Author Topic: Bob Chick - modern pros vs classic pros - bullshit on gear  (Read 12219 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Bob Chick Is A Lying Sack Of Shit.
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2011, 07:54:06 AM »
There are stories of old school guys taking a bottle of anavar a day.

Guys like Nubret would buy drugs by the briefcase. It was all legit and readily available...why wouldn't they?

They might not have been huge on testosterone, but it's pretty easy to believe they downed primo, dbol, deca, winstrol, and anavar like it was the elixer of the gods.

Yep, everyone has heard the stories about Arnold shaking D-Bol into his hand, not even counting how many and downing them by the handful.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2011, 07:58:03 AM »
Bob Chick: A-list celebrity, Hollywood star, IFBB pro, industry spokesperson.

suckmymuscle: -

Hope this helps ;)

Well, answer this: If Bob Chick is all that, why he spends his time in getbig, arguing with snot nose teenagers and complete fucking idiots? Only answer to that is that he has some kind of need to prove himself to getbiggers, which automatically means that he is at least mentally ill, if not just plain mad. What he is doing in this silly kindergarten? Do he love when it rains shit on him? No, but here he can gain some respect from the guys who doesn't see through him, by lying his ass of. You see, it is quite easy to speak words of wisdom from the subject which you don't have any means to prove anything at all.
There isn't any reliable records about the matter, so why don't claim something interesting to these blockheads, that would be fun...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2011, 08:05:12 AM »
Well, answer this: If Bob Chick is all that, why he spends his time in getbig, arguing with snot nose teenagers and complete fucking idiots? Only answer to that is that he has some kind of need to prove himself to getbiggers, which automatically means that he is at least mentally ill, if not just plain mad. What he is doing in this silly kindergarten? Do he love when it rains shit on him? No, but here he can gain some respect from the guys who doesn't see through him, by lying his ass of. You see, it is quite easy to speak words of wisdom from the subject which you don't have any means to prove anything at all.
There isn't any reliable records about the matter, so why don't claim something interesting to these blockheads, that would be fun...

I'll assume English is your second language...as it almost needs to be translated.

I answer these fools because :

1. It exposes them as the morons they are...
2. It educates the other people as to using simple logic and common sense...

My "words of wisdom" are from being in this business for over 30 years now...I was training with the pros of yesteryear back when you were still filling your pants and watching NKOTB...I think I'm more than qualified to speak from experience

And just what does YOUR extensive experience consist of...?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2011, 08:06:12 AM »
When Chick came on and denied his frolicking with men of questionable sexual orientation back in the early 90s in a certain illusion hotel, we then knew he was a liar protecting his own skin, too many reputable people came forward and confirmed Chicks dick rubbing early days.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2011, 08:31:24 AM »
When Chick came on and denied his frolicking with men of questionable sexual orientation back in the early 90s in a certain illusion hotel, we then knew he was a liar protecting his own skin, too many reputable people came forward and confirmed Chicks dick rubbing early days.

Whatever your fantasies desire...have at it

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2011, 08:36:42 AM »
The old bodybuilders took dball by the handfuls. As did the old baseball and football players.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2011, 08:44:09 AM »
There are stories of old school guys taking a bottle of anavar a day.

Guys like Nubret would buy drugs by the briefcase. It was all legit and readily available...why wouldn't they?

They might not have been huge on testosterone, but it's pretty easy to believe they downed primo, dbol, deca, winstrol, and anavar like it was the elixer of the gods.

In "The Governator" book by Ian Halperin it says that Arnold took dosages that the other BB broke out in a cold sweat watching him.

