Author Topic: Tom Prince "Anything over 1200mg per day is a waste"- AAS  (Read 40017 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Tom Prince "Anything over 1200mg per day is a waste"- AAS
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2011, 08:17:26 AM »
Yet some of these guys take upwards of 500mgs of ANADROL a day. Anyone with the balls to take that much anadrol certainly would have no problem blasting out 5 to 8 grams of other assorted concoctions of hormones:-\

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2011, 09:03:11 AM »
450-500mg trenblolona a week,,
500-750mg testosterona a week ,,sustanon mosly build of shorter easters,,
300-600mg of npp a week,,
200-500mg of masterona a week
legit gh on and off 5-10iu a day

have! resulted in some serious top amatuer physiqes in the past and present,,no you wont be walking around wearing 3xl looking liek you stol your little brother shirt...BUT! you will be walking in your 2xl looking like a million bucks and in most cases top bodybuild level of development IF IF! knowing your bodybuilding and consistant

you can have absolitly amazing physiqe on the doses i layed on top there

thats how much a week ? 1.5-2 grams of legit aas + legit gh

key word = legit

should do the trick ...if it doesnt do the trick you will never be a bodybuilder no matter what

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2011, 09:42:43 AM »
  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...fuckwit. Ok, so Arnold took 500 mg of D-bol a day, 10 grams of test a week and over a gram of Parabolan, and yet his heaviest competition weight ever was 237 lbs at close to 6'2 tall. Great logic there, idiot.

Arnold used to take Dianabol by the handfull, sorry to shatter your little fantasy.
Trans Milkshake.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #128 on: May 15, 2011, 09:49:10 AM »

Arnold used to take Dianabol by the handfull, sorry to shatter your little fantasy.

Fuk, imagine how many pills you must have there in bowl...  :o

At halloween you could offer them to kids also  :D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: May 15, 2011, 11:03:18 AM »

no equipona  ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #130 on: May 15, 2011, 11:17:48 AM »

no equipona  ???
Equipona got its ass kicked by trenbolona and GH15 subsequently replaced it in the bible.
Been that way for a while.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #131 on: May 15, 2011, 11:35:55 AM »
Equipona got its ass kicked by trenbolona and GH15 subsequently replaced it in the bible.
Been that way for a while.

no equipona good too ,,just too much bad quality poweder now day ,,and most of the fellas here cant get vet stuff,,i try to make it so everyone can get something out of their products...

if you have good cook then yes equipona is very good,,but....

the key as i stated is LEGIT HORMONES,,

what good does it do to you if you take 1 gram that in reality = 235mg? or if you take something that came out of ip head quarters that is nothing but some underdosed 40% purity powder...or some 5 mg british dispensary fakes that contain maybe 1 mg in there...and in many times nothing but sugar,,,notice how easy the ip dianabola fakes with the snake and arrow....pay attention how the ones from ip ...how fragile they are,,you can break them so easily its nothing but fuckin sugar  maybe little clen inside who knows,, real british dispensary is one tough cookie to break ,,you cant break it with finger,,it is thicker ,,it is made right ,,it is made in thailand not in fuckin ip basmenet ,,

now dont get me wrong ,,some of the best underground labs operate from basmments,,but! nto many around and the most important thing is the cook ,,i can count the big time cooks on 2 hands now day ...

2 FUCKIN HANDS

gh15 pproved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 15, 2011, 11:42:40 AM »
Hollywood casting agent

"We're looking for a 6 foot tall, lean, handsome man with a full head of hair"

"I guess that rules out Bob Cicherillo"

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: May 15, 2011, 11:43:37 AM »

have! resulted in some serious top amatuer physiqes in the past and present,,no you wont be walking around wearing 3xl looking liek you stol your little brother shirt...BUT! you will be walking in your 2xl looking like a million bucks and in most cases top bodybuild level of development IF IF! knowing your bodybuilding and consistant

key word = legit

should do the trick ...if it doesnt do the trick you will never be a bodybuilder no matter what

gh15 approved

On the cycle above if you don't weight 240lbs @6% you never will on anything at any dose.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #134 on: May 15, 2011, 11:51:24 AM »
Hollywood casting agent

"We're looking for a 6 foot tall, lean, handsome man with a full head of hair"

"I guess that rules out Bob Cicherillo"

Uhhhh...yeah....were you trying to be funny?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2011, 12:00:46 PM »

key word = legit

gh15 approved

Writing this down RIGHT NOW !!!! LOL !! God, I love readin' the bible !! :D

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #136 on: May 15, 2011, 12:31:14 PM »
Iron Disciple you are a long ways away from running anything like that. There is no need- your body wouldn't know what to do with it.

