Author Topic: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT  (Read 134346 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT
« Reply #1075 on: August 08, 2014, 09:46:08 AM »
all kidding aside... he showed c0ck shots to people online.  he's a horrible husband, but there are senators that banged hookers while wearing diapers, or actually solicited sex in mens rooms. 

So either you force them all to resign in shame, or none of them.   I vote for all :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1076 on: August 08, 2014, 10:03:11 AM »
all kidding aside... he showed c0ck shots to people online.  he's a horrible husband, but there are senators that banged hookers while wearing diapers, or actually solicited sex in mens rooms. 

So either you force them all to resign in shame, or none of them.   I vote for all :)

While I don't condone such behavior, I think the media and much of the American public is far too concerned with people's private lives. Throughout history there have been leaders who've done great things in public life while screwing around in their private lives. Weiner's predilection for sending pictures of his penis over the internet may be perverted and immature, but giving the finger to reporters upon losing a bid for public office says even more about his level of maturity and unfitness for public service, IMO.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1077 on: August 08, 2014, 10:07:49 AM »

Weiners problem was that he lied about it and then lied some more and pretended his account was hacked, hired investigators, etc...

Voters are usually somewhat forgiving about consensual sex stuff between adults but they don't like being lied to

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1078 on: August 08, 2014, 10:08:40 AM »
While I don't condone such behavior, I think the media and much of the American public is far too concerned with people's private lives. Throughout history there have been leaders who've done great things in public life while screwing around in their private lives. Weiner's predilection for sending pictures of his penis over the internet may be perverted and immature, but giving the finger to reporters upon losing a bid for public office says even more about his level of maturity and unfitness for public service, IMO.   

I agree with your comments about Weiner.  It wasn't just flipping someone the bird that shows how immature and unprofessional he is, it was his entire conduct as a member of Congress.  He was awful.  No class.  

Regarding private lives, I agree the public is too concerned about it, although when someone becomes a public figure they sacrifice the privacy we average non-public figures enjoy.  

Also, I don't believe you can turn integrity on and off.  You either have it or you don't.  Someone who is routinely dishonest in private will be dishonest in public.  I wouldn't trust them.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1079 on: August 08, 2014, 10:26:05 AM »
I agree with your comments about Weiner.  It wasn't just flipping someone the bird that shows how immature and unprofessional he is, it was his entire conduct as a member of Congress.  He was awful.  No class.  

Regarding private lives, I agree the public is too concerned about it, although when someone becomes a public figure they sacrifice the privacy we average non-public figures enjoy.  

Also, I don't believe you can turn integrity on and off.  You either have it or you don't.  Someone who is routinely dishonest in private will be dishonest in public.  I wouldn't trust them.  

I agree that one either has integrity or they don't. Dishonest people can never be trusted. Unfortunately, far too many politicians seem to be willing to lie, not only to protect their private lives but to the public who elects them in matters which actually concern all of us. In Oregon, our governor made campaign promises to people. Once in office he proceeded to break those promises, not just one time but throughout his career which includes three terms as governor. Now he's going for a record fourth term and he's back making promises he likely won't keep.

The voting public is gullible. Also, we are often given a choice between bad and worse, so we vote for bad. It's unfortunate that we don't have better choices at the poles. Public life is no picnic. It is understandable that many good folks chose not to participate by running for public office. I've been approach to run for office. I gave it some thought and decided I like my privacy too much and I am too honest to play all those games.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1080 on: August 08, 2014, 10:37:24 AM »
I agree that one either has integrity or they don't. Dishonest people can never be trusted. Unfortunately, far too many politicians seem to be willing to lie, not only to protect their private lives but to the public who elects them in matters which actually concern all of us. In Oregon, our governor made campaign promises to people. Once in office he proceeded to break those promises, not just one time but throughout his career which includes three terms as governor. Now he's going for a record fourth term and he's back making promises he likely won't keep.

