Author Topic: Tennesee Law Enforcement Stealing Money from out of state innocent motorists  (Read 1968 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
And revenue goals.   Most police departments now are revenue sources and little else.   Notice how the bs artists in blue always go after sunday drivers and commuters as opposed to real criminals?

I think its ridiculous.  Traffic police are more aggressive and issuing tickets for even more minor infractions.  Before going to 5-7 over speed limits between 35-45 were never cited.  Now you gotta be careful not to be going 5 over.  A friend of mine just got a ticket for going 4 over in a a 30 MPH zone.

Its chicken shit and demonstrative of a broken down local government.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I think its ridiculous.  Traffic police are more aggressive and issuing tickets for even more minor infractions.  Before going to 5-7 over speed limits between 35-45 were never cited.  Now you gotta be careful not to be going 5 over.  A friend of mine just got a ticket for going 4 over in a a 30 MPH zone.

Its chicken shit and demonstrative of a broken down local government.

guess what 0 now all these states and counties have added all sorts of surcharges as well.    A $30 ticket is now $100 by the time all is said and done. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
guess what 0 now all these states and counties have added all sorts of surcharges as well.    A $30 ticket is now $100 by the time all is said and done. 

I know first hand of what you are talking about.  2 years i got a driving on a cell phone ticket.  The cop told me the fine was like $20 but by the time it went through the local courts it was $150. 

fucking stupid law and robbery IMO.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I know first hand of what you are talking about.  2 years i got a driving on a cell phone ticket.  The cop told me the fine was like $20 but by the time it went through the local courts it was $150. 

fucking stupid law and robbery IMO.

In NYS we now have like 3 surcharges so tickets are not cheap at all.   Even parking tickets in NYC are like 125! 

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
epic excuse for killing innocent people  ::)  The redneck in the stang made me do it ::)

I just find that people who drive mustangs are cra-a-azy. What's your experience been?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
In NYS we now have like 3 surcharges so tickets are not cheap at all.   Even parking tickets in NYC are like 125! 

lol, tell me about it. talk about a windfall for lawyers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I used to have a Guido 1995 Mustang GT Conv.  totally decked out with flowmasters, rims, headers, etc,  Looked good but overall crap car.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
I used to have a Guido 1995 Mustang GT Conv.  totally decked out with flowmasters, rims, headers, etc,  Looked good but overall crap car.   

Guido?  what was it some Jersey shore looking over the top obnoxious car?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Guido?  what was it some Jersey shore looking over the top obnoxious car?

White with a tan top, black windows, chrome rims, low profile tires, black striping, loud as a mother fucker due to the exhaust, under lights, etc.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
White with a tan top, black windows, chrome rims, low profile tires, black striping, loud as a mother fucker due to the exhaust, under lights, etc.   

i like the loud as MF-er part.  don't know about the rest.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i like the loud as MF-er part.  don't know about the rest.  :)

Flowmasters. 

One of my goods friends is a car fanatic and any time a loud car goe by - he's alwas like "all muffler bro.  All muffler"    ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

:o

Why? Loud exhaust, stripes and tires/wheels look good on many cars, but under lights are too cheesy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
:o

Why? Loud exhaust, stripes and tires/wheels look good on many cars, but under lights are too cheesy.

Agreed - never really put them on much.  i see some Harleys with them that look good though.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
some people do carry large amounts of cash without it meaning they are doing something illegal.  One example is the quite large amount of people that travel around the country setting up booths at conventions, events and shows.  Now if you're one of these people who's packing up from one show and in a hurry to hit the road to the next event a few states away and these cops pull you over, they'll take your money and you'll have to take legal action to get it back.

Remember the guy a few years back that had just come back from selling Raun Paul or tea party stuff?  And the TSA grilled his ass because he had several thousand bucks...  Well if these cops had got him, they would have just taken the money no matter what and he would have to take legal action to get it back.

not cool...

I know a legit businessman that takes 35k cash to the bank each month from his business...  This is fucked...

roccoginge

This is nothing new, has been going on for a long time.