Author Topic: Hellwig to "expose" Hogan (2011):  (Read 48520 times)

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
Re: Hellwig to "expose" Hogan (2011):
« Reply #125 on: June 17, 2011, 03:24:44 PM »
Here it is!!! Sit back and enjoy!!!!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]at=198

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #126 on: June 17, 2011, 04:01:51 PM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Wow!!
I thought for sure this would be something Ultimate Jimmy would be selling.
Maybe he's doubting his o.W.n. marketability.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #127 on: June 17, 2011, 04:06:37 PM »

My buddy worked in Wrestling and has told me numerous times that the Ultimate Warrior was a nut, but also told the truth.
D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: June 17, 2011, 08:05:40 PM »

I managed to do half of that.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 17, 2011, 11:46:31 PM »
My buddy worked in Wrestling and has told me numerous times that the Ultimate Warrior was a nut, but also told the truth.

Exactly.

Warrior does come across as a nut but he makes alot of valid points.

I have heard Hogan make fun of Randy Savage numerous times on the radio, and really saying alot of deragatory comments just to get a few laughs. It's also true that Savage WAS there for his father and probably didn't give two shits about the limelight unlike Hogans family with their reality shows and several attempted spin offs.

It's also true that Savage was involved in alot charitable events and it doesn't put the best light on Hogan with his behavior towards Savage, his jailhouse tapes, harrasing of the Honky Tonk man, etc etc etc.

As to all the Hogan marks in this forum...I get it..I grew up right in the middle of Hulkamania. I was a fan when I was like 9.... I bought into all that bullshit.

But for some to come in here and just bash Hellwig for what he is doing...just watch the clips, the dude does make a lot of points.

The title of the clips are so spot on.... "Karma Collects"

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: June 18, 2011, 04:08:57 AM »
Exactly.

I have heard Hogan make fun of Randy Savage numerous times on the radio, and really saying alot of deragatory comments just to get a few laughs. It's also true that Savage WAS there for his father and probably didn't give two shits about the limelight unlike Hogans family with their reality shows and several attempted spin offs.

It's also true that Savage was involved in alot charitable events and it doesn't put the best light on Hogan with his behavior towards Savage, his jailhouse tapes, harrasing of the Honky Tonk man, etc etc etc.

As to all the Hogan marks in this forum...I get it..I grew up right in the middle of Hulkamania. I was a fan when I was like 9.... I bought into all that bullshit.

But for some to come in here and just bash Hellwig for what he is doing...just watch the clips, the dude does make a lot of points.

Precisely...which is why I bash them both.
 ;)

But seriously, as I mentioned on page 5 of this thread: yeah, the prison tapes lead me to lose substantial respect for Hulk Bollea and his prick boy.
Although, what was the deal with Honky Tonk?
I thought those two were pals.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: June 20, 2011, 06:00:04 AM »
Exactly.

And what's the point of all this, again, other than Warrior basically admitting that he is as dependent on Hogan for his existence NOW, as he was back then?

What more can he do to Hogan that hasn't already been done, especially with his divorce?

And, per his ex-wife's testimony, Warrior is in no position to cast stones about Hogan's life.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #132 on: June 20, 2011, 10:59:52 AM »

Precisely...which is why I bash them both.
 ;)

But seriously, as I mentioned on page 5 of this thread: yeah, the prison tapes lead me to lose substantial respect for Hulk Bollea and his prick boy.
Although, what was the deal with Honky Tonk?
I thought those two were pals.

I think Honky was one of the guys who did a shoot on Hogan and how he really was backstage, how every match of the night had to be aproved by Hogan , how he basically ran the dressing room and also that he smoke a shitload of marijuanna and other things, they're on youtube somewhere, google honky tonk man shoot

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #133 on: June 20, 2011, 01:34:30 PM »
I think Honky was one of the guys who did a shoot on Hogan and how he really was backstage, how every match of the night had to be aproved by Hogan , how he basically ran the dressing room and also that he smoke a shitload of marijuanna and other things, they're on youtube somewhere, google honky tonk man shoot

So in other words Hogan hates him for telling the truth.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 21, 2011, 04:07:14 AM »
Can I have 8 minutes back pls.....