The voting public is gullible. Also, we are often given a choice between bad and worse, so we vote for bad. It's unfortunate that we don't have better choices at the poles. Public life is no picnic. It is understandable that many good folks chose not to participate by running for public office. I've been approach to run for office. I gave it some thought and decided I like my privacy too much and I am too honest to play all those games.

I agree with all of this.  What I often find myself doing on election day is voting for the evil of two lessers.  :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1081 on: August 08, 2014, 01:01:17 PM »
I agree with all of this.  What I often find myself doing on election day is voting for the evil of two lessers.  :-\

"....evil of two lesser." This is a line worth remembering.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1082 on: August 08, 2014, 01:56:54 PM »
Weiners problem was that he lied about it and then lied some more and pretended his account was hacked, hired investigators, etc...

Voters are usually somewhat forgiving about consensual sex stuff between adults but they don't like being lied to

true.  He could have shrugged and said "hey, it happened... i feel awful and I'm sorry, but I was bored and curious and it happened".   

The problem is that these politicians are surrounded by YES MEN for so long, they don't second guess themselves like they should.  Their poor choices are reinforced with "good call, sir!" by those around them.  AND, they underestimate the intelligence of the online community.   The simple line of "oh, i got hacked!" might have worked on webtv back in 1998, but today?   Sir, you "got hacked" in between two posts about seattle, and someone magically accessed your computer for cawk shots which they sent to that person in teh same flirty tone you were using?   

Wow, those darn hackers, so crazy how they work it into your online semi-affairs, really smooth.

yeah, i forgot weiner went on CNN and spent 14 hours lying to every single anchor about it, that's right.  At least larry craig said hey, ya know what, I tried to suck a dude off, I admit it, and I'm gonna retire.*"

*granted, he changed his mind about retirement, but hey...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1083 on: July 27, 2016, 09:55:19 AM »
An example of how people have short memories.  This idiot disgraced himself.  Went into hiding for a bit.  Now he's climbed out of his cave trying to squirm his way back into public life.

Anthony Weiner and Trumps take swipes at each other
Anthony Weiner said that if someone named Trump runs for mayor of New York he will come out of retirement and run against him.
JUL 26 2016

PHILADELPHIA -- Former New York Congressman Anthony Weiner says there's only one thing that could bring him out of retirement: if there's a Trump on the ticket in the 2017 New York Mayoral race.

In an interview on the floor of the Democratic National Convention, Weiner, who unsuccessfully ran for Mayor in 2012, told FOX 5 that if Donald Trump Jr. were to enter the race, "I would come out of retirement just to beat him like a rented mule and then I'd turn the keys back over to de Blasio."

When reached for comment about his son's political prospects, Donald Trump responded saying, "Donald Trump Jr. has no intention of running for mayor of New York, but I was the one who predicted Anthony Weiner would flame out and not be able to run for mayor. People were amazed at how insightful I was."

As for Donald Trump Jr., he tweeted, "Too soon Anthony!!! You probably shouldn't be talking about beating anything ever again. Go back to your cave."

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/181741895-story

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1084 on: July 27, 2016, 11:04:08 AM »
An example of how people have short memories.  This idiot disgraced himself.  Went into hiding for a bit.  Now he's climbed out of his cave trying to squirm his way back into public life.

Anthony Weiner said that if someone named Trump runs for mayor of New York he will come out of retirement and run against him.
JUL 26 2016

PHILADELPHIA -- Former New York Congressman Anthony Weiner says there's only one thing that could bring him out of retirement: if there's a Trump on the ticket in the 2017 New York Mayoral race.

In an interview on the floor of the Democratic National Convention, Weiner, who unsuccessfully ran for Mayor in 2012, told FOX 5 that if Donald Trump Jr. were to enter the race, "I would come out of retirement just to beat him like a rented mule and then I'd turn the keys back over to de Blasio."

When reached for comment about his son's political prospects, Donald Trump responded saying, "Donald Trump Jr. has no intention of running for mayor of New York, but I was the one who predicted Anthony Weiner would flame out and not be able to run for mayor. People were amazed at how insightful I was."

