Author Topic: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT  (Read 134321 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Honestly if he says it's not him, it's not him.  Accounts get hacked all the time, without a head shot or conclusive proof otherwise it's speculation and tabloid fodder.

So in other words, Anthony Weenie should be taken at his word despite all evidence to the contrary. How about Larry Craig?

When you say "head shot", do you mean that a sketch artist should be called in so the public can do a penis lineup? ::)

You are so stupid you make my hair hurt.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Not hard - but if it was hcked why is he not askingfor an FBI investigation and saying the picture is not him?  
how do you know he's not trying to get them to look into it?

It's pretty clear over the last decade they absolutely forgot about this shit.  All of the cybercrime shit is way up.  They've left it in the hands of private companies to take care for the most part.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Is it hard to do?

I have no idea
lol, no, it's not hard.  We start talking about a high profile figure that might have a payday behind the hack, yea...

I don't know that to be the case, but it's just as possible right now as asking us to believe the guy was so stupid he uploaded his cock on what he clearly knows is an open forum.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
how do you know he's not trying to get them to look into it?

It's pretty clear over the last decade they absolutely forgot about this shit.  All of the cybercrime shit is way up.  They've left it in the hands of private companies to take care for the most part.

He said so clearly.  and why him and how many other people have had hacked twitter accounts in congress?   Its nonsense.  its hm and he most likely did it and if not, knows who did.     

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
So in other words, Anthony Weenie should be taken at his word despite all evidence to the contrary. How about Larry Craig?

When you say "head shot", do you mean that a sketch artist should be called in so the public can do a penis lineup? ::)

You are so stupid you make my hair hurt.

Larry Craig was arrested by an officer and plead guilty.  Completely different stories.   The burden of proof for you is astonishingly low just like your IQ and attempts at humor on this board. 
Abandon every hope...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
He said so clearly.  and why him and how many other people have had hacked twitter accounts in congress?   Its nonsense.  its hm and he most likely did it and if not, knows who did.    
maybe you're right... I just need a little more info before I convict someone.  You on the other hand are happy to nail the guy the morning after it happened before anything else comes out.  

If you wanna bust my balls for saying that there could be other reasons or he could be innocent, fine...

That shit isn't in my blood...  I'll wait to see how it plays out before I go shooting at the guy....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
So he didn't say yes or no?  A no comment is not an admission of guilt.  Until he says it was me then it's speculation.  

Not really.  There are certain things a public figure has to deny.  This is one of them.  He could very easily say "that's not me."  He's refusing to say, because it likely is him.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

No, because is is lying sack of shit as always.   Even fellow dems are realizing how utterly ridiculous his lies are on this so far.     
Yeah.. "this" as it pertains to policies is some hard hittin shit.. man... its the issues bro.. the issues

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
maybe you're right... I just need a little more info before I convinct someone.  You on the other hand are happy to nail the guy the morning after it happened before anything else comes out. 

If you wanna bust my balls for saying that there could be other reasons or he could be innocent, fine...

That shit isn't in my blood...  I'll wait to see how it plays out before I go shooting at the guy....

Not at all, I just see these lies for what they are.   If it wre not hi and no his pic nd he was genuinenly hacked?  What does the reasonable and noral person do in that instance?  

They ask for a FBI Investigation and say definately its not hem.  

This is common sense.  

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Not really.  There are certain things a public figure has to deny.  This is one of them.  He could very easily say "that's not me."  He's refusing to say, because it likely is him.  

Maybe it is.  Like i said until then it's hearsay and unproven.  Maybe it's his 'wife'?
Abandon every hope...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
we're not talking about the debt ceiling vote, are we?  ;)

Weiner and Obama are high-fiving this little ploy worked.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Not at all, I just see these lies for what they are.   If it wre not hi and no his pic nd he was genuinenly hacked?  What does the reasonable and noral person do in that instance?  

They ask for a FBI Investigation and say definately its not hem.  

This is common sense.  

So these have been proven to be lies?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah.. "this" as it pertains to policies is some hard hittin shit.. man... its the issues bro.. the issues

Yes it is, a congressman twittering pics of his cock is an issue.  Same with the fool Lee, Edwards, Clinton, etc.      

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You do know that if his account was hacked, the most likely avenue was through his computer to do that.  That would give the fucking hacker access to any images he had on his computer.  So refusing to say it's him might not mean much.  It means he might not have uploaded pics of himself... duh....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So these have been proven to be lies?

His story is utter bullshit.   Going by his own statements,the entire narrative collapses.    

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Larry Craig was arrested by an officer and plead guilty.  Completely different stories.   The burden of proof for you is astonishingly low just like your IQ and attempts at humor on this board. 

So if exposing yourself to a co-ed on the internet was considered a crime, you would not believe Weiner's story? Larry Craig said he tapped his foot on the ground innocently. Why don't you believe him?

Your idiotic brand of circular logic and willful blindness to the obvious dovetails nicely with your braindead view of the world. Keep fighting the good fight! Internet security from those pesky Twitter hackers and free genital washing for the first 50000 African's you come into contact with!  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
so its proven it was his wang?... sorry im not following this on the main networks.. just getbig.. so whats the story..did he deny it? was he the holder of the twitted wang?.. where are we at with this

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You do know that if his account was hacked, most likely avenue was through his computer to do that.  That would give the fucking hacker access to any images he had on his computer.  So refusing to say it's him might not mean much.  It means he might not have uploaded pics of himself... duh....

Again - then where did the photo come from?    He knows because he took it.  If its to save face with his wie in some way, ok, that makes sense.

However, why is he still not saying if its him or not?      

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
so its proven it was his wang?... sorry im not following this on the main networks.. just getbig.. so whats the story..did he deny it? was he the holder of the twitted wang?.. where are we at with this
from what I get, nowhere... some pic of a limp dick in undies was uploaded to his twitter account... The question now is if he did it or somone hacked his account and did it.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
from what I get, nowhere... some pic of a limp dick in undies was uploaded to his twitter account... The question now is if he did it or somone hacked his account and did it.

Did he admit and say it was his?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.

Just another day on getbig - everyone obsessing about some dude's wang and not giving a shit that he's married to Ms. Al Qaeda 2007 who also happens to be Hillary Clinton's PA.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

No, he says it could be but he is not sure.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Again - then where did the photo come from?    He knows because he took it.  If its to save face with his wie in some way, ok, that makes sense.

However, why is he still not saying if its him or not?      

Did you not read anything I wrote?  Or did you not believe anything I wrote?  If you did not believe anything I wrote as your reply suggests, tell me what part and I will define it for you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Just another day on getbig - everyone obsessing about some dude's wang and not giving a shit that he's married to Ms. Al Qaeda 2007 who also happens to be Hillary Clinton's PA.

Do you really think te obots want to discuss the jobs report?   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
no, not that I have heard of.