Author Topic: Wo Bist Du (A Lesson from the King)  (Read 21606 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Wo Bist Du (A Lesson from the King)
« Reply #125 on: May 13, 2011, 09:04:21 AM »
Poor FatFrenchFriendlessAlex. ......loser starts yet another thread sucking himself off, complete with at least 2 of his gimmicks, and he ends up being Getbig's fat french bitch again.

Alpha male......BAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAH

low sperm count friendless bitch more like it

nothing like joining an online community to make friends because your a fucking loser in real life, and when people online find out the same you create user accounts so you talk to yourself and have imaginary friendships.

honestly bro, i dont think a word has been invented that would aptly describe how much of a lonely tool this guy is.

ahahahahahahahahaha

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: May 13, 2011, 09:05:38 AM »
They are not latent tendencies, quite flagrant in fact.  Who can't help but find the King fascinating, look at those hard ripped abs, that beautiful blonde flowing hair, and wait for it...  when you reach in his pants certainly a limp noodle on top of an empty deflated nutsack.  As a complete and total heterosexual my first choice is always Alex23 as he is the epitome of what a real man and Alpha male are, he's so hot he turns all men gay.  I look forward to TEAM A23 sessions, please inform us of time and locations.

ahahahahahahahaha i like this guy!
b

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #127 on: May 13, 2011, 09:12:15 AM »
Yes I do know much, I can't wait for the next Team A23 HIV-Positive Session where I'm sure to see JTsunami host the annual cleaning and de-burring of Fatex's anal fissures.  I look forward to seeing you there and perhaps you can show me a thing or two about how to enter GetBig's rear entry without getting too much of FailEx's anal dust on my singlet as we travel through his cavernous rectal passage.  I hear it's so stretched and well-worn these days that 4 adults can walk through and not even bump shoulders, let alone get a foot stuck in one of his anal valleys.  Great job in paving the way and turning FatAlice's prolapsed anus into an entryway for GetBig!

Your incoherent rant is not going unnoticed.  We here at TEAM A23Positive are outlining the correct treatment plan to fit your needs.  Your sexual overtones lead us to believe you have deep disconnecting sexual tension/issues within your surroundings.  You will be a tough "nut" to crack, but TEAM A23 has the resources to properly handle your debilitating sexual desease.
However, because it annoys me that more than a few commentators/posters here feed into the myth and hatred against GetBigs KING.  These obvious inferior beings need to find unity with something or they are lost in the mix.  Seek help with our team!!!!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: May 13, 2011, 09:12:54 AM »
nothing like joining an online community to make friends because your a fucking loser in real life, and when people online find out the same you create user accounts so you talk to yourself and have imaginary friendships.

honestly bro, i dont think a word has been invented that would aptly describe how much of a lonely tool this guy is.

ahahahahahahahahaha

at least he did get a wife out of it......the one who makes him live in the garage  HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #129 on: May 13, 2011, 09:35:11 AM »
Poor FatFriendlessAlex.....fi rst Blockhead makes him his absolute bitch, then XFactor does.

Maybe he can comfort himself by paying another woman for sex.

Oh snap

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 13, 2011, 09:36:30 AM »
ahahahahahahahaha i like this guy!

Of course you would.  His ramblings start "rebel rousing" the weak and jealous.  The reason for all the hatred for the KING of GETBIG is a combination of many things. Many people start out this way to feel like they are in a "family".  Maybe they are disconnected from their own so they come here to find a bond, that bond is the hatred of the KING.  Some are just jealous and continue to manafest their work of "fiction" and further the diabolical attacks. Most have some real or imagined problem at home or in their life that makes it more comforting to know there are others like them with the same problems.  It is very sad to see the hatred and sexual overtones that pour out of the brains of these posters.  These things "normal" people would not even dream of writing are embarrassing, crass and childish.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 13, 2011, 09:49:00 AM »
Brospore, I cannot help but notice you have many homosexual hangups.  Were you abused as a young boy?  Did something happen to you in the lockeroom?  Did an uncle get to close? Were you an altarboy?  I'm not trying to be funny here, just concerned.  Every line you type has a derogatory, crass statement about homosexuals. It seems like you are implying that the KING is a homosexual which is a very horrible piece of fiction not even worthy of a second hand bookstore. When I see people with such anger and rage I have to question their motives and reasonings.  You have a small post count but so much hate and hostility that one must wonder why you harbor/harbour such feelings.

We are here to help.  Give us a try!

