Author Topic: Ordering from the internet  (Read 5039 times)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: Ordering from the internet
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2011, 07:23:32 PM »
no fuck face, thats not what i said. i said if you are posting about ordering gear, youre drawing unecessary attention to yourself.
so what? what are they gonna get you with? intent to buy steroids? that's nothing.

adren

• Getbig II
  • musclecreation.com
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2011, 06:25:33 AM »
People buy off the internet all the time and have been doing so for many years. My best advice is to find a good reputable board, stick around and get to know people and the suppliers that are associated. Asking a question like that will probably invite scammers to PM or email you, so not the best way to go about it. Many sites have suppliers listed but again, put in some time and research before sending anyone over the internet money, coz there ARE scammers and shitty suppliers out there.

themightythor74

• Getbig I
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2011, 02:48:51 PM »
I use to get my gear from a friend but I haven't seen him in years so I might give the net a try, I just hope I find a reputable source instead of a scam site.

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2011, 03:07:52 PM »
Plenty of source review sites. Took me a few minutes to find two good sources here in the UK with sensible prices. So far, good gear, no troubles.