Author Topic: Current client 4 weeks out  (Read 57360 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Current client 4 weeks out
« Reply #225 on: May 24, 2011, 09:07:26 AM »
he made you a man too

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: May 24, 2011, 09:16:04 AM »
wowzers  :o

We are all adults here, responsible for our choices and decisions.  Noel doesn't force or push anything on his clients.  We all make our own choices.  Noel works with us within those choices 8)

is the desire for muscle with the pro females SO strong that when they see thier face turn into the structure of a males, they turn a blind eye?

ive always wondered (seriously here) you know, when you guys (no pun intended) develop male face, do they know it? no, like do they REALLY see what we see when they look in the mirror?

no, having freshly been to the hairdressers and applying abit of make up does not give this group of girls to say the line "i have retained my feminity" fuck i cant stand that just because they have just been to the hairdressers and are wearing make up, it gives them the right to say this...with a male face behind it!!

thanks.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #227 on: May 24, 2011, 09:17:41 AM »
lol ,,its like those fellas who come to me tell me ,,gh15 gh15 god of hormones whatever other name in the book they chose ,,i want the middle east look I WANT THE MIDDLE EAST LOOK low low testosterona ,,gh15 you know i dotn like bloat i want less bloat,,lol go tell them those fellas are on grams of testosterona lol they actualy believe you can grow on 150 mg testosterona a week they truly do lol,,there is one thing to maintain your 200lb 6% on this doseand another all diff thing to walk around like the new wanna bes jason huh and the rest of the gang,,

i keep telling you again and again and again ,,inorder to go to pro size you need lots of testosterona in addition to enough gh to go with it and enough anabolics to go with the gh and the testosterona,,

you can not do the joseph coach 200mg balonie and grow lol  you only start getting the thickness you look for in the 750-1000mg testosterona a week inaddition to the rest of legit gh and legit anabolics...you will not believe the diff 1200mg legit test will do on your physiqe is you are lean ,,

some fella say but but but but but gh15 i want MIDDDDDLE EAST LOOK ,,im tellin them to put a bomb on their back and they will have this look ,,

everyone use lots of testosterona,,its just they know how to incorperate the masterona and start it when bodyfat is low and gh is in high enough doses,,they also always have diuretics at hand to take some incase things go out of control with estrogen and water,, its all under constant drug intake and constant mirror admiration ,,every day an avaerga ebodybuild look in the mirror about 30-50 times at himself bodywize,,that incloude taking pictures almost every day ,,defnietely weekly ,,

you can not avoid the high doses of testosterona friends,,you just need to know when and how to incorperate them os add the thickness that bring about pro level size,,otherwise you will always walk around in your 2xl kind of fillin it up but not quite loking muscular and ripped but never really impressive numbers.... the 250lb zones belong to the ones who do lots of testosterona in addition to the rest i mentioned

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #228 on: May 24, 2011, 09:19:06 AM »
some fella say but but but but but gh15 i want MIDDDDDLE EAST LOOK ,,im tellin them to put a bomb on their back and they will have this look ,,

;D ;D ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #229 on: May 24, 2011, 09:29:49 AM »
wowzers  :o

We are all adults here, responsible for our choices and decisions.  Noel doesn't force or push anything on his clients.  We all make our own choices.  Noel works with us within those choices 8)

settle down bro.
Deep Tissue Massage

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #230 on: May 24, 2011, 09:33:26 AM »
Hmm now I remember reading that precontest the middle eastern guys were only going up to maybe 300-400 mg of prop a day but that was all. Are you saying that they're using the grams in the offseason and really low amounts precontest.

Strap a bomb to your back...  ;D

Gotta love this guy's sense of humor

How's it going Stavios with the mutation by the way?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #231 on: May 24, 2011, 09:36:23 AM »
 :P

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #232 on: May 24, 2011, 12:53:58 PM »

We are all adults here, responsible for our choices and decisions.  Noel doesn't force or push anything on his clients.  We all make our own choices.  Noel works with us within those choices 8)

i know of plenty of 'adults' that can not be held responsible for some of their actions.
if someone has a clear personalitiy disorder, i think you should protect these people from themselves.
and a women that is turning herself into a man, clearly demostrates a personality disorder.

i can not!!!! think of any normal sane women that would do something like that to herself.
Cory, Rachel, Gladys.... these are woman!!!
not my taste, but still females that worked hard for their body's , so deserved respect.
the thing from this site and even yourself, not anymore....
you have higher testlevels than me when i was in my teens, and what makes a man a man?
biology wise? indeed higher test levels than females, and lower estrogen.
lol!.... all figure/female bb / fitness chicks..... all have issues.

