Author Topic: Freedom...hahahahahaha America f*ck yeah  (Read 15329 times)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: Freedom...hahahahahaha America f*ck yeah
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2011, 07:45:47 AM »
 :-*

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2011, 07:50:24 AM »
dont these morons have something better else to do other than "dancing" in a public place in front of cops?  ::) Seriously?  Is that their way of being "rebellous" ? Of "feeling alive" , or "resisting"...resisting what btw? they live in the fucking best place on the whole planet where everyone wants to live, what's wrong with these people? Look at these people faces for fuck sake, they scream "i have mental problems and i need attention".

Why dont they go to africa, third world, pakistan help the "poors" there instead?

Provocation is provocation, these people can dance at home in their living room, in clubs... in parks... i absolutely dont see the point of provoking authorities in a fucking public and guarded place... these people have life long problems with authority it seems. They started it all from start to finish. Cops are just doing their job.

This thread at least has the merit to show who's a retarded unemployed peacenik teen with too much time on his hands on here. Cause that's what you are if you support this shit. You re as useless as these people and you seriously need some real life lessons.

Seriously id be one of these cops, there would be blood all over the place when im finished with these useless childish losers. I wont even comment on the fact it's filmed which means it was staged from the beginning. Some people seriously need to get a life. They havent built anything of this world they re living in, the people they are disrespecting did. They contribute nothing to society, in fact they re problem for society.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2011, 07:54:36 AM »
LOL the USA hate is strong in this thread...

this was organized by a political activist, they apparently were violating a law that says youre not allowed to demonstrate/protest within a certain distance from this memorial...

they were repeatedly asked to stop and then to leave and they did continued...

exactly what part of this makes you idiots think its a police state?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2011, 07:55:40 AM »
 ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2011, 07:56:20 AM »
LOL the USA hate is strong in this thread...

this was organized by a political activist, they apparently were violating a law that says youre not allowed to demonstrate/protest within a certain distance from this memorial...

they were repeatedly asked to stop and then to leave and they did continued...

exactly what part of this makes you idiots think its a police state?

You have good arms.
I hate the State.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2011, 08:04:34 AM »
Very fucking true.

American Capitalism only benefits a smal percentage of American people. Everyone else gets fucked.
oh lord, the reasoning of a 14 yo raised by hippies.

Hello, wake the fuck up , you want a better life? WORK AND EARN YOUR MONEY YOU #girl. NOBODY PREVENTS YOU FROM STUDYING, WORKING  AND GETTING RICHER BUT YOURSELF -or maybe the education you received from your parents- AND YOUR LAZINESS YOU SCUMBAG.

HOW COMES YOU HATE THE RICHES WHILE WANTING TO BECOME ONE OF THEM?

I'm not rich but i dont hate them, i understand they got where they are because of what they or their parents or grandparents did to raise in the social ladder.
 You on the other hand are just a whiny unexperienced jealous loser. Also, not one of these rich people does anything that prevent you from getting richer / raise in the social ladder at work or at school. There are no obstacles but the ones you create for yourself. no conspiracy, just whiny losers with too much time on their hands and a shitty education from parents who didnt care enough about them.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2011, 08:08:31 AM »
oh lord, the reasoning of a 14 yo raised by hippies.

Hello, wake the fuck up , you want a better life? WORK AND EARN YOUR MONEY YOU #girl. NOBODY PREVENTS YOU FROM STUDYING, WORKING  AND GETTING RICHER BUT YOURSELF -or maybe the education you received from your parents- AND YOUR LAZINESS YOU SCUMBAG.

HOW COMES YOU HATE THE RICHES WHILE WANTING TO BECOME ONE OF THEM?

I'm not rich but i dont hate them, i understand they got where they are because of what they or their parents or grandparents did to raise in the social ladder.
 You on the other hand are just a whiny unexperienced jealous loser. Also, not one of these rich people does anything that prevent you from getting richer / raise in the social ladder at work or at school. There are no obstacles but the ones you create for yourself. no conspiracy, just whiny losers with too much time on their hands and a shitty education from parents who didnt care enough about them.

LOL I said the same thing about this moron...

a college kid who has been spoon fed and lapped up the pc liberal bull shit from his college professors...

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2011, 08:09:39 AM »
America is a fucking police state. In the USA the cops love to just come out of nowhere and fuck with people, or overstep their bounds and go Dirty Harry.

Calling the USA "The Land f the Free" is a fucking joke. What exactly is free about it? The extreme laws and regulations? The lack of national health insurance? The police state? The codes and laws on every little thing. The highest level of incarceration? Yup, free country for sure....

Ever been to mainland China?  Simple things like food safety violations are punishable by DEATH in china.  They execute more people than all the other countries in the world combined. http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/30/china.food.violations/index.html?hpt=Sbin

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2011, 08:13:40 AM »
Ever been to mainland China?  Simple things like food safety violations are punishable by DEATH in china.  They execute more people than all the other countries in the world combined. http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/30/china.food.violations/index.html?hpt=Sbin

And when you fuck a girl who is 17.9 years old in America you spend your life in jail. Tell me that is reasonable. Oh yeah you are gonna say it's the law, stupid people who can't obey the law deserve these sentences.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2011, 08:14:32 AM »
Who are the people risking their lives to get into USA?  No one from the civilised western world thats for sure. Maybe a few south/central  american scumbags.
It is now more difficult for a US citizen to get entry to work in UK than the other way around. Been this way sonce the new emigration rules set in October 2009.

USA is the most brainwashed country in the world. The reason why education is kept at so low a level for the majority of residents is to stop them from realising this. The Western world laughs at you knumbskulls.  :D :D :D

There is much truth to this gentleman's statement.  In my line of work, I often travel to London for conferences and for various training activities and folks on the other side of the pond can't stand Americans.