STAY/REMAIN/ACT/BE/SEE POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 13, 2011, 09:52:31 AM »
Fallsview, you may be onto something there, sir.  Anyways, I have to go.  Something called a J-O-B.  Something these losers on this board wouldn't know about.  You see, I am the CTO of Teradata, a major player in Silicon Valley, and I am one of their most important employees and that's why I command the 7-figure salary.  So my Hummer is going to pick me up in a sec and take me to my important job.  Oh, snap....  no, that's just the life I WISH I had.

Anyways, here's an idea for you and your resources.  Next time you're spelunking around in ObeseAlice's cavernous rectum, give his prostate a good slap or two.  See if you can't get a little blood flowing in his necrotic limp dick, there may still be hope for a baby Alpha.  Ok, probably not, but stay positive!

HAHAHAHAHAHA     brospore's posts are gold    :D

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: May 13, 2011, 09:56:11 AM »

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 13, 2011, 09:57:31 AM »
Fallsview, you may be onto something there, sir.  Anyways, I have to go.  Something called a J-O-B.  Something these losers on this board wouldn't know about.  You see, I am the CTO of Teradata, a major player in Silicon Valley, and I am one of their most important employees and that's why I command the 7-figure salary.  So my Hummer is going to pick me up in a sec and take me to my important job.  Oh, snap....  no, that's just the life I WISH I had.

Anyways, here's an idea for you and your resources.  Next time you're spelunking around in ObeseAlice's cavernous rectum, give his prostate a good slap or two.  See if you can't get a little blood flowing in his necrotic limp dick, there may still be hope for a baby Alpha.  Ok, probably not, but stay positive!

Brospore please let me know if I can help.  Your projecting that anger on one person which is very unhealthy.  Even calling Ron "fat" is stooping very low.  Without Ron, this board would never exist, so you owe him that much.  Really, Mr. Spore, I'm very concerned for you right now.  I don't even want to go into this any deeper but let me know if I can help you.  I don't know if this is some kind of lude joke but your writings are very aggressive which leads me to believe you are going to hurt yourself or someone else.  Thanks.

dukey187

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: May 13, 2011, 10:10:21 AM »
Oh snap
make that 3 times. from what i gather chaos had to put him in check too.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 13, 2011, 10:22:20 AM »
damn.

brospore is battering a23/ballspew so badly it's like watching mohammed ali fight a 10 year old kid with parkinsons.

b

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #137 on: May 13, 2011, 10:25:59 AM »
damn.

brospore is battering a23/ballspew so badly it's like watching mohammed ali fight a 10 year old kid with parkinsons.

brospore and the Toronto boys are throwing a royal getbig bukkake party all over the "king's" face.

A23 down in Squadfather territory now.

dukey187

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #138 on: May 13, 2011, 10:30:57 AM »
damn.

brospore and the Toronto boys are throwing a royal getbig bukkake party all over the "king's" face.

A23 down in Squadfather territory now.
what goes around comes around. typical alice. post with his gimmicks during the day then when night falls its garage time where he logs on under his real account and tell us all how jealous we are ::)

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 13, 2011, 10:32:22 AM »
Why the hate?

He's financially secure, great home, stunning wife, chiseled features even at a high bodyweight.

Judo expert, diverse investment portfolio, a house full of gadgets, Large and fairly lean, dresses to the nines etc...the list goes on and on.

We're all struggling for a piece of the pie, Alex has obviously worked hard and claimed a large juicy slice with all the fillings for himself and family.

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #140 on: May 13, 2011, 02:07:42 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 13, 2011, 02:44:21 PM »
Holy crap.

prolly the only thing you and i will see eye to eye on.

jesus.
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #143 on: May 13, 2011, 02:55:41 PM »
prolly the only thing you and i will see eye to eye on.

jesus.

I would pummel that so hard i would  paralyze either her or myself, whoever gave out first

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #145 on: May 13, 2011, 03:41:40 PM »
I would pummel that so hard i would  paralyze either her or myself, whoever gave out first

I would punch Queen Elizabeth the 2nd in the face for a chance at that.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 13, 2011, 03:44:43 PM »
Poor FatFriendlessAlex.....fi rst Blockhead makes him his absolute bitch, then XFactor does.

Maybe he can comfort himself by paying another woman for sex.

hahah classic, you know he was joking right?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 13, 2011, 04:32:05 PM »
hmm lots of gimmicks in this thread, seems like alex touched a nerve with blockhead and the jew

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #148 on: May 13, 2011, 04:50:36 PM »
damn.

I think brospore is a A23 gimmick...he was supporting him in many threads, then a weird turn...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 13, 2011, 04:55:07 PM »
I think brospore is a Z23 gimmick...he was supporting him in many threads, then a weird turn...

Agreed.

I am slowly starting to believe that Alex has over 37 gimmicks on this board that he uses to argue against each other.

He should just stick to his main account. 

"1"