Author Topic: Hellwig to "expose" Hogan (2011):  (Read 48522 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Hellwig to "expose" Hogan (2011):
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2011, 01:52:33 PM »
Hogan still does. Its called a 5000 square foot beach house which is more than enough space for 1 individual to live. Linda got half their net worth as in any divorce. Half of 30 mil is 15 mil. which is what Hogan has not to mention he still gets a hefty pay day from TNA and he still has his sponsers.

I'll bet "BITCH" runs out before he does.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2011, 02:13:21 PM »
I don't know what went on between Hulkster and Warrior? But Warrior seems like a jealous old man thats got a big chip on his shoulder. Whats this guys beef?

We all just have to wait for the next installment of "Jim's Attempt to Stay Relevant," to learn the revelation of the "bullet that will kill Hulkamania forever."

...brother. ::)

Sorry; I mean... BROTHER!!!

OLE BIG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2011, 03:09:57 PM »
Do you think maybe there was more to it than prayers and vitamins?

Or maybe he hit on Warrior?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2011, 03:19:49 PM »
Or maybe he hit on Warrior?

...BROTHER!!

OLE BIG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2011, 03:32:38 PM »

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2011, 04:39:59 AM »
Even if Hulkster lost everything in that divorce. His star power will allow him to earn for the rest of his life. I don't know what went on between Hulkster and Warrior? But Warrior seems like a jealous old man thats got a big chip on his shoulder. Whats this guys beef?
But thats just it. He didn't.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2011, 06:54:13 AM »
Hulk Hogan posted the following comments on Twitter:

On the recent comments by the Warrior claiming Karma is coming to collect from Hulk Hogan -
"that what he's programed for,some people love, help,laugh,create,have fun,he hates.warrior who? HH"

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2011, 08:24:56 AM »
That's ok, Hogan used his wrestling pull to extract revenge on Warrior in WCW and made him look silly....in probably the worst wrestling match I have ever seen in my life at Holloween Havoc.....

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2011, 08:37:23 AM »
That's ok, Hogan used his wrestling pull to extract revenge on Warrior in WCW and made him look silly....in probably the worst wrestling match I have ever seen in my life at Holloween Havoc.....

One of my favorite parts of that match was when Hogan practically burned himself with the wad of flash cotton that he was supposed to throw in Jim's face.

That was one of those rare matches in which "everything didn't work."

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2011, 10:04:28 AM »

One of my favorite parts of that match was when Hogan practically burned himself with the wad of flash cotton that he was supposed to throw in Jim's face.

That was one of those rare matches in which "everything didn't work."
Lol...blame it on the stupid props.....the worst was they sent out Horase Hogan of all people to belt Warrior with the chair....why not Hall or Nash? I would have loved to have seen Nash power bomb Warrior through a table.  ;D

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2011, 10:18:09 AM »
I would have loved to have seen Nash power bomb Warrior through a table.  ;D

Would never happen- ever seen the warrior take a bump bigger than a clothesline? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2011, 11:46:29 AM »
Would never happen- ever seen the warrior take a bump bigger than a clothesline? 

He took quite a nasty piledriver from Ravishing Rick Rude at WrestleMania 5.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2011, 11:51:11 AM »

Hogan made himself look even sillier, as he readily admitted in the "Self-Destruction...." video.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2011, 06:20:18 PM »
Hulk Hogan posted the following comments on Twitter:

On the recent comments by the Warrior claiming Karma is coming to collect from Hulk Hogan -
"that what he's programed for,some people love, help,laugh,create,have fun,he hates.warrior who? HH"

A lot of truth to this. As much as I love Warrior and his truths, he is just so angry and burned out by the industry. I kind of feel sorry form him.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2011, 06:47:49 PM »
A lot of truth to this. As much as I love Warrior and his truths, he is just so angry and burned out by the industry. I kind of feel sorry form him.

He'll try to stay somewhat relevant in the wrestling world until his book is finished... IF it's ever finished.
I wouldn't be surprised if this latest Hogan attack is a "stunt" to drum up publicity for it.

