Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Are you dissapointed in him?  (Read 44069 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Are you dissapointed in him?
« Reply #250 on: May 23, 2011, 08:48:26 AM »
Did he allow the "love child" to grow up since birth knowing he was his father ? .. how supportive was it to let the child grow up thinking one thing to only learn it was all a lie ? .. a lie that was kept secret to accomplish what ? ..  it all was bound to come out eventually why not make the choice like a real man should and just face whatever consequences there were to deal with from day one ?

both the mother and Arnold should be ashamed of what they have done to this child .. I highly doubt his half-siblings will be welcoming him .. all in all this kids got a messed up bunch of crap to deal with and he didn't deserve any of it ... he's out having lunches with his ackowledged children trying to mend fences .. if he invited that child to be part of things now how do you think that would go down ?
Id blame the mother more, she didnt tell Arnold the kid was his until it was born (Cause he probably woulda made her abort it, and im willing to bet she looked at that kid like her golden ticket), letting her husband think she was prego with his kid and not telling Arnold cause of the payday.
If the bitch had any kind REAL love/caring for her family, let alone the family she was working for, she would have aborted that baby immediatley.

But she didnt. She wanted the payday. Hell she could have at least told Arnold so they could decide what to do, whats best for the families, etc. She could have aborted the child, learned from her mistake, and stopped, and not told the family, etc, and they would have only had to live with their own guilt, and NOT have destroyed the lives of their respective loved ones. (8 to 10 other people. Thanks to that choice, she ruined 8 to 10 innocent lives, and not randoms either. 4-5 of the closest people to her, and her employes family.)

And dont come back with that "well she couldnt abort the kid shit", cause I fucking guarantee that kids whole perceived world was just fucking destroyed, so its clear the bitch didnt give two shits about the kids future wellbeing. All that skank saw was dollar signs. Of course Arnold shouldnt have done what he did, but her choices are downright fucking despicable.

Lets see, abort the kid, keep it hush and move on with life with family blissfully ignorant and learn from your mistake, or decide to ruin 2 separate families, probably 10 other peoples LIVES for a payday.

Bitch should be shot IMHO.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #251 on: May 23, 2011, 09:26:40 AM »
so tell us how you really feel about our Mexican frien'

Id blame the mother more, she didnt tell Arnold the kid was his until it was born (Cause he probably woulda made her abort it, and im willing to bet she looked at that kid like her golden ticket), letting her husband think she was prego with his kid and not telling Arnold cause of the payday.
If the bitch had any kind REAL love/caring for her family, let alone the family she was working for, she would have aborted that baby immediatley.

But she didnt. She wanted the payday. Hell she could have at least told Arnold so they could decide what to do, whats best for the families, etc. She could have aborted the child, learned from her mistake, and stopped, and not told the family, etc, and they would have only had to live with their own guilt, and NOT have destroyed the lives of their respective loved ones. (8 to 10 other people. Thanks to that choice, she ruined 8 to 10 innocent lives, and not randoms either. 4-5 of the closest people to her, and her employes family.)

And dont come back with that "well she couldnt abort the kid shit", cause I fucking guarantee that kids whole perceived world was just fucking destroyed, so its clear the bitch didnt give two shits about the kids future wellbeing. All that skank saw was dollar signs. Of course Arnold shouldnt have done what he did, but her choices are downright fucking despicable.

Lets see, abort the kid, keep it hush and move on with life with family blissfully ignorant and learn from your mistake, or decide to ruin 2 separate families, probably 10 other peoples LIVES for a payday.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: How will Arnold recover?
« Reply #252 on: May 23, 2011, 09:50:06 AM »
IT'S HIS JOB to do for them. He's their father and it ain't like Maria was exactly broke herself. As I said, when you play you pay. And in Arnold's case, that could cost him $200 million.

Screwing the maid, in her bed, and having a child out of wedlock with that maid....GEE!! I wonder why she's upset. ::)

Once again, you have the stupid mentality that suggest that Arnold's fame somehow gives him a pass to screw around on his wife and not honor his marriage vow. Well, I hope that ill-na-na was the bomb, because it's going to cost him mucho dinero.

