Author Topic: Performance Edge D-Aspartic Acid $5 at Vitamin World (Clearance Sale)  (Read 10813 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Talke about major markdown. Vitamin World normally charges 30-35 bucks for this.

I've heard good thing about this products and was curious to try it. Since it was so cheap, I got two of them for $10.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
their's a reason it's so cheap.  it's a bunk product

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
DAA normally isn't that cheap. And, from what I've seen on the reviews, most of those who've used it really like it.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
their's a reason it's so cheap.  it's a bunk product

how so? in what way?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Talke about major markdown. Vitamin World normally charges 30-35 bucks for this.

I've heard good thing about this products and was curious to try it. Since it was so cheap, I got two of them for $10.

McWay taken to the cleaners again ;D

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
how so? in what way?

It's a non essential amino acid for one. 
You're better off getting the right amount of it from food.

So why waste the money? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

So why waste the money? 

McWay just likes shilling products..old habits are hard to break :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
McWay just likes shilling products..old habits are hard to break :)

Sort of like politicians?   

Necrosis

• Getbig V

So why waste the money? 

what does being a non essential amino acid have to do with its ergogenic function, namely increasing testosterone. What you have wrote is a non-sequitor.

There are studies showing large increases in testosterone in humans from supplementation

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
what does being a non essential amino acid have to do with its ergogenic function, namely increasing testosterone. What you have wrote is a non-sequitor.

There are studies showing large increases in testosterone in humans from supplementation

Large increases in testosterone from this balognie product lol.  Show me the studies.  

Many products in the market are NOT WORTH THE PRICE YOU HAVE TO PAY.  

You want to boost testosterone, what the thread maker ought to do is throw some deadlifts and or squats to his routine.  
I've used many balognie products like tribulus, maca, doesn't do anything for me really.  
HOWEVER, If I do some heavy squats 1 or 2 days prior to spending time with lady friend, it never fails to boost natty test levels.   *reflecting on good times*

Anyways, save the money thread maker, theirs cheaper and free ways to boost test, rather than taking crap products.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Performance Edge D-Aspartic Acid $5 at Vitamin World (Clearance Sale)
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2011, 12:35:49 PM »
Large increases in testosterone from this balognie product lol.  Show me the studies.  

Many products in the market are NOT WORTH THE PRICE YOU HAVE TO PAY.  

You want to boost testosterone, what the thread maker ought to do is throw some deadlifts and or squats to his routine.  
I've used many balognie products like tribulus, maca, doesn't do anything for me really.  
HOWEVER, If I do some heavy squats 1 or 2 days prior to spending time with lady friend, it never fails to boost natty test levels.   *reflecting on good times*

Anyways, save the money thread maker, theirs cheaper and free ways to boost test, rather than taking crap products.

so you are unaware of the data regarding this supplement yet you claim it's bologna? seems reasonable.

i agree there are cheap ways to increase testosterone but for 5 bucks a tub i would doubt you would find any.

I can get you the data if you like but nutraplanet has a decent write-up on it and im already on the website, so...

D-aspartic acid is a physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and testes. D-aspartic acid is formed when the enzyme aspartate racemase converts L-aspartic acid into D-aspartic acid in the testes and other glands within the body. D-aspartic acid plays a vital role in the manufacturing of sperm cells and sex hormone production. D-Aspartic Acid is a very potent sexual performance stimulator, enhancing libido, erection quality, ejaculate, duration of intercourse and perceived orgasm intensity. Human studies have shown a significant increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), a messenger hormone that signals the testes to produce more testosterone. and a correlation to boosting testosterone levels in men when supplementing D-aspartic Acid. D-aspartate acid also induces potent elevation of neurotransmitters such as dopamine & GABA, which are implicated to be responsible for its memory enhancing, anti-depressive & nootropic effects. Additional benefits of D-aspartic acid are its ability to enhance Nitric Oxide production and accompanied (N02,NO3) blood levels.

In one particular study, researchers gave a couple of dozen men aged between 27 and 37 a daily dose of 3.12 grams of D-aspartic acid for twelve days consecutively. Twenty other men were given a placebo. The testosterone level in the subjects that received the supplement had risen by 33% after the twelve days.

food and supplementing single amino acids in high concentrations are not the same thing for a number of reasons.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2011, 01:16:58 PM »
so you are unaware of the data regarding this supplement yet you claim it's bologna? seems reasonable.

i agree there are cheap ways to increase testosterone but for 5 bucks a tub i would doubt you would find any.

