Author Topic: Current client 4 weeks out  (Read 57275 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Current client 4 weeks out
« Reply #275 on: May 25, 2011, 07:39:32 AM »
You've been spoilt by the 45+ year old South East Asian plumpers you've been banging, BFRS

You're damn right about that.

I'd much rather slam up against a soft plump ass than some hard greasy muscular ass.

All natural fat bitchez are the best. Take note of that one ladies.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #276 on: May 25, 2011, 07:43:02 AM »
Ya someone you could take home to mama just make sure she shaves the 5 oclock shadow.  ::)

You sound too serious for me to turn this into a 'your mom' joke.

Anyway, I don't see anything masculine about Rip, and I'm not kind to female bodybuilders. I think your comment applies more to Noel's other client who looks like a guy imitating a female bodybuilder.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #277 on: May 25, 2011, 07:49:51 AM »
A woman on the amount of hormones she is on is gonna have some manley features bro. Ya you can't see them quite as well when you have 3 hours of make up on airbrushing fake hair fake everything. Doctored muscular development photos don't let us see the real thing. I wont comment any further Im sure these hormona addicted queens are "good people"

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #278 on: May 25, 2011, 07:50:35 AM »
fit?

bork

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #279 on: May 25, 2011, 07:54:52 AM »

WELLLLLLL OK then, only if you promise to be truthful, then I'll believe you  ::)

I assume you mean stage shots... these are from various competitions.  I won Nationals and got my Pro card with Noel's help in 2009. 

Top pic is my favorite.

the Algebra Wizard

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #280 on: May 25, 2011, 08:55:56 AM »
Knock it away ......

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: May 25, 2011, 08:57:47 AM »
4 hours spent on a hair do, 2 hours on make up and they spit out the line..."i think ive retained my feminity well"

alwasy with this line while the male structured turned face hides behind it all!

THEY ARE IN DENIAL!!

"i have added 5lbs of muscle this year while retaining my feminity..." ::)

...or is that "while paying closer attention to a girlier hair do and make up"?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #282 on: May 25, 2011, 09:22:35 AM »
she doesnt use as much testosterona,,she is more on cycles of typical male gym rat,,its good enough for female bodybuild now days but wont ever put you top ,,she is jujst doing the gym rat fella that been in the gym 5-10 years and compete locals,,you know who im talkin about,,your local gym hero that sit 201lb 6.5% 5'10 and a half lol

gh15 approved

I dunno, I'd have to say closer to 199 1/4, 6.65% and 5'10 3/4. But what do I know!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #283 on: May 25, 2011, 09:56:11 AM »
From a muscular standpoint great.
If female bodybuilding, if there is such a thing at an enhanced state, wouldn't present it as sexy it would be ok.
Same thing for the cock veined males with cattle breeding look going on, though they at least appeal to the homosexuals who are into the hormonally propulsed super size penii.

w8m8

« Reply #284 on: May 25, 2011, 09:56:30 AM »

Top pic is my favorite.

I've always liked this one best

her eyes in this one are dreamy blue !!

newmom

« Reply #285 on: May 25, 2011, 09:57:56 AM »
I can state for a fact, there were dudes that came up to me days after Lori and I trained asking if she was single and bla bla bla. She's as stunning in person as in her pics

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #286 on: May 25, 2011, 10:06:42 AM »

Damn!!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #287 on: May 25, 2011, 10:08:20 AM »
I can state for a fact, there were dudes that came up to me days after Lori and I trained asking if she was single and bla bla bla. She's as stunning in person as in her pics

::)  I'm sure all of the single successfull men were flocking to her in droves. A shim walking around with rope veins and a squarer jaw then Bradd Pitt. God where can I find one for myself ? Epic girls sticking together on a male dominated bodybuilding forum.

This all sounds harsh I know I just get so annoyed with this shit. This look doesn't appeal at all to the average guy!

newmom

« Reply #288 on: May 25, 2011, 10:18:35 AM »
::)  I'm sure all of the single successfull men were flocking to her in droves. A shim walking around with rope veins and a squarer jaw then Bradd Pitt. God where can I find one for myself ? Epic girls sticking together on a male dominated bodybuilding forum.

