Author Topic: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?  (Read 70326 times)

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
Re: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2011, 10:23:19 AM »
Oh you mean the girl I turned pro the first time I worked with her, didnt she place third in her first pro show?

No I mean the woman you found outside the "Rusty Clam" who's clit you enlarged to the size of John Holmes's package. She now has a face that looks like a young Abe Vigoda and a voice that would make James Earl Jones jealous.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2011, 10:24:10 AM »

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2011, 10:25:08 AM »
Just one thing to point out, were you not A ''too busy making money'' to post on here and B ''going outside to polish my porsche'' ::)

Thunderdome approved

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2011, 10:25:24 AM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2011, 10:26:33 AM »
now he start posting pictures,,trying to get clients,,notice what hapening ,,he need to promote himself because he is not known around ...and no one in the know take him ,,so why not put all the pictures on getbig ,,still no one will take you here,,this is all drugs,,

and before you ask me but how how how howwwwwwwwwwwwwww you get the estrogen down and manipulate the water,,,

read the bible,,

masterona! do not go on the dumb ai and ae,,masterona and at some point diuretic

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2011, 10:26:51 AM »

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2011, 10:27:26 AM »

Why is that dude dressed in drag with a cheap wig?
Thunderdome approved

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2011, 10:28:20 AM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2011, 10:29:02 AM »
the best punishment you can do to fellas such as this cult memeber is

do not buy into it ,,do not hire him ,,do not buy anything he offer,,this is the best way to shut them

samw with danta,,

same with rodrigz who came here for promotion ,,

same with any other one of them from getny the 250lb natural wonder....to mishko snake oil

they are all scams of earth ,,you see where mishko ended right? this is exactly where this fella will end,,and trust me he is femiliar with le,,femilar indeed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2011, 10:29:30 AM »

and before you ask me but how how how howwwwwwwwwwwwwww you get the estrogen down and manipulate the water,,,

read the bible,,

masterona! do not go on the dumb ai and ae,,masterona and at some point diuretic

gh15 approved

Oh man so you shouldnt be doing the letro/nolva combo daily precontest at 2.5 mg/30-40mg. I remember reading that in the bible but are you saying to not use the ai and ae in the offseason or what exactly?

Yeah the clients really don't look all that honestly. The pro girl looks good but will she beat Iris Kyle....no...

Meso_z

• Getbig V

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2011, 10:30:16 AM »

Turned this one pro too

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2011, 10:31:29 AM »

Billy Guns

« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2011, 10:32:28 AM »
the diff friend is you are nothing,,and i am everything,,without me the cult colapses,,thats the main diff ,,simple
another example of fella that been abused by the wanna be guru is you ,,look what palumbo did to you,,if i were you id hide under 1 ton rock rock..

gh15 approved

I am GLAD to BE NOTHING in this SAD INDUSTRY!!! Whats funny for someone who is as YOU said NOTHING you spent enough time to rememeber me and where I was back in 2007 which for your simple MIND 4 years ago and I still hold a memory place in your HEAD......

So you CONTROL a CULT? Mainly made up of SCHMOES and TEENAGERS with possibly 10 to 20 percent of the posters here actual atheletes in the industry.....Please BANG your head on a TABLE!!! You just stated that without you a internet forum would crumble.......so why is it that you don't have your own forum??? Is it because you are BROKE like all the other bodybuilders and RELY on RON to keep the place going so you feel IMPORTANT

As far as how I looked in 2007 We all start somewhere and learn from our mistakes.....I have zero interest in this industry and competeing. I have a very rewarding career and have a real life that has nothing to do with worrying about weighing food and doing cardio or taking drugs to get my ass muscles shredded....I am in the best shape of my life right now and suffer not one bit along the way like bodybuilders do

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2011, 10:32:52 AM »

Bleu Taylor when he won the usa, ya thats my work

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2011, 10:33:32 AM »

Turned this one pro too

Stop taking away credit from them, you didnt turn them pro, they turned themselves pro with hard work,dieting etc, you might give them ''advice'' but they do the work you just sell them the drugs ::)
Thunderdome approved

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2011, 10:35:05 AM »

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2011, 10:35:46 AM »
I got news for you, no one is going to beat Iris

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2011, 10:36:10 AM »
The people who ready gh15's posts pretty much laugh at what's going on with the gurus as there are more than a few who charge over 1,000 dollars for a contest prep while gh15 has hundreds of pages on information on here that has probably turned more than a few people professional honestly and has some looking the best they have ever looked.

He took the game and distilled it so people who were serious about it could filter through the bullcrap out here to see what is really important.

As far as beating Iris, I really don't see anyone else doing it besides yaxeni and popa (both happen to be spanish) and even then most of the women will probably switch over to physique with the prize money being absolute garbage now in bodybuilding.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2011, 10:37:35 AM »
He's just a common drug dealer
I know, you don't

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2011, 10:38:33 AM »
I am GLAD to BE NOTHING in this SAD INDUSTRY!!! Whats funny for someone who is as YOU said NOTHING you spent enough time to rememeber me and where I was back in 2007 which for your simple MIND 4 years ago and I still hold a memory place in your HEAD......

So you CONTROL a CULT? Mainly made up of SCHMOES and TEENAGERS with possibly 10 to 20 percent of the posters here actual atheletes in the industry.....Please BANG your head on a TABLE!!! You just stated that without you a internet forum would crumble.......so why is it that you don't have your own forum??? Is it because you are BROKE like all the other bodybuilders and RELY on RON to keep the place going so you feel IMPORTANT

As far as how I looked in 2007 We all start somewhere and learn from our mistakes.....I have zero interest in this industry and competeing. I have a very rewarding career and have a real life that has nothing to do with worrying about weighing food and doing cardio or taking drugs to get my ass muscles shredded....I am in the best shape of my life right now and suffer not one bit along the way like bodybuilders do

you been abused by the cult you fucin retard,,you were molested you know what molested mean? dont make me make a posting that will be used against you for another 10 years,, i dont try to be funny ,,they sit there right now with their coke all laughin their asses whiel readin me while im being serious,,

you been raped and molested by plaumbo the scambag,, you didnt take place in my head ,,its your abuse who took and got to me,,its the fact that i remember them making a joke out of your goolible innocence,, you  are prime example of a retard friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2011, 10:38:46 AM »
He's just a common drug dealer

And a fat ugly redneck schmoe
Thunderdome approved

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: May 19, 2011, 10:38:56 AM »
Well its seems funny as soon as I work with people they get a lot sharper and place very high, I dont do the building part guys thats all on them I do the diet, thats what I get paid for, ya dont hire me . like I give a shit if you dont place high, the people that hire me will be kicking you ass though.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: May 19, 2011, 10:40:00 AM »
Rich ugly fat redneck

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: May 19, 2011, 10:40:34 AM »
haha this Noel must be some clown