I can get you the data if you like but nutraplanet has a decent write-up on it and im already on the website, so...

D-aspartic acid is a physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and testes. D-aspartic acid is formed when the enzyme aspartate racemase converts L-aspartic acid into D-aspartic acid in the testes and other glands within the body. D-aspartic acid plays a vital role in the manufacturing of sperm cells and sex hormone production. D-Aspartic Acid is a very potent sexual performance stimulator, enhancing libido, erection quality, ejaculate, duration of intercourse and perceived orgasm intensity. Human studies have shown a significant increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), a messenger hormone that signals the testes to produce more testosterone. and a correlation to boosting testosterone levels in men when supplementing D-aspartic Acid. D-aspartate acid also induces potent elevation of neurotransmitters such as dopamine & GABA, which are implicated to be responsible for its memory enhancing, anti-depressive & nootropic effects. Additional benefits of D-aspartic acid are its ability to enhance Nitric Oxide production and accompanied (N02,NO3) blood levels.

In one particular study, researchers gave a couple of dozen men aged between 27 and 37 a daily dose of 3.12 grams of D-aspartic acid for twelve days consecutively. Twenty other men were given a placebo. The testosterone level in the subjects that received the supplement had risen by 33% after the twelve days.

food and supplementing single amino acids in high concentrations are not the same thing for a number of reasons.

Mcway, load up on this jibberish, start a log, and lets see the intense results!  This should be good. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2011, 11:57:57 AM »
Mcway, load up on this jibberish, start a log, and lets see the intense results!  This should be good. 

no one said there would be intense results, but for 5 bucks a tub an increased libido, mood and sexual performance is enough to purchase it. If it can help with body composition thats a plus, it would work overtime as its a significant increase in testosterone but nothing compared to steriods obviously.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2011, 12:07:10 PM »
Don't you think that loading up on this garbage might have side effects too?  Maybe diahrea, what good is it to have hard on that lasts one more minute than usual when u gotta pause to crap during sex.  You're going to have this poor fella Mclovin have to take a dump and deal with his hard, pissing all over the crown of the toilet. 

D-aspartic acid is BALOGNIE!!!!!!  No way around it!!

Eat some sausage in the morning, have a coffee with asparteme sweetner, both are potent in d-aspartic acid. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2011, 06:52:54 PM »
Don't you think that loading up on this garbage might have side effects too?  Maybe diahrea, what good is it to have hard on that lasts one more minute than usual when u gotta pause to crap during sex.  You're going to have this poor fella Mclovin have to take a dump and deal with his hard, pissing all over the crown of the toilet. 

D-aspartic acid is BALOGNIE!!!!!!  No way around it!!

Eat some sausage in the morning, have a coffee with asparteme sweetner, both are potent in d-aspartic acid. 

definitely potential side effects.

your stating your opinion like its fact, your opinion by the way isn't very informed.

again you are mistaken, aspartame does not have D-aspartic acid, why are you so against something you know nothing about?

perhaps you should read the data, understand what the potential is for the supplement and come to a rational conclusion, i suggest that for everything really. You seem to have your mind made up before knowing anything about it. Some supplements are shit, alot have numerous positive effects.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2011, 09:04:26 PM »
definitely potential side effects.

your stating your opinion like its fact, your opinion by the way isn't very informed.

again you are mistaken, aspartame does not have D-aspartic acid, why are you so against something you know nothing about?

perhaps you should read the data, understand what the potential is for the supplement and come to a rational conclusion, i suggest that for everything really. You seem to have your mind made up before knowing anything about it. Some supplements are shit, alot have numerous positive effects.

Wikipedia said so about the sweetener and sausage lol. 
Listen bud, what you'll get out of this supplement will be so minimal.  It really is not worth the money.

Mclovin, buy your d-aspartic acid, go ahead and throw in tribulus it has been shown to improve test a trivial amount, go ahead and my some maca root, studies prove it's legitimicy, as we as horny goat weed for a lady friend if you got one.  ALL PROVEN TO HELP RAISE TEST AND IMPROVE SEX LIFE!!!!