You are like 2 years of solid cycling away, at least. And the masteron is mostly pre-contest or summer time, it has little value otherwise.

Oh, I know, MM. I was just throwing out some humor. :)

Layer by layer. I'm in no hurry. Would rather build nice and slowly. But FUCK cycling off !! LOL !! Just jokin' ... well, sorta ! Lol ! Ttyl, brotha. :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2011, 12:32:17 PM »
actualy it has big value ,,everytime you se bodybuild on lots of testosterona and nandrolona no matter short or long esters they use masterona inorder to prevent the severe water retention and adipose tissue aromatize products give,,you want to be able ot see lines even when blow up...you want to blow up right,,you want to maintain the lean look ,,masterona is a must at some dose that suit you specificaly and for that you will have to experiement ,,now if you use lowe dose of testosterona and no npp then it really dont matter but moment you go loading on testosterona and npp or use very aromazing products such as dianabolona at hgih doses ...you want masterona as your anti estrogen ...you want to keep hard and somewhat dry when growing,,its like proviron only 10 times better because it is less androgenic than proviron and it has great anabolic activity inaddition to preventing you from being water logged,,this is our secrets im putting here ..you only need to use it on yourself liek i write,,

im basically considered out of bodybuilding if my identity is known ,,no one will ever talk to me,,so atleast use the info to your benefit

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #138 on: May 15, 2011, 12:39:58 PM »
retard! 1200mg of total aas is good dose ,,it depends on your fuckin size! ! ! 5'6 240 ....is not something you achieve  on 200mg of cyp lol even if it was as fat as you were lol is your lieing ass understand that 5'6 240 = 5'10 270? do you even get it in your head???  you can get great physiqe on 1200mg of aas ,,you can get great phsiqe as i stated before on 50mg testo proioneta every 2 days! and 150mg trenboona ace every 2 day and little masterona here and there...you can get great fitness model physiqe on it ,,you can maintain 195lb 6% on those doses.... this is how much  150mg propioneta and 450 mg trenbolona ace and 150-200 mg masterona a week  thats = about 1 gram total aas a week and you can be 197lb 6% ....

I NEVER SAID YOU HAVE TO USE MEGA DOSING TO BE HAVING GREAT PHSYIQE ,,it all depends on the size of the bodybuilder!! for god fuckin sake get it in your fuckin head,, you talk about 5'6 240lb bodybuilder using 200mg cyp you are liar ! you are twister of reality

and! not to forget gh and insulina which go into all time heights the more bodybuilder grow...hgh is very very important in bodybuilding ,,modern bodybuilding,,you stuck 200lb 6% ....you have nicely cute thick and lean physiqe but stuck...what bring it up again??? ummm coach?? what bring it up again? another 3lb on the incline bench lol NO what bring it up again is taking the fuckin needle of the insulina syrnge and put the gh into it and stick it in your delt ! or midsection ...preferably into the muscle as gh15 stated before.. that! what give you the new window of growth that later on 2 months later you can saturate again with lots of hormones as in more aas...and grow again to new size,,and since you were mother fuckin lean 6% guess what ....you wil remain mother fuckin lean only growwwwwwww lean ...

then at a point in time when body cant hold anymorethe increase in size...it wil all go to the gut! that also happen when you introduce insulina to the hgh after some time ,,pushign the food with insulina in ....introduction of more and more insulina with the hgh ...result in growth but the growth will be all over ..thats also where bodybuildgin fail ,,,thats why you fellas prefer the classic physiqes of 80s and early 90s over today mess,,

but! i wil say it again

1200mg of aas total a week can result in GREAT GREAT PHYSIQE

gh15 approved

You're so fucking delusional...hahahahahah haha

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #139 on: May 15, 2011, 12:41:38 PM »
You're so fucking delusional...hahahahahah haha
Speak for yourself, clown

