Author Topic: Gov. Christie arrives at son's high school baseball game in State Police helicop  (Read 2058 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
funny how 333386 didn't post this, if it were the pres you would not have heard the end of it.must be ooookkkkk just as long as it was a repub  ;D

Gov. Chris Christie arrived at his son's baseball game this afternoon aboard a State Police helicopter.

Right before the lineup cards were being exchanged on the field, a noise from above distracted the spectators as the 55-foot long helicopter buzzed over trees in left field, circled the outfield and landed in an adjacent football field. Christie disembarked from the helicopter and got into a black car with tinted windows that drove him about a 100 yards to the baseball field.

During the 5th inning, Christie and First Lady Mary Pat Christie got into the car, rode back to the helicopter and left the game. During a pitching change, play was stopped for a couple of minutes while the helicopter took off. Christie's eldest son, Andrew, was the starting catcher for Delbarton High School, in Morris Township. The governor played the same position of catcher when he was in high school.

The game was being held at St. Joseph Regional High School in Montvale in Bergen County. Christie watched the game from the stands, flanked by State Police security guards.

"It is a means of transportation that is occasionally used as the schedule demands," said Christie spokesman Michael Drewniak in an email. "This has historically been the case in prior administrations as well, and we continue to be judicious in limiting its use."

The governor had no public events on his schedule, offering no insight to where he might have been traveling from. He had a private meeting at 6:30 p.m. at Drumthwacket, the governor's mansion, in Princeton. He is meeting with a group of Iowa donors who have publically expressed a desire to persuade him to run for president in 2012.

Christie was ferried to the field in a brand-new AugustaWestland helicopter, purchased at a cost to taxpayers of $12.5 million.

http://mobile.nj.com/advnj/db_/contentdetail.htm?conten...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Looks like shit and I don't agree w this. 

However you have not said a damn thing about grifter in chiefs new fleet of limos.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

However you have not said a damn thing about grifter in chiefs new fleet of limos.

looks like shit?that fat ass couldn't even walk 100 years,so they had to bring a car there.and he wonders why he's a fat pig :D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
When it comes down to it most of these guys are hypocrites and bullshitters.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
especially Ron Paul.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Tony Soprano?

He should just walk.  It will do his heart good.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V

Tony Soprano?

He should just walk.  It will do his heart good.

looks more like bobby bacallieri.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

hahahhaahahahah always right..

"this is kind of bad..BUT OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA..HAHAHAHAHA

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
hahahhaahahahah always right..

"this is kind of bad..BUT OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA..HAHAHAHAHA

Its about the limousine liberal (literally) double standards. 

I agree this is ridiculous and he should pay the state back the money.  sadly - the cultists of Team Obot will NEVER ever hold him to te same standards they and you held Bush.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Its about the limousine liberal (literally) double standards. 

I agree this is ridiculous and he should pay the state back the money.  sadly - the cultists of Team Obot will NEVER ever hold him to te same standards they and you held Bush.

this is the thing.. you wont air out repubs...but when someone else airs out repubs...you might agree.. and then you say "but but but"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
this is the thing.. you wont air out repubs...but when someone else airs out repubs...you might agree.. and then you say "but but but"

He agreed, which is 20x more than the dipshit who started this thread does.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Yawn - show me but but but - I said this is bullshit and he needs to pay the money back. 

Funny - I never saw you once EVER admit that the messiah obama ever did anything wrong other than not go far enough on the kamikazenomics.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Yawn - show me but but but - I said this is bullshit and he needs to pay the money back. 

Funny - I never saw you once EVER admit that the messiah obama ever did anything wrong other than not go far enough on the kamikazenomics.

and Gitmo, and Stim not being used enough for infrastructure, and Obama care and him punking out.. and Afg and Iraq.. and yes.. Ive said all of those before.. you're just saying i didn't for affect.. to make your shit sound better.. which is the total essence of you.. buckshot approach, typing shit in all caps.. like "WWWWWTTTTTFFFFF!!!!!!!FUUUBOOO" (of which i have no idea if its meaning) your photo-shopped pics of Obama, endless YouTube posts, making shit up or cosigning something that hasn't been proven. Quoting non credible sources ($200mil a day.. well some guy in india said it) and the extreme hyperbole.. dude you are a complete contradicting shit show.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

hhaha  so true.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
hhaha  so true.

I dont need to since other will.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I dont need to since other will.   

if obama did that you would have a tread with 100 post ,60 yours and the rest would be from your followers who don't check anything you post to see how factual it is

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
if obama did that you would have a tread with 100 post ,60 yours and the rest would be from your followers who don't check anything you post to see how factual it is

Funny - when Repubs do bullshit I agree with calling them out and saying what they are doing is nonsense.  Same can't be said of team obot.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Funny - when Repubs do bullshit I agree with calling them out and saying what they are doing is nonsense.  Same can't be said of team obot.   

When repubs do something.. you dont mention nothing until someone calls you out.. then you have a 2 word response "thats bad"..followed by comparing it to something unrelated by obama

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
Fat Fuck still has a long way to go to beat Corzine who had his police vehicle driving 100 mph through traffic.

OzmO

• Getbig V
When repubs do something.. you dont mention nothing until someone calls you out.. then you have a 2 word response "thats bad"..followed by comparing it to something unrelated by obama

That's classic a "33333 Gay Ass Spin Job."

333333, when you start posting things like Christies helicopter ride or that Florida governors hypocrisy and railing on them like you do with anything Obama then you can talk.  And you might even have some integrity....

Until then  ::) already about how you "agree and all"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That's classic a "33333 Gay Ass Spin Job."

333333, when you start posting things like Christies helicopter ride or that Florida governors hypocrisy and railing on them like you do with anything Obama then you can talk.  And you might even have some integrity....

Until then  ::) already about how you "agree and all"

I was going to post about Scott signing the bill mandating welfare bums get drug tested and thought you would too to show your supposed "balance".   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I was going to post about Scott signing the bill mandating welfare bums get drug tested

at the drug testing clinics his wife owns?  bwaaaaahahahha

OzmO

• Getbig V
I was going to post about Scott signing the bill mandating welfare bums get drug tested and thought you would too to show your supposed "balance".   

Sure you were.... ;)

I post all kinds of stuff.  From both sides.  You want me to start picking on the Libs more?