Author Topic: So... had a bird die in my hands yesterday  (Read 7597 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: So... had a bird die in my hands yesterday
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2011, 02:56:10 AM »
i love animals

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2011, 03:37:15 AM »
i love animals

me too, especially BBQ.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2011, 03:38:41 AM »
i love animals

This is why we stay at Getbig.com

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2011, 03:51:36 AM »

This is why we stay at Getbig.com
THIS

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2011, 06:56:26 AM »
You are a pussy who has never seen the brutal realities that exist outside whatever spoiled rich fist world country you live in.

Fly out to India and walk around for a while. You'll probably start crying at the abject poverty and suffering you see.

Go visit some poor countries and see what capitalism does to "those other people" who you don't see. It ain't pretty at all.

Sorry I don't speak Paki

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2011, 06:57:33 AM »

Sorry I don't speak Paki

You speak Oi skinhead language though don't you?

You wearing your red and white today?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2011, 07:02:55 AM »
You speak Oi skinhead language though don't you?

You wearing your red and white today?

Do you know what Oi skins were about without googling it up?

but listen I'm not a racist person but I make an exception with you, you are the picture perfect paki that
complains about how bad the world is treating him and how bad they are getting fucked by the white man for centuries and centuries..

Well let me ask you this....

India and Paki land are free of the iron british fist since what? 70 years or more? How long does it take for you guys to get your fucking act together?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2011, 07:06:01 AM »
Do you know what Oi skins were about without googling it up?

but listen I'm not a racist person but I make an exception with you, you are the picture perfect paki that
complains about how bad the world is treating him and how bad they are getting fucked by the white man for centuries and centuries..

Well let me ask you this....

India and Paki land are free of the iron british fist since what? 70 years or more? How long does it take for you guys to get your fucking act together?

Idiot. I am a white guy.

Just because I spoke fondly of India does not mean i'm Indian, Gump.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2011, 07:08:22 AM »
Idiot. I am a white guy.

Just because I spoke fondly of India does not mean i'm Indian, Gump.

I know who you are ;) trust me I've been here for a long time and I remember you, different account a while back with the same avatar as your username.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2011, 07:09:58 AM »
I know who you are ;) trust me I've been here for a long time and I remember you, different account a while back with the same avatar as your username.

People are being outed here.... ??? :o

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2011, 07:13:31 AM »
People are being outed here.... ??? :o

Lets just say, he's not white (even if he wishes he was) skinny and he is originally from India ;)

Has been posting here a long time ago, nobody liked him and he disapeard all of a sudden, than
he registers a new account with the same name as his Avatar was in the old account ;) he even has
the same posting style etc.

But its okay redstar I let you play your little charade a little longer ;)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2011, 07:16:03 AM »

Go compare the posting style between him and I you idiot.

Totally different style.

This has already been covered. You would have to be stupid to think I am that guy. I can write circles around that guy.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2011, 07:18:32 AM »
Go compare the posting style between him and I you idiot.

Totally different style.

This has already been covered. You would have to be stupid to think I am that guy. I can write circles around that guy.

its okay don't get so defensive, I know who you are and its okay, just don't get over your head you skinny stinky third world wannabe :D

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2011, 08:17:18 AM »
Stark, a week ago...I was leaving work...I was behind a school bus, well it had stopped at the bottom of a bridge, right after a traffic light. It wasn't a scheduled stop...Well, we were wondering why it stopped, so I went in the other lane...the busdriver had stopped for a big ass pond turtle that was in the middle of the road. I did something that was uncharacteristic of me...I kept going, as I was leaving I saw that th busdriver had got gotten out and was going to move the pond turtle---even though he had a backup behind him. I thought about going back, but didn't...

As I got home, I saw that there was another pond turtle on a residential street...so, I got out, picked him up, and put him in the car. I was taking him to a nearby pond. It was a Painted Slider...it had a dirty carapace, but a beautifully colored plastron. I took him to the pond, and I felt better thar Mr. turtle wasn't roadkill.

You shouldnt relocate the turtles.  Just move them safely off the road.  Research this a little.  I thought to relocate too, but evidently you're not supposed to.

Jussup

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2011, 11:47:40 AM »
got to make a strange confession here: My father died way too young. My grandparents followed. And so did my dog. Strangely it is the death of my dog that I still can't get over after almost 10 years.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2011, 02:25:50 AM »
got to make a strange confession here: My father died way too young. My grandparents followed. And so did my dog. Strangely it is the death of my dog that I still can't get over after almost 10 years.

Not strange at all, your dog probably treated you the best, never told you to go to bed, to eat more vegetables, that you are too loud, and all the other stuff parents tell their kids.

With your dog, you most likely have only positive memories, and you cared for him, as opposed to your father cared for you.