Author Topic: Tom Prince "Anything over 1200mg per day is a waste"- AAS  (Read 39883 times)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Re: Tom Prince "Anything over 1200mg per day is a waste"- AAS
« Reply #175 on: May 17, 2011, 02:02:18 PM »
A friend om mine, short guy. Won the national middleweight class with 250 mg test and 200 mg deca. Small country not much competition...but HE looked great. we did his shots at the gym he was scared of death for them. He looked great enoguh to compete at world junior championships but jumped that option because he was scared of drug testing. Kinda lol, sure he was light, but Lee Priest height. Crazy genetics. Ate crappy. He had to be forced to diet and do things properly. Stopped quite soon because of boredom.

The highest weight I was at a comp in my best shape was 195. Iīm  5.10. I did not do GH, could not afford it. Did 1500 mg of sustanon and 500 mg EQ for last 16 weeks. Last 8 weeks 500 mg sustanon, 1000 mg EQ, 50 mg winstrol (daily) oral.
Body changed dramaticly last 8 weeks. Never did more and a handfull of comps, but I was low on bf already at startpoint but was holding alot of water from test and misstook it as fat. Was and is not a guy with gardehose veins...but those last 8 weeks made a hell of diffrence. Maybe I could have been 10 pounds heavier if I did not overdo fatburning stuff like clen, effe and t3 + 2 h cardio on that...well atleast condition was best in that class lol. Oh yeah...I smoked weed the whole prep to eat all that fucking tuna. One can washed down with a coke light. 10 aday. Goes down in one minute. Learned that one from ernie taylor...

Now I look like shite and donīt care really. Ouch shoulder hurts like hell too.
MIRAGETROPIN

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #176 on: May 17, 2011, 05:06:51 PM »
Mmmm, perhaps "suckmymuscle" isn't old enough to remember Belknap because if he was and kept on thing (being an expert and all) he would know that Belknap was only 5'4-5'5 tops. That beong said, pound for pound he was bigger than most current pros. Carry on.

Is that the INSULIN guy?

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: May 17, 2011, 06:10:29 PM »
Is that the INSULIN guy?

Belknap claimed to be diabetic.  We used to joke that he had a zerk fittings in his arms for drug intake.  Probably had one in his ass for lubing it with Anal Eze for those high intensity Weider posing sessions.

A worthless pile of shit is how best to describe Tim "The Turdlet" Belknap.  FTN.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #178 on: May 17, 2011, 08:11:10 PM »
Please elaborate on this, does GH use result in a significant thicker skin or it's water retention caused by certain AAS?

more gh,,longer period on gh = thicker skin

,,with or with out aas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #179 on: May 17, 2011, 08:15:09 PM »
Is it safe to take gh15? I've spent hours reading about possible side affects. How real are they? How much does it cost to run GH for a year then?

no sides ,, water retention is only side along with some curpel tunel ,,rest of the sides are only lean growth ,, ofcourse i would not get on hgh if you have cancer and tumors because gh grows everything ...everything in your body it grows....FOR EXAMPLE,,if you have a skin tag on your body that is tiny ...it will get it to be bigger.... etc,,

gh is the reason bodybuild see 5'9 220 on stage and not 190,, insulin is the reson they take it up to the retarded zones aka 240 250 260 270 at 5'10 conditioned

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #180 on: May 17, 2011, 08:19:11 PM »
A friend om mine, short guy. Won the national middleweight class with 250 mg test and 200 mg deca. Small country not much competition...but HE looked great. we did his shots at the gym he was scared of death for them. He looked great enoguh to compete at world junior championships but jumped that option because he was scared of drug testing. Kinda lol, sure he was light, but Lee Priest height. Crazy genetics. Ate crappy. He had to be forced to diet and do things properly. Stopped quite soon because of boredom.

The highest weight I was at a comp in my best shape was 195. Iīm  5.10. I did not do GH, could not afford it. Did 1500 mg of sustanon and 500 mg EQ for last 16 weeks. Last 8 weeks 500 mg sustanon, 1000 mg EQ, 50 mg winstrol (daily) oral.
Body changed dramaticly last 8 weeks. Never did more and a handfull of comps, but I was low on bf already at startpoint but was holding alot of water from test and misstook it as fat. Was and is not a guy with gardehose veins...but those last 8 weeks made a hell of diffrence. Maybe I could have been 10 pounds heavier if I did not overdo fatburning stuff like clen, effe and t3 + 2 h cardio on that...well atleast condition was best in that class lol. Oh yeah...I smoked weed the whole prep to eat all that fucking tuna. One can washed down with a coke light. 10 aday. Goes down in one minute. Learned that one from ernie taylor...

1500mg testosterona is only needed if you have enough hgh to go with it,,if you cant maintain and get to 6% 190-200 lb 5'10 with proep 50 mg every 2 day and 150 mg trenbolona ace every 2 day ...you have no pro size potential,,most individuals can easily keep 6% 200lb 5'10 on propioneta and trenbolona ace  at low dose testosterona and higher dose trenbolona ace

if you actualy use 1500 -200 mg testosterona you better stand on stage 210 -220lb

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: May 17, 2011, 09:47:22 PM »
500 mg Bologna, 300 mg pepperona..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: May 17, 2011, 10:23:52 PM »

Cool man.

Do you have any pics?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #183 on: May 17, 2011, 11:12:30 PM »
great thread

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #184 on: May 18, 2011, 12:44:40 AM »
500 mg Bologna, 300 mg pepperona..

with 1kg of makkeroni and ham.  ;D ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #185 on: May 18, 2011, 03:51:27 AM »
I just read this entire thread in the hope that the Tom Prince cock photo would be here..... and it wasn't  :(
P