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #140 on: May 15, 2011, 12:47:12 PM »

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: May 15, 2011, 01:24:01 PM »
actualy it has big value ,,everytime you se bodybuild on lots of testosterona and nandrolona no matter short or long esters they use masterona inorder to prevent the severe water retention and adipose tissue aromatize products give,,you want to be able ot see lines even when blow up...you want to blow up right,,you want to maintain the lean look ,,masterona is a must at some dose that suit you specificaly and for that you will have to experiement ,,now if you use lowe dose of testosterona and no npp then it really dont matter but moment you go loading on testosterona and npp or use very aromazing products such as dianabolona at hgih doses ...you want masterona as your anti estrogen ...you want to keep hard and somewhat dry when growing,,its like proviron only 10 times better because it is less androgenic than proviron and it has great anabolic activity inaddition to preventing you from being water logged,,this is our secrets im putting here ..you only need to use it on yourself liek i write,,

im basically considered out of bodybuilding if my identity is known ,,no one will ever talk to me,,so atleast use the info to your benefit

gh15 approved

I've said it before and here I go again.  Every time I read one of this gentleman's treatise on drugs I am literally confronted with the reality that not only am I short but I shall remain forever small and weak.  I met Franco and while a bit taller than I, he was huge in muscular size and strength.  Padilla too, was a bit taller but far more muscular than I could ever be.

I could go on, but I think that perhaps my raison d'etre for being here will shift focus from health oriented to just insulting islam and homosexuality (actually, those two go hand in hand, religion of penis and all that crap) out the wazoo.  I am too small framed to even begin to think about being built well and given that many smaller people have congenital renal problems I have finally reached that light at the end of the tunnel and found it to be a high speed train heading my way.  I am depressed.

I give up.  Lawn Jockey modeling, here I come. 

Oh, and just to be sure everyone knows its me, fuck islam. ;D

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #142 on: May 16, 2011, 04:07:16 AM »
I really have to beg to differ in this social minefield of GetBig.  I really do believe that long ago steroids were a  big catalyst of inflating physiques but because of todays top supplements, nutrition timing and knowledge, anabolic/androgeic steroids have become passe and irrelevant in todays bodybuilding elitist.  Lazy, out of shape "gym rats" use because they lack the skills and intelligence to undertand what it takes to build a body like Lee's or Kai's. They look for the easy way out and use dangerous and debilitating anabolic/androgenic steroids never realizing they are killing themselves for a "beach bod".  Professional bodybuilders have genetics to back them up and respond very well to training.  They know one secret: moderation!  Yes, slow and steady wins the race.  This is why you look at photos of Dorian and Ronnie and notice such improvement over the years-you can't fake that!!!  Feeding the body the essential nutrients at the right times and knowing this can catapult someone to the top.  Learn your body, pay your dues and remember...steroids KILL!!!!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #143 on: May 16, 2011, 04:09:36 AM »
I really have to beg to differ in this social minefield of GetBig.  I really do believe that long ago steroids were a  big catalyst of inflating physiques but because of todays top supplements, nutrition timing and knowledge, anabolic/androgeic steroids have become passe and irrelevant in todays bodybuilding elitist.  Lazy, out of shape "gym rats" use because they lack the skills and intelligence to undertand what it takes to build a body like Lee's or Kai's. They look for the easy way out and use dangerous and debilitating anabolic/androgenic steroids never realizing they are killing themselves for a "beach bod".  Professional bodybuilders have genetics to back them up and respond very well to training.  They know one secret: moderation!  Yes, slow and steady wins the race.  This is why you look at photos of Dorian and Ronnie and notice such improvement over the years-you can't fake that!!!  Feeding the body the essential nutrients at the right times and knowing this can catapult someone to the top.  Learn your body, pay your dues and remember...steroids KILL!!!!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh brother... ::)
I hate the State.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2011, 04:46:01 AM »
Yeah...I've seen plenty of pics from brfore they were BBers...most of us were under 13 in those pics.