I can see if one or several people had a grudge that would lead them to make such negative comments, but EVERYBODY says the EXACT same thing about him.
Everyone agrees that he's a dick!
This is one wrestling book I can honestly say I have no interest in reading - and that's without knowing anything about it.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2011, 04:50:15 AM »

He'll try to stay somewhat relevant in the wrestling world until his book is finished... IF it's ever finished.
I wouldn't be surprised if this latest Hogan attack is a "stunt" to drum up publicity for it.

I can see if one or several people had a grudge that would lead them to make such negative comments, but EVERYBODY says the EXACT same thing about him.
Everyone agrees that he's a dick!
This is one wrestling book I can honestly say I have no interest in reading - and that's without knowing anything about it.
For all we know this could be an industry ploy by those two just to make money. Wrestling is one big work both inside the ring and outside as well. Alot of people just don't get that and they buy into all the shit they see and assume that its real when in fact its not and the two parties involved are having multiple beers at a bar saying, "We got them". Its all about cash. I highly doubt Warrior or Hogan gave two shits about one another that they have to have a battle of words.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2011, 05:37:09 AM »
For all we know this could be an industry ploy by those two just to make money. Wrestling is one big work both inside the ring and outside as well. Alot of people just don't get that and they buy into all the shit they see and assume that its real when in fact its not and the two parties involved are having multiple beers at a bar saying, "We got them". Its all about cash. I highly doubt Warrior or Hogan gave two shits about one another that they have to have a battle of words.

Sure, that's very possible.
But, given both men's egos, I could just as easily believe they really are at odds.
Look at Hogan & Jesse! ;)

The bottom line is: you've got to be pretty damn insecure & petty to bicker over make-believe fighting...

BROTHER!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2011, 08:00:23 AM »

Sure, that's very possible.
But, given both men's egos, I could just as easily believe they really are at odds.
Look at Hogan & Jesse! ;)

The bottom line is: you've got to be pretty damn insecure & petty to bicker over make-believe fighting...

BROTHER!!

Given Warrior is involved and he is at odds with everyone and their mother, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2011, 12:01:02 PM »
Macho elbows was the worst I've ever seen him take. Earthquake squashed him as well.

To this day, I've NEVER seen a match where a guy take his opponent's finisher FIVE TIMES and still kicks out (WrestleMania 7: Ultimate Warrior vs. "Macho King" Randy Savage, Career-Ending Match).

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2011, 02:26:02 PM »
all of that is nothing compared to this:

:o
Flower Boy Ran Away

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2011, 04:24:52 PM »
all of that is nothing compared to this:

:o

That wasn't bad at all.
In fact, the way Rude set him down, Jim's scapula basically "slid" down Rick's thighs allowing his head to graze the mat; rather than being driven straight into it.

Nothing like this asshole:

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2011, 04:54:19 PM »
Yeah, that wasn't a piledriver, or a powerbomb.  Look, I like Warrior, if only for nostalgia's sake, but he sold nothing, and didn't take bumps often, if at all.  I enjoy Warrior's site and rants, but that guy is the biggest mark for himself I've ever seen.  Worse than HTM.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2011, 05:23:58 PM »
Yeah, that wasn't a piledriver, or a powerbomb.  Look, I like Warrior, if only for nostalgia's sake, but he sold nothing, and didn't take bumps often, if at all.  I enjoy Warrior's site and rants, but that guy is the biggest mark for himself I've ever seen.  Worse than HTM.

He's the only person I've ever seen with a tattoo OF HIMSELF on his arm.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2011, 02:23:48 AM »

He's the only person I've ever seen with a tattoo OF HIMSELF on his arm.

And another one of himself on his upper shoulder. That's two, maybe more...

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2011, 03:43:21 AM »
What is this really all about? Setting up a Warrior vs Hogan III? Considering #II was a disaster.

I'll tell you what tho - looking at the latest video, Warrior still looks in great shape....

The guy's last match was 13 yrs ago ( I dont count the Africa thingor wherever it was 3 yrs ago)...just fade away already