Author Topic: Why do the Obama supporters on this board...  (Read 2389 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Why do the Obama supporters on this board...
« on: May 28, 2011, 08:29:03 AM »
....refuse to show their faces in any thread about this regime's handling of the economy?

Is it cowardice, an inability to refute the points being made or just plain stupidity?

P.S. 1.8% growth last quarter came in under expectations. Shocking news to the Obama crowd who will tell you that everything is FINE (as they stick their fingers in their ears and scream "I can't hear you. I can't hear you").

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Why do the Obama supporters on this board...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 08:32:55 AM »
The thing that gets me is that they start threads then never appear again in them and start new ones without evr dealing w the old ones. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 08:34:01 AM »
The thing that gets me is that they start threads then never appear again in them and start new ones without evr dealing w the old ones. 

They're pussies. It's either that or bombarding us with threads about Palin or whatever stupid fucking topic MSNBC decides to cover that day. Truly mindless robotic drones that probably couldn't tie their shoes without Chris Matthews telling them how to do it.  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 08:40:41 AM »
They are mindless idiots - all of them.    Not one of them has owned up to the failures of the policies this admn pursued that they cheered on. 

Stim bill, health care, talf, et al. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 09:20:25 AM »
Cult of personality.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 09:28:15 AM »
They are mindless idiots - all of them.    Not one of them has owned up to the failures of the policies this admn pursued that they cheered on. 

Stim bill, health care, talf, et al. 

It's quite sad, really. Don't worry, Blacken and co. will counter this thread with another one about Palin or some other douche that hasn't even announced their candidacy.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 09:34:19 AM »
Its like man the fuck up already and just admit you were scammed.  If you don't feel scammed - explain why. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 09:54:23 AM »
lol, how many Obama supporters are left here?  3... maybe 4 max? Most of them were hit and run posters before Obama....  Like TA, he shows up in a flash, spews some crap and then he's gone for months...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2011, 09:59:49 AM »
Andre, benny, mal, straw, largerthanlife, blacken, lurker, 240, kc, etc. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2011, 10:19:41 AM »
....refuse to show their faces in any thread about this regime's handling of the economy?

Is it cowardice, an inability to refute the points being made or just plain stupidity?

P.S. 1.8% growth last quarter came in under expectations. Shocking news to the Obama crowd who will tell you that everything is FINE (as they stick their fingers in their ears and scream "I can't hear you. I can't hear you").

If you really want to know the answer to this question I will tell you even though it will have no impact on you or 3333 because you guys don't want to hear anything that doesn't coincide with your own logic...

it gets pretty boring debating people whose opinions NEVER EVER CHANGE EVEN IN THE FACE OF OTHER INFORMATION WHICH PROVES OTHERWISE

you talk about "mindless drones"....yet who are more mindless on these boards than you guys?..the same thing over and over and your opinions NEVER EVER deviate in any significant way.....

If we do show you evidence to the contrary of what you guys are espousing, you never acknowledge it and say..."okay I was wrong"..or at least moderate your point of view somewhat in the face of the new evidence.....you just keep right on going with the same tired opinions that are TOTALLY WRONG....not tto say you guys are wrong all the time since I have agreed with you guys on somethings..

some people come here just to push their opinion and not to truly debate FACTS..and many offer their opinion as fact...also...we already know that YOU GUYS TAKE ANYTHING BAD GOING ON IN THE WORLD AND TRY YOUR DARNEST TO LINK IT TO OBAMA....this gets really boring and you LOSE A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF CREDIBILITY when you do this..because basically you are just pushing and parroting an agenda...you're not interested in whats right, whats wrong, whats the real cause..it's always the same..BLAME OBAMA....Obama is the blame for the tsunami..obama is the blame for the earthquakes, etc