Now you'll be spending close to $70 dollars, for a minor increase in test concentrations.  Necrosis, you and I Know you can get much better product with 70 dollars, MUCH F'N BETTER!!!  But then again, this is the wrong forum to discuss that. 

Good look Mclovin

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 10:25:59 AM »
Listen bud, what you'll get out of this supplement will be so minimal.  It really is not worth the money.

Mclovin, buy your d-aspartic acid, go ahead and throw in tribulus it has been shown to improve test a trivial amount, go ahead and my some maca root, studies prove it's legitimicy, as we as horny goat weed for a lady friend if you got one.  ALL PROVEN TO HELP RAISE TEST AND IMPROVE SEX LIFE!!!!

Now you'll be spending close to $70 dollars, for a minor increase in test concentrations.  Necrosis, you and I Know you can get much better product with 70 dollars, MUCH F'N BETTER!!!  But then again, this is the wrong forum to discuss that. 

Good look Mclovin

i just looked at wikipedia for aspartame and it says nothing about containing D-aspartic acid, not sure where you got that info, perhaps you just seen aspartic acid and assumed as much.

you are creating straw men, im not suggesting spending all that money on different supplements no where did i suggest that. Steroids as you eluded are stronger yes, but have way more potential side effects, earlier you were concerned with diarrhea but im sure hypercoaguability, potential cardiovascular complications, endocrine effects, hair loss and potential psychiatric complications are worse, no? The upsides are clear, there is no need to discuss these drugs in this forum, i think its obvious what benefits and risks they carry.

it's 5 dollars, it has evidence and has numerous anecdotal reports showing it's efficacy. You are also leaving out the other potential benefits of maca etc. improved inflammatory response, sperm motility and count, decreased refractory periods etc.

its all cost/benefit analysis. I would be concerned over negative mood changes as this product can go either way based on individual neurochemistry, that would be my concern.

you went to aspartic acid on wiki, it does state what you claim but it is incorrect in a sense. It is L-aspartic acid fyi.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2011, 10:43:57 AM »
McWay taken to the cleaners again ;D

Yep, a whopping $10. How will I pay my children's tuition?  ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2011, 10:49:11 AM »
no one said there would be intense results, but for 5 bucks a tub an increased libido, mood and sexual performance is enough to purchase it. If it can help with body composition thats a plus, it would work overtime as its a significant increase in testosterone but nothing compared to steriods obviously.

Actually, it's not a tub; it's the pills.

And, this brand is from Performance Edge, not NutraPure. But, I've read some of the reviews from those who used NutraPure's product and the folks seem quite pleased with it.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2011, 10:52:21 AM »

Good look Mclovin

$70? Not hardly. I can get a decent Trib product for around $10 (Vitamin Shoppe's Python).

And, my "lady friend" (i.e. my wife of going on nine years) isn't exactly complaining about my "python", with which she will get re-acquainted on our anniversary.  ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2011, 11:37:00 AM »
$70? Not hardly. I can get a decent Trib product for around $10 (Vitamin Shoppe's Python).

And, my "lady friend" (i.e. my wife of going on nine years) isn't exactly complaining about my "python", with which she will get re-acquainted on our anniversary.  ;D

only happens once a year huh? :)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2011, 01:36:37 PM »
only happens once a year huh? :)

haha.

Congratulations on that.  Mass dose the D-aspartic acid and the trib and tell us how it goes.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2011, 06:43:09 PM »
haha.

Congratulations on that.  Mass dose the D-aspartic acid and the trib and tell us how it goes.
HA! :)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2011, 07:22:09 AM »
haha.

I've used Trib before. For the most part, I like it, although I'm not using it at the moment.

So far, with the DAA, the increased "wood" is a definite plus. I'm not expecting to swell up into a monster by using DAA. As I said, I've heard good things about it. I saw it on sale for $5 (I was actually looking for something else, completely unrelated); so I thought I'd give it a try.

As for Andre, Mr. I-got-$14-lbs-of-Cell-Tech-dirt-cheap-yet-I-hate-supplements-they-don't-really-work (especially when you eat like crap and train like a girl, as he admitted to doing, during his rant), my wife sees the MCWAY python a lot more than just annually. She'll just have more frequent visits on our anniversary.  ;D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2011, 10:43:46 AM »
What you have wrote is a non-sequitor.
^^
NON-SEQUITOR is not LOGICAL- he MUST be eliminated....