Author Topic: Genetics of a Pro!!!  (Read 10056 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Genetics of a Pro!!!
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2011, 02:09:44 AM »
SHUT UP!!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCK MA DICK!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2011, 02:20:06 AM »
Genetics play a significant role but so does consistency in training and diet, ive done cycles here and there but nothing "major", and by no means am i a pro but if i wanted to be i think i would have the tools to, so i think genetics to training play a more significant role

p.s i cant get it to post the pic straight up and down
holy shit you sir are a thick mother fucker

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2011, 02:22:37 AM »
 :D

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2011, 02:31:09 AM »
according to gh15 you must now stay on otherwise you will lose all of your gains.

leafy- gh15 doesnt listen to me- maybe he will to you..maybe you could go completely off for a year or so and keep on your training and show him that most, if not all of your gains will be held- and i'll bet that you will still even surpass the "on" cycle after a few months..

the problem is that gh15 doesnt know anybody who doesnt train without drugs..and when they stop drugs, they dont train.

that, and the fact that all he knows is what the drug apes around him- and himself do... he has no ability to read literature or make objective observations or - heaven forbid, research...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2011, 02:44:20 AM »
according to gh15 you must now stay on otherwise you will lose all of your gains.

leafy- gh15 doesn't listen to me- maybe he will to you..maybe you could go completely off for a year or so and keep on your training and show him that most, if not all of your gains will be held- and I'll bet that you will still even surpass the "on" cycle after a few months..

the problem is that gh15 doesn't know anybody who doesn't train without drugs..and when they stop drugs, they don't train.

that, and the fact that all he knows is what the drug apes around him- and himself do... he has no ability to read literature or make objective observations or - heaven forbid, research...

he cant,,moment he go off for a year he will look like ,,well like he never touched a weight in his life,,,and i mean it,,he will not only will look like he never touched a weight but he will be considered chubby notice what i say NOT CHUNKY NOT BOOFY NOT ,,, chubby!

nothing to do with literature ,,i just trained too many naturals and competed too many years on npc and ifbb stages all around the world,,but in particular i trained naturals ,,true naturals not the wanna be hormonized naturals you see now,,i actually TRAIN! true naturals,,so im very awre of the limits and what is possible or not,,

my word is stone

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2011, 02:47:53 AM »
by the way you already saw what leaf look like when he got back to gym...back a year ago ,,when he wanted to quit,,stop with this balonie,,you are talking here to god of hormones i don't even know why i respond to you ,,i just like stimulation and I'm bored right this second,,so mark the answer and read it 50 more times,, leaf os one of the fellas that would absolutely disappear with out hormones,,and its not against him its almost anyone on hormones,,but in his case since his competition weight is low as in 180...this is very fragile situation ,,he may be able to weigh 190-200lb off hormones...in the off season with 15-16% but you wont see any muscle,,you will only see it as one thing and one description

after 6 months clean you will call it bloofy

after 12 months you will call it chubbchubb

and past the year mark you will not even acknowledge it because you wont even guess he worked out

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2011, 04:06:41 AM »
nothing to do with how genetic respond to training,,it is all to do with genetic respond to HORMONES,,training naturally get you no where and will ever get you no where,,you will look fit thats where it ends with natural training,,

along the years you have seen many many examples,,i showed you here pictures of many bodybuild top and bottom ,,all the same idea behind ,,no hormones = no bodybuild,,

and just to make it completely clear,, ALOT OF HORMONES ON A REGULAR BASIS TO A POINT YOU WANNA THROW UP FROM HOW MANY HORMONES YOU BEEN TAKING FOR HOW LONG,, a bodybuild that is serious and go places take at the least AT THE LEAST one injection every single day of his life of oil ,,and few injections of gh,,this is before he hit the ifbb pro where it gets very very abusive ,,and i mean VERY

gh15 approved

So daily injections is not yet at the abusive stage in the bodybuilding world? I guess when you consider pros have to inject themselves more than once in various muscle groups including arms and even calves with SEO then bodybuilders are a pretty tough bunch. Most normal people cry when they get their flu shot and I believe it's water base and they use a 25 gauge. Imagine sticking a needle in your bicep with an oil base product?
What a miserable life a pro must live. But I guess they just get use to it and they have to be a little bit crazy to put themselves through all this anyway.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2011, 04:11:16 AM »
You can see the shape just has to be there. No way around that fact.

No one is born with enormous muscles but elite ones are born with the structure of a pro.

You  guys have to understand this. You have to build the size with training, drugs and food. But you can't build up your structure and shape of muscles - those are genetic gift.
That is what genetics of a pro mainly means; Structure, insertions, shape.