Meanwhile all of the achievements that Obama has done is ignored or you guys reinvent it as something negative....this means that there is really no sense in debating anything....the threads basically degenerate into name-calling which I will admit I have been a part of recently..if we defend Obama's record from your constant bashing then we are accused of "sucking Obama's dick" ..meanwhile all you guys do is the same but on the conservative end

last but not least, you guys use the economic numbers given out by the government to bash Obama but when I or others use the same numbers to point to positive stuff, then you guys say it's not accurate..that its a gov't conspiracy to cook the numbers to make Obama look good, etc...you guys don't even see your own HYPOCRISY or acknowledge it..

so there you have it....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2011, 10:22:58 AM »
Other than obl please name me one accomplishment.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2011, 11:11:30 AM »
If you really want to know the answer to this question I will tell you even though it will have no impact on you or 3333 because you guys don't want to hear anything that doesn't coincide with your own logic...

it gets pretty boring debating people whose opinions NEVER EVER CHANGE EVEN IN THE FACE OF OTHER INFORMATION WHICH PROVES OTHERWISE

you talk about "mindless drones"....yet who are more mindless on these boards than you guys?..the same thing over and over and your opinions NEVER EVER deviate in any significant way.....

If we do show you evidence to the contrary of what you guys are espousing, you never acknowledge it and say..."okay I was wrong"..or at least moderate your point of view somewhat in the face of the new evidence.....you just keep right on going with the same tired opinions that are TOTALLY WRONG....not tto say you guys are wrong all the time since I have agreed with you guys on somethings..

some people come here just to push their opinion and not to truly debate FACTS..and many offer their opinion as fact...also...we already know that YOU GUYS TAKE ANYTHING BAD GOING ON IN THE WORLD AND TRY YOUR DARNEST TO LINK IT TO OBAMA....this gets really boring and you LOSE A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF CREDIBILITY when you do this..because basically you are just pushing and parroting an agenda...you're not interested in whats right, whats wrong, whats the real cause..it's always the same..BLAME OBAMA....Obama is the blame for the tsunami..obama is the blame for the earthquakes, etc

Meanwhile all of the achievements that Obama has done is ignored or you guys reinvent it as something negative....this means that there is really no sense in debating anything....the threads basically degenerate into name-calling which I will admit I have been a part of recently..if we defend Obama's record from your constant bashing then we are accused of "sucking Obama's dick" ..meanwhile all you guys do is the same but on the conservative end

last but not least, you guys use the economic numbers given out by the government to bash Obama but when I or others use the same numbers to point to positive stuff, then you guys say it's not accurate..that its a gov't conspiracy to cook the numbers to make Obama look good, etc...you guys don't even see your own HYPOCRISY or acknowledge it..

so there you have it....

When you use numbers to counter it? You tried that, remember? Your numbers were summarily obliterated and you, like the pussy Obama drone you are, vanished from the thread.

Here. I'll give you a single number to refute. 1.8 PERCENT QUARTERLY GROWTH. BELOW EXPECTATIONS. DESPITE TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS SPENT BY OBAMA TO AVOID THAT.

Have fun refuting that, slick. Credit for having the balls to post in this thread, though. Sadly I can't say the same for the rest of your Obama butt buddies. :)

Funniest part of your post is by far "all the Obama achievements". LOL! Handing out thousands of healthcare waivers to your union cronies, Pelosi and Reid screams SUCCESS.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2011, 11:37:07 AM »
Andre, benny, mal, straw, largerthanlife, blacken, lurker, 240, kc, etc. 
You alone post 20 times what they do here combined ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2011, 11:41:45 AM »
Not the point of the thread.  Either way, other than getting obl - what accomplishments should I be cheering.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2011, 11:46:50 AM »
You alone post 20 times what they do here combined ;D

This board would be completely dead without 333. How long do you think people would stick around talking about Palin and high-fiving each other over videos ripped off DU?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2011, 11:59:09 AM »
Funny thing is that if you go almost any site now other than DU or HP, its 10 to 1 of people pissed off at this admn. 

Ever see the yahoo, usa today, abc, comments sections lately?  Same for la times, chicago tribune, sf chronical, etc.

People have had enough of this garbage despite what the msm kneepadders say. 