Maybe UW is looking for hush money.....

I would actually be interested in seeing a book by Hellwig...

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #135 on: June 21, 2011, 06:38:19 AM »
Can I have 8 minutes back pls.....

Maybe UW is looking for hush money.....

I would actually be interested in seeing a book by Hellwig...

Could you imagine a book by the Ulitmate Warrior?  250 pages of incomprehensive babble just like his interviews...lol

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 21, 2011, 04:48:02 PM »
"Load the spaceship with the rocket-fuel!!"
 ;)

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: June 23, 2011, 12:19:44 PM »
Could you imagine a book by the Ulitmate Warrior?  250 pages of incomprehensive babble just like his interviews...lol

It'd be a train wreck, but I'd totally buy it and wade through it cover to cover.  Warrior's rants are like a car accident; you can't help but look.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 23, 2011, 05:19:27 PM »
Mike Killam wrote, what I thought, was a decent take on the whole "Grumpy Old Men" saga.
In fact, he makes some very astute points.
credit: http://www.wrestlezone.com/editorials/article/ruining-pro-wrestling-the-hoganwarrior-saga-131737

Ruining Pro Wrestling

It really speaks to the quality of pro wrestling's juggernaut, as well as their red-headed step-brother, that the most interesting thing we have to pay attention to are the hateful words being passed between two former icons way past their primes. Is there really nothing more thrilling than watching the Ultimate Warrior piss all over the legacy of Hulk Hogan via YouTube? Do you really think a single fan would have paid attention to Warrior's ramblings (I'm trademarking that) during the Austin Era? Sure there are a percentage of people that love the behind-the-scenes drama that is inevitably produced in the professional wrestling industry, but as fans our primary entertainment comes from the product they put in front of us.

This week I heard a guy on Twitter say that Warrior is doing exactly what Zack Ryder does (using the internet to get him over), and if people are going to hate on one of the greatest of all time, they need to start hating on Ryder as well. There is a very large difference between what a current WWE Superstar does to get himself face-time and what a retired has-been does to slander somebody else's name. Zack Ryder hasn't been used by the WWE since his tag team days, and even then he was pretty low on the totem poll. Lately he's been making occasional appearances on WWE Superstars, and spotted around Raw arenas just to toy with his fans. I've never really liked Ryder's gimmick, but I respect him for refusing to sit back and wait to be used. He started his own show on his own time, and promoted it himself. It has since grown into one of the most popular channel's on YouTube and his cult following has turned into more of a legion. The decently loud “we want Ryder” chants at last night's Capitol Punishment PPV are proof that his popularity is growing. The Ultimate Warrior, on the other hand, has been off of WWE programming (full-time) for the better part of 20 years. The only thing he has in common with Zack Ryder is he wants to promote himself. Don't let Warrior's self-righteous attitude fool you. In no way did he reveal scandalous tidbits about the Hogan family because he was “doing the right thing”. He didn't do it because there is a collective of “warriors” out there who “want the truth”. Warrior did what Warrior did...for Warrior. He said himself he has a book coming out, and that's reason enough to put some spotlight on himself, especially if the book is going to contain terrible stories about other people. I wasn't even that upset by him bashing Hulk Hogan. What got me was that he did it all in the name of the fans, and I for one do not want to be responsible for tarnishing the name of another human being.