PLEASE!!! More excuses for bad behavior, especially considering that Hogan's ex-wife got with him when he was working for peanuts in the bush leagues of wrestling.

maria should be upset, but she does not deserve 200 million, this is maria shriver  A KENNEDY not some soccer mom

arnold's fame doesn't give him a pass to cheat, it gives him a much more valid excuse than joe blow cheater, all men are capable of cheating if the temptations are there, joe blow looks to cheat, guys like arnold have temptations thrown in their face 24/7

"a man is only as loyal as his options" - chris rock 8)

E
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #253 on: May 23, 2011, 10:22:36 AM »
Did he allow the "love child" to grow up since birth knowing he was his father ? .. how supportive was it to let the child grow up thinking one thing to only learn it was all a lie ? .. a lie that was kept secret to accomplish what ? ..  it all was bound to come out eventually why not make the choice like a real man should and just face whatever consequences there were to deal with from day one ?

both the mother and Arnold should be ashamed of what they have done to this child .. I highly doubt his half-siblings will be welcoming him .. all in all this kids got a messed up bunch of crap to deal with and he didn't deserve any of it ... Arnold's out having lunches with his acknowledged children trying to mend fences .. if he invited that child to be part of things now how do you think that would go down ?

He allowed him to grow up with damn near everything the kid wanted... He paid child support the minute he found out... Isn't that what's required by law?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #254 on: May 23, 2011, 10:25:56 AM »
He allowed him to grow up with damn near everything the kid wanted... He paid child support the minute he found out... Isn't that what's required by law?

What state are you in? I know down south you can have as many kids as you want and never spend time with them, take care, spend $$$, support,..etc.  8) Good weather too.  8)
D

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #255 on: May 23, 2011, 10:28:02 AM »
if she takes 200 million from him she's a vindictive bitch, and his kids should be thankful for the priviledged life he gave them, one screwup should not make him the "worst guy in the world" despite all that he did for them ::)

guys like arnold, tiger, and hogan are not marriage material

too many temptations that no man can resist for long, average every day guys are marriage material because they go through life unnoticed for the most part

E
What a skewed view of morality you have.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #256 on: May 23, 2011, 10:38:28 AM »
What state are you in? I know down south you can have as many kids as you want and never spend time with them, take care, spend $$$, support,..etc.  8) Good weather too.  8)

Really? I thought child support would be kind of a requirement... I mean, I pay it because that's my job as dad... My kids have needs and I provide them.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #257 on: May 23, 2011, 10:44:03 AM »
What a skewed view of morality you have.

what a skewed view of reality you have if you don't realize celebrities face temptations 24/7

easy to say "i would never cheat" when only your wife notices your existence

E
E

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #258 on: May 23, 2011, 10:52:06 AM »
Arnolds father surely must have raised him differently...he would never have allowed Aurelia to speak like that in public. Arnold should send Shriver back to the kitchen, to bake him a nice Apfelstrudel.   ;)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #259 on: May 23, 2011, 11:32:19 AM »
Really? I thought child support would be kind of a requirement... I mean, I pay it because that's my job as dad... My kids have needs and I provide them.

The south is a different animal.  8)
D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #260 on: May 23, 2011, 11:54:37 AM »

If Arnold had kept his strudel in his pants, he wouldn't be in this mess, period. Even if she only saw dollar signs, as you so dubiously claimed, if Arnold is stupid enough to fall for it (knowing the damage it can do to his image, career, and especially his family), then he deserves what he gets.

Banging the maid in your and your wife's bed and having a baby by her. It ain't the maid with whom Arnold must concern himself. It's Maria!! She's going to bleed him dry.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #261 on: May 23, 2011, 11:57:27 AM »
the only thing that can affect arnold's movie career is his age

E
E

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #262 on: May 23, 2011, 12:01:17 PM »
If Arnold had kept his strudel in his pants, he wouldn't be in this mess, period. Even if she only saw dollar signs, as you so dubiously claimed, if Arnold is stupid enough to fall for it (knowing the damage it can do to his image, career, and especially his family), then he deserves what he gets.

Banging the maid in your and your wife's bed and having a baby by her. It ain't the maid with whom Arnold must concern himself. It's Maria!! She's going to bleed him dry.
Well obviously he shouldn't have fucked her. And like I said Arnold didn't have that kid, once she got preto is when she saw dollar signs, and why she didn't let Arnold know she was prego with his kid until it was born. Re-read what I wrote and I think you'll see what I'm getting at.

Once the mistake was made, that bitch saw a way to get a payday at the expense of 8-10 peoples lives, period.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: May 23, 2011, 12:22:31 PM »

You want to say he's a shitty husband, fine... but you can't say he's a shitty father... Because he's not.

But tu, if your father cheated on your mother frequently (this likely involves other deceptions and many lies) and/or fathered other children behind her back,  you don't think that would aggravate your relationship with him as his child?  

Not the best role model for marriage he is giving his children.

He allowed him to grow up with damn near everything the kid wanted...

But how can you be certain?  Maybe he wanted his father to acknowledge him when he first found out about him.  Maybe he wanted to grow up with and live in the same home as his father.