I still have yet to see blacken or benny post one post with their own words other than an attack on someone.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2011, 02:35:39 PM »
When you use numbers to counter it? You tried that, remember? Your numbers were summarily obliterated and you, like the pussy Obama drone you are, vanished from the thread.

Here. I'll give you a single number to refute. 1.8 PERCENT QUARTERLY GROWTH. BELOW EXPECTATIONS. DESPITE TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS SPENT BY OBAMA TO AVOID THAT.

Have fun refuting that, slick. Credit for having the balls to post in this thread, though. Sadly I can't say the same for the rest of your Obama butt buddies. :)

Funniest part of your post is by far "all the Obama achievements". LOL! Handing out thousands of healthcare waivers to your union cronies, Pelosi and Reid screams SUCCESS.

sighhhh..well I can't say that your post response wasn't expected.....at least I can say I tried to reason with you guys but of course I knew it wouldn't work since you have to have brains in order to reason.....anyway..enoug h with the putdowns....I will refute your post one point at a time

I did not leave the  thread in question due to my numbers being obliterated as you stated...I left because we were just rehashing the same things over and over and the thread ran its course..it was just degenerating into name-calling...and i didn't abandon the thread..I will come back when there is more news to report...

I am happy you used a gov't statistic of 1.8% growth..not a good number for sure, but..again you have made my point for me..YOU can use a gov't statistic to prove your point...when I do the same and it shows a positive trend, you and the others on here get upset and claim the numbers can't possibly be true....otr that its a conspiracy to cook the numbers for Obama's benefit..CRAZY!!!....you won't even acknowledge that you do this...its funny!!!

As for the positive things Obama has done, what does it matter?..you spin all his achievements as failures....which is why you have NO CREDIBILITY..if you were more balanced, you would gain so much more respect for your views....but your comments are ignored due to your obvious bias....

Obama's achievements..

1. SALT treaty with Russia...opens up Russian nukes to inspection and verification and lowers number of nuclear weapons.
2. Killing of somali pirates and taking back of hostages..many countries such as china and Russia simply pay the ransom.
3. Capture and killing of many high level Al-Qaida operatives through raids and drone attacks..many more than in the Bush administration.
4. Gave loans to the auto industry thus saving tens of thousands of jobs and saving the U.S. auto industry from total collapse...ALL LOANS PAID BACK IN WHICH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE MADE A HUGE PROFIT.  David Brooks, conservative Republican columnist for the Washington Times stated that he was opposed to the loans but now admits he made a mistake
5. Killing of Osama Bin Laden..need I say more???
6. Universal healthcare which achieves the goal of making sure all Americans have access to healthcare....which EVERY OTHER INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ALREADY HAS...
7. Saved the banking industry and Wall Street from total collapse as well....its not perfect but at least people have regained some confidence in the banking industry again and banks are doing well and have PAID BACK ALL OF THEIR LOANS AS WELL
8. Passed credit card bill which limits the fees of credit card companies and sets limits on the raising of rates.

of course you will twist your brain mightily to spin all of the above into something negative..

I will agree with you that the cost is disturbing...BUT...the cost of healthcare was already disturbing and was going to get much much worse as the years go by..Obamacare is expensive..but it actually slows down the future cost of heathcare....its not perfect ..it needs work..but its the best we can do now

okay..waiting for all your spinning

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2011, 02:38:14 PM »
Credit card bill is a joke.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2011, 02:40:30 PM »
Credit card bill is a joke.

it was the best you were going to get...at least Obama took them on and got something for the consumer....the credit card industry is a tough lobby....almost as tough as the jewish lobby

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2011, 02:52:29 PM »
It has had the opposite effect of what was intended. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2011, 03:08:14 PM »
It has had the opposite effect of what was intended. 

how?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2011, 03:20:43 PM »
I posted a thread on it months ago.  Search it. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2011, 03:24:40 PM »
jesus, just copy and paste it again,it's not like you used your own words or put any time in it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2011, 03:31:48 PM »
I'm on my phone. Not easy to do. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2011, 03:35:49 PM »
I'm on my phone. Not easy to do. 

Paul Ryan's fault.