Author Topic: Obama now selling Birth Certificate T-Shirts & Mugs to raise $$$ - LMFAO!  (Read 4134 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
And............

You accusing Obama of making it a distraction is pathetic.   He did most everything to ignore this stupid attacks of his college records, birth records etc. from people like you.  So now that he effectively sodomized the birther movement you are left to accusing him of creating the distraction?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Wrong - Obama has the ability to realease these records from the first lawsuit that was filed and put this to bed.   He chose not to, and let this fester for two years until Trump made it an issue, and MSNBC was spending many nights on it. 

He spend a small fortune to keep his records quashed when he did not have to do so from day 1 and was playing a game from Day 1.   His claiming its a distration and side show is due to his own making when this could have been put to bed 2 years ago.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Defending himself is one thing - trying to profit from it, after accusing everyone else of carnival acts, and the fact that he intentionally kept this hidden for two years, is beyond hypocritical on his part.  

Hahaha you're such a loser.  You made it an issue not him.  No one else.  You and the birther losers who got owned.  Now obama is rubbing it in your face and gonna have people walking around reminding idiots like you just what's up.  

All while making some cash.  Haha genius and total ownage.  
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V

Wrong - Obama has the ability to realease these records from the first lawsuit that was filed and put this to bed.   He chose not to, and let this fester for two years until Trump made it an issue, and MSNBC was spending many nights on it. 

He spend a small fortune to keep his records quashed when he did not have to do so from day 1 and was playing a game from Day 1.   His claiming its a distration and side show is due to his own making when this could have been put to bed 2 years ago.   

Eat sh*t he didn't have to release a damn thing legally.  You felt you were entitled to know his business.  You are not.  He felt it was time to own the Don and did.  Then bitch slapped him at the white house dinner.  Right to his face.  Exactly what he would do to you.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Eat sh*t he didn't have to release a damn thing legally.  You felt you were entitled to know his business.  You are not.  He felt it was time to own the Don and did.  Then bitch slapped him at the white house dinner.  Right to his face.  Exactly what he would do to you.

Yeah, real funny considering you leftists were creaming yourselves over Bush's DWI and National Guard record. 

kcballer

• Getbig V

Yeah, real funny considering you leftists were creaming yourselves over Bush's DWI and National Guard record. 

Uh wrong fool.  I don't care about his DWI, we all make mistakes.  Nor do i care about his service records unless he wants to try to discredit someone who did serve. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Uh wrong fool.  I don't care about his DWI, we all make mistakes.  Nor do i care about his service records unless he wants to try to discredit someone who did serve. 

::)  ::)

Yeah ok KC.   Obama was never vetted and we should just take whatever he says at face value despite the fact that nearly everything about this hoax of a POTUS is a lie. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

He wasn't obligated to.  If he responds to every inquiry from people he would be ineffective and basically weak.

So again, your argument falls flat.  

So you gonna bring up Lybia or something now?

kcballer

• Getbig V
He wasn't obligated to.  If he responds to every inquiry from people he would be ineffective and basically weak.

Cue the QE2, 9%UE, Lybia, OBL something, blah blah blah. 

I get the feeling he really doesn't like America very much. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

He is the POTUS, no some anoynomous person and subject top specific legal requirements under the US Con.   Based on his bizarre nativity story, which is still a mirage at best, there were and still are very legit questions whether he met those legal requirements.  

There were tons of lawsuits challenging that, not merely media inquiry.   FEDERAL LAWSUITS, all of which he argued on standing, not on the merits.  He could have put this whole issue to bed DAY 1, the first time the first law suit was filed.   By arguing standing as opposed to arguing the merits and releasing his records from the day the first lawsuit was filed, he fostered and encouraged the firestorm on this issue.  to claim he is some innocent victim in this is total bullshit and obama kneepadding at its finest.          

So honestly - your being utterly ridiculous saying "he had no legal obligation", which is fucking nonsense as he has legal requirements to hold the office he does and there were legit questions raised.        

Additionally - he is the freaking POTUS for Gods' sake, you would think that if someone is questioning your qualifications from Day 1, you release everything and put it to bed instead of fostering the chaos, which he did.  

And now - after 2 years of this and his game playing, he wants to cash in on it after claiming it was all a distraction.   Please.  The only reason it was a distraction is because he kept and is still keeping his records quashed despite there being Federal Lawsuits over the matter.      

