Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - reveals he had child with household staff !!  (Read 32237 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger reveals he had child with household staff !!
« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2011, 11:22:31 AM »
Sounds like he has been fucking around.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2011, 11:30:15 AM »
right there. He
I honestly really like Arnold.  He's made some bad decisions and I've bashed him but it doesn't mean he wasn't my role model or that I don't think he isn't extremely impressive.  This is a perfect example of someone who simply shouldn't have gotten married.  He was and always will be a self made man.  Marrying Maria, despite her status, probably didn't get him anywhere he couldn't have gotten himself...he's gotten himself literally everything he has always wanted.  What he's never wanted was just one woman-his actions betray him there.  He simply shouldn't have gotten married.  Now Gene Simmons, there's an Alpha and someone on his game...he knows what he can hold to and what he can't. 

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2011, 11:39:01 AM »
an alternate ending to the See Arnold Run movie... I wouldn't have predicted.

LOL.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2011, 11:50:48 AM »
newsflash:

the alpha is always an asshole

E
You couldn't be more wrong...let me put this is bbing terms for you. Kevin Levrone, your favorite bber---everyone I have talked to from his area down here has said that he is cool dude who helps people. Not one person has said that he is a asshole. Now, many people over the yrs have said Flex was a asshole---does this mean Flex was a Alpha and Levrone wasn't?

You don't have to a asshole to be an Alpha---in fact many people become assholes because ta a extreme reaction of what they used to be---"yes" men. Or nice guys. Some are assholes, because they are scared to be taken advantage of. And there are many ways a "alpha" can get his way without being a asshole---it has been said many times that Arnold has "charisma", this is his winning formula. One can also used one's spirituality to become an "alpha", there are many was to a singular goal...to think otherwise, shows that the exit ramp has been closed to The Path.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2011, 11:58:58 AM »
Arnold couldn't resist the Spanish fly

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2011, 11:59:29 AM »

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2011, 12:06:42 PM »

Arnold has two daughters that are close to 18, right?  :D
D

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2011, 12:12:50 PM »
Arnold just became one of if not the single dumbest human beings ever !!!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger reveals he had child with household staff ?
« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2011, 12:14:35 PM »
he'll be fine
Even better: He'll be back..

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2011, 12:15:08 PM »
He ran for governor with all this out there ready to erupt at any time.

Calling him an "Alpha Male" is an attempt to try find some reason or excuse for this lack of brains...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2011, 12:23:41 PM »
You couldn't be more wrong...let me put this is bbing terms for you. Kevin Levrone, your favorite bber---everyone I have talked to from his area down here has said that he is cool dude who helps people. Not one person has said that he is a asshole. Now, many people over the yrs have said Flex was a asshole---does this mean Flex was a Alpha and Levrone wasn't?

You don't have to a asshole to be an Alpha---in fact many people become assholes because ta a extreme reaction of what they used to be---"yes" men. Or nice guys. Some are assholes, because they are scared to be taken advantage of. And there are many ways a "alpha" can get his way without being a asshole---it has been said many times that Arnold has "charisma", this is his winning formula. One can also used one's spirituality to become an "alpha", there are many was to a singular goal...to think otherwise, shows that the exit ramp has been closed to The Path.

many people have said that Mr. Levrone is an asshole, you're the first i've heard claim that everybody likes him, not that i care because bodybuilding is all about the body :)

i don't think arnold is an "asshole" for cheating, i think it makes him a human that gives into the constant temptation he faces that us regular guys don't have to deal with

E
E

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2011, 12:24:33 PM »
that's not a man THAT'S an asshole

Eh....not so much.

A regular dude, yeah.  But we are Talking ARNOLD here.....rules don't apply to these people.

The rich and powerful are ALL playing strange bedfellows with one another and a few pawns are in the mix too

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2011, 12:32:00 PM »

Alpha males are not always assholes, but they are most definitely the guys who march to their own drum. That is what defines an alpha-the leader whom others follow.

It is not really an attitude that makes them assholes in the first place- it is the fact that they make their own decisions, others (and their feelings) be damned.

For example, an alpha in a "relationship" with some girl (meaning to get constant pussy he has to pretend to care what the girl thinks- complete fallacy IMO) sees a hot piece of ass and instinctually goes after it. A girl will say "omg what an asshole!" Sorry girly, that is called BIOLOGY. An alpha will never miss the chance to spread some seed. 100 years from now his children and grandchildren will actually exist, unlike the weaker mens seed who currently run around on this world.

If you want to breed, and you were born to do it, then do it! FUck the world IMO. 200 years from now, no one will really give a fuck if you cheated or not, but your grandchildren will exist won't they? Sounds like winning to me.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2011, 12:37:13 PM »
Alpha males are not always assholes, but they are most definitely the guys who march to their own drum. That is what defines an alpha-the leader whom others follow.

