Author Topic: Wo Bist Du (A Lesson from the King)  (Read 21683 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: Wo Bist Du (A Lesson from the King)
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2011, 10:41:21 AM »
LOL Whatever "no one"... funny how you pop in in a snap... quite available for a   "busy executive" ::)...

you told me to go in the garage, the weight area.... unless you were wearing a fat suite... couldn't spot you.. left cause it was creepy...

I'll bring my gym stuff next month, we'll have some "fun"
You're a fat punk,and a snitch.. You wish you were Arnold.. At you're age,Arnold accomplished what you could never do,even if you live to be 500.. One day,your internet games are going to get you hurt,or killed..
 See,I know you're an act,and what you do,you do just for sh!ts and giggles.. But you go too far on the personal attacks,then say they're ownings.. And for that,someone out there is going to make you pay..

So..just let me say to you(in advance) P.I.P fat Alley23..

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2011, 10:42:20 AM »
QFT. It is a matter of time before he runs to Ron and has him delete this thread. Alex even lies about lying. Without the internet he would have no life at all nor a wife. When his match.com password got changed he melted and went scarce for a couple weeks. he comes on here proclaiming he is some king but he is far from it he is a fat nerd. A fat nerd with an internet persona.

One of the mods told me that nobody complains more about posts than FatALex.
I heard he was in quite the panic mode when his match.com account got hacked. He even deleted his Facebook account.
He's hopeless.

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2011, 10:43:24 AM »
QFT. It is a matter of time before he runs to Ron and has him delete this thread. Alex even lies about lying. Without the internet he would have no life at all nor a wife. When his match.com password got changed he melted and went scarce for a couple weeks. he comes on here proclaiming he is some king but he is far from it he is a fat nerd. A fat nerd with an internet persona.

LOL Shane "Nurse" Carnithan aka Blockhead who thinks he's an internet legend making shit up once again.. LOL How deeply did I hurt you to come up with such "Scheme" ...

PROVE IT or STFU.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2011, 10:45:21 AM »
LOL Shane "Nurse" Carnithan aka Blockhead who thinks he's an internet legend making shit up once again.. LOL How deeply did I hurt you to come up with such "Scheme" ...

PROVE IT or STFU.
The difference between you and Squabby is,he knew when to pack it up..

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2011, 10:45:57 AM »
One of the mods told me that nobody complains more about posts than FatALex.
I heard he was in quite the panic mode when his match.com account got hacked. He even deleted his Facebook account.
He's hopeless.

As much as I don't care for the guy I agree, if someone hacked his account on whatever else he does, it's uncalled for.  I'm sure he has done it to others but not cool either way.  There are several damaging things I know about this guy that I'd never display here in public.  Has to be a line.  

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2011, 10:46:32 AM »
Alex are you still competing against Coach?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2011, 10:47:59 AM »
As much as I don't care for the guy I agree, if someone hacked his account on whatever else he does, it's uncalled for.  I'm sure he has done it to others but not cool either way.  There are several damaging things I know about this guy that I'd never display here in public.  Has to be a line.  
If he's done it,he deserves to get it right back.....

Alex23

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2011, 10:48:08 AM »

Well let's see if "unskinny" aka  shane Carnithan can back up his claims...

See you in June Chief...  BOARD_Sheriff also wants to meet up.. should be fun

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2011, 10:49:22 AM »

PROVE IT or STFU.

Why do you do stuff like this?  Wow ok someone's first name and their profession, big deal.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2011, 10:50:45 AM »

DISPLAY THEM! DISPLAY THEM!

:D

props to you for taking the high road. Alice the fat socially stunted dumpy fuck would post anyones info without even batting an eye. he's such a douche.

nice too see nobody has forgotten how much of a coward and a liar burger'king' is.

hey- fatboy- getbig doesn't forget, or forgive. reap it you fat bitch.

lol
b

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2011, 10:52:11 AM »

Again man I don't need to keep talking about meeting up.  Just show up. I think the things you do on here involving peoples personal life is problematic, I'll address you in person about it.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2011, 10:52:36 AM »
Why do you do stuff like this?  Wow ok someone's first name and their profession, big deal.

