Author Topic: Tom Prince "Anything over 1200mg per day is a waste"- AAS  (Read 39821 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Tom Prince "Anything over 1200mg per day is a waste"- AAS
« Reply #150 on: May 16, 2011, 01:25:10 PM »
Time for a commerical break from my good buddies from SC Rob and Claudia.... ;D

A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #151 on: May 16, 2011, 01:42:19 PM »
Bob Chick taking people to a bodybuilding 101 classroom here ! ;D

Guys I know that made it big back in the day,took a ton of shit for the most part...........not all of them but most of them.

One thing I will add though,is that they trained their balls off,not like the bloated blimps of today who train like they`re gonna die from any discomfort.

No money prizes back then,meant you trained because you loved to train, and it was your passion.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: May 16, 2011, 01:53:29 PM »
homeboy never trained his legs and did not take GH or insulin.
Arnold would have made you cry on leg day kid!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #153 on: May 16, 2011, 02:48:19 PM »
 8)Again.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #154 on: May 16, 2011, 02:53:38 PM »
8)Again.

His body looks weird with that giraffe neck, thick wrists and gorilla hands.

(no need to explain this GH15  ;D )

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: May 16, 2011, 03:46:05 PM »
Here's a nice piece for you, my naive friend....a discussion between some old timers about the "good ol days"...LOL

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/18164-old-time-bodybuilders.html

Ummmm...No offense intended but those are pretty much anonymous people on an internet forum.  I was around and I am yet another anonymous person on an internet forum and here is what I recall.

The guys I knew didn't take a ton of what was available. Oral steroids are quite hard on your liver and kidneys, so it would be folly indeed to take copious (for those of you in Rio Linda, CA, that means "a SHITload") of pills. 

The guys I knew also took time off.  Why?  They worried about their health and the possible side effects.  I knew of one fellow that did take more than was common of one type of oral that was I believe a 50 mg tablet.  One day prior to training and after having been on this dose for a couple of weeks he remarked that he hadn't gotten any bigger or stronger but that his urine was clouding up and at times there was evidence of blood in it. 

I could tell you stories of watching one fellow that was most definitely someone with what so many here call "great receptors" or whateverthefuck they term it.  I could but then I am really nothing more than some anonymous poster on some internet forum and my words, no matter how true I say they are, are really worth no more than the ones in your linked thread, Bob.

Oh yeah, one more thing.  The guys I knew?  They're still alive.  Still have most,  if not all of their hair.  Still have both kidneys as well as a fully functioning liver and grown children.  The last part I mentioned because steroids will cause what is medically termed "Oligospermia".

Men that take great quantities of AAS have a sperm count that is lower than their IQs and the few sperm they do produce are, shall we say, "slow".  This often (not always) results in the inability to impregnate a woman.   Fags could care less about this side effect, but real men, like the guys I knew, loved women and when they married a woman they wanted to have a family with her.

So then, what do I think, not feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel, is the truth?  Today's bloated, narcissistic, oil filled, schmoetastic, faggoty, turgid with drugs, lazy nearly non-amublatory bodydoper has nothing on the men of the 60s through the early 80s and even less on the true physical culturists of the early twentieth century on into the 40s and 50s. 

Fuck that noise.

And remember, I think quite highly of you.  I find you far more articulate than the majority of current and former professional bodybuilders, so please do not think to belittle me as I have not done so to you.  Because if you do... ;)   Thanks, kid.   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: May 16, 2011, 04:30:08 PM »
Obviously TP is not training,not eating to support muscle,and has been sick.

Not a good example of the "all drugs" syndrome.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #157 on: May 16, 2011, 04:34:44 PM »
I can respect that, but were talking about PRO BBers...and the simple fact is,they abused the shit out of AAS...all reletive to what was available at the time.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #158 on: May 16, 2011, 04:36:30 PM »
I can respect that, but were talking about PRO BBers...and the simple fact is,they abused the shit out of AAS...all reletive to what was available at the time.

Do you think that 250mg of Testo a week poses a minimal health risk, in your expert opinion, for a period of say 6 months?
I hate the State.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #159 on: May 16, 2011, 04:56:48 PM »
Ummm ... guys ... last I checked Bob C. IS a PRO BB'ER ... last I checked he was a NATIONAL CHAMPION ... and last I checked he has competed in the MR. OLYMPIA. Do you guys actually know how many bb'ers compete year after year after year ... to make it to NATIONALS ??? Imho, I wouldn't even bother to argue with Bob. The man has paid his dues. Love him or hate him, he knows A TON of people and has been around for a LONG time. Yeah. I think he knows what he's talking about. Just my two cents.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: May 16, 2011, 04:58:54 PM »
Do you think that 250mg of Testo a week poses a minimal health risk, in your expert opinion, for a period of say 6 months?