Let's look at facts for a second... Or, if not facts, let look at the highly speculated internet rumors we've all become so well acquainted with over the years. Hulk Hogan is in business for himself. Everyone knows that Hogan is a greedy “summa bitch” who never lets other people get over. If Warrior is really trying to shock us with the idea that Hogan kept him down, he's about 15 years too late to the party. But you also have to be objective, and look at the money that came from Hulk Hogan being on top for so very long. Hulkamania raked in more cash than the WWE has ever, and probably will ever see again. Hulk Hogan was the “it” figure in not only pro wrestling, but 80s culture for many years. To this day, when non-fans think of professional wrestling, the name Hulk Hogan is usually the first to pop into their heads. Could it be that Vince McMahon and the powers-that-be in the 1980s were even more responsible for Hogan going over so much?

What kills me is that none of this crap really matters. Who cares? Sean Waltman (X-Pac) recently wrote about the goings-on between Hogan and Warrior on his website (realxpac.com) and I strongly encourage you to check it out. As an inside source into the world of pro wrestling, his opinions are a lot more legitimate and objective than most, and he does a great job of dispelling some of the hypocrisy in Warrior's comments.

All this drama that has nothing to do with the televised product is killing wrestling. I'm not sure what Warrior intended to happen from all of this, but it sure as hell will not end in a match at Madison Square Garden. There is no payoff for the fans when any of this garbage gets spread around. What Hulk Hogan has done or is doing is his own business, and if he can go out there and give us a great wrestling product, I really could care less about the political situations. Granted, I'm still waiting to see a “great wrestling product” from him, but the point still remains. Once you start concerning yourself with all the negative “real life” situations going on, the actual entertainment product seems less important. Who cares about the Miz and Cena at WrestleMania, Alex Riley was just arrested! Does it matter that Ric Flair just put on one of the best matches in recent TNA history when we're too busy making assumptions about his time on the UK tour? And why does the Band matter when Scott Hall is struggling with his demons and X-Pac can't work with Vince Russo?

There is a reason I never followed Matt Hardy on Twitter while he was trying to use the IWC and his unprofessional remarks against his own company to get him fired. I was trying desperately to ignore the stupidity of my favorite entertainers and enjoy a product I've been a fan of for most of my life. I want to look back at Hulk Hogan and remember WrestleMania III, just like I want to look back on the Ultimate Warrior and not immediately think of him in his basement, surrounded by images of himself, talking about how some other guy is a self-centered jackass. That's why I love Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, and the Rock. They all have lives outside of the pro wrestling business, but they're decent human beings who keep their business professional and it almost never interferes with how we see their characters on television. When the Rock makes his return for WrestleMania, or if Jericho ever comes back to us, it won't be an open forum for all the scandal they've been causing in their time away from the company. They walk out to that ring, and it's time to perform.

Send all comments to MikeKillam@gmail.com and be sure to follow on Twitter @killeReview.

Sofa King

• Getbig II
« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2011, 06:17:24 AM »
So if Stalin and Hitler had a kid together (Conan O'brien skit style} it would be Hulk Hogan......... man who knew? My mind is completely blown right now!

In other news Warrior continues to cling to his 15 minutes of fame that Vince and Hulk gave him despite Earwig having zero talent.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 01, 2011, 06:36:24 AM »
Linda Hogan appeared on the KQRS morning show on Wednesday to promote her new book. Linda spoke about a number of topics, including recent allegations by the Ultimate Warrior that she and Hulk Hogan had an "open marriage.' She denies that claim and says based on what she's heard, Warrior is gay.

You can listen to the full interview at KQRS.com.

Regarding Warrior's claim that she and Hulk had an open marriage where each of them had romantic relationships on the side, Linda responded, "It's shock value. There's no truth to it as far as I'm concerned. As far as my life and what I've done and where I've been, absolutely no truth to it at all."

Linda claims she doesn't even know Warrior - and based on what she's heard, Warrior is gay. "I don't even know that guy. I've seen him behind the scenes at wrestling events back in the day. He's never been to our house. My kids don't know him. I've never met him other than hi or bye at an event. The truth is I don't know what my husband said to him. I don't know what they did behind the scenes. I wasn't even aware what my husband was doing in our marriage behind the scenes recently. In fact, the rumor is that Warrior is gay."

