:44 AM »
Don't you mean he's the "backdoor" of getbig?  All the queers and closet cases from JTsunami to Fallsview enter GetBig right through FatAlice's ample and well-worn anal fissures.

You know much about the homosexual side.  Please PM bay to give you coming out advice.  It's such a small curb to get over.  You'll feel much better without the confines of that dark dingy closet.  Break free and let your colors fly.  Maybe book a flight to San Fran or even better come to Toronto this June and have a discussion with TEAM A23 Positive.  We'll help you get your life back in order, give you structure and send you down to "Stables" on Church to get you started in your new lifestlye!!!  Viva La Homo for Brospore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAYPOSITIVESPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!