Author Topic: Current client 4 weeks out  (Read 57359 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Current client 4 weeks out
« Reply #350 on: May 25, 2011, 06:52:44 PM »
dude cmon no cardio is always better if possible even for bbers on all the drugs in the world. Evan C talked about this before saying if he does too much cardio his muscles loose the pop to it and he throws a whole offseason down the toilet.
nope. and evan centaponi did cardio all off season this past year. he talks about it on md in the videos for his arnold prep. he says the cardio helped him get bigger than he would have gotten otherwise.

just take a look at  pro athletes

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #351 on: May 25, 2011, 06:55:27 PM »
ha!,,i didnt need no gurus who lie right and left,,me and kevin did our own work thats why we looked 100 times better than all your clients put together,,lol he tell me about prep ha lol

gh15 approved

Ya about 100 years ago, your living in the past my friend, maybe you could collect stamps.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #352 on: May 25, 2011, 06:57:22 PM »
Some pics are nice and the face looks feminine

How many drinks before you'd hit it (offseason Rip)?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #353 on: May 25, 2011, 07:00:25 PM »

hmmmmmmm......... :o :o
D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #354 on: May 25, 2011, 07:04:20 PM »
I'm not going to re post any of the  hideous pictures from so-called "female" bodybuilders.  I am however going to deliver stunning comment on what I THINK, not feeeeeel about this travesty of "femininity".

If a man were to take female hormones and enter beauty pageants, what would people (at least people with an IQ above 50)) call "him"?  No, not tbombz.  Nope, not BayGBM, either.  In both cases you would be close be far too "personalized".   Here are just some of the terms:

Fag.  Queer.  Drag Queen.  Nellie.  Queen.  In addition to these the words "disgusting", "grotesque", "sick", "fucking disgusting", fucking grotesque" and "fucking sick" along with an occasional "ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY_______ ___" may well come to mind.

Why would a man, a sane man, want to look like a woman?  The answer is, he would not.  Ergo, any "man" so inclined as to desire to "look" like a woman is obviously insane.

In a similar manner why would a woman, a sane woman, want to look like a man.  The answer is, she would not.   Once again, this leads us to the obvious conclusion that any "woman" so inclined as to desire to "look" like a man is obviously insane.

Conclusion:  You are ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY insane.  Ever last female humanoid on the planet that fucks herself up with male hormones in a disgusting, vainglorious attempt to masculinize herself is a piece of shit.  And what do we do with shit?  Do we admire shit?  Do we desire shit?  Do we collect, cherish and eat shit?  Only flies do so.  Men are not flies.  Lesbians are flies, yes.  Fucking disgusting, bull dyke, penoris dangling, bush bumping, finger licking, bush whacking lesbos the lot of you.  Fuck that noise and fuck "female" bodybuilding.

Don't like the truth?  Neither do pedophiles, zoophiliacs, scatologists, and any number of psycho bat shit crazy perverts.  What do you call a lesbian with big fingers?

Well hung.

FTN.

lol
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #355 on: May 25, 2011, 07:05:30 PM »
this reeves fella and miss bikinislut ,,both good posters ,,where did they come from? lol i never payed attention to how well they write ,,im entertained

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: May 25, 2011, 07:06:23 PM »
this reeves fella and miss bikinislut ,,both good posters ,,where did they come from? lol i never payed attention to how well they write ,,im entertained

gh15 approved

I started a campaign to have reeves as the getbig mascot last week

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #357 on: May 25, 2011, 07:06:33 PM »

gh15 approved

the retarded are easily entertained.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #358 on: May 25, 2011, 07:09:03 PM »

about two months ago in my gym

Fuck that noise.  Oh, and by the way you are a lot bigger than me, but you are also a lot fatter than me.   I hope the police haul you and your sluts, both male and "female" to jail, you worthless, ambulatory, mound of shit.  You are such a fucktard that I bet when you take a shit you cry your eyes out because you think you just had another miscarriage.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: May 25, 2011, 07:09:15 PM »
ripitubaby is into DP, which is cool, hope this helps.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #360 on: May 25, 2011, 07:11:40 PM »
Fuck that noise.  Oh, and by the way you are a lot bigger than me, but you are also a lot fatter than me.   I hope the police haul you and your sluts, both male and "female" to jail, you worthless, ambulatory, mound of shit.  You are such a fucktard that I bet when you take a shit you cry your eyes out because you think you just had another miscarriage.