As for Donald Trump Jr., he tweeted, "Too soon Anthony!!! You probably shouldn't be talking about beating anything ever again. Go back to your cave."

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/181741895-story
one wang pick and his life should be over for good?...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1085 on: July 27, 2016, 12:50:51 PM »

His wife is a sleeper cell for Jihad.

Additionally he is a pervert and creep and liberal.

DiBlasio is bad enough we dont need this degenerate liberal in office

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1086 on: July 27, 2016, 01:48:27 PM »
His wife is a sleeper cell for Jihad.

Additionally he is a pervert and creep and liberal.

DiBlasio is bad enough we dont need this degenerate liberal in office

what are you worried about DeBlasio for????..didn't you supposedly move out of NYC?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1087 on: July 27, 2016, 02:46:21 PM »

Actually it was him sending pictures of his penis to young girls, while he was married, then lying about it to the public, and even accusing others of hacking his account. 

I know you don't have any personal conduct standards for people who hold public office, but some of us do.  He can get a number of jobs to support himself.  What he shouldn't do is hold public office again. 

I actually care whether the person who is in public office is a lying, cheating, perverted, disrespectful dirtbag.  But that's just me. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1088 on: July 28, 2016, 06:20:48 AM »
Actually it was him sending pictures of his penis to young girls, while he was married, then lying about it to the public, and even accusing others of hacking his account. 

I know you don't have any personal conduct standards for people who hold public office, but some of us do.  He can get a number of jobs to support himself.  What he shouldn't do is hold public office again. 

I actually care whether the person who is in public office is a lying, cheating, perverted, disrespectful dirtbag.  But that's just me. 

He sent his wang pic to under aged girls?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1089 on: July 28, 2016, 06:42:13 AM »
Trump: Clinton will leak classified intel to 'pervert' Anthony Weiner
The Washington Examiner ^ | July 27, 2016 | Rudy Takala
Posted on 7/27/2016, 11:52:15 PM by kevcol

Donald Trump on Wednesday said that any classified intelligence Hillary Clinton receives will likely be filtered to disgraced congressman Anthony Weiner, who Trump said is a "sleazeball and a pervert."
"Her No. 1 person is Huma Abedin, married to Anthony Weiner, who is a sleazeball and a pervert," Trump said, referring to Clinton's close adviser. "I'm not saying that. That's recorded history, right? I don't like Huma going home at night and telling Anthony Weiner all these secrets."

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1090 on: July 28, 2016, 08:20:08 AM »

Why are you asking a question you know the answer to?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: July 28, 2016, 06:04:46 PM »
Trump: Clinton will leak classified intel to 'pervert' Anthony Weiner
The Washington Examiner ^ | July 27, 2016 | Rudy Takala
Posted on 7/27/2016, 11:52:15 PM by kevcol

Donald Trump on Wednesday said that any classified intelligence Hillary Clinton receives will likely be filtered to disgraced congressman Anthony Weiner, who Trump said is a "sleazeball and a pervert."
"Her No. 1 person is Huma Abedin, married to Anthony Weiner, who is a sleazeball and a pervert," Trump said, referring to Clinton's close adviser. "I'm not saying that. That's recorded history, right? I don't like Huma going home at night and telling Anthony Weiner all these secrets."

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

So what? Anthony Weiner isn't Hillary's advisor. Whether he is scum or not is of no importance. Trump enjoys trashing folks spousal choices, like he's something special in that department.

Here's a photo of his third wife. If, God forbid, the uninformed elect Donald as President, this will be our First Lady. -So elegant and so regal.  ::) ::) ::)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1092 on: July 28, 2016, 06:09:24 PM »
^
Doesn't matter imo.  It holds very little meaning when it comes to the problems we face as a nation.