This all sounds harsh I know I just get so annoyed with this shit. This look doesn't appeal at all to the average guy!

she doesn't need me or anyone else sticking up for her. She's a super nice person that I consider a friend. So yea, I'll stick up for people I know.

w8m8

« Reply #289 on: May 25, 2011, 10:23:02 AM »
Epic girls sticking together on a male dominated bodybuilding forum.

I don't like the girl's look in the first post of this thread .. it's way too far past feminine in any way .. her facial features are masculine and she's built too much like a man now .. but no way in hell is Rip in that shape .. it's nothing to do with girls sticking together .. it's just perception .. no need to get all annoyed .. it's everyone's right to have an opinion .. you can have your own and anyone can agree .. it's no biggie

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: May 25, 2011, 10:30:00 AM »
little ripit looks great
the dude in the pink bikini......not so much

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #291 on: May 25, 2011, 10:45:16 AM »
Thanks... but this isn't about me anyway... it's about Noel. 

I just wanted to make the point that he doesn't force his clients into anything or push drugs on his clients or whatever.  He works with adults who make their own decisions about what their goals are.  He's got clients on every end of the spectrum... but for the most part, they win.   8)

:)

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #292 on: May 25, 2011, 11:07:48 AM »
:P

oh yeah

anja langer

best fuck my father ever had (he said once when he was drunk)

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #293 on: May 25, 2011, 11:08:50 AM »
I have never pushed anything on a client, I get it that some people have to talk crap when they sever a relationship but thats on them. The funny thing is women dont need much to get in shape. The only girl I have ever had from start to finish is Nikki, she is 45 and looks great, soft voice, ask any girls I train and they will tell you the same thing.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #294 on: May 25, 2011, 11:17:58 AM »

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #295 on: May 25, 2011, 11:19:43 AM »

about two months ago in my gym

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #296 on: May 25, 2011, 11:28:17 AM »
I think the Rip bodybuilding and offseason pics are good. The powerlifting squat pic...not so good, but under the circumstances understandable.

Noel...just another dime a dozen, drug pushing "guru". Nothing new there.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #297 on: May 25, 2011, 11:30:05 AM »

I meant of the pic she posted in this thread,not all that I've seen :)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #298 on: May 25, 2011, 11:33:15 AM »
fuller client win because they use HORMONES THAT ARE LEGIT COMING FROM MY ELFS! ,,thats why they win ,,and he should also be humble and be very very thankful MY ELFS risk their freedom inorder to him to be able to blub about nutrition and his other balonie lies,,

it is ALL in the drugs ,,ALL IN THE DRUGS,,

i can create a monster from 200lb 6% on drugs ...but mini drugs trenbolona and testosterona....into a chimp mutation moment i feed him nandrolona gh and lots of testosterona little bit later...

then i can also ruin this mutant chimp by feeding him insulina to match the shit that is going on on ifbb stages now day

it is ALL in the hormones ,,A L L

trust me fellas with average to sub average genetic anything ,,looking like monsters that were born with muscle sculpted 3 dimention rugged ripped and super hard...they have no genetic what so ever muscle bellies that 16 year old brother has better ,,and they get double takes from any woman who pass them with a what the fuck look in their eyes and ofcourse the i wish my fella looked that good then maybe my clit woudl have the tingling sensation and i will really like sex with him rather than have to drink myself into being horney enough to take my fellas cock...

trust me on that friends,,average genetic can become best pro tier 1! with the legit hormones taken in the right time and the ability to sustain the intake for prolonged time while consitantly training,, branch waren is prime exampel of the such ,,

gh15 approved

one of my favorite chili peppers songs!
[/youtube]
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #299 on: May 25, 2011, 11:35:12 AM »
Thanks... but this isn't about me anyway... it's about Noel. 

I just wanted to make the point that he doesn't force his clients into anything or push drugs on his clients or whatever.  He works with adults who make their own decisions about what their goals are.  He's got clients on every end of the spectrum... but for the most part, they win.   8)

so you're saying he's not a drug dealer?
Deep Tissue Massage