Sofa King

• Getbig II
« Reply #141 on: July 01, 2011, 06:56:24 AM »
Regarding Warrior's claim that she and Hulk had an open marriage where each of them had romantic relationships on the side, Linda responded, "It's shock value. There's no truth to it as far as I'm concerned. As far as my life and what I've done and where I've been, absolutely no truth to it at all."

This part actually rings true because what guy (other than Schwarzenegger) would have wanted to have sex with a fat fugly hog like Linda? You can put all the clown/whore makeup on it you want but it ain't getting any prettier....

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: July 01, 2011, 07:08:18 AM »
Mike Killam wrote, what I thought, was a decent take on the whole "Grumpy Old Men" saga.
In fact, he makes some very astute points.
credit: http://www.wrestlezone.com/editorials/article/ruining-pro-wrestling-the-hoganwarrior-saga-131737

Ruining Pro Wrestling

It really speaks to the quality of pro wrestling's juggernaut, as well as their red-headed step-brother, that the most interesting thing we have to pay attention to are the hateful words being passed between two former icons way past their primes. Is there really nothing more thrilling than watching the Ultimate Warrior piss all over the legacy of Hulk Hogan via YouTube? Do you really think a single fan would have paid attention to Warrior's ramblings (I'm trademarking that) during the Austin Era? Sure there are a percentage of people that love the behind-the-scenes drama that is inevitably produced in the professional wrestling industry, but as fans our primary entertainment comes from the product they put in front of us.

This week I heard a guy on Twitter say that Warrior is doing exactly what Zack Ryder does (using the internet to get him over), and if people are going to hate on one of the greatest of all time, they need to start hating on Ryder as well. There is a very large difference between what a current WWE Superstar does to get himself face-time and what a retired has-been does to slander somebody else's name. Zack Ryder hasn't been used by the WWE since his tag team days, and even then he was pretty low on the totem poll. Lately he's been making occasional appearances on WWE Superstars, and spotted around Raw arenas just to toy with his fans. I've never really liked Ryder's gimmick, but I respect him for refusing to sit back and wait to be used. He started his own show on his own time, and promoted it himself. It has since grown into one of the most popular channel's on YouTube and his cult following has turned into more of a legion. The decently loud “we want Ryder” chants at last night's Capitol Punishment PPV are proof that his popularity is growing. The Ultimate Warrior, on the other hand, has been off of WWE programming (full-time) for the better part of 20 years. The only thing he has in common with Zack Ryder is he wants to promote himself. Don't let Warrior's self-righteous attitude fool you. In no way did he reveal scandalous tidbits about the Hogan family because he was “doing the right thing”. He didn't do it because there is a collective of “warriors” out there who “want the truth”. Warrior did what Warrior did...for Warrior. He said himself he has a book coming out, and that's reason enough to put some spotlight on himself, especially if the book is going to contain terrible stories about other people. I wasn't even that upset by him bashing Hulk Hogan. What got me was that he did it all in the name of the fans, and I for one do not want to be responsible for tarnishing the name of another human being.

Let's look at facts for a second... Or, if not facts, let look at the highly speculated internet rumors we've all become so well acquainted with over the years. Hulk Hogan is in business for himself. Everyone knows that Hogan is a greedy “summa bitch” who never lets other people get over. If Warrior is really trying to shock us with the idea that Hogan kept him down, he's about 15 years too late to the party. But you also have to be objective, and look at the money that came from Hulk Hogan being on top for so very long. Hulkamania raked in more cash than the WWE has ever, and probably will ever see again. Hulk Hogan was the “it” figure in not only pro wrestling, but 80s culture for many years. To this day, when non-fans think of professional wrestling, the name Hulk Hogan is usually the first to pop into their heads. Could it be that Vince McMahon and the powers-that-be in the 1980s were even more responsible for Hogan going over so much?

