Author Topic: Ron Poop Paul:" Killing Bin Laden was not absolutely necessary."NO on Mission.  (Read 1698 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Ron Paul Reiterates Opposition to bin Laden Raid
Sunday, 15 May 2011
By Hiram Reisner

GOP Rep. Ron Paul stands by his comments the United States should have told Pakistan that American officials were aware of Osama bin Laden’s whereabouts before conducting the raid that led to his demise, Politico reports.

“Why are we having trouble with the [Pakistani] government, why are we stirring up a civil war in Pakistan? It's because we’ve been bombing it," Paul said on "Fox News Sunday."

Paul, who announced Friday he is running for the GOP presidential nomination, said his opposition to the U.S. mission to kill bin Laden is indicative of his non-interventionist foreign policy.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/RonPaul-OsamaBinLaden-Pakistan/2011/05/15/id/396384

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Ron Poop, in today`s world, would be a foreign policy disaster and nightmare.  As Wikileaks have proven, there are so many attempted attacks on the United States and around the world by these Muslim terrorists its just not feasible to let them have the playground all to themselves.  They need to be dealt with and as harshly as possible.  I am glad Obama has done this and he has done so unrelentingly.  Foreign Policy is definitely one of his strongest attributes.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Foreign Policy is definitely one of his strongest attributes.

especially if one of the orders is to have the SEAL team flash the American flag on their sleeve to the bad guy before they pump them full of lead, thats when you really get hard. lol towards the end of this video he explains his position further, I'd like your opinion and examples of why he's wrong in what he says here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Ron Poop, in today`s world, would be a foreign policy disaster and nightmare.  As Wikileaks have proven, there are so many attempted attacks on the United States and around the world by these Muslim terrorists its just not feasible to let them have the playground all to themselves.  They need to be dealt with and as harshly as possible.  I am glad Obama has done this and he has done so unrelentingly.  Foreign Policy is definitely one of his strongest attributes.

Ha ha ha - you leftists commies are unbelievable.    Bush wars = BAD 

Obama wars = GOOD. 

You obama dildos and guilt ridden whites are a joke.     

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Ha ha ha - you leftists commies are unbelievable.    Bush wars = BAD 

Obama wars = GOOD. 

You obama dildos and guilt ridden whites are a joke.     
Uh, Saddam absolutely would not tolerate Al-Quaeda and had no WMD whatsoever, so there really wasn`t any point to the Iraq invasion.  However, I have always said that in the future, I think Bush may be vindicated if Iraq can eventually become a respectable nation and ally in the Middle East. (it would take one free of religion, but sadly, that is not happening or going to happen).  That does not mean I think the invasion was worth it as I don`t think it was.  Iraq as an ally would be a very weak one indeed and they aren`t getting rid of their Separation of Church and State/ Sharia Law anytime soon, so its pretty much a bust at this point and was never worth it in my opinion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
especially if one of the orders is to have the SEAL team flash the American flag on their sleeve to the bad guy before they pump them full of lead, thats when you really get hard. lol

Good clip.   As much the OBL thing makes me wince, his other issues are so far and above obama its not funny.   Obama and the rest of the nanny state traitors and communist leftists could all die in the street and I probably would sing songs over their dead carcuses if I could.     

Those voting for ObamaCUNT for a second term are real pofs IMHO.   More debt, more wars, more inflation, more joblessness, more lawlessness, more police state bs, more environazi bs, bs etc.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Uh, Saddam absolutely would not tolerate Al-Quaeda and had no WMD whatsoever, so there really wasn`t any point to the Iraq invasion.  However, I have always said that in the future, I think Bush may be vindicated if Iraq can eventually become a respectable nation and ally in the Middle East. (it would take one free of religion, but sadly, that is not happening or going to happen).  That does not mean I think the invasion was worth it as I don`t think it was.  Iraq as an ally would be a very weak one indeed and they aren`t getting rid of their Separation of Church and State/ Sharia Law anytime soon, so its pretty much a bust at this point and was never worth it in my opinion.

::)  ::)

Yeah, you have really been against the Lybia war, the expansion of Afghanistan, the expansion of the homeland security expansion, etc.   Whatever TA.

You sold your soul for obama. just admit it.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
::)  ::)

Yeah, you have really been against the Lybia war, the expansion of Afghanistan, the expansion of the homeland security expansion, etc.   Whatever TA.

Boom

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
::)  ::)

Yeah, you have really been against the Lybia war, the expansion of Afghanistan, the expansion of the homeland security expansion, etc.   Whatever TA.

You sold your soul for obama. just admit it.  
I am against all of things and this is true, however the Republican Alternative is nothing but pure shit and plus, Republican plans are made by people who are not very intelligent.  With Obama, at least I know I am getting someone who is Extremely Intelligent and someone who won`t kowtow to terrorism like Ron Paul would.  I also know Obama sees the need for social programs and the fact that local and state governments can be VERY inefficient or worse, don`t have the money to operate simple infrastructure.  Obama knows these things and knows that the Federal, State and Local levels all need to be in collusion to produce the best possible results for greatest number of people.  I cannot say that about anyone else running whatsoever.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Keep telling yourself that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I still have not seen an ounce or shred of evidence of obamas' alleged intelligence.  the man is one of the most economically illiterate public officials I have ever seen in my life time.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I still have not seen an ounce or shred of evidence of obamas' alleged intelligence.  the man is one of the most economically illiterate public officials I have ever seen in my life time.

He's an empty suit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
you have the leader of a terrorist group who is planning new attacks this september.

instead of interrogating him, you cap him.

senseless.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
and IF, god forbid, Al-Q gets off some attack this year -

You will DEFINITELY have repubs (and probably the same getbiggers arguing here) saying that Obama failed by shooting OBL, and not interrogating him.

Count on it :(