Author Topic: TICKS!  (Read 4211 times)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Re: TICKS!
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2011, 05:51:02 PM »
Nice try, but I`m extremely adept at holding my breath.  I`ve never tried for time, but I used to try for distance.  I would routinely do nearly 100 meters underwater without a breath.  Now If I was just standing still, it would be a long time as I wouldn`t be depleting the oxygen in my muscles.

LOL

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2011, 06:09:49 PM »
I once deadlifted 225X112 while not taking a single breath the entire time.  I am able to do this because I have superior DNA thanks to a revolutionary medical treatment I received.  I don't need to tell you that I was subsequently recruited by the DEA, where I was smart enough to get shot.  Now I protect executives for a million dollars a month.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2011, 06:16:25 PM »
Permanent. 
Take a needle to the mole and rough it up a bit until it bleeds.  Poke it a few times.  Take a Q-Tip dip it in the apple cider vinegar and apply it directly to the mole.  Hold it there for like 30 mintues or so.  You can do this twice a day for two days, but it may not be necessary.  Be careful to only get the mole and not the surrounding skin.  It will turn black and kill the proteins in the mole and essentially kill the mole.  Fresh skin will appear in about a week- 2 weeks and the coloration will match your skin shortly. 

This permanently will remove it as it is basically a Usnic Acid treatment that costs a pretty penny at the Dermatologist.  This method is completely safe and will not cause any scarring whatsoever.  If you need help let me know.
i have a flat mole on my ass. Should i try it? ;D
A

moley

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2011, 07:00:15 PM »
you bastards! >:(

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2011, 07:01:48 PM »

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2011, 07:06:44 PM »
Does anyone have any good ways to ward them off.  I hear Citrus sprays work well.  Any other ideas?
Introduce fire ants into your local environment and the ticks will subside.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2011, 07:12:36 PM »
Introduce fire ants into your local environment and the ticks will subside.
HAHAHAH earlier today we were clearing out the brush under our Boxwoods and Jezebelle got attacked by a mound of Fire Ants. hahahha

I`m going to have to figure out how to get them to the Tombstone in the back as I think that is the area that has the most Ticks.  Fire Ants will kill them or push them out eh?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2011, 07:15:52 PM »
HAHAHAH earlier today we were clearing out the brush under our Boxwoods and Jezebelle got attacked by a mound of Fire Ants. hahahha

I`m going to have to figure out how to get them to the Tombstone in the back as I think that is the area that has the most Ticks.  Fire Ants will kill them or push them out eh?
Lets just say one year we had a boat cover on our brand new boat. For some odd reason every first ant in a mile radius flocked to it and climbed on top of it and got  cooked by the son. We no longer had any issues with fire ants but ticks started getting out of hand. Im pretty sure they are natural enemies like wasps and spiders. I actually had the opportunity to watch a wasp own a black widow.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2011, 07:33:42 PM »
Lets just say one year we had a boat cover on our brand new boat. For some odd reason every first ant in a mile radius flocked to it and climbed on top of it and got  cooked by the son. We no longer had any issues with fire ants but ticks started getting out of hand. Im pretty sure they are natural enemies like wasps and spiders. I actually had the opportunity to watch a wasp own a black widow.
I absolutely despise spiders and am glad to hear the Wasp Pwned the black widow.  Every time I see a spider Onlyme`s leg pops into my mind and I can`t stand it.  I`d really hate to end up like that.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2011, 04:57:20 AM »
Does anyone have any good ways to ward them off.  I hear Citrus sprays work well.  Any other ideas?
garlic yes a shitload of them in my yard  >:(
A

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2011, 09:38:48 AM »
that was the beginning of this guys downfall dreaded lyme disease not caught early.
F