What kills me is that none of this crap really matters. Who cares? Sean Waltman (X-Pac) recently wrote about the goings-on between Hogan and Warrior on his website (realxpac.com) and I strongly encourage you to check it out. As an inside source into the world of pro wrestling, his opinions are a lot more legitimate and objective than most, and he does a great job of dispelling some of the hypocrisy in Warrior's comments.

All this drama that has nothing to do with the televised product is killing wrestling. I'm not sure what Warrior intended to happen from all of this, but it sure as hell will not end in a match at Madison Square Garden. There is no payoff for the fans when any of this garbage gets spread around. What Hulk Hogan has done or is doing is his own business, and if he can go out there and give us a great wrestling product, I really could care less about the political situations. Granted, I'm still waiting to see a “great wrestling product” from him, but the point still remains. Once you start concerning yourself with all the negative “real life” situations going on, the actual entertainment product seems less important. Who cares about the Miz and Cena at WrestleMania, Alex Riley was just arrested! Does it matter that Ric Flair just put on one of the best matches in recent TNA history when we're too busy making assumptions about his time on the UK tour? And why does the Band matter when Scott Hall is struggling with his demons and X-Pac can't work with Vince Russo?

There is a reason I never followed Matt Hardy on Twitter while he was trying to use the IWC and his unprofessional remarks against his own company to get him fired. I was trying desperately to ignore the stupidity of my favorite entertainers and enjoy a product I've been a fan of for most of my life. I want to look back at Hulk Hogan and remember WrestleMania III, just like I want to look back on the Ultimate Warrior and not immediately think of him in his basement, surrounded by images of himself, talking about how some other guy is a self-centered jackass. That's why I love Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, and the Rock. They all have lives outside of the pro wrestling business, but they're decent human beings who keep their business professional and it almost never interferes with how we see their characters on television. When the Rock makes his return for WrestleMania, or if Jericho ever comes back to us, it won't be an open forum for all the scandal they've been causing in their time away from the company. They walk out to that ring, and it's time to perform.

Send all comments to MikeKillam@gmail.com and be sure to follow on Twitter @killeReview.

Couldn't have said it much better. Helwig just looks utterly pathetic, at this point, making himself to be The Ultimate DOOFUS!!!

HOGAN KEPT HIM DOWN!!??? ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!??

"So you go to the biggest event of the year, in the main event of the biggest event of the year, in one of the biggest venues of the year, wrestling the biggest star in the company, and YOU WIN!! I'd say you got launched pretty well!! Looking back, there's nothing more that this company, or Hulk Hogan, or Vince McMahon, or anyone else could have done to launch the Ultimate Warrior. - Jim Ross, from "Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior", regarding Warrior's win at WrestleMania 6.  

A clean win over Hogan, in his prime, for the World title, at WrestleMania, in front of 68,000 people........That's real oppresion there, BROTHER!!!  ::)

What can he do to Hogan at this point? The man just went through a bitter divorce and got taken to the cleaners. He almost killed himself, for goodness sake.

Hogan hit rock bottom. But, he's bounced back. If he can overcome that, the least of his concerns is a cracked-in-the-head jealous Warrior, who STILL shows his dependence on Hogan for his very existence.

Bobby Heenan said it best, Hogan hand-fed this guy and made the Ultimate Warrior. Whatever he's got, he owes to Hogan and Vince McMahon".

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you? But for those two men, Helwing would be (as Heenan also put it on "Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior), a guy who "came out of Gold's gym with a can of tuna and a raw egg and said 'Hey, there's a WWE truck; I'm going to go down there and tell them I'm a wrestler!'".

