Author Topic: Riot breaks out at "Rib Fest"  (Read 31692 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Riot breaks out at "Rib Fest"
« Reply #200 on: May 31, 2011, 06:39:49 PM »
I think everybody is a little bit racist. It's pretty natural thing. I really don't like thug blacks, spics who act ghetto, white trash, gooks who act ghetto. I know good people exist in all of those races though.

Where I work I talk to a lot of the older black southern woman. I have a lot of respect for them. Most are very religious have a lot of morals. They would give you the shirt off of their back. I was going through a hard time and one of the ladies saw the pain I was going through she said she could see it in my eyes. She told me she was going to "pray for me." She had a nice talk with me and shared my pain with me. To me that really meant a lot. It goes to show were all created bye god. We can't hate a whole race of people.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #201 on: May 31, 2011, 06:40:50 PM »
I think everybody is a little bit racist. It's pretty natural thing. I really don't like thug blacks, spics who act ghetto, white trash, gooks who act ghetto. I know good people exist in all of those races though.

Where I work I talk to a lot of the older black southern woman. I have a lot of respect for them. Most are very religious have a lot of morals. They would give you the shirt off of your back. I was going through a hard time and one of the ladies saw the pain I was going through she said she could see it in my eyes. She told me she was going to "pray for me." She had a nice talk with me and shared my pain with me. To me that really meant a lot. It goes to show were all created bye god. We can't hate a whole race of people.
Did you hit it ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #202 on: May 31, 2011, 06:43:32 PM »
What I'm trying to say is respect is what seperates us from the animals. If someone respects you and treats you like an equal it's hard to hate on them.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: May 31, 2011, 06:56:05 PM »
Where I work I talk to a lot of the older black southern woman. I have a lot of respect for them. Most are very religious have a lot of morals. They would give you the shirt off of their back.

That would be badass because most of them have massive tits too.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #204 on: May 31, 2011, 06:59:21 PM »
That would be badass because most of them have massive tits too.

Haha go ahead turn my heart felt post into a sick joke. I was trying to bring some postive vibes to this thread fallsview style.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #205 on: May 31, 2011, 06:59:55 PM »

Where I work I talk to a lot of the older black southern woman. I have a lot of respect for them. Most are very religious have a lot of morals. They would give you the shirt off of their back. I was going through a hard time and one of the ladies saw the pain I was going through she said she could see it in my eyes. She told me she was going to "pray for me." She had a nice talk with me and shared my pain with me. To me that really meant a lot. It goes to show were all created bye god. We can't hate a whole race of people.
No, this just proves what we already know as Mirror Neurons.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: May 31, 2011, 07:04:19 PM »
What I'm trying to say is respect is what seperates us from the animals. If someone respects you and treats you like an equal it's hard to hate on them.
Uh, nothing "separates us from animals" because WE ARE animals.  We are mammals, homo sapiens, the fifth great ape.

Furthermore, multitudes of animals also have mirror neurons and the ability to even go beyond their own species to protect and care for other species as they would their own.  Stop trying to toot your spiritual horn, because it sounds like discordant shit.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #207 on: May 31, 2011, 07:05:01 PM »
No, this just proves what we already know as Mirror Neurons.

Ya okay scientist. I can see the good in people that's what I mean. The lady who I'm talking about has a good heart.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: May 31, 2011, 07:07:50 PM »
Ya okay scientist. I can see the good in people that's what I mean. The lady who I'm taking about has a good heart.
Thats better.  Next time don`t go all god on us.  It detracts from the point you are trying to make.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #209 on: May 31, 2011, 07:12:20 PM »
Ya okay scientist. I can see the good in people that's what I mean. The lady who I'm talking about has a good heart.
Did she take off her shirt and show you her "hearts". :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #210 on: May 31, 2011, 07:17:37 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #211 on: May 31, 2011, 07:20:29 PM »
I'm surprised nobody saw this glaring Photoshop...check the front wheel

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #212 on: May 31, 2011, 07:54:08 PM »
I'm surprised nobody saw this glaring Photoshop...check the front wheel

LOL. rolling.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #213 on: May 31, 2011, 08:21:52 PM »
You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but not the jungle out of the monkey.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: June 01, 2011, 06:04:43 AM »
You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but not the jungle out of the monkey.

wow a philosopher....you and all of 729 posts

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: June 01, 2011, 07:06:26 AM »
you goddamn idiot..so you are saying here in front of all of getbig land that Hispanics are considered black???....I'm sure they don't consider themselves to be....

pretty much yes, in fact I consider bleck people of higher value than Hispanic.
Unless they are getbiggers of course.

Your turn asswipe

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: June 01, 2011, 07:39:59 AM »
pretty much yes, in fact I consider bleck people of higher value than Hispanic.
Unless they are getbiggers of course.

Your turn asswipe

no response necessary...your post speaks for itself...you've made yourself a laughing stock

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #217 on: June 01, 2011, 01:24:12 PM »

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: June 01, 2011, 01:32:52 PM »

rise up!  stop the corporations from stealing your hard earned wages, take back, destroy evil corporations any way you can. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #219 on: June 02, 2011, 02:48:04 AM »
Then why does a thinly veiled racist like you use the term "Aboriginal" to appease, when Indian is still the term used to describe indigenous people in the Canadian Constitution?