Be Happy,
Optimus

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #233 on: May 24, 2011, 04:06:37 PM »

Noel pressures his clients and uses scare tactics. Zoa Linsey posted all about her ideal with this Dr Frankenstein.

Damn right he pushes shit on his clients.

newmom

« Reply #234 on: May 24, 2011, 04:09:55 PM »

exactly

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: May 24, 2011, 04:25:36 PM »
Noel pressures his clients and uses scare tactics. Zoa Linsey posted all about her ideal with this Dr Frankenstein.

Damn right he pushes shit on his clients.

You don't KNOW anything, unless you heard it from the man himself.

I used to be friends with a fitness competitor, amber little-john, and she had gone through a variety of trainers. Hany at one time, kevin and some other guy i forget his name. This one guy had her taking clen, ephedrine, caffeine, t3 in HIGH- INSANE dosages, and some anavar. SHe was a fucking wreck! Was taking easily 3x the stimulants I usually run.

Some trainers are evil, but their clients fall apart. Fuller's clients win everything, so he obviously knows what he is doing.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #236 on: May 24, 2011, 05:06:24 PM »
fuller client win because they use HORMONES THAT ARE LEGIT COMING FROM MY ELFS! ,,thats why they win ,,and he should also be humble and be very very thankful MY ELFS risk their freedom inorder to him to be able to blub about nutrition and his other balonie lies,,

it is ALL in the drugs ,,ALL IN THE DRUGS,,

i can create a monster from 200lb 6% on drugs ...but mini drugs trenbolona and testosterona....into a chimp mutation moment i feed him nandrolona gh and lots of testosterona little bit later...

then i can also ruin this mutant chimp by feeding him insulina to match the shit that is going on on ifbb stages now day

it is ALL in the hormones ,,A L L

trust me fellas with average to sub average genetic anything ,,looking like monsters that were born with muscle sculpted 3 dimention rugged ripped and super hard...they have no genetic what so ever muscle bellies that 16 year old brother has better ,,and they get double takes from any woman who pass them with a what the fuck look in their eyes and ofcourse the i wish my fella looked that good then maybe my clit woudl have the tingling sensation and i will really like sex with him rather than have to drink myself into being horney enough to take my fellas cock...

trust me on that friends,,average genetic can become best pro tier 1! with the legit hormones taken in the right time and the ability to sustain the intake for prolonged time while consitantly training,, branch waren is prime exampel of the such ,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #237 on: May 24, 2011, 05:08:44 PM »

Why do you want to look like a man all to win a plastic trophy  :-\

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #238 on: May 24, 2011, 05:52:53 PM »

While I agree with you 100% here, I also have to ask you "what do you do/say to someone when they confront you and say you look like a man"?

The person asking realizes you made your choice, just like they have made the choice to ask you the question openly and honestly about your choice. Like the poster below asked, perhaps not phrasing it as well as you could have, but he's really just asking a question that I think a lot of people would like to know the answer to, without being a smart ass upon getting the answer.

is the desire for muscle with the pro females SO strong that when they see thier face turn into the structure of a males, they turn a blind eye?

ive always wondered (seriously here) you know, when you guys (no pun intended) develop male face, do they know it? no, like do they REALLY see what we see when they look in the mirror?

Similar to the paradigm of a girl getting ready to go to the club, spending 3hrs doing so and then when a bunch of guys hit on her and make comments like "Dayum!" then she gets upset.

Why get upset when it was you, the mature adult who got ready for the contest and changed your looks altering your natural physiology, made that decision and now someone just wants to inquire and ask a seemingly innocent question?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: May 24, 2011, 06:06:41 PM »

I used to be friends with a fitness competitor, amber little-john, and she had gone through a variety of trainers. Hany at one time, kevin and some other guy i forget his name. This one guy had her taking clen, ephedrine, caffeine, t3 in HIGH- INSANE dosages, and some anavar. SHe was a fucking wreck! Was taking easily 3x the stimulants I usually run.

Some trainers are evil, but their clients fall apart. Fuller's clients win everything, so he obviously knows what he is doing.

Yes....because Noel is going to tell the truth. Give me a fucking break.  ::)

And what is your point about that fitness competitor. Seriously? Explain the point of your story. So she took high fucking dosages. What does that have to do with Noel.