Anything poses a minimal health risk, as you never know how the body will respond...some people are more susceptible / sensitive than others.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: May 16, 2011, 05:39:24 PM »

In some instances, so am I.  Early 70s Gold's to be exact.  No worries.  Some used, others abused.  I don't drop names, but I do state what I know and have seen.  Draper still looks good and is a good man, as is Bill Pearl.  Neither suffers from memmoroids and if my own memory serves me, Steve Reeves was quite the inspiration for both of them.  Regardless of what gh15 claims, Reeves was that good all on his own.

Much has been made of the fact that in years past anabolics were readily available and without fear of illegality whereas today's professionals suffer the ignominious label of "felon in waiting" due to the anti drug bill.   Another question that raises concern is this.  Is it cheating if everyone's doing it?

Everyone is not doing it, only those that set aside any vestige of right for the promise of might, even temporary might such as offered by AAS.  To look at such as Tom Prince or Flex Wheeler without their mother's little helpers is to know that genetics really have little to do with becoming a champion in bodybuilding.  In Prince's case drugs were indeed nearly his personal finishing touch. 

I'd say that given his attitude toward his body, he has received his just recompense.  He is your friend, not mine.  You know him better than I, while I know him only through his own words.  Perhaps his braggadocio was ghosted by another, perhaps not.   To be sure, he has his memories of life at the top, but I'd say he's far too young to live in the past. 

Take it easy, young man.   ;D

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: May 16, 2011, 09:17:19 PM »
 Wrong. I have seen pictures of both Paul Dillet and Flex Wheeler as adults when they were starting out and they were incredibly skinny. How you seen the recent pic of Dillet of what he looks like now without steroids? Have you seen the pics of Tom Prince of what he looks like without steroids? They are smaller and skinnier than the average man who has never touched a weight in his life. Pathetic!!!!

What a load of garbage. Munzer especifically said that he was extremely skinny as a teenager, and his pics confirmed it. Just look at what he looked like years latter on steroids. Flex Wheeler is an extreme ectomorph with tiny bones and thin muscles. He weighted 120 lbs when he started training! Tom Prince was 160 lbs before he started juicing. Bodybuilders are ectomorphs. Why? Because the best bodybuiling genetics are having small joints, because they contrast with the muscles giving an illusion of size. The guys with the best genetics for size and who respond the best to training are not the guys with the best bodybuilding genetics.

Sure, I guess that is why Ironage bodybuilders with kidney failure were almost unheard of, but modern pros with it are a dime a doen. Your arguments don't make sense, Chick, but you can feel happy that Getbig is full of morons that believe what you say. Being flattered by morons makes you a moron as well.

Maybe they took less because they thought that more wouldn't give them better results? Maybe their doctors, observing the Hypocratic oath, told them not to take too much because it could kill them and they considered their health as more important than winning some tin trophy? Who knows? But the evidence that modern pros take more is overwhelming. The much greater incidence of health problems of modern pros, the retirement of many pros either for health problems or because they didn't want to take what is necessary to compete nowadays, and the much greater size all point out to greater doses of steroids. GH and insulin are not anabolic enough to explain the enormous difference in size, and I don't think they boost the anabolic effect of steroids that much. I will retract myself if you can provide evidence - no "bro science" - that just adding insulin and GH to a steroid cycle will result in a gain of 60-90 lbs of lean muscle without a concomitant increase in steroid dose.

He looks nothing like a modern pro. Compare him to Ronnie or even to a lesser pro like Ruhl. How much is he waiting in this picture? Between 220 and 240 lbs? Modern pros are close to 300 lbs with that conditioning, dude.

Pure anecdotal evidence. Please have one, only one, of these pros from the past post here and say that he took multi-gram doses of steroids a week. Go ahead.

What I really think is funny is that you sound like you believe the garbage you write. Yep, I can almost see Frank Zane injecting a gram of test a day and being 185 lbs. I mean, I have taken this amount a week with no insulin or GH and been 250 lbs as ripped as him. Guess I must have genetics much better than Mr.Olympia.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

N0 THEY'RE N0T SKINNIER THAN THE AVERAGE MEN. L0L AT Y0U BEING 250 LBS RIPPED. N0B0DY WANTS T0 SUCK Y0UR MUSCLE.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: May 17, 2011, 02:16:09 AM »
Ummm ... guys ... last I checked Bob C. IS a PRO BB'ER ... last I checked he was a NATIONAL CHAMPION ... and last I checked he has competed in the MR. OLYMPIA. Do you guys actually know how many bb'ers compete year after year after year ... to make it to NATIONALS ??? Imho, I wouldn't even bother to argue with Bob. The man has paid his dues. Love him or hate him, he knows A TON of people and has been around for a LONG time. Yeah. I think he knows what he's talking about. Just my two cents.
I`d say you were right my friend !  :)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #164 on: May 17, 2011, 02:39:30 AM »
Chick, serious question mate, what's your opinion on Growth Hormones? How does it compare with steroids and its side effects/effectiveness? Can it be taken on its own or does it need to be supplemented with other tiger juice too? Reason I ask it that a mate can get a month's worth of supplies for £20 (bout $32) and it sounds a bit too good to be true, well, from the little I do know about performance enhancing stuff. Would GH be worth taking over conventional anabolics?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2011, 08:46:49 AM »
Chick, serious question mate, what's your opinion on Growth Hormones? How does it compare with steroids and its side effects/effectiveness? Can it be taken on its own or does it need to be supplemented with other tiger juice too? Reason I ask it that a mate can get a month's worth of supplies for £20 (bout $32) and it sounds a bit too good to be true, well, from the little I do know about performance enhancing stuff. Would GH be worth taking over conventional anabolics?