Arnold himself stated "We would have eaten dog poo back then if it would make your muscles grow". Go figure! ::)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2011, 08:55:51 AM »
Suckmymuscle totally twisted what he said. Chick just said they were taking the max they could just like they do now. However todays max has totally new hormones.  Suck my muscle always argues with the most knowledgeable people on here and claims he knows better.  Fucking idiot of mass proportions.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2011, 09:18:22 AM »
Every generation took whatever they could get their hands on.
Trans Milkshake.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2011, 09:53:29 AM »
Its NOT complicated...unless youre retarded enough to believe that the body has no "ceiling" when it comes to its ability to utilize AAS.

The pro's of yesteryear took everything under the sun....it's what the gear of the time, diet, knowledge, allowed.

QFT

People have always wanted to gain the greatest advantages possible in exploring the limits of what they could do.  The fact that the science is better today doesn't mean that people 30-40 years ago weren't doing everything possible to grow or get ripped. 

Human nature is much the same as it always was.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2011, 09:56:34 AM »
  I hate to agree with that GH15 character, but Bob Chick is the worst lying, worthless SOB ever. He actually claimed that those pros from the 1970s, who stepped onstage at 210 lbs, took just as much drugs as modern pros who step onstage weighting 280 lbs. Exact same average height and bone size, and yet they gained those 70 lean pounds with nothing but better nutrition and less overtraining! Or maybe the modern pros just have a better genetic response to the drugs, which is curious that all modern pros would have a better genetic response than all pros from the 1970s. I mean, who can't argue that Jay Cutler, at 5'9 with average sized bones, has better genetics for size than Arnold who is almost 6'2 and is a big boned man? Then, Chick tried to argue that the all those 70 extra pounds came from the addition of GH and insulin with no increase in the amount of steroids. Sure, just take 200 mg of Deca a week and you'll be 280 lbs ripped by just adding insulin and GH! Sorry to burst your bubble, Bob, but the anabolic effect of insulin and GH are synergistic with steroids. They have little anabolic effect on their own. All those elderly people who take GH for life enhancement might experience a little increase in muscle and decrease in fat, but they do not become ripped monsters at 280 lbs. The same goes for diabetics who take only insulin. Does their muscles increase at all? No. Bob Chick: lying scoundrel...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dude, clearly they took as much as they could back then too. Drugs are better now. Hope this helps.

You melted down pretty bad over nothing.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2011, 10:25:13 AM »
  ...STFU and talk respectfully to me, a senior member of the board who has been here for much longer than you and is simply far more important than your dumbass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

....I AM TIRED OF YOU POLLUTING MY BOARD WITH YOUR GARBAGE....

....STOP POLLUTING MY BOARD WITH YOUR PATHETIC ESSAYS ON DRUG USE. SUCKMYMUSCLE

on a scale of 1 to 10, how badly did this thread backfire in your face?

you know, like for someone that claims getbig is his board and demands respect for being a senior member?

lol, the guy semi put himself into the list with vince goodrums and the rest over the past few days....he cemented it with this thread. lol

most DISRESPECTED member on getbig! LOL!

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2011, 10:30:43 AM »
hahahhahaha suckmygaymuscle has to be the world's biggest tool.

Poor little bitch boy got owned by Chick in another thread and now he's crying.

Either he's turned into a gimmick or he's really that delusional and takes this board seriously.

Both are pretty pathetic, showing he's got a terrible loser existence.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2011, 10:33:30 AM »
"Ball sling warrior" LOL that is funny but here is some reality for ya.
Bob Chick is a Mr USA, IFBB pro and makes his living from bodybuilding.
Guys like GH15 are internet "legends in their own minds" that only exist in cyber space.

qft

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2011, 10:42:34 AM »
were is natural wonder when we need him, bobby chiccy boom boom has lied his pants on fire, its his usual though so this is normal

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2011, 10:50:34 AM »
 ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2011, 12:34:41 PM »
someone is butthurt

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2011, 12:38:56 PM »
Suckmymuscle has been offline since he started this thread... ;D ;D