He does it because he's a fuckin headcase douchebag. He can't help himself.
And when he had the chance to talk tough to Blockhead at the Arnold, FatAlex ended up backing down like the bitch he is.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2011, 10:54:20 AM »

stop Alice. just stop. you have a mental condition that requires therapy and possibly medication.

get the help you need. your poor wife and brother in law. fuck I feel badly for them being saddled with a fucking loser like you.
b

Alex23

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2011, 10:56:46 AM »
stop Alice. just stop. you have a mental condition that requires therapy and possibly medication.

get the help you need. your poor wife and brother in law. fuck I feel badly for them being saddled with a fucking loser like you.

LOL all that drama and seeing ppl all spun off for something so irrelevant, make shit up about my life, family, mental state, make stuff up that never happened...  just makes me laugh.. I just don't get how you can "hate" on someone you've never met... .... I can't help it sorry...

Have fun guys, boarding time!!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2011, 11:01:08 AM »
LOL all that drama and seeing ppl all spun off for something so irrelevant, make shit up about my life, family, mental state, make stuff up that never happened...  just makes me laugh.. I just don't get how you can "hate" on someone you've never met... .... I can't help it sorry...

Have fun guys, boarding time!!!!!

translation: now that I've waited 2 months to post again out of shame for being a fat coward, and ive cried to the mods to have the thread deleted where xfactor made me his bitch in front of the whole board I'll start posting my bullshit again.   
b

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2011, 11:07:23 AM »
 Hahahaha @ thinking I'm Blockhead.  ;D  This is a guy who goes on Specials ed's site and registers 3 gimmicks right away and then he starts having conversations with himself with his gimmicks quoting his posts and everything. Then when Special ed or Blockhead deletes the gimmicks he complains to them about why they erased his gimmicks. Someone once called Alice23 the Cable Guy and it makes sense. desperate for a friend, willing to ruin lives for a friend and lives behind  personas like Alice23 does with gimmicks. Larry Tate, Chip Douglas the guy was a sick sociopath much like this fat friendless jerk here. He isnt even a real man he shoots blanks like brospore said. Now go run to Ron and make him remove this thread.
MikeMatarazzo.com

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2011, 11:21:14 AM »

Your not going to see anybody in June fat boy. Your not gonna compete against JoeLoco in December, and you didnt go to that gym to meet Xfactor.

Everyone on here knows your game, you go on here being something that your not. Because in real life you are a sad fat friendless socially bankrupt individual who has to pay former second tier bodybuilders to be their friends so they can post pics of them on the internet so they can seem cool to their 2 internet friends ( hi groink and chaos ). Then once your lies are brought to the forefront you hide under your gimmicks, wait a few weeks, then make some dumb youtube video of old pictures of your fat delusional self.

Give it a rest go home to your wife and apologize for being such a fat tool for the past so many years. Then go out and seek some type of professional medical help because your lying and delusions have gotten out of hand.

Lastly, making fun of being someone for a nurse? Is that all you can come up with? Thats a pretty credible profession. Nurses help save lives. They dont sit on a computer filling their fat faces with croissants (frenchy fat fuck ) or whatever else you fat french fucks eat!