OzmO

• Getbig V
If he had a legal obligation then he would be forced by a judge to provide the info.   You know that, you are a lawyer.

there is no legal obligation.

Its asinine to think the POTUS has to respond to every thing like that.   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If he had a legal obligation then he would be forced by a judge to provide the info.   You know that, you are a lawyer.

there is no legal obligation.

Its asinine to think the POTUS has to respond to every thing like that.   ::)

Yawn - you did not even read what I wrote.   To be POTUS, you need to be a NBC.   there were very legitquestions whether he met that standard, all of which he did everything to cover up and drag on for 2 years.     

OzmO

• Getbig V

Yawn - you did not even read what I wrote.   To be POTUS, you need to be a NBC.   there were very legitquestions whether he met that standard, all of which he did everything to cover up and drag on for 2 years.     

Let's see....

Legit enough for:

-  The Republican party
-  Any Judge who dismissed a Birther suit which are many
-  75% of the American population
-  The State of Hawaii

I am sure the list could go on...............

What is wasn't legit enough for was that stupid COWARD you wanted to vote for.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA   another failed argument. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
Just so you are clear on my position.  The LFBC needs to be followed up on.   But as it stands, Obama 1 birthers 0

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Let's see....

Legit enough for:

-  The Republican party
-  Any Judge who dismissed a Birther suit which are many
-  75% of the American population
-  The State of Hawaii

I am sure the list could go on...............

What is wasn't legit enough for was that stupid COWARD you wanted to vote for.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA   another failed argument. 

I also said I would vote for Madoff and/or Vandersloot over obama in 2012 if that helps.   

OzmO

• Getbig V

I also said I would vote for Madoff and/or Vandersloot over obama in 2012 if that helps.   

helps what?

You made a big issue over voting for Trump.  He was your everything, your savior, your messiah, your god.   I pressed you on it.  It's no biggy.  My mom wanted to vote for Trump. 

But that buffoon coward ran away after Obama bitch slapped him and everyone pretty much saw it coming.  Except of course, the Donald. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
helps what?

You made a big issue over voting for Trump.  He was your everything, your savior, your messiah, your god.   I pressed you on it.  It's no biggy.  My mom wanted to vote for Trump. 

But that buffoon coward ran away after Obama bitch slapped him and everyone pretty much saw it coming.  Except of course, the Donald. 

I have made it clear - I will vote for anyone over obama and I thought Trump had a decent chance at it.   If Charles Manson has a chance at beating obama in 2012 - he has my vote.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
I have made it clear - I will vote for anyone over obama and I thought Trump had a decent chance at it.   If Charles Manson has a chance at beating obama in 2012 - he has my vote.   

You jumped on the Trump band wagon faster then that stupid fat bitch on the train would have jumped on a greasy pork chop.

If you just look at yourself for one second you are no different than those who would have voted for anyone who could have replaced BUSH.

So in a sense you voted for Obama.   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You jumped on the Trump band wagon faster then that stupid fat bitch on the train would have jumped on a greasy pork chop.

If you just look at yourself for one second you are no different than those who would have voted for anyone who could have replaced BUSH.

So in a sense you voted for Obama.   :D

ha ha ha ha - yeah ok.   i spent a week on my own dime in a horrible section of Pitts, PA doing voter fraud to keep obama out of office because i knew from day 1 what a horror he would be.   

OzmO

• Getbig V

ha ha ha ha - yeah ok.   i spent a week on my own dime in a horrible section of Pitts, PA doing voter fraud to keep obama out of office because i knew from day 1 what a horror he would be.   

Just making point bro.  If you are willing to vote for anyone that can beat Obama in 2012 aren't you no different than those who voted for Obama in 2008 to replace what they thought would have been BUSH 2?

Shouldn't this whole episode at the very least teach us not to vote emotionally?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Previous | Main | Next »

Obama Campaign Hawks Birth Certificate T-Shirt, Campaign Claims Its A “Mobile Version” of Truth Squad to Refute Birther Book
May 18, 2011 1:03 PM

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2011/05/obama-campaign-hawks-birth-certificate-t-shirt-campaign-claims-its-a-mobile-version-of-truth-squad-t.html

Obama’s 2012 presidential campaign today started selling “Made in the USA” t-shirts featuring images of both President Obama and the long-form birth certificate he released copies of last month.

“Wear your support for this campaign with an official Made in the USA T-shirt,” his website advertises. Donate $25 or more today and we'll send you your limited-edition shirt.