Material things may ease the pain a bit but it doesn't seem like they'd be a replacement.
R

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: May 23, 2011, 12:44:57 PM »
there s a big difference between cheating (having sex once in a while with someone else than the person you re raising kids with) and impregnating another woman with your semen and getting her pregnant... it's as if he wanted it...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: May 23, 2011, 12:46:47 PM »
But tu, if your father cheated on your mother frequently (this likely involves other deceptions and many lies) and/or fathered other children behind her back,  you don't think that would aggravate your relationship with him as his child?  

it is absolutely impossible for any of his sons to be faithful once adults, 0 chances. And his daughters might chase cheaters too as a result.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #266 on: May 23, 2011, 12:49:30 PM »
there s a big difference between cheating (having sex once in a while with someone else than the person you re raising kids with) and impregnating another woman with your semen and getting her pregnant... it's as if he wanted it...

as opposed to impregnating her with his saliva/urine/blood?  ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: May 23, 2011, 12:50:33 PM »
as opposed to impregnating her with his saliva/urine/blood?  ::)
i meant he wanted to get her pregnant. You dont get someone pregnant "by mistake", believe me.

w8m8

« Reply #268 on: May 23, 2011, 01:12:23 PM »

damn that's just so shallow and cold   :-\  ... "everything" the kid wanted ? ... material possessions are no replacement for a parent's love and companionship .. growing up being led to think someone else is your father because the truth may make things awkward is no way to begin a life

he didn't pay child support out of love , concern for his "son's" welfare or compassion  .. he paid the maid to keep her mouth shut

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #269 on: May 23, 2011, 01:19:15 PM »
damn that's just so shallow and cold   :-\  ... "everything" the kid wanted ? ... material possessions are no replacement for a parent's love and companionship .. growing up being led to think someone else is your father because the truth may make things awkward is no way to begin a life

he didn't pay child support out of love , concern for his "son's" welfare or compassion  .. he paid the maid to keep her mouth shut

And you know this how?

No one made her 1. accept the money, or 2. keep it a secret.

She did that on her own.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #270 on: May 23, 2011, 01:24:51 PM »
But tu, if your father cheated on your mother frequently (this likely involves other deceptions and many lies) and/or fathered other children behind her back,  you don't think that would aggravate your relationship with him as his child? 

But how can you be certain?  Maybe he wanted his father to acknowledge him when he first found out about him.  Maybe he wanted to grow up with and live in the same home as his father.

Material things may ease the pain a bit but it doesn't seem like they'd be a replacement.

Dad's job is to make sure you have food, clothing, and are sustained until you can do so yourself.

That's why everyone gets pissed about "deadbeat" dads... They don't care that the dad is around or not... they care that the dad pays for the child's stuff... sorry, but that's society's rule... not mine.

Only the women in this thread think it's "cold"... At the end of the day, he's doing what dads are supposed to do.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #271 on: May 23, 2011, 01:25:52 PM »

It's better to grow up with a full mouth and belly without love than grow up with love and nothing.
I hate the State.

w8m8

« Reply #272 on: May 23, 2011, 01:27:41 PM »
And you know this how?

No one made her 1. accept the money, or 2. keep it a secret.

She did that on her own.

Love of a father for his child would not allow for deception .. concern for his welfare would have made him aware and concerned over what the denial of parentage would do to the child ... compassion for the boy would have allowed him to be a part of his family and not brought up to think another man was his father

what she did was just as bad .. I'm not negating any blame for the mess from her .. it was 2 adults making piss poor decisions that made a child's childhood and upcoming life a flipping mess for no good reason

when men decide that "providing" for their children is what they are "supposed" to do and think it's fine to just that .. it just shows how little they can "feel" .. they'll raise great kids with a cold heartless uncaring attitude like that

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: May 23, 2011, 01:28:22 PM »
it is absolutely impossible for any of his sons to be faithful once adults, 0 chances. And his daughters might chase cheaters too as a result.

Knowing the incredible pain the behavior caused, it seems they would all fight against it w/everything they had but what you posted does seem to happen so often.  What is the theory behind why they repeat the behavior?
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: May 23, 2011, 01:29:43 PM »

Dad's job is to make sure you have food, clothing, and are sustained until you can do so yourself.

That's why everyone gets pissed about "deadbeat" dads... They don't care that the dad is around or not... they care that the dad pays for the child's stuff... sorry, but that's society's rule... not mine.

Only the women in this thread think it's "cold"... At the end of the day, he's doing what dads are supposed to do.

You don't think a dad should show love and nurturing to the kid?

R