Some very creative guys here on getbig  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #361 on: May 25, 2011, 07:12:39 PM »
I disagree.
You keep out of this - we already know where your cock lust lies - soapy stud  :D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #362 on: May 25, 2011, 07:14:02 PM »

As many until I had no idea what the fuck I was doing. Women who do steroids turn me off....even if they do not show signs of it.

Injecting male hormones into a female body...I do not get the psychology behind it and I do not want to.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #363 on: May 25, 2011, 07:27:25 PM »
As many until I had no idea what the fuck I was doing. Women who do steroids turn me off....even if they do not show signs of it.

Injecting male hormones into a female body...I do not get the psychology behind it and I do not want to.
I inject my sperm into female bodies  :D

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #364 on: May 25, 2011, 07:43:18 PM »
more shots of the current nikki fuller please :P

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #365 on: May 25, 2011, 07:46:13 PM »
Female

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #366 on: May 25, 2011, 07:47:07 PM »
Female

Yes please!!
D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #367 on: May 25, 2011, 07:58:48 PM »
I'm not going to re post any of the  hideous pictures from so-called "female" bodybuilders.  I am however going to deliver stunning comment on what I THINK, not feeeeeel about this travesty of "femininity".

If a man were to take female hormones and enter beauty pageants, what would people (at least people with an IQ above 50)) call "him"?  No, not tbombz.  Nope, not BayGBM, either.  In both cases you would be close be far too "personalized".   Here are just some of the terms:

Fag.  Queer.  Drag Queen.  Nellie.  Queen.  In addition to these the words "disgusting", "grotesque", "sick", "fucking disgusting", fucking grotesque" and "fucking sick" along with an occasional "ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY_______ ___" may well come to mind.

Why would a man, a sane man, want to look like a woman?  The answer is, he would not.  Ergo, any "man" so inclined as to desire to "look" like a woman is obviously insane.

In a similar manner why would a woman, a sane woman, want to look like a man.  The answer is, she would not.   Once again, this leads us to the obvious conclusion that any "woman" so inclined as to desire to "look" like a man is obviously insane.

Conclusion:  You are ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY insane.  Ever last female humanoid on the planet that fucks herself up with male hormones in a disgusting, vainglorious attempt to masculinize herself is a piece of shit.  And what do we do with shit?  Do we admire shit?  Do we desire shit?  Do we collect, cherish and eat shit?  Only flies do so.  Men are not flies.  Lesbians are flies, yes.  Fucking disgusting, bull dyke, penoris dangling, bush bumping, finger licking, bush whacking lesbos the lot of you.  Fuck that noise and fuck "female" bodybuilding.

Don't like the truth?  Neither do pedophiles, zoophiliacs, scatologists, and any number of psycho bat shit crazy perverts.  What do you call a lesbian with big fingers?

Well hung.

FTN.

BANG!

Good post.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #368 on: May 25, 2011, 08:15:56 PM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: May 25, 2011, 09:03:44 PM »
Some of my clients dont even do cardio and they get shredded , naturals do too myuch cardio and they run off the muscle, you are the liar here my synthol
Except from the diet and cardio, do you have control over their drug regime as well?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #370 on: May 25, 2011, 09:23:34 PM »

true natural will need most cardio possible to get truely shredded lol ,,it is cardio that make you in conditon if truly natural

gh15 approved

FACT

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #371 on: May 26, 2011, 12:05:30 AM »
from incomplete data

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️