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2011, 01:33:55 PM »
whatever anyone wants to say about those times, i think its human nature to go with "more is better" whatever "era" it may be. The few guys I do know that were involved in the scene back then have all told me the same thing to: everyone took just about as much of whatever they could get their hands on.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2011, 01:49:40 PM »
a much needed thread whose time is long long over due.

not a day goes by where the bodybuilding industry doesnt have to deal with some kind of screw up and blunder directly linked to bobby's stupidity.

his once youthful body is now ravaged by father time-and its quite sad that instead of realizing his glory days are over forever, he continues to try and fit in with the younger more well known and popular meatheads.

his lies, bad attitute,and his questionable past all are strong parts of the tornado of failure that bob subjects other people to be caught in just because he knows them.

Im willling to bet he doesnt even have a parking space at bsn headquarters.

his only accomplishments as far as i know are walking on a rickity old treadmill and getting out of breath, stepping in dog poop, not knowing how to speak into the microphone correctly during a voice over session, sitting down to watch pj braun squat,susposedly hosting arm pit sniffing sessions, and angering lou ferrigno because he was so out of shape when he played him in that dumb movie.

just leave us alone bobby chciky boom boom and stop yelling at people on this forum.
w

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2011, 07:26:20 PM »

not a day goes by where the bodybuilding industry doesnt have to deal with some kind of screw up and blunder directly linked to bobby's stupidity.

his once youthful body is now ravaged by father time-and its quite sad that instead of realizing his glory days are over forever, he continues to try and fit in with the younger more well known and popular meatheads.

his lies, bad attitute,and his questionable past all are strong parts of the tornado of failure that bob subjects other people to be caught in just because he knows them.

his only accomplishments as far as i know are walking on a rickity old treadmill and getting out of breath, stepping in dog poop, not knowing how to speak into the microphone correctly during a voice over session, sitting down to watch pj braun squat,susposedly hosting arm pit sniffing sessions, and angering lou ferrigno because he was so out of shape when he played him in that dumb movie.

just leave us alone bobby chciky boom boom and stop yelling at people on this forum.

OWNED!!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2011, 07:29:40 PM »

Yeah, Bob never did a thing in BB. ::) Just think how much bigger a succes he would have been had he spent more time gaining the respect of the getbig bunch. epic.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2011, 07:40:57 PM »
Bob Chick: A-list celebrity, Hollywood star, IFBB pro, industry spokesperson.

;D.  way to rub it in, affeman.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2011, 07:41:27 PM »
Bob please address your arm pit sniffing sessions, as host.  This is breaking news Natural just let out!!!  Do you have a parking spot at BSN reserved or do you have to find a space in the big parking lot crowded with the rest of the employees?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2011, 07:42:46 PM »
  I hate to agree with that GH15 character, but Bob Chick is the worst lying, worthless SOB ever. He actually claimed that those pros from the 1970s, who stepped onstage at 210 lbs, took just as much drugs as modern pros who step onstage weighting 280 lbs. Exact same average height and bone size, and yet they gained those 70 lean pounds with nothing but better nutrition and less overtraining! Or maybe the modern pros just have a better genetic response to the drugs, which is curious that all modern pros would have a better genetic response than all pros from the 1970s. I mean, who can't argue that Jay Cutler, at 5'9 with average sized bones, has better genetics for size than Arnold who is almost 6'2 and is a big boned man? Then, Chick tried to argue that the all those 70 extra pounds came from the addition of GH and insulin with no increase in the amount of steroids. Sure, just take 200 mg of Deca a week and you'll be 280 lbs ripped by just adding insulin and GH! Sorry to burst your bubble, Bob, but the anabolic effect of insulin and GH are synergistic with steroids. They have little anabolic effect on their own. All those elderly people who take GH for life enhancement might experience a little increase in muscle and decrease in fat, but they do not become ripped monsters at 280 lbs. The same goes for diabetics who take only insulin. Does their muscles increase at all? No. Bob Chick: lying scoundrel...

SUCKMYMUSCLE