your buddy is buying saline water if he's paying $32 for any amount let alone a months supply...lol

that said...I think GH is highly over rated....and much like the current discussion of how much is
Effective...more isn't necessarily better.  as a stack with a basic gear program, I think it works best.  I don't have an extensive history of using it, so I'm sure others can speak from their own experience....

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: May 17, 2011, 10:07:21 AM »
lmao HGH over rated? more isn't better ?

gh15 where are you !

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #167 on: May 17, 2011, 10:09:42 AM »
Gotta be honest here...Ive encountered a good amount of delusional fools on this site over the last 12 years....but you are clearly at the front of the line....you are SO naive, it's comical.

he is koo koo ,,suckmuscle is KOO KOO,, real one

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #168 on: May 17, 2011, 10:10:59 AM »

gh15 where are you !

And of course you know better than Chick ::)

Fact is GH is expensive and an overrated fat burner.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #169 on: May 17, 2011, 10:13:34 AM »
Nutrient timing...thread over!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #170 on: May 17, 2011, 10:15:33 AM »

gh15 where are you !

actualy he is right in many ways when it comes to older bodybuilder from back in the 80s 90s,,many used ely lilly and seizan 5iu ,,then when you use less pure gh you go 15-20iu ... but the reailty is that the new generation of bodybuild use a lot of gh ..thats why the skin is so much thicker

some bodybuild used to do very well on 5iu americano gh ,,then again always remember it is all a dependent of the purity of the gh and now day it also dependent on the other produtcs you use ....you will need more hgh if you use more testosterona and vise versa
more gh = more aas= heavier larger bodybuild,,pay attentuion to what i say here,,HEAVIER larger bodybuild,,it doenst always = muscle diameter...it = over all size..see jason huh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #171 on: May 17, 2011, 10:19:26 AM »

it is NOT overrated,,it takes the need of serious diet ,,it does! ,,you can eat like normal human being some of your meals,,it is the main reason bodybuild compete into the 40s now days in high level competition ,,hgh is hormone i would put every one on ,,women and man ,,women 1-2 iu ,,man 4-5 iu ,,healthy individuals

hgh is really really really the best hormone available to humans,,magic in a vial straight out,,it wil take a fella with average build and will get him to look very good,,it will tkae fella with 20 % bodyfat and will make him look like fitness model within 1 year of usage,,he will be down to the singles and mid singles if use with aas within 1 year ,,that is if he is 20% if he start 12% you talk about 3 months

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: May 17, 2011, 12:01:40 PM »

there's a reason why HGH is so expensive not only for the fat burning properties but a shitload of other benefits

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #173 on: May 17, 2011, 01:05:17 PM »
actualy he is right in many ways when it comes to older bodybuilder from back in the 80s 90s,,many used ely lilly and seizan 5iu ,,then when you use less pure gh you go 15-20iu ... but the reailty is that the new generation of bodybuild use a lot of gh ..thats why the skin is so much thicker

some bodybuild used to do very well on 5iu americano gh ,,then again always remember it is all a dependent of the purity of the gh and now day it also dependent on the other produtcs you use ....you will need more hgh if you use more testosterona and vise versa
more gh = more aas= heavier larger bodybuild,,pay attentuion to what i say here,,HEAVIER larger bodybuild,,it doenst always = muscle diameter...it = over all size..see jason huh

gh15 approved

Please elaborate on this, does GH use result in a significant thicker skin or it's water retention caused by certain AAS?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #174 on: May 17, 2011, 01:38:47 PM »
it is NOT overrated,,it takes the need of serious diet ,,it does! ,,you can eat like normal human being some of your meals,,it is the main reason bodybuild compete into the 40s now days in high level competition ,,hgh is hormone i would put every one on ,,women and man ,,women 1-2 iu ,,man 4-5 iu ,,healthy individuals

hgh is really really really the best hormone available to humans,,magic in a vial straight out,,it wil take a fella with average build and will get him to look very good,,it will tkae fella with 20 % bodyfat and will make him look like fitness model within 1 year of usage,,he will be down to the singles and mid singles if use with aas within 1 year ,,that is if he is 20% if he start 12% you talk about 3 months

gh15 approved

Is it safe to take gh15? I've spent hours reading about possible side affects. How real are they? How much does it cost to run GH for a year then?