+ response to drugs

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2011, 04:12:03 AM »
no,,you need either to get to normal wieght of 180 ...or use hormones,, there is no natural bodybuild,,ofcourse you can hit 16 inches 8-9% but what are you achiving with that? every other guy thqat touch weight and 15% had 16.5 inch arm...so he will look bigger than you and not fat kind of thick ,,you look too fragile naturaly ,,none of the fellas who you think are naturals are truly naturals,,look at you and look at lay ,,he should be hang just for what he does to kids like you and like genetics = everything fella

there is no natural bodybuild,,not for a very long time,,

gh15 approved

Thanks, my arm actually was 16 inches last summer, but I was a true fatass at that time, round 15-16%. And yes, there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE btw a 16 inch arm at 6-7% and a 16 inch arm at 15-16%

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2011, 04:13:42 AM »
how could he manage the heavy lift s with this structure without braking down every single joint

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2011, 06:10:44 AM »
not with this midseciton friend,,gut too big for this level of development,,LOTS of water ,,and you just can not look like that before turning pro ,,if you had 32 inch waist,,for your thickness id say 34 inch waist then yes maybe,,but this is too much gym rat kind of bloat,,too fast usage of too many products from china

i keep tell you fella 200lb 32 inch waist,,if you cant get there then you'll never be professional

200lb 32 inch waist!  that mean 190 lb 31 inch waist...210 33 inch waist...

very few hold these measurements,,the ones who do end up high in bodybuild IF they take enough legit hormones to thicken them up into high competitive level,,

moment you fellas understand that being 240 with 38 inch waist means absolutely nothing unless you are professional and conditioned,,

notice what happen to all the fellas who are 250 lb 8% ....they go on stage 200..and look like shit! notice it they never place top 10 in any national,,, they are all insulina and gh ,,

it has to be build the right way ,,unless you have very good muscle shape and can pull illusion but even then

you see phillip heath ,,shame for bodybuild,,never the less he had the muscle shape ,,even though grew it to

a fake size as icall it ...he had the muscle shape since he started lean ,,

lean is the key

small waist is the key

wide delts are the key

and phenominal respond to hormones

maybe if you took your hormones more serious ...you woudl be having better chance ,,but! according to what i see in picture you already take them very very seriously ,, just too much all over the place,,it all got to be build the right way ,,never compramise being lean to add bloofiness,,it got to be added as lean growth ,,if you cant you wil never see pro card,,and this come only if you have the right legit products ,,you wont grow lean with out hgh ,,never happen ,,you may maintain muscle whiel decreasing bodyfat on trenbolona...but you wil never grow lean as in scale weight/size with out gh

gh15 approved

I think u missed my point, i have no dreams of becoming a "pro" nor do i train or use drugs like one,just sayin that response to training plays an important role i
Progress, and once again you are way off on your assesment of what i take or have taken :)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2011, 06:12:52 AM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2011, 06:48:45 AM »
From personal experience, you can keep 70% of your gains over a period of 5 months, assuming you are consistant and smart with your training and your diet.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2011, 06:53:13 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2011, 09:18:19 AM »
Seriously, do you ever just get sick of being obese?
You even have fuckin fat elbows you're so fat and out of shape.

That's not obese bro...Perhaps by bodybuilding standards...Alex is large man with muscles.

Alex23

« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2011, 11:11:38 AM »
Genetics play a significant role but so does consistency in training and diet, ive done cycles here and there but nothing "major", and by no means am i a pro but if i wanted to be i think i would have the tools to, so i think genetics to training play a more significant role

p.s i cant get it to post the pic straight up and down

Looking solid Brent. Getbig needs more guys like you to counterweight the faceless twinks.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2011, 11:17:41 AM »
So daily injections is not yet at the abusive stage in the bodybuilding world? I guess when you consider pros have to inject themselves more than once in various muscle groups including arms and even calves with SEO then bodybuilders are a pretty tough bunch. Most normal people cry when they get their flu shot and I believe it's water base and they use a 25 gauge. Imagine sticking a needle in your bicep with an oil base product?
What a miserable life a pro must live. But I guess they just get use to it and they have to be a little bit crazy to put themselves through all this anyway.

This

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2011, 11:18:23 AM »
best genetics (as  always german)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2011, 11:20:29 AM »
This

lol ,,whats wrogn with injecting yourself every day few times? you learn to love it ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2011, 11:24:39 AM »
lol ,,whats wrogn with injecting yourself every day few times? you learn to love it ,,

gh15 approved

When your body starts to turn into one big mass of scar tissue you start to run out places to inject!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2011, 11:34:02 AM »
When your body starts to turn into one big mass of scar tissue you start to run out places to inject!

injected plenty of time to scar tissue ,,infact all the tie,,take extra day to get fully absorbed,,i don't know where this rumor started that scar tissue wont take steroid,,it works just as well,,it just more painful when it come to the injection ,,scar tissue not scar tissue...the steroid always get to the blood,,if it doesn't..you will have infection  :) since no one has infections all over the place since you would have fever for long time and be laying in bed for a few days in a regular basis ...that means that scar tissue means nothing,,,everything can be inject to the right cheek butt and to the left cheek butt,,its absorbed ...little slower but absorbed,,another day of hormone in the blood...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2011, 11:39:55 AM »
That's why we have deep tissue massage coach.... duh    ;)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2011, 11:42:21 AM »
He looked like a white kid when he was younger, Ive always noticed in some of his bodybuilding hardcore videos he talks like a black guy, then on Youtube like a white "dude".

A great character... All drugs (and lots of them) got him to a 2nd place at the Mr.O  twice.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2011, 01:03:45 PM »
MR. LEVRONE :o :o

E
E

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2011, 01:04:56 PM »
there is no such thing as gh gut,,the gut come from insulina usage in the doses you will not believe ,,its the addition of insulina to the gh that create the gut!,,not the food like i hear few saying ,,not the gh ,,,not the testosterona,,it is the insulina,,insulina with even 2000 calories a day added to gh for long enough time with high dose insulina will create the gut,,

period

gh15 approved

Agreed. And whats strange is "the coach" has an insulin gut on stage but claims to not use insulin.