Stay Positive. GodSpeed. All Hail the King!
MikeMatarazzo.com

dukey187

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2011, 11:25:15 AM »
Hahahaha @ thinking I'm Blockhead.  ;D  This is a guy who goes on Specials ed's site and registers 3 gimmicks right away and then he starts having conversations with himself with his gimmicks quoting his posts and everything. Then when Special ed or Blockhead deletes the gimmicks he complains to them about why they erased his gimmicks. Someone once called Alice23 the Cable Guy and it makes sense. desperate for a friend, willing to ruin lives for a friend and lives behind  personas like Alice23 does with gimmicks. Larry Tate, Chip Douglas the guy was a sick sociopath much like this fat friendless jerk here. He isnt even a real man he shoots blanks like brospore said. Now go run to Ron and make him remove this thread.
shooting blanks is probably a god cent. the world doesnt need another retarded mutt stalking people on the internet. and don't you guys find it ironic how he always screams the internet is serious business when he's the one who's whole life evolves behind a keyboard and internet friends and fueds. from what i gather the reason why none of his family came to his wedding was because they were disgusted he was marrying outside of his race. when in reality she was the one marrying trash. just a matter of time before she finds a real man thats man enough to give her a baby.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2011, 11:29:42 AM »
shooting blanks is probably a god cent. the world doesnt need another retarded mutt stalking people on the internet. and don't you guys find it ironic how he always screams the internet is serious business when he's the one who's whole life evolves behind a keyboard and internet friends and fueds. from what i gather the reason why none of his family came to his wedding was because they were disgusted he was marrying outside of his race. when in reality she was the one marrying trash. just a matter of time before she finds a real man thats man enough to give her a baby.

;D ;D ;D ;D

dukey187

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2011, 11:29:53 AM »
Your not going to see anybody in June fat boy. Your not gonna compete against JoeLoco in December, and you didnt go to that gym to meet Xfactor.

Everyone on here knows your game, you go on here being something that your not. Because in real life you are a sad fat friendless socially bankrupt individual who has to pay former second tier bodybuilders to be their friends so they can post pics of them on the internet so they can seem cool to their 2 internet friends ( hi groink and chaos ). Then once your lies are brought to the forefront you hide under your gimmicks, wait a few weeks, then make some dumb youtube video of old pictures of your fat delusional self.

Give it a rest go home to your wife and apologize for being such a fat tool for the past so many years. Then go out and seek some type of professional medical help because your lying and delusions have gotten out of hand.

Lastly, making fun of being someone for a nurse? Is that all you can come up with? Thats a pretty credible profession. Nurses help save lives. They dont sit on a computer filling their fat faces with croissants (frenchy fat fuck ) or whatever else you fat french fucks eat!

Stay Positive. GodSpeed. All Hail the King!
my wifes a nurse and she makes 38 an hour plus overtime so your right. its a great profession. see thats all humpty dumpty has on BH. and didn't BH put him check a few years back and make burgerking his bitch?

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2011, 11:43:24 AM »
 Hahahaha, Fat&Friendless is the kind of guy to lie about being french then when he goes on big nation radio sounding like a fat pepe le pew he still goes online denying it to anyone still stupid enough to believe him.....   Oh, wait...!

This is what I predict; He is pretending to be taking some trip now so he'll be indisposed for the next week hoping this all blows over. He is contacting Fat Yaroni at this very second and he will descend down to the Alphabet Boards and test the waters a bit and see if the coast is clear.

It's about time people are seeing this "half a man" for what he really is. It's about time you all took your blinders off. I'm sorry but no Alpha male or King is in a social setting with peers and a few random chicks at a bar and sits 20' away from everybody 100% ALONE all by himself the whole night with his arms crossed or texting another "persona''. Only socially awkward misfits do that. Oh, wait....

As far as Alex being pwned in person by Blockhead all he will do is lie about it again by saying the other is lying or it is a made-up story.  ::)

MikeMatarazzo.com

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2011, 11:51:20 AM »
Oh my god.. Shooting fish in a barrel...

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2011, 11:54:39 AM »
Oh my god.. Shooting fish in a barrel...

You won't be saying that when he steps on stage and beats GetBig's own Coach  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2011, 11:58:20 AM »

ahahahahahahah ownage
b

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2011, 12:02:28 PM »
 " XFactor... will....   y-y-you be my FRIEND?!?!?!?!  Am I really your buddy? "

[/youtube]
MikeMatarazzo.com