Coffee-mugs are also available.

“Remember ‘fight the smears’ from the 2008 campaign?” asked campaign spokesman Ben LaBolt. “This is the mobile version of it.”

“Fight the Smears” was an Obama campaign website from 2008 that attempted to refute untruths about the campaign, such as the claim that then-Sen. Obama was a Muslim.

Part of the reason for the shirts, a campaign official told ABC News, is that despite the president’s release last month of his long-form birth certificate, conservative fact-challenged author Jerome Corsi’s book “Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President” was published this week.

A Gallup poll released last week indicate that 65% of those polled say the president “definitely” or “probably” was born in the U.S. Thirteen percent of Americans say the president “definitely” or “probably” was born in another country. Twenty percent say they don’t know enough to form an opinion. These numbers are trending towards the correct belief that the president was born in the U.S.

Selling products featuring the long-form birth certificate might be a risk for the campaign, given how seriously the president and many of his top aides have objected to the birther lie, some suggesting that it is in no small part a racist way to make the president seem “other.” Merchandise featuring the birth certificate could be seen as trivializing those concerns, or even crassly exploiting them to raise campaign cash.

The birther lie thrived despite the certificate of live-birth candidate Obama posted on his website in 2008, contemporaneous newspaper accounts in the Hawaiian newspapers the Advertiser and Star Bulletin or fact-checking by Politifact and Factcheck.org.

Last month President Obama released his long-form birth certificate, after then-potential Republican candidate Donald Trump began questioning yet again if President Obama was born in the United States and polls indicated an increasing number of Americans were starting to question where the president was born.

In April President Obama decried the “sideshows and carnival barkers” when finally releasing his long-form copy of his birth certificate. Some White House advisers told the president not to dignify the sideshows and carnival barkers, but White House aides say two weeks ago President Obama was dismayed when in the midst of his squaring off against House Republicans over budget priorities many in the media chose instead to focus on the false charges Trump leveled about the president’s birth certificate.

In April of 2011 when Mr. Obama appeased the “birther” critics by releasing the long-form birth certificate polls indicated that more and more Americans were believing the untruth. Only 33% of Republicans said that the president was born in the U.S., with 45% sure he was born outside the U.S., and 22 percent unsure where he was born, a recent New York Times/CBS News poll from earlier this month reported. Nineteen percent of Democrats said the president was born outside the U.S. or weren’t sure where he was born. Forty-eight percent of independents were either sure he was born outside the U.S. or weren’t clear either way.

“We do not have time for this kind of silliness,” President Obama said in late April when releasing his birth certificate hoping to put this issue today bed. “We’ve got better stuff to do.”

-Jake Tapper and Sunlen Miller

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

you complained that obama spent a million of his own $ defending himself against the birthers.

Is there anything wrong with him working to sell t-shirts about it, in order to recoup his losses, because of this issue that Trump and friends created?

I mean, obama did nothing but be born in hawaii and work to serve the country.  Trump and other birthers cost Obama a million dollars with their disproven lie campaign.

Is he wrong to try to recoup the financial damage the birthers caused him?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Just making point bro.  If you are willing to vote for anyone that can beat Obama in 2012 aren't you no different than those who voted for Obama in 2008 to replace what they thought would have been BUSH 2?

Shouldn't this whole episode at the very least teach us not to vote emotionally?

Yeah - that is why Hillary should be potus right now, not obama.     

kcballer

• Getbig V

you complained that obama spent a million of his own $ defending himself against the birthers.

Is there anything wrong with him working to sell t-shirts about it, in order to recoup his losses, because of this issue that Trump and friends created?

I mean, obama did nothing but be born in hawaii and work to serve the country.  Trump and other birthers cost Obama a million dollars with their disproven lie campaign.

Is he wrong to try to recoup the financial damage the birthers caused him?

The hilarious thing is Palin did the same thing did she not?  Although she quit office and wrote a book to recoup her legal costs.  She was/is 333's messiah for that.  Now Obama does it, it's wrong. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The hilarious thing is Palin did the same thing did she not?  Although she quit office and wrote a book to recoup her legal costs.  She was/is 333's messiah for that.  Now Obama does it, it's wrong. 

So thats he is selling this tacky shirts and mugs? 

KC are you going to buy a few?  I can picture benny and blacken as well as straw and chad donning these shirts.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
In a way, he's spiking the ball in the Birthers faces.   ;D