And, as X-pac (Waltman) said, these allegations of Warrior being gay have been around for some time. His ex-wife makes the claim, calling Helwig a hypocrite for his "anti-gay" statements on his blog and at college seminars. There was a YouTube clip of Missy Hyatt going into more detail about Warrior's gay stuff, in which she's at an expo with an Ultimate Warrior action figure in her hand. After making her statements, she looks at the toy and says, "You F---G F*@&#T!!!"

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: July 09, 2011, 05:02:19 AM »
Ok so where is the next boring segment?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 12, 2011, 07:54:39 PM »
The following is a new Facebook message from The Ultimate Warrior:

Hey, Terry. If you want some good creative ideas (we all know you sure as hell need them) be man enough to call and offer to pay instead of trolling around my web presence and stealing them.

When you try to copy my Warrior attiude it doesn't work for you. The size of it is too big. When you try to pull it off you look like a x-small boy drowning in his daddy's XXXL. What's your "purist Christian wife" going to say when you start dropping F' bombs like the Warriorman? Probably soemthing like, "Well, honey, it would be kinda nice if some of that was going on around here."

Just be you. Number One rule of O.W.N.

The fraud you already are is the one we love. All these years you keep going back and forth and all over the map trying to find yourself. Please, no more "new" phony faces.

You've finally done it. Your mind is empty and your balls are all shriveled up. You've officially turned yourself into a Vagina Man, a real pussy. And now, your daughter has to show hers to get any attention at all.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 13, 2011, 05:10:53 AM »
The following is a new Facebook message from The Ultimate Warrior:

Hey, Terry. If you want some good creative ideas (we all know you sure as hell need them) be man enough to call and offer to pay instead of trolling around my web presence and stealing them.

When you try to copy my Warrior attiude it doesn't work for you. The size of it is too big. When you try to pull it off you look like a x-small boy drowning in his daddy's XXXL. What's your "purist Christian wife" going to say when you start dropping F' bombs like the Warriorman? Probably soemthing like, "Well, honey, it would be kinda nice if some of that was going on around here."

Just be you. Number One rule of O.W.N.

The fraud you already are is the one we love. All these years you keep going back and forth and all over the map trying to find yourself. Please, no more "new" phony faces.

You've finally done it. Your mind is empty and your balls are all shriveled up. You've officially turned yourself into a Vagina Man, a real pussy. And now, your daughter has to show hers to get any attention at all.

Anybody else think this is all a work?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 13, 2011, 07:06:59 AM »

Anybody else think this is all a work?
I hope so. In these trying times, Hogan-Warrior III just might be what the world needs.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 13, 2011, 08:21:41 AM »
I hope so. In these trying times, Hogan-Warrior III just might be what the world needs.

Seriously, it wouldn't surprise me if they're cooking something up...or trying to, anyway.
99.999% of people will do ANYTHING if the money's right; including casting aside whatever differences they had and/or have.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 14, 2011, 08:44:44 AM »
Timmy never really watched WCW. Was Hulkster/Warrior II really that bad?
The fireball totally made up for it.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 17, 2011, 05:05:12 PM »
WWTDD.com

Linda Hogan has a new book called “Wrestling the Hulk: My Life Against The Ropes”, and in the prologue she talks about why she left Hulk Hogan, how she “summoned the courage to take the first step toward happiness”, and how she hopes her story will inspire other women, “to move on in their own lives.”

There’s nothing in the prologue about why she still calls herself Linda Hogan still even though they divorced 4 years ago or why she’s posing in a wrestling ring for the cover of a book about how she wanted to have her own life away from the wrestler, but it didn’t mention this seemingly relevant aspect of Hulks life either.

(Linda) appeared on Matty P’s Radio Happy Hour when the host went through a series of questions culled from fan emails; at one point, he asked Linda if Hulk and Brutus Beefcake carried on “an intimate relationship.”
“Wow, I don’t know how to answer this, so I don’t end up getting a lawsuit,” she said, laughing. “A little bird told me, ‘Yes they think they did.’”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really hope this creature gets what's coming to her.