I felt that the term Aboriginal would be less ambiguous.  But I would never even THINK about posting a racist remark.  These days I can just read threads like this one and watch everyone else do it.  ;D

Matt C = closet peter puffer

I would never even THINK about consuming a man's sperm.  Next week my city is hosting its very first GAY PARADE though.  I think it's being endorsed by the local far-left party to gain votes.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: June 04, 2011, 06:17:18 AM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Urban Beach Week Destroys South Beach … Again
Townhall.com ^ | June 4, 2011 | Doug Giles
Posted on June 4, 2011 9:18:32 AM EDT by Kaslin

Well, I’m going to be called a racist for this one, but here it goes: What the heck is up with the hip hop crowd trashing South Beach year after year on Memorial Day? Is this how your crew celebrates the hard-won freedoms our nation’s heroes gave their lives for—by annually ransacking South Florida and shooting at cops?

It’s gotten so bad down on South Beach while the Urban Beach Weekers are in town that South Floridians, of all races, remind each other not to go south past Surfside until the “Urban Beach Week” is over because it is one god-awful hell zone.

I know if I owned property and/or lived on SoBe I would be raising utter Cain with my city officials for allowing this kind of madness in my neighborhood on a yearly basis. I have several friends who live between 5th and 64th & Collins, and they get the hell out of Dodge each year when this invasive group blows into town. More than a few of my friends put up their hurricane shutters before leaving their homes in anticipation of the carnage this week historically brings.

That, my friends, is a problem when you have to leave your digs, board up your property and hide your vehicles because a particular crowd is coming to town that necessitates such precautions. What’s up with that? That’s BS no matter how you slice it.

And if you think I’m alone in loathing that which this pillaging element regularly unleashes on our beautiful city, you’re nuts. Gay activist Herb Sosa especially despises it. The vast majority of people who give a damn about Dade County and our gorgeous beaches hate Urban Beach Week. Yep, I said it. They hate it … especially those who live in the condos and mansions along South Beach.

Why do they detest UBW? Well, it’s because of things like the insane 24-hour noise, the tons of trash on the streets and beaches, the increase in security that is reminiscent of Fallujah in 2004, and the radical spike in crime and arrests (including the ubiquitous vandalism of cars and homes).

This past weekend the Urban Beach people hit their nadir: They turned South Beach, America’s Riviera, into a war zone. Collins Avenue on Memorial Day was indeed memorable but in a tawdry, satanic sense as the Urban Beach Weekers made our Cosmopolitan playground look more like Cairo, complete with attempted cop killing. Yes, during this year’s festivities the Urban Beach Weekers trashed the historic Art Deco streets, screamed, yelled and blasted music 24/7, and then, of course, there’s the attempted murder of our local police. Yep, one of the “tourists” tried to run over several cops with his vehicle and then shot at them, at which point a gunfight ensued between one of these winners and Miami’s cops that made anything John Yoo has produced look lame.

Call me a racist, a gringo, honkey, cracker, or whatever. But at the end of the day if Edgar and Johnny Winter, the von Trapps or the lost white tribe from Whiteyville (that listens to Pat Boone and only Pat Boone) came to my city year after year and screwed it up, as much as I love my Caucasian brethren, I would do everything in my power to bounce them away from my house. As in, for good.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: June 04, 2011, 02:51:34 PM »
your whole life seems to revolve around searching the internet to find negative articles about blacks so as to reinforce your own racism....

give it a rest already ....we get it

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #222 on: June 05, 2011, 05:43:17 PM »
White racism and Fox News led to the destruction of South Beach on Memorial Day Weekend.

Blacks are never responsible for any of their actions and the fact that the vast majority of crime is committed by blacks happens to be a coincidence.

You should all be ashamed of yourself for suggesting otherwise. Vote to re-elect President Obama and repent upon your past sins of racial intolerance.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #223 on: June 06, 2011, 08:36:59 AM »
White racism and Fox News led to the destruction of South Beach on Memorial Day Weekend.

Blacks are never responsible for any of their actions and the fact that the vast majority of crime is committed by blacks happens to be a coincidence.

You should all be ashamed of yourself for suggesting otherwise. Vote to re-elect President Obama and repent upon your past sins of racial intolerance.

Naaaaa..The KneeGrows fucked that shit up.. thats why i only go to miami when its not an event goin on

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: June 06, 2011, 11:32:11 AM »
Flash Mobs Attack 2 Men In Streeterville (The Amish in Chicago)
CBS Chicago ^ | June 5, 2011 | Staff

________________________ ________________________ ____________________

The first attack happened around 8:25 p.m. Saturday when a man was attacked after parking his motor scooter near the Northwestern University campus in Streeterville.

The man had parked on the 300 block of East Chicago Avenue across the street from Wieboldt Hall when a group of 15 to 20 men, all approximately 16 to 20 years old and black, approached him, according to an alert from the university.

One of them threw a baseball at the victim’s face and knocked him to the ground, the alert said. Several others from the group punched and hit him several times. The victim tried to protect himself and fought back.

(Excerpt) Read more at chicago.cbslocal.com ...

Community organizing worked wonders over there.    ::)  ::)