That's his wife, and that's fine.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1093 on: July 29, 2016, 06:00:28 AM »
Why are you asking a question you know the answer to?

no i dont know the answer to that. Was it underage girls he sent his pic to?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1094 on: July 29, 2016, 08:19:30 AM »
no i dont know the answer to that. Was it underage girls he sent his pic to?

Right.   ::)  I don't know what their exact ages were.  Look it up.  And what difference does that make? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1095 on: July 29, 2016, 08:28:59 AM »
Right.   ::)  I don't know what their exact ages were.  Look it up.  And what difference does that make? 

You said "young girls" so i read it as possibly underage.

"he showed his penis to young girls"

Kind of sounds like he was being pedo in your description of events

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1096 on: July 29, 2016, 08:47:18 AM »
You said "young girls" so i read it as possibly underage.

"he showed his penis to young girls"

Kind of sounds like he was being pedo in your description of events

I didn't say underaged girls nor did I call him a pedo.  What difference does that make anyway?  You don't care what public officials do in their private lives. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1097 on: August 12, 2016, 10:38:52 AM »
Anthony Weiner still sexting other women, says Sydney Leathers
By Mara Siegler
August 11, 2016

Sydney Leathers, Anthony Weiner and his wife, Huma Abedin Photo: Getty Images

Sydney Leathers — the woman whom horndog Anthony Weiner sexted as “Carlos Danger,” torpedoing his mayoral campaign in 2013 — has accused the pervy former pol of being up to his old tricks again, with yet another woman.

Leathers on Thursday posted a scathing review of the recent documentary “Weiner” — which covers the sexting scandal — on Beltway blog Washington Babylon, and in Leathers’ “thumbs down” notice, she writes that Weiner’s “behavior will continue. In fact, I am certain his behavior continues to this day because a woman who claims to be one of his current sexting partners has reached out to me for advice.”

But Leathers — who in 2013 leaked her Weiner story — exclusively told Page Six she’s advised the mystery woman not to go public.

“She was thinking about talking to press,” Leathers told us on Thursday. “I said, ‘You shouldn’t do that,’ which would surprise people … but it was like, ‘Look what happened to me. It will impact future employment, relationships with friends and families.’”

Leathers told us that the woman’s correspondence with Weiner took place over Facebook and Skype. “Initially, I didn’t believe it was legit,” Leathers told Page Six. But “It’s his actual Facebook — and the [same] Facebook he used when he contacted me. This was the end of May. From what I gathered, they Skype. It’s Anthony Weiner, he’s not asking about the weather. [For me] he kept the vanilla stuff on Facebook and used ‘Carlos Danger’ for the other stuff.”

Leathers added of being contacted by the other woman for advice: “I felt like an episode of ‘Catfish.’ I made sure this girl’s pictures and profile and the screenshot she showed me is his current Facebook profile.”

In her review of the film she writes, “Watching Weiner practice an apology speech comes off about as authentic as my fake orgasms making a porno,” and, “Some people think I’m the loser in this situation, but the real loser is [Weiner’s wife] Huma [Abedin].”

A Weiner rep declined to comment.

http://pagesix.com/2016/08/11/anthony-weiner-still-sexting-other-women-says-sydney-leathers/?_ga=1.137912887.602075813.1470969809

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1099 on: August 29, 2016, 04:48:00 AM »
Anthony Weiner sexted busty brunette while his son was in bed with him
New York Post ^ | August 28 2016 | Rebecca Rosenberg and Bruce Golding
Posted on 8/29/2016, 7:33:29 AM by Mr_Moonlight

This is baby-sitting — Anthony Weiner-style.

While his wife, Huma Abedin, travels the country campaigning for Hillary Clinton, the disgraced ex-congressman has been sexting with a busty brunette out West — and even sent her a lurid crotch shot with his toddler son in the picture, The Post has learned.

The stay-at-home cad shot the revealing photo while discussing massage parlors “near my old apartment” shortly after 3 a.m. on July 31, 2015, a screen shot of the exchange shows.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...