It is not really an attitude that makes them assholes in the first place- it is the fact that they make their own decisions, others (and their feelings) be damned.

For example, an alpha in a "relationship" with some girl (meaning to get constant pussy he has to pretend to care what the girl thinks- complete fallacy IMO) sees a hot piece of ass and instinctually goes after it. A girl will say "omg what an asshole!" Sorry girly, that is called BIOLOGY. An alpha will never miss the chance to spread some seed. 100 years from now his children and grandchildren will actually exist, unlike the weaker mens seed who currently run around on this world.

If you want to breed, and you were born to do it, then do it! FUck the world IMO. 200 years from now, no one will really give a fuck if you cheated or not, but your grandchildren will exist won't they? Sounds like winning to me.

Sounds like you don't really understand human sexuality or the history of it.  Your view is plain wrong.  Humans existed in tribes with polygamous relationships, it wasn't until agricultural ownership and religious doctrine starting to tell us how to be that things changed.  If by your standards the bad seed was rooted out why are so many losers like yourself still born? 
Abandon every hope...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2011, 12:43:31 PM »
Sounds like you don't really understand paying your bills or the history of it.  Your view is plain wrong.  Humans existed in tribes with polygamous relationships, it wasn't until agricultural ownership and religious doctrine starting to tell us how to be that things changed.  If by your standards the bad credit was rooted out why are so many losers like yourself still born? 

D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2011, 12:55:41 PM »
So do we have pics of either this maid or the Strauss-Kahn maid?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2011, 12:56:26 PM »
many people have said that Mr. Levrone is an asshole, you're the first i've heard claim that everybody likes him, not that i care because bodybuilding is all about the body :)

i don't think arnold is an "asshole" for cheating, i think it makes him a human that gives into the constant temptation he faces that us regular guys don't have to deal with

E
I personally know of a family who went to church with him and knows his family. I personally know someone who works with his sister. I've met countless people, whether it be former workout partners (national level and state level competitors), people who've met him causally, people who know him and chilled with him. And not one has said a cross word about him. Now, maybe he may or may not like some Southern Comfort now and then, but if you look at the area where he grew up, the Ft Meade-Severn, Glen Burnie area, well let's just say to be polite--it's very Working Class, and those people don't mince words or actions...there are a ton of issues there...

And then, it depends on the situation--a person can be construed as a asshole if he doesn't bend to what other people want---given in. Sticking to your guns sometimes means people will think you are a asshole.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2011, 12:59:18 PM »
Many people said that Craig Titus was the most honest Bodybuilder and a nice guy, but Kevin Lervone was a real asshole.  :-\ :-\ How can that be true?  ??? ???
D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2011, 01:17:21 PM »
So do we have pics of either this maid or the Strauss-Kahn maid?

That's right! Pic!!   

Big week for maid sex. When is "fuck your shoe cobbler week" going to happen?
a

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2011, 01:22:15 PM »
I always hated Arnold and now I know the truth about him. This is a low as child or animal abuse. This guy was a male prostitute/kept man by rich gay men of venice beach that is how he got into hollywoo, he is an pathelogical liar, mysongyinist and all around asshole. I feel sorry for all his fans, but it is better to know the truth. Finally.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: May 17, 2011, 01:26:31 PM »
Sounds like you don't really understand human sexuality or the history of it.  Your view is plain wrong.  Humans existed in tribes with polygamous relationships, it wasn't until agricultural ownership and religious doctrine starting to tell us how to be that things changed.  If by your standards the bad seed was rooted out why are so many losers like yourself still born? 

What the fuck are you talking about? The bullshit you are spewing has NOTHING TO DO with anything I said.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #121 on: May 17, 2011, 02:04:43 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about? The bullshit you are spewing has NOTHING TO DO with anything I said.

Haha went right over your head huh?   ;D
Abandon every hope...

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #122 on: May 17, 2011, 02:28:31 PM »
"wrong advices"

Classically hilarious. Made me spew my Coke (zero mixed with Dr. Pepper)

newmom

« Reply #123 on: May 17, 2011, 03:01:03 PM »

Eh....not so much.

A regular dude, yeah.  But we are Talking ARNOLD here.....rules don't apply to these people.

The rich and powerful are ALL playing strange bedfellows with one another and a few pawns are in the mix too

I don't give a rats ass if he is rich and powerful. An asshole move is an asshole move.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: May 17, 2011, 03:02:59 PM »
Haha went right over your head huh?   ;D

I know what you are talking about, I have studied history and what have you. I am saying a true alpha takes what he wants and gives a fuck about what other peoples feelings are involved. And from a biological standpoint the strongest will do this and it is their offspring that populate the world. The weak die off.