Wrong. I have seen pictures of both Paul Dillet and Flex Wheeler as adults when they were starting out and they were incredibly skinny. How you seen the recent pic of Dillet of what he looks like now without steroids? Have you seen the pics of Tom Prince of what he looks like without steroids? They are smaller and skinnier than the average man who has never touched a weight in his life. Pathetic!!!!

Funny thing is...in almost ALL the pics of the pros, its apparent that we all had a great response to just training, as evidenced by the development at such a young age...without any gear.

What a load of garbage. Munzer especifically said that he was extremely skinny as a teenager, and his pics confirmed it. Just look at what he looked like years latter on steroids. Flex Wheeler is an extreme ectomorph with tiny bones and thin muscles. He weighted 120 lbs when he started training! Tom Prince was 160 lbs before he started juicing. Bodybuilders are ectomorphs. Why? Because the best bodybuiling genetics are having small joints, because they contrast with the muscles giving an illusion of size. The guys with the best genetics for size and who respond the best to training are not the guys with the best bodybuilding genetics.

The rest of your babble is just that...non sensicle rambling, trying to dig yourself out of the hole you dug with your initial naive comments.

Sure, I guess that is why Ironage bodybuilders with kidney failure were almost unheard of, but modern pros with it are a dime a doen. Your arguments don't make sense, Chick, but you can feel happy that Getbig is full of morons that believe what you say. Being flattered by morons makes you a moron as well.

If you want to believe that all the pros of the 70's had some thing that prevented them from taking more than 1200 mg./ week, despite having them at their disposal, cheap prices, etc...then so be it.  

Maybe they took less because they thought that more wouldn't give them better results? Maybe their doctors, observing the Hypocratic oath, told them not to take too much because it could kill them and they considered their health as more important than winning some tin trophy? Who knows? But the evidence that modern pros take more is overwhelming. The much greater incidence of health problems of modern pros, the retirement of many pros either for health problems or because they didn't want to take what is necessary to compete nowadays, and the much greater size all point out to greater doses of steroids. GH and insulin are not anabolic enough to explain the enormous difference in size, and I don't think they boost the anabolic effect of steroids that much. I will retract myself if you can provide evidence - no "bro science" - that just adding insulin and GH to a steroid cycle will result in a gain of 60-90 lbs of lean muscle without a concomitant increase in steroid dose.

You may to look up the name Tim Belknap in your spare time (you seem t have lots of it)....strangely enough, a BB who WAS taking Insulin at the time (Early 80's) who just HAPPEN to have a physique more akin to modern BBers...I'm sure it was just a coincidence though ::)

He looks nothing like a modern pro. Compare him to Ronnie or even to a lesser pro like Ruhl. How much is he waiting in this picture? Between 220 and 240 lbs? Modern pros are close to 300 lbs with that conditioning, dude.

You think Zane was nicknamed The Chemist because he used moderate dosages of steroids? LOL... Fortunately, I know many of the the 70/ 80's pro's personally, and have had MANY conversations over the years about this very subject...while you seem to know two things...JACK and SHIT

Pure anecdotal evidence. Please have one, only one, of these pros from the past post here and say that he took multi-gram doses of steroids a week. Go ahead.

Please...keep posting in the subject...it's entertainment for everyone.

What I really think is funny is that you sound like you believe the garbage you write. Yep, I can almost see Frank Zane injecting a gram of test a day and being 185 lbs. I mean, I have taken this amount a week with no insulin or GH and been 250 lbs as ripped as him. Guess I must have genetics much better than Mr.Olympia.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #145 on: May 16, 2011, 04:47:53 AM »
  Reading Bob's posts is like reading a Jorge Luis Borges novel: despite the fantastic realism of the things he writes, you know it's all fiction. ;D ;D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #146 on: May 16, 2011, 12:52:29 PM »
Mmmm, perhaps "suckmymuscle" isn't old enough to remember Belknap because if he was and kept on thing (being an expert and all) he would know that Belknap was only 5'4-5'5 tops. That beong said, pound for pound he was bigger than most current pros. Carry on.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 16, 2011, 01:10:04 PM »
 Wrong. I have seen pictures of both Paul Dillet and Flex Wheeler as adults when they were starting out and they were incredibly skinny. How you seen the recent pic of Dillet of what he looks like now without steroids? Have you seen the pics of Tom Prince of what he looks like without steroids? They are smaller and skinnier than the average man who has never touched a weight in his life. Pathetic!!!!

