Author Topic: Twitching quads and burning feet when training legs. Left arm and face numbness  (Read 5015 times)

EatShizzel

• Getbig II
  • I'm not cocky but my dick is
Within the last two weeks when training legs my quads twitch when doing leg extensions, hack squat and leg press. When I go extra heavy on all leg exercise my feet begin to burn. I also off and on get left arm numbness and left facial numbness. Especially when doing heavy dead lifts and snatch and press. I've been checking my blood pressure and heart rate and average is 125/60 and my resting heart rate is 60 to 70 bpm. None of theses things happen doing daily activities or cardio. I haven't changed my diet or supplements in about 3 months. I'm thinking it maybe a pinched nerve, hopefully nothing like MS. I know I should see the Doc but I afraid he might tell me not to lift and lifting is the only thing that keeps me from murder.  ;D

EatShizzel

• Getbig II
Theses issues do not affect my lifts. I have not lost any strength size or speed.

EatShizzel

• Getbig II
Any opinion on what this could possibly be would be much appreciated.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Go see a doctor, if you're too much of a pussy, go see a chiropractor first and if it don't go away, go see a doctor.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
yea...Id say a doctor is the way to go with that ish

EatShizzel

• Getbig II
Just went and saw the Doc. She thinks it's a pinched nerve plus sides from my antidepressant that started a month ago. So, now I have an appointment with a neurologist.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Just went and saw the Doc. She thinks it's a pinched nerve plus sides from my antidepressant that started a month ago. So, now I have an appointment with a neurologist.

I hope it turns out OK, "EatShizzel"..... ;D
R

EatShizzel

• Getbig II
Pinched nerve in my neck. I gotta go see a Chiro and message therapist. Go from there and see what happens. They aren't sure whats causing the twitching in the quads. But it doesn't effect my daily life nor my performance in the gym.