The truth of the matter is that the world outside of the USA is BEAUTIFUL and sometimes as Americans we forget that there is civilization just outside of our borders.  Spain, Greece and Italy are places that I could retire in for true comfort and economic stability.

Sadly, the comments about our education not being on par with the rest of the civilized world are true.  We need to step it up.

"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2011, 08:16:16 AM »
How long until mini skirts are banned by law?
You euros...
What I mean is causing a disruption like cursing up a storm in a public place, disrupting the normal operation of things...you can be told to leave, if one doesn't then you can be arrested for trespassing on private property and or disorderly conduct or disturbing the peace...you can be arrested for failing to obey an officer as well, depending on state's laws...

Also, one can be arrested for drunken disorderly...watch the show cops to see how people like the above vids take it further and further, next thing you know, they are peeing on a kid or a monument...

The saying goes, your rights end, where mine begin...

Wearing a miniskirt, please...

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2011, 08:19:56 AM »
Yes, I can clearly see how 2 persons hugging can turn into a golden shower orgy in about 5 seconds.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2011, 08:20:47 AM »
euros are taking shots at the US while converting to islam and being replaced by muslims without saying a single word, their kids being enslaved by force at school to become dhimmis...please. The most skilled/educated of them want to move or are moving to north america or australia as we speak, and most european elites sons and daughters are already studying and/or living in north america. Says a lot about the situation in europe.

If it can make you feel better to discuss this video -on an american messageboard lol- why not, wont prevent you from having to learn arabic and figure that you re part of history already.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2011, 08:24:13 AM »
Yes, I can clearly see how 2 persons hugging can turn into a golden shower orgy in about 5 seconds.
THIS WAS ORGANIZED TO BE A POLITICAL DEMONSTRATION!!!!

they started the tape after they had already been asked to stop...so we didnt even get to see their demonstration...

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2011, 08:24:26 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2011, 08:27:10 AM »
drunken disorderly

It's drunk & disorderly.  Trust me, I know.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2011, 08:31:03 AM »
sucks there wasnt anyone around with the balls to fuck with those park police ... if i was there i would have been in there face cussing them out, dancing up a fuckin storm.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2011, 08:32:33 AM »
euros are taking shots at the US while converting to islam and being replaced by muslims without saying a single word, their kids being enslaved by force at school to become dhimmis...please. The most skilled/educated of them want to move or are moving to north america or australia as we speak, and most european elites sons and daughters are already studying and/or living in north america. Says a lot about the situation in europe.

If it can make you feel better to discuss this video -on an american messageboard lol- why not, wont prevent you from having to learn arabic and figure that you re part of history already.

And you are the new external state of China. I gladly accept my new muslim overlords. It's a strong religion/ideology, so what the heck. Lets not pretend that other ideologies haven't shed their fair share of blood. I would love to move to Australia by the way, but I'm scared of the heat and the huge critters.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2011, 08:36:14 AM »
sucks there wasnt anyone around with the balls to fuck with those park police ... if i was there i would have been in there face cussing them out, dancing up a fuckin storm.
and you would have got arrested and a train run on you when you got to jail...::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2011, 08:37:05 AM »
and you would have got arrested and a train run on you when you got to jail...::)
ah, a silver lining!

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2011, 08:37:49 AM »
And when you fuck a girl who is 17.9 years old in America you spend your life in jail. Tell me that is reasonable. Oh yeah you are gonna say it's the law, stupid people who can't obey the law deserve these sentences.

If you believe this, you should familiarize yourself with the US Statutory laws.  Many states statutory limits are 16, not 18, and in order to violate the law the "actor" needs to be more than X years older than the victim.  Some states statutory limit is as low as 13.  Prison times vary state to state.  This is not controlled by federal government.  

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2011, 08:46:59 AM »
I'm sure as fuk it didn't stop there.

Pigs probably tortured the arrested people after media was silenced. Where are those arrested ones today? In guantanamo? Dead? Are their families sent to guantanamo also`?

Conversation in guantanamo:

-Why are you here, mate?
-I flew planes to skyscrapers... what about you?
-I danced at the Jefferson monument ..

;D ;D ;D

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2011, 08:59:05 AM »
America is a fucking police state. In the USA the cops love to just come out of nowhere and fuck with people, or overstep their bounds and go Dirty Harry.

Calling the USA "The Land f the Free" is a fucking joke. What exactly is free about it? The extreme laws and regulations? The lack of national health insurance? The police state? The codes and laws on every little thing. The highest level of incarceration? Yup, free country for sure....

Do you realize that nowdays in America nobody care about this things you just mentioned!
The only think american people care is the last episode of their favorite reality show,the last episode of american idol,the last episode of dancing with the star,the last game of the playoff, the superbowl and the last model of the iphone!

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2011, 09:00:33 AM »

I have lived in mainland China (Zhengzhou) and currently live in Hong Kong. You can trace my IP or something if you like. Let me tell you something: Most police in mainland China don't even carry weapons. No guns, no batons, no tasers. I have NEVER seen them harass anybody. When they speak to you, they tend to speak politely. They are FAR less confrontational and violent than American police.

I've lived in the USA and Canada prior to living here. IMO Toronto is the closest thing I've ever seen to a 'police state,' and most of the USA ain't that much better. I certainly trust Chinese police much more than I trust American police. You'd have to be out of your goddamn mind to call the police in America...

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2011, 09:09:28 AM »
Do you realize that nowdays in America nobody care about this things you just mentioned!
The only think american people care is the last episode of their favorite reality show,the last episode of american idol,the last episode of dancing with the star,the last game of the playoff, the superbowl and the last model of the iphone!

damn...you pretty much nailed it right there.

You left out First 48, Lock Up and To Catch a Predator re-runs.  ;)