And name some o fNoels clients. The only one I know of is Zoa Linsey and the damage is done with that one if you take a look at her.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: May 24, 2011, 06:41:14 PM »
trust me fellas with average to sub average genetic anything ,,looking like monsters that were born with muscle sculpted 3 dimention rugged ripped and super hard...they have no genetic what so ever muscle bellies that 16 year old brother has better ,,and they get double takes from any woman who pass them with a what the fuck look in their eyes and ofcourse the i wish my fella looked that good then maybe my clit woudl have the tingling sensation and i will really like sex with him rather than have to drink myself into being horney enough to take my fellas cock...

gh15 approved

Quote from: gh15

ROFL

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: May 24, 2011, 06:49:05 PM »
 Ugly ass bitch. Makes me wanna vomit.

Very healthy i'm sure.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: May 24, 2011, 07:17:53 PM »

...some fella say but but but but but gh15 i want MIDDDDDLE EAST LOOK ,,im tellin them to put a bomb on their back and they will have this look ,,

gh15 approved

;D  Well said, but you forgot to add "and a dick up their ass".  That would complete the ensemble that is... the "MIDDDDDLE EAST LOOK".
FTN.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #243 on: May 24, 2011, 08:02:45 PM »

Yes....because Noel is going to tell the truth. Give me a fucking break.  ::)

And what is your point about that fitness competitor. Seriously? Explain the point of your story. So she took high fucking dosages. What does that have to do with Noel.

And name some o fNoels clients. The only one I know of is Zoa Linsey and the damage is done with that one if you take a look at her.

I am one of Noel's clients.  Some people will say I look like a man just cuz that's what they feel they have to say, but I think I look pretty "normal" most of the time for being an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder (i.e., when I'm not getting on stage). These pics are from the last couple weeks.

It's simple - if you take shit that your trainer tells you to take without knowing what you are taking, how much you are taking, what the risks and side effects are - if you are not making your choices for yourself, then you are retarded and you have no one to blame but yourself.

Personally, for me, I have chosen a less hardcore look and it's worked out for what I've wanted to accomplish.  To each his own.  The judging and the market will determine what is successful and what isnt.  I'm educated and I make informed choices.  Noel has helped me get where I want, and he's been a great trainer to work with.  He's alot of fun  ;D

:)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #244 on: May 24, 2011, 08:13:13 PM »
I think I look pretty "normal" most of the time for being an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder (i.e., when I'm not getting on stage).

Yes you do  :-*

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: May 24, 2011, 08:52:29 PM »

so what happened to you that made you want to become a man?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #246 on: May 24, 2011, 09:08:41 PM »

I am one of Noel's clients.  Some people will say I look like a man just cuz that's what they feel they have to say, but I think I look pretty "normal" most of the time for being an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder (i.e., when I'm not getting on stage). These pics are from the last couple weeks.

It's simple - if you take shit that your trainer tells you to take without knowing what you are taking, how much you are taking, what the risks and side effects are - if you are not making your choices for yourself, then you are retarded and you have no one to blame but yourself.

Personally, for me, I have chosen a less hardcore look and it's worked out for what I've wanted to accomplish.  To each his own.  The judging and the market will determine what is successful and what isnt.  I'm educated and I make informed choices.  Noel has helped me get where I want, and he's been a great trainer to work with.  He's alot of fun  ;D

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: May 24, 2011, 09:24:22 PM »
Yes....because Noel is going to tell the truth. Give me a fucking break.  ::)

You seem slow, so I will point out what I said, in terms you can understand.

My friend worked with multiple prep guys, and the shitty ones nearly killed her. She bounced around and found a recipe for success and did extremely well. Think she took 2nd in the figure olympia, I would have to look it up.

Noel's clients aren't dropping dead, or dropping him, they are winning shows.

Mean this is black lettering against a white background, get it?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: May 25, 2011, 12:21:32 AM »
You seem slow, so I will point out what I said, in terms you can understand.

My friend worked with multiple prep guys, and the shitty ones nearly killed her. She bounced around and found a recipe for success and did extremely well. Think she took 2nd in the figure olympia, I would have to look it up.

Noel's clients aren't dropping dead, or dropping him, they are winning shows.

Mean this is black lettering against a white background, get it?

Who cares about your friend? She has no relevance to this conversation. So she worked with shitty trainers....big deal.

Now NAME NOELS WINNING CLIENTS.

Andif you read Zoa's rant about Noel it seems to me many have dropped him.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: May 25, 2011, 12:23:28 AM »

Your testomonial about Noel si sweet and all but why the hell are you posting off season pics? Post on season pics.  Let's see if it is truly less hardcore or if you look manly.

And I won't say you look like a man because I feel like I have to....I'll say you look like a man if you truly do.