And neither of them actually train anymore, nor do they eat the amount of food they did when training, nor do they do any gear....whay WOULD they look like a BB?  That said, Flex competed as a teenager...where you getting your info from?

What a load of garbage. Munzer especifically said that he was extremely skinny as a teenager, and his pics confirmed it. Just look at what he looked like years latter on steroids. Flex Wheeler is an extreme ectomorph with tiny bones and thin muscles. He weighted 120 lbs when he started training! Tom Prince was 160 lbs before he started juicing. Bodybuilders are ectomorphs. Why? Because the best bodybuiling genetics are having small joints, because they contrast with the muscles giving an illusion of size. The guys with the best genetics for size and who respond the best to training are not the guys with the best bodybuilding genetics.

Tom wasnt 160 when he started training...he was a College swimmer, and was already the biggest guy in his school....again, do some homework.

Sure, I guess that is why Ironage bodybuilders with kidney failure were almost unheard of, but modern pros with it are a dime a doen. Your arguments don't make sense, Chick, but you can feel happy that Getbig is full of morons that believe what you say. Being flattered by morons makes you a moron as well.

They were unheard of because the internet wasnt around...and the muscle mags werent exactly the platform for guys telling the world about their healh problems...but many of them had issues, including the two I mentioned...Grymko and Michalik, Padilla, Corney, Arnold, etc all had heart problems/ surgery....hmmm...wonder why? Probably that damn 2 DBol a day...!!

Maybe they took less because they thought that more wouldn't give them better results? Maybe their doctors, observing the Hypocratic oath, told them not to take too much because it could kill them and they considered their health as more important than winning some tin trophy? Who knows? But the evidence that modern pros take more is overwhelming. The much greater incidence of health problems of modern pros, the retirement of many pros either for health problems or because they didn't want to take what is necessary to compete nowadays, and the much greater size all point out to greater doses of steroids. GH and insulin are not anabolic enough to explain the enormous difference in size, and I don't think they boost the anabolic effect of steroids that much. I will retract myself if you can provide evidence - no "bro science" - that just adding insulin and GH to a steroid cycle will result in a gain of 60-90 lbs of lean muscle without a concomitant increase in steroid dose.

Again...you keep referring to these ridiculous weights and muscle difference....where do you come up with these numbers??  There were plenty of guys in the 220+ range back in the old days....and no, 280 lbs. isnt even close to the average BB today....MOST of the guys today compete between 240-260.  The guys in the 90's werent much lighter, as Yates, Haney, Christian, DeMay, Gaspari, etc were all in the 230-250 range.....

He looks nothing like a modern pro. Compare him to Ronnie or even to a lesser pro like Ruhl. How much is he waiting in this picture? Between 220 and 240 lbs? Modern pros are close to 300 lbs with that conditioning, dude.

In your gay fantasies, bro....There are few (if any) guys close to 300 in any kind of show shape...

Pure anecdotal evidence. Please have one, only one, of these pros from the past post here and say that he took multi-gram doses of steroids a week. Go ahead.

What I really think is funny is that you sound like you believe the garbage you write. Yep, I can almost see Frank Zane injecting a gram of test a day and being 185 lbs. I mean, I have taken this amount a week with no insulin or GH and been 250 lbs as ripped as him. Guess I must have genetics much better than Mr.Olympia.

No...you have your own versions of reality....never in your wildest dreams have you been 250 in any type of "ripped" condition...feel free to post up your pics killer....LOL

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Gotta be honest here...Ive encountered a good amount of delusional fools on this site over the last 12 years....but you are clearly at the front of the line....you are SO naive, it's comical.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #148 on: May 16, 2011, 01:17:46 PM »
Gotta be honest here...Ive encountered a good amount of delusional fools on this site over the last 12 years....but you are clearly at the front of the line....you are SO naive, it's comical.

That guy is nuts!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2011, 01:18:27 PM »
Here's a nice piece for you, my naive friend....a discussion between some old timers about the "good ol days"...LOL